March 28, 2024, 10:28:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327778 times)
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2010, 06:54:36 AM »

I don't see a clip of the interview on their site but it's being aired on the local station.  Here is the link.  Perhaps they do not post it or they wait.  Hallie Jackson stated to us last night that they may be coming back after the jaw bone's DNA results are announced to get a post-interview.  Could be tonight.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/index.html

Channel 3 Eye Witness News (CT)

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2010, 07:00:18 AM »

I am praying so hard that the Holloway family gets some answers today.  They are in the worst possible situation not knowing where Natalee is.  If the jaw bone's DNA matches Natalee's, then this family can know that she is with the angels and that may ease some of the pain.  It's hard for me to peek in here from work but I will try very hard to check for updates all day. 
:::::praying:::::::

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2010, 07:07:05 AM »

Tim Miller needs to put his ego aside and accepted what has happened had nothing to do with him.  What a desperate man.
He doesn't have many success stories. Natalee and Caylee Anthony are under his belt. What a shame. He has no experience in searching other than raising money and creating false hope. I'm so diasppointed in his services. I have respect for his efforts but I don't have faith in his actions.

Anyway, since Tim did locate places I'm sure there have been scuba divers out there who have tampered with the crime scene.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2010, 07:10:07 AM »

I copied Magnolia's post from a previous thread.  I am to the point that I can't stand Tim Miller anymore.  He is a media hog and it's not always about Tim Miller.  I don't trust him anymore and I think he is FOS.  They already know where Natalee is.  Someone cut a deal and they are making it look like they just found her.  JMO
[/quote]

I reached that point a long time ago.I feel ya!!! I lost it for him when the trap was found,a cry for donations, then a sudden departure before mine was ever cashed...

Edited to correct my typo = San
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 07:26:27 AM by San » Logged

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2010, 07:14:54 AM »

Tim Miller needs to put his ego aside and accepted what has happened had nothing to do with him.  What a desperate man.
He doesn't have many success stories. Natalee and Caylee Anthony are under his belt. What a shame. He has no experience in searching other than raising money and creating false hope. I'm so diasppointed in his services. I have respect for his efforts but I don't have faith in his actions.

Anyway, since Tim did locate places I'm sure there have been scuba divers out there who have tampered with the crime scene.

Tim was a hero to many.  He gave people hope.  He crossed the line once he bashed Beth.  The evil came out in him that night and he can never take it back because we all heard him.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2010, 07:18:42 AM »

I am praying so hard that the Holloway family gets some answers today.  They are in the worst possible situation not knowing where Natalee is.  If the jaw bone's DNA matches Natalee's, then this family can know that she is with the angels and that may ease some of the pain.  It's hard for me to peek in here from work but I will try very hard to check for updates all day. 
:::::praying:::::::

I agree.  It's the not knowing that is driving everyone in this case.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2010, 07:21:23 AM »

I copied Magnolia's post from a previous thread.  I am to the point that I can't stand Tim Miller anymore.  He is a media hog and it's not always about Tim Miller.  I don't trust him anymore and I think he is FOS.  They already know where Natalee is.  Someone cut a deal and they are making it look like they just found her.  JMO

I reached that point a long time ago.I feel ya!!! I lost it for him when the trap was found,a cry for donations, then a sudden departure before mine was ever cashed...

It's unfortunate.  I will never donate a cent to his cause.

Have a good day everyone.

Hopefully the news that will come out of Aruba will put an end to this nightmare for Natalee's parents.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 07:23:47 AM by San » Logged
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2010, 07:27:53 AM »

Klaas,  Please don't think I am O/T on this. I am, getting to the point at the end of this to say how important it is to learn from all who are here and all who have gone before us, including our sweet, much to live for, Natalee, Stephany,  Peaches and Jamie. First a note to CBB then the rest...

CBB

If you get tired of waitin' and frustratin a growin', may I pul-ase have some pretty Christmas flowers  or somethin on my imp avatar, but if it gets really busy tomorrow, I a willin to wait 'til things die down.

BACKGROUND TO GET TO YOUR COMPLIMENT AT THE END
Picked some of these ways of talkin' from reading and trying to find my great, great, great, great, great great, great grandfather whose family and religious friends were persecuted (drown, burnt at the stake, starved, frozen, imprisoned, executed in Switzerland for their religion so some fled to Germany, Palatine area..also known as Palatines). They were very early Protestants called Anabaptist  (but known as Mennonites when they came to America (PA) and the Amish split from them)  A few changed in the Colonies to early Baptist churches, Lutheran, and Brethren.  Anyway grandpa Johannes (my grandpa to the 8th) was Swiss but 1st generation born in Germany then he came here in 1749. Was a Blue Ridge Mountain Pioneer farmer Mennonite and a Kentucky Pioneer. Indian Scout, surveyor, Cumberland Compact signer ( first constitution of non Indian and residents on the American Frontier)  frontier Doctor and lived with Daniel Boone in Fort Boonesborough. He did other neat things in forming American but it's taken months to find them and write them down. Many clerks spelled his name phonetically, he probably was too scared of govt. retribution, to contradict anyone because of the violence in his past and then their religion was for little government, more for the people, nonviolence, oath to God.

Well ... 25 different spellings of his last name. Been working 9 mos. Thank goodness my mother and her uncles/great uncles had oral history from the back to late 18th century but we didn't know what was true or what was embellished. So far it's all been true. Research I have found with the internet has helped me finally find his daughter's grave in VA on her husband's farm. Still there. There are 5 unmarked graves. My grandfather, to me is still missing, until I know where he is buried. He might be unmarked as some early ones did, perhaps not on purpose. Or he might be missing and buried about 4 miles up the road in VA. where is farm used to be. Wish I knew someone around there. When the family came to Indiana we have the history. The farm where my Inidiana grandfathers and my mom was born is still a working farm, plus open to the public for applies et al and the round barn is still there. I'd be mighty proud if you ever get to visit.. Pleak farm, southish of Greensburg Indiana..which is not too far SE of Indianapolis. (by the way, I am giving no security away as our family names listed here are not my parents legal names while living and not mine now) A whole new story for another time.

Got back so far to 1300. Back on the Wallaces 1023. Mistakes in Braveheart, a direct relative of mine, his lately translated Archaic Latin battle plate was translated wrong. His father is really the brother who was in the movie.

My point is that as bad as it has been for Natalee herself, her family, friends and our Scared Monkey Family here, I have learned from here and from working, months, finding my ancestors

to see how import it is to remember them, honor them, find them with missing graves because to me those still are missing persons, learn from their survival in their time (called history for us) for the long or shorter years on earth FOR WE ARE THEM

Good Bless all those who have proceeded us.

I will always indebted to Natalee, Stephany, their parents, family, and the Monkey Family here for learning Goodness.

Of course I had my eyes opened by violence (personally and here) more than I wished, but what I have learned of Evil, real Evil..... how it changes Souls, creeps into all places when sometimes you don't even know it is there until??? and grows. All in plain sight!

Evil in some people, some governments, elitism, cronyism, corruptness and the evil act of not acting all feed by evil but maybe not thinking that was as it was happening but keep going in plain site even after others begin to think the actions were evil.

Natalee, and our Scared Monkey Family have helped me learn more about Faith, God, Good Works, more Faith, Justice, Love, and open my eyes to evil and need to get more God like. Her death has not been in vain.

I have many quirks, like most, but I will not watch violent movies, raps. Never did for I think even though it might be on in another room our mind remembers everything and down deep will made me more evil if I watch them, especially, over and over. It will desensitize so we won't be and do Good.

HERE'S THE HIP-HIP PART
ready???

IMO (in my personal opinion for those just learning)

Scared Monkeys with their collective Minds, questioning, setting forth Main Stream Media to get their facts straight, Goodness, research, Faith, even protesting when Aruba was at travel shows "Where's Natalee", backing Red, Jossy, The Holloways, The Twittys, Tim and all searchers from here who searched in a search, searched here in the US because they learned from and loved Natalee.  Even the talk of an "eye for eye' and "riding shotgun" is good in it's own way. It makes us think we couldn't (shouldn't) so ponder other more upright ways to be better. Oh hecky-durn.

All this will go down as the first of its kind in the History of the Internet and will be remembered how the good collectiveness of the Internet can do Good Works, works even for an exciting future!

OK there was some reading to get your mind off of waiting.

Lost the candle link for Natalee. Help please?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 09:34:37 AM by klaasend » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2010, 07:29:55 AM »

I don't expect to hear anything until apx. 4:59 pm. That way they can send out the mass email and close down the police station for the day.......take the back roads home, lol.....and hide.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2010, 07:39:45 AM »

The TV Channel Investigative Discovery is running their special "Who Killed Natalee Holloway" this morning. 

I wonder if this is just a coincidence and it was already scheduled or if they are running it because of the finding of the bone in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2010, 07:40:44 AM »

I don't expect to hear anything until apx. 4:59 pm. That way they can send out the mass email and close down the police station for the day.......take the back roads home, lol.....and hide.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2010, 07:46:35 AM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2010, 07:53:19 AM »

http://www.myfoxal.com/Global/story.asp?S=13554553
New developments expected in Holloway investigation
Posted: Nov 23, 2010 6:19 AM CST Updated: Nov 23, 2010 6:19 AM CST

MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL (WBRC) - New developments are expected Tuesday in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Aruban prosecutors say they will release the results of tests on a jawbone found on the beach there.

Investigators said last week that they believed the bone came from a female. It was found earlier this month on the western beach of the island of Aruba. The bone was sent to Europe for tests, first to determine if it is the bone of a human or an animal. The FBI sent Natalee Holloway's dental records to the Netherlands for comparison.

An Aruban official says prosecutors will issue a statement today with test results.

It has been more than five years since Natalee Holloway was last seen during a graduation trip to Aruba in 2005.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2010, 07:58:11 AM »

an angelic monkey Please light a candle for Natalee.  an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nat%27s
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2010, 08:00:10 AM »

I think it's so odd that the eath has given up two jawbones in what are obvious murder cases.We had a 911 operator come up missing and well she finally was found or at least her remains.The jawbone was the first discovery..Just odd..

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_184640.asp

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2010, 08:03:34 AM »

[/quote]

Tater, mine was cashed and I never heard from it and it was disignated for the search for Natalee.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2010, 08:08:51 AM »

Klaas,  Please don't think I am O/T on this. I am, getting to the point at the end of this to say how important it is to learn from all who are here and all who have gone before us, including our sweet, much to live for, Natalee, Stephany,  Peaches and Jamie. First a note to CBB then the rest...

CBB

If you get tired of waitin' and frustratin a growin', may I pul-ase have some pretty Christmas flowers  or somethin on my imp avatar, but if it gets really busy tomorrow, I a willin to wait 'til things die down.

BACKGROUND TO GET TO YOUR COMPLIMENT AT THE END
Picked some of these ways of talkin' from reading and trying to find my great, great, great, great, great great, great grandfather whose family and religious friends were persecuted (drown, burnt at the stake, starved, frozen, imprisoned, executed in Switzerland for their religion so some fled to Germany, Palatine area..also known as Palatines). They were very early Protestants called Anabaptist  (but known as Mennonites when they came to America (PA) and the Amish split from them)  A few changed in the Colonies to early Baptist churches, Lutheran, and Brethren.  Anyway grandpa Johannes (my grandpa to the 8th) was Swiss but 1st generation born in Germany then he came here in 1749. Was a Blue Ridge Mountain Pioneer farmer Mennonite and a Kentucky Pioneer. Indian Scout, surveyor, Cumberland Compact signer ( first constitution of non Indian and residents on the American Frontier)  frontier Doctor and lived with Daniel Boone in Fort Boonesborough. He did other neat things in forming American but it's taken months to find them and write them down. Many clerks spelled his name phonetically, he probably was too scared of govt. retribution, to contradict anyone because of the violence in his past and then their religion was for little government, more for the people, nonviolence, oath to God.

Well ... 25 different spellings of his last name. Been working 9 mos. Thank goodness my mother and her uncles/great uncles had oral history from the back to late 18th century but we didn't know what was true or what was embellished. So far it's all been true. Research I have found with the internet has helped me finally find his daughter's grave in VA on her husband's farm. Still there. There are 5 unmarked graves. My grandfather, to me is still missing, until I know where he is buried. He might be unmarked as some early ones did, perhaps not on purpose. Or he might be missing and buried about 4 miles up the road in VA. where is farm used to be. Wish I knew someone around there. When the family came to Indiana we have the history. The farm where my Inidiana grandfathers and my mom was born is still a working farm, plus open to the public for applies et al and the round barn is still there. I'd be mighty proud if you ever get to visit.. Pleak farm, southish of Greensburg Indiana..which is not too far SE of Indianapolis. (by the way, I am giving no security away as our family names listed here are not my parents legal names while living and not mine now) A whole new story for another time.

Got back so far to 1300. Back on the Wallaces 1023. Mistakes in Braveheart, a direct relative of mine, his lately translated Archaic Latin battle plate was translated wrong. His father is really the brother who was in the movie.

My point is that as bad as it has been for Natalee herself, her family, friends and our Scared Monkey Family here, I have learned from here and from working, months, finding my ancestors

to see how import it is to remember them, honor them, find them with missing graves because to me those still are missing persons, learn from their survival in their time (called history for us) for the long or shorter years on earth FOR WE ARE THEM

Good Bless all those who have proceeded us.

I will always indebted to Natalee, Stephany, their parents, family, and the Monkey Family here for learning Goodness.

Of course I had my eyes opened by violence (personally and here) more than I wished, but what I have learned of Evil, real Evil..... how it changes Souls, creeps into all places when sometimes you don't even know it is there until??? and grows. All in plain sight!

Evil in some people, some governments, elitism, cronyism, corruptness and the evil act of not acting all feed by evil but maybe not thinking that was as it was happening but keep going in plain site even after others begin to think the actions were evil.

Natalee, and our Scared Monkey Family have helped me learn more about Faith, God, Good Works, more Faith, Justice, Love, and open my eyes to evil and need to get more God like. Her death has not been in vain.

I have many quirks, like most, but I will not watch violent movies, raps. Never did for I think even though it might be on in another room our mind remembers everything and down deep will made me more evil if I watch them, especially, over and over. It will desensitize so we won't be and do Good.

HERE'S THE HIP-HIP PART
ready???

IMO (in my personal opinion for those just learning)

Scared Monkeys with their collective Minds, questioning, setting forth Main Stream Media to get their facts straight, Goodness, research, Faith, even protesting when Aruba was at travel shows "Where's Natalee", backing Red, Jossy, The Holloways, The Twittys, Tim and all searchers from here who searched in a search, searched here in the US because they learned from and loved Natalee.  Even the talk of an "eye for eye' and "riding shotgun" is good in it's own way. It makes us think we couldn't (shouldn't) so ponder other more upright ways to be better. Oh hecky-durn.

All this will go down as the first of its kind in the History of the Internet and will be remembered how the good collectiveness of the Internet can do Good Works, works even for an exciting future!

OK there was some reading to get your mind off of waiting.

Lost the candle link for Natalee. Help please?

IBE, my ancestors are from Shenandoah valley.  I sure don't want to discourage you but I have been working on finding my great grandfathers gravesite for the last 12 years and it would only be no more than 25 miles from me.  I will not give up though because my mother died not knowing hardly anything about her mothers family.  I do it for her. 

I think this is why I do it for Natalee also.  Family is important.  Knowing where they are in the afterlife is important.  A place to visit, to remember, to cry at. 

God bless Beth, Dave and Matt.  I am here off and on today (unless I get fired for getting on this website).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2010, 08:13:33 AM »

Tater, mine was cashed and I never heard from it and it was disignated for the search for Natalee.
[/quote]

Mine was cashed too but after the departure and it also was designated for Natalee but that doesnt mean it went there.It still makes my blood boil...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2010, 08:21:32 AM »

Me too....and I also never received a thank-you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2010, 08:27:02 AM »

Me too....and I also never received a thank-you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.