April 25, 2024, 02:51:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Airport Staff 'Exposed Woman's Breasts, Laughed'  (Read 1243 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 18, 2010, 05:44:48 PM »

Fox had and interesting story -

Airport Staff 'Exposed Woman's Breasts, Laughed'

A WOMAN is suing over an incident where airport staff allegedly pulled down her top and joked about her breasts in public view.

The 23-year-old traveller, from Amarillo, US, is suing the US Government for the emotional distressed she says the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents caused.

The woman says she was singled out for "extended search procedures" while preparing to board a plane to Amarillo in May 2008.

“As the TSA agent was frisking plaintiff, the agent pulled the plaintiff’s blouse completely down, exposing plaintiffs’ breasts to everyone in the area,” the lawsuit said.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/airport-screening/2010/11/18/airport-staff-exposed-womans-breasts-laughed#ixzz15fzitkDJ

The original article - http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/airport-staff-exposed-womans-breasts-laughed/story-e6frfq80-1225955345734

This story reminds me of what they did to Jew and others in Nazi Germany.  They abused, humiliated, men, women, and children.  They treated these folks like sub-humans.

It reminds me of the stories of what went on in Vietnam, Cambodia, and continues to go on in South America and Mexico.  Humiliating, sexually abusing, and assaulting, honest, the helpless, and those that are not in a position to protect themselves?

Why would they choose to do this to airline passengers?  Do they do it to foreign folks?  Or, just Americans?

Is this an attempt to destroy the vacation industry in America?  When hyperinflation hits, you'll decide you really didn't want to go anyway?  won't feel so bad that you can't afford it?

Is this an effort to get people off planes, was it part of a longer term goal?

Force everyone onto mass transit, government controlled rail?

Make folks demand trains?

Why didn't they use a system that works?  Keeps folks safe?  One like Israel has?

Instead of focusing on the criminals, they want to humiliate the traveling population in general, unless you're a follower of Islam.

Maybe this is really a 'teacheable' moment?  Force on Americans what the Obama administration things Muslims go through?  Somehow, I don't think anyone has groped Muslims in the past, not like there are reports today.

Muslim women in full garb are excused?  Can pat themselves down?  Why can't everyone?

Something is just wrong about the timing of this action.

just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.