March 28, 2024, 01:16:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327791 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 02:17:10 AM »

Beautiful CBB!  Thank you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 02:27:57 AM »

Thanks, TM. Can you believe it? Dedicating this thread to finding Natalee may actually be fruitful this time??
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 02:31:49 AM »

I don't think there's really anything new in this article, but I couldn't tell that without typing it out and translating it so I figured I should go ahead and post it.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

advocate general taco stein is ‘basha bow’ on foutnan haci the fayonan co owing to deal the caso holloway, ministerio publico will not ripiti one of two times while cu nothing owing to leave still confirma for of the netherlands of the bone

oranjestad- the foutnan cu ministerio publico owing to haci in caso of natalee holloway will not wordo ripiti, “e damage there we do not haci for one of two bes” advocate general taco stein owing to declara saturday ultimo during one session of question in one simposio on privacidad of person, y freedom of publicacion. confronta cu the question cu pakico owing to deal the caso of natalee holloway various of all another caso anterior, stein owing to admiti cu ministerio publico owing to haci foutnan cu not will wordo haci more. among they, the form con they owing to atende cu prensa internacional y another asuntonan.

the matutino here owing to confronta stein cu the question pakico have the impresion cu owing to crea one period “pre” y “post” holloway mirando cu owing to work the caso here various cu another casonan. in caso holloway enves of preteha privacidad of person as cu is the caso ordinarily, owing to cuminsa employ nombernan completo of tanto sospechoso because; victimanan siendo cu this do not nothing accustomed in sistema of corte dutch, y consecuentemente of aruba also.

stein owing to show cu mirando con prensa of merca y another part of world owing to cuminsa deal the caso here cu all atencion y papiaabiertamente of the nombernan as cu they're custumbra at merca, not had sense of employ inicialnan as jvds or b. t. already cu everybody was know cu was talk of beth twitty y joran vd sloot. while cu stein at owing to indica cu they owing to sucumbi for presion mericano, is the scenario not conoci here owing to place cu they owing to haci thing they owing to haci.

thing cu stein owing to sigura good morning aruba the instant there is cu if dado caso come one caso similar style holloway, they will “no deal the casi here mescos”. the aberration there we do not haci two biaha” stein owing to sigura the matutino here.

for thing is the caso of tratamento of prensa mericano various on esun of aruba, stein owing to sigura cu this do not the caso. berdad have one crew of filmacion of prensa mericano n aruba cu is buscando informacion but same cu they owing to tell end, they do not give nothing till hour cu have confirmacion at the netherlands of cu wesonan cu owing to wordo send recientemente, stay confirma or not cu is of a muher y posiblemente natalee holloway, the lady mericano cu owing to lose at aruba at may of 2005.

while cu everybody is believe cu is fiscal parent peter blanken at the netherlands owing to tell prensa mericana cu “e kaak is of one lady hoben’ that do not exactly thing owing to happen. via via, owing to come compronde cu blanken his expresionnan owing to wordo saca for of contexto y owing to let slek cu is “blanken owing to declara cu the wesonan achieve is of one kaak procedente of one lady hoben’ never blanden owing to declara this directamente at prensa mericano according stein. “mi owing to tell y is stop on cu adieu cu nado not come fast, we not can declara nada” stein owing to digura the matutino here saturday morning.

all the time vocero of ministerio publico owing to indica at the matutino here diabierna cu so cu have informacion new, will this leave at cla, but cu not can tell nothing adieu. if dado caso come informacion in end of week the will owing to vocifera this also. “no is so cu ministerio publico is close in end of week for informacion” the vocero owing to let know at the matutino here. but till cu yesterday tardi, not had nothing of informacion new. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 02:34:03 AM »

Thanks, TM. Can you believe it? Dedicating this thread to finding Natalee may actually be fruitful this time??

I've been up and down about that today, but I'm still hoping!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 02:36:12 AM »

August 2009

Taco Stein and Hans Mos

Don't you know Hans Mos is so glad he took his purse and got outta dodge!   Monkey Devil!

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 02:43:42 AM »

Beautiful, CBB.  And TM always starts/ends the threads with the best pics.  Hopefully tomorrow Natalee's family will get some real answers (and not via MSM).

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 02:48:12 AM »

Love and strength to Beth,
and all of Natalee's loved ones!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 02:55:05 AM »

We'll be here for each tomorrow,
as we were today...
for as long as it takes.

We won't give up on you, Natalee!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 02:59:19 AM »

Hans Mos, that chuckle head! How could we forget him?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 03:05:24 AM »

That's beautiful, TM!

Sleuth I can't help but hope that tomorrow will be the day, the first day since Natalee went missing, that things go Beth's way. I think it's a real testament to how horribly wrong the events in this case are when the day you get proof that your daughter is dead, it's in any way an accomplishment.   

God Bless Natalee's Parents! My prayer tonight is for Beth, Matthew and Dave. I pray that they will be comforted in their grief and that God will give them peace in whatever is to follow.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 03:07:34 AM »

Hans Mos, that chuckle head! How could we forget him?

Oh, I will never forget him! There was a time when I believed him and he gave me hope for honesty. Boy, what a shmuck I was!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 03:36:45 AM »

I definitely never forget every name and face associated with Natalee`s case.

The ones that have done dastardly deeds know they will burn in hell.

It`s the price you pay for selling your soul.

I wonder if Aruba will add any new ones to the mix, tomorrow?

I sure hope not. I don`t know about everyone else... but I have another 20 to 30 years worth of a can-o-whoopass left. If Aruba wants more, I will keep getting up day after day... just like the sun and moon. It`s nothing but a thang, really. I will always have time for Natalee in my day planner.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2010, 03:53:36 AM »

San.......is it okay if we can take CBB's creation on pg. 1 and put it on the opening post? While we await news....it would be appropriate for the beginning of this thread.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2010, 04:35:32 AM »

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/22/ng.01.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2010, 05:02:10 AM »

San.......is it okay if we can take CBB's creation on pg. 1 and put it on the opening post? While we await news....it would be appropriate for the beginning of this thread.

I think that's a good idea Nut.  Go for it.  You are up early too.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2010, 05:20:48 AM »

CBS42 Birmingham just had the report...they had Jossy on the phone.  He said
that Hurricane Tomas was powerful enough to completely reverse the currents
in the ocean.  Instead of taking things out to sea, it washed things into shore.

Then Tim Miller was on by phone.  He said that this bone probably came from one of his previously located 141 targets and the strong current let some of the small bones escape the container.  He said by following the currents they can narrow the targets down to about 50 instead of 141 and locate the one  holding the rest of the remains.  He said that they have a boat in Trinadad on standby ready to go and retrieve the targets and they hope to have all of Natalee's remains home by Christmas.  He said the search will begin in less than two weeks.

Tim Miller said that he has been in constant contact with Dave and Dave is
cautiously optimistic.

I copied Magnolia's post from a previous thread.  I am to the point that I can't stand Tim Miller anymore.  He is a media hog and it's not always about Tim Miller.  I don't trust him anymore and I think he is FOS.  They already know where Natalee is.  Someone cut a deal and they are making it look like they just found her.  JMO
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 07:25:13 AM by San » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2010, 05:23:32 AM »

What's the matter Tim you can't mention Natalee's mother Beth.  Because she is the reason we are all here now.  Beth's visit to Peru made this happen.  Tim is pissed at her for ruining his plans.  I am going to shut up because I'm starting to get mad.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2010, 05:29:21 AM »

Well sumpin ain't right I'll tell ya that.  All of a sudden a search is being put in play.  Got a boat just waiting......oh and prolly find her clothes too.   Have her home by Christmas..............

If they find her in one of those 141 other targets.............(seriously shaking head)

I believe with all my heart they had her 2 years ago.

I copied Snoopy's post from the previous thread too and I'm bolding every word she said because she is right.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2010, 05:53:49 AM »

I think that's a good idea Nut.  Go for it.  You are up early too.

K.....ty. Yes.....been up since 3:30.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2010, 06:03:11 AM »

Tim Miller needs to put his ego aside and accepted what has happened had nothing to do with him.  What a desperate man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.