March 28, 2024, 08:50:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327766 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: November 24, 2010, 04:55:40 PM »

Joran: she is in the ocean.
(source: Range Rover tapes/Peter deVries undercover)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: November 24, 2010, 04:59:05 PM »

Thankyou for the links.I've done plum gone over the edge now..

Yes Tim,nine times in Aruba and you've got squat to show for it except what sounds like a sweet vacation.Free rooms,free meals,blah,blah,blah...Oh my gosh monkeys!!!! Beth is in it for the money?Somebody give me a rock!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......................Traitor!!!

Hubby says that blue in the cage is in his opinion,  most definitly a hat...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: November 24, 2010, 04:59:54 PM »

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
<snipped>

After reviewing the footage, the first logical question that comes to mind is - where are the lab results on the rest of the items recovered from that fishing trap?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: November 24, 2010, 05:00:09 PM »

Is it safe to say then that Tim Miller really doesn't believe that was Natalee in the trap?This is the part that confuses the hound out of me.I do not want to stir up any trouble at all so please dont go there.I have read where he was saying 141 targets yet to look at but if that was Natalee's jawbone,the search would narrow considerably.He himself must have major doubt it was her in there  because he keeps this up about other targets.It just seems like he would have been closer to all the footage then anyone else so...I dont understand much of this at all...

Tim Miller has also said on several occasions that he thought it was Natalee in the
trap...or that "it sure looked like her to me."  He has also said that it was definately
human remains.  It seems that the statement about the 141 other targets is what
he is suppose to say to get those donations pouring in, but sometimes he slips up
and lets his true beliefs come out. JMO
I think maybe Tim justifies his different statements thinking that if he gets more
donations, it might help other missing people....  But that is just my opinion.

He wants Natalee's case to go away... then he wants her home by Christmas? He loves her... he loves her, not. Ugh. Rehab! Tim, please... seriously, stop.

I liked what Red said yesterday... in so many words he said: Search the remaining targets or shut up.

I agree with you and Red.  If he was ready to start searching those targets in two
weeks and have her home by Christmas, he needs to get on with it.  Christmas
is just around the corner.

Okay, this just hit me like a ton of bricks........... I know it sounds crazy (and probably is).

Ever since Beth went to Peru, Tim has been going nuts (along with Steph Watts). He was saying how Beth "messed up" the "plan". Tim and Steph were in Aruba at the time "searching" for Natalee.

Now, Tim is saying he can narrow his search and have Natalee "home by Christmas".
Maybe, just maybe Tim knows the "jig is up" with the Persistence and Natalee had actually been recovered in that crab trap. Could they possibly be trying ANOTHER way to return Natalee back to Brth and dave without getting Silvetti et al in trouble? Could they "re-plant" Natalee in one of the "other 141 targets"???

Discuss, while I'm ducking for cover............

Tim went crazy or he's just delusional, or maybe a touch of both. All of a sudden the jaw bone is found and these got an expedition ready, Seriously?

and this has been on my mind - why would anyone search again until the FBI can be there and make sure no one snatches the cheese and runs into a hole?

Search again will lead to the same result, won't it? How can anyone be assured that it wouldn't happen again? makes no sense.

A good search is planned well in advance (especially one that involves the ocean for goodness sakes) and the you have a set of protocols in place.

If there are no protocols - just let the Arubans troll their own ocean and abscond with any remains, that's what would happen anyway, why even get involved.

By the way, when Tim honked in with 'all this ready to search' mumbo jumbo - I didn't like his oneupsmanship.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: November 24, 2010, 05:04:18 PM »

Kyle said: "One of the most intriguing has been a tip from a reported friend of Deepak who said that Deepak confessed one evening while using drugs together that they had dropped the body 10 miles out into the ocean."

November 30, 2007 - Margaret Wever writes: "The new evidence together with the existing evidence in the case file produced serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting of covering up the traces of a crime committed or the disposing of the corpse," according to the statement from the prosecutors' office.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=Av9lm4Civ4tXydAjWilQ9zRvaA8F
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: November 24, 2010, 05:10:06 PM »

KYLE BACK IN UNITED STATES OFF THE RV PERSISTENCE:

Domain Name agiosat.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address 65.88.255.# (Atlanta International Teleport)
ISP Broadwing Communications
Location Continent : Unknown
Lat/Long : unknown
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; IEMB3; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; IEMB3)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor Resolution : 1280 x 1024
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit Jan 31 2008 8:11:45 pm
Last Page View Jan 31 2008 8:11:45 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://scaredmonkeys...ex.php?topic=2560.80
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=2560.100
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=2560.100
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time Jan 31 2008 9:11:45 pm
Visit Number 10,697,341

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: November 24, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: November 24, 2010, 05:12:08 PM »

Is it safe to say then that Tim Miller really doesn't believe that was Natalee in the trap?This is the part that confuses the hound out of me.I do not want to stir up any trouble at all so please dont go there.I have read where he was saying 141 targets yet to look at but if that was Natalee's jawbone,the search would narrow considerably.He himself must have major doubt it was her in there  because he keeps this up about other targets.It just seems like he would have been closer to all the footage then anyone else so...I dont understand much of this at all...

Tim Miller has also said on several occasions that he thought it was Natalee in the
trap...or that "it sure looked like her to me."  He has also said that it was definately
human remains.  It seems that the statement about the 141 other targets is what
he is suppose to say to get those donations pouring in, but sometimes he slips up
and lets his true beliefs come out. JMO
I think maybe Tim justifies his different statements thinking that if he gets more
donations, it might help other missing people....  But that is just my opinion.

He wants Natalee's case to go away... then he wants her home by Christmas? He loves her... he loves her, not. Ugh. Rehab! Tim, please... seriously, stop.

I liked what Red said yesterday... in so many words he said: Search the remaining targets or shut up.

I agree with you and Red.  If he was ready to start searching those targets in two
weeks and have her home by Christmas, he needs to get on with it.  Christmas
is just around the corner.

Okay, this just hit me like a ton of bricks........... I know it sounds crazy (and probably is).

Ever since Beth went to Peru, Tim has been going nuts (along with Steph Watts). He was saying how Beth "messed up" the "plan". Tim and Steph were in Aruba at the time "searching" for Natalee.

Now, Tim is saying he can narrow his search and have Natalee "home by Christmas".
Maybe, just maybe Tim knows the "jig is up" with the Persistence and Natalee had actually been recovered in that crab trap. Could they possibly be trying ANOTHER way to return Natalee back to Brth and dave without getting Silvetti et al in trouble? Could they "re-plant" Natalee in one of the "other 141 targets"???

Discuss, while I'm ducking for cover............

Tim went crazy or he's just delusional, or maybe a touch of both. All of a sudden the jaw bone is found and these got an expedition ready, Seriously?

and this has been on my mind - why would anyone search again until the FBI can be there and make sure no one snatches the cheese and runs into a hole?

Search again will lead to the same result, won't it? How can anyone be assured that it wouldn't happen again? makes no sense.

A good search is planned well in advance (especially one that involves the ocean for goodness sakes) and the you have a set of protocols in place.

If there are no protocols - just let the Arubans troll their own ocean and abscond with any remains, that's what would happen anyway, why even get involved.

By the way, when Tim honked in with 'all this ready to search' mumbo jumbo - I didn't like his oneupsmanship.

I think that Aruba could actually be TRYING to return the body (with the least amount of damage). This jawbone might have done had it actually been real. I put nothing past them (or Tim) at this point.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: November 24, 2010, 05:13:37 PM »

It looks like a hat to me....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: November 24, 2010, 05:15:56 PM »

What if it was a cop who helped dispose of Natalee in that trap. All sorts of reasons why there is a hat in there as well as Natalee. Again, just something to consider - I don't know!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: November 24, 2010, 05:16:40 PM »

It looks like a hat to me....

not showing up for me. PB is taking forever to load. 

I scrolled my mouse over the image I *thought* it was and just copied the link.

maybe it will show up later for me - when I log off 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: November 24, 2010, 05:18:08 PM »

What if it was a cop who helped dispose of Natalee in that trap. All sorts of reasons why there is a hat in there as well as Natalee. Again, just something to consider - I don't know!

well wreck, the possibilities are endless and that's the problem. when something arises it often opens more questions than answers.

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: November 24, 2010, 05:19:56 PM »

Kyle: If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: November 24, 2010, 05:22:35 PM »

well wreck, the possibilities are endless and that's the problem. when something arises it often opens more questions than answers.

The top right picture looks identical to the cop hat on the left however,the bottom picture looks like a blob of material.Round and round we go!!! Just creepy is what it is..Sad

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: November 24, 2010, 05:24:44 PM »

Kyle: If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own

Mind if I ask just what action he took on his own?

DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: November 24, 2010, 05:27:37 PM »

And that leads me to this - maybe this was a cop they found in that trap. They said it was MALE DNA but never said who they thought it could be. Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by drug traffickers? Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by other cops?
There has never been any report of a cop gone missing there, guess it could have been many things but even in Aruba a cop going awol would have been noticed.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: November 24, 2010, 05:28:23 PM »

I'll tell ya, I have all kinds of thoughts about Aruba and none of them are good.  Monkey Devil!

But I don't think Aruba would "want to give her back".

Here's why - it would just prove what so many have said for 5 and a half years. They are corrupt and lied about everything. That Joran should have been in jail and Stephany would still be alive. And you know everyone would be saying that if Natalee just popped up. I guess I don't buy into Tim Miller as a corrupt hero to save Aruba. He's a lot of things but I doubt he would be in cahoots with a mess that something like that would create.

One thing about dealing with the corrupt and evil - they don't all of a sudden develop a conscious. They have to be dragged kicking and screaming to admission.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: November 24, 2010, 05:30:43 PM »

The top right picture looks identical to the cop hat on the left however,the bottom picture looks like a blob of material.Round and round we go!!! Just creepy is what it is..Sad

that's because the bag is moving back and forth in the ocean current. Those pics were taken from a video and screen captured.

+++

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: November 24, 2010, 05:35:01 PM »

And to think it's all to cover-up for a thug murderer..Unbelievable..On with the truth serum Peru!!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: November 24, 2010, 05:36:01 PM »

And that leads me to this - maybe this was a cop they found in that trap. They said it was MALE DNA but never said who they thought it could be. Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by drug traffickers? Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by other cops?
There has never been any report of a cop gone missing there, guess it could have been many things but even in Aruba a cop going awol would have been noticed.

ya never know, it's r00ba after all. And who's to say that the KLPD isn't or hasn't investigated this and never said anything - they're know for that.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.