March 28, 2024, 10:07:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327775 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 20, 2010, 07:34:34 AM »

Creation by: CBB

Scared Monkeys.com: Natalee Holloway
http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 01:30:27 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 12:55:42 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 12:56:32 AM »

Thanks Klaas!  I love that one!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 12:57:53 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 12:58:40 AM »

Present and accounted for! Justice to all missing, deceased and exploited adults and children. This is what Scared Monkeys do!

Haven't been on 1st page in a cage changeover for years!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 12:58:47 AM »

That is so beautiful, thanks islandmonkey!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 12:59:38 AM »

Present and accounted for! Justice to all missing, deceased and exploited adults and children. This is what Scared Monkeys do!

Haven't been on 1st page in a cage changeover for years!

I'm so glad you're here tonight IBE!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 01:10:17 AM »

Whew!  That was scary!   

Glad we're back!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 01:12:27 AM »

Front page was down too!  Not for long though.   
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 01:12:30 AM »

Thanks TM I am glad to be here more ways than one! Justice for Natalee and Stephany and all those that need it! Good night. See you later today! or tomorrow depending where you are.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 01:15:53 AM »

Front page was down too!  Not for long though.   

Gee, I thought it was my dial up! Going to try to get some sleep but will be hard. I have tears and at the same time wish to ride shot gun which probably isn't right but sure feels good.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 01:17:06 AM »

Nite IBE - I'm not far behind.  Tomorrow will be a busy day and hopefully finally some small resolution for Beth and Dave.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 01:19:52 AM »

Thanks TM I am glad to be here more ways than one! Justice for Natalee and Stephany and all those that need it! Good night. See you later today! or tomorrow depending where you are.

Good night IBE!  See you later!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 01:21:26 AM »

That is so beautiful, thanks islandmonkey!  

Thank you~it wasn't the one I was looking for, but it still has a special message .....that is our Island Cross on the Beach and she used to come here and babysit in the summer with a family from Alabama, just across the street so everyone tonight is holding their breath and saying a prayer.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 01:21:47 AM »

Thanks Klaas.  ::MonkeyAngel::Sorry, can't seem to let go. Sometimes I sense we are going to have an earthquake. Sometimes true, sometimes not. Have the same same sense tonight about Tuesday. Will play electronic jigsaws till tired and hope for the Truth whenever.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 01:24:13 AM »

Video from CBS42 is up.  I think this is the one Magnolia told us she heard earlier.

http://www.cbs42.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=24122@wiat.web.entriq.net&navCatId=3

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 01:26:58 AM »

so good to see so many Monkeys and new Monkey posters here all in support for Justice for Natalee..... an angelic monkey
I do believe this is it and Natalee is coming home! And if that is the case...Let's Honor Natalee and  pray for Natalee, Beth, Dave, Jug, and family... an angelic monkey

FWIW...I will spend the next 5 + years dogging aruba, urine, k2, anitass, glend ho......disinfo crew, persistence..guildo..gottenbergs...rudy......steve croes......van de statten.....spelling may be off.......hope you get my drift.....
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 01:36:51 AM »

so good to see so many Monkeys and new Monkey posters here all in support for Justice for Natalee..... an angelic monkey
I do believe this is it and Natalee is coming home! And if that is the case...Let's Honor Natalee and  pray for Natalee, Beth, Dave, Jug, and family... an angelic monkey

FWIW...I will spend the next 5 + years dogging aruba, urine, k2, anitass, glend ho......disinfo crew, persistence..guildo..gottenbergs...rudy......steve croes......van de statten.....spelling may be off.......hope you get my drift.....

I feel as a newer monkey, I am more comfortable (for the most part) lurking here. I have to say though, I am blown away at the sheer power of love that comes through your posts!  Trying to think of words to describe, and love is the best, I think. I will continue to be here with my support and prayers. 
I have to work in a few hours, so I will be heading to bed. I will be praying for an answer soon...thank you, for all you do and have done for Natalee...she deserves no less.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 01:43:09 AM »

I forgot to add, abig thank you for allowing me to be a part of this.   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 02:12:05 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.