March 28, 2024, 06:35:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327753 times)
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2010, 08:27:24 AM »

We never even got our shirts for joining the orlando one way back when. Plus the other donations never a thanks either <shrugs>
Like everyone else we gave him benifit of doubt but this was last straw. I couldnt even watch him last night talking i was boiling with the talk about the targets and the boat on stand by! Sadly it is bitter sweet because I feel he got lost along the way.

Never Give Up!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2010, 08:32:52 AM »

Quote from: kkthy on November 22, 2010, 10:05:21 PM
We had Channel 3 Eyewitness News, Hallie Jackson, at our home tonight. (I mentioned this in an earlier post)  It was very nerve wracking but we all got through it.  They are putting it on the air tonight at 11:00PM Eastern time.  They mentioned that CNN would probably used some of the video clips too at some point.  I feel so relieved that we should all find out tomorrow whether the DNA matches Natalee.   I am praying....

I live in CT also I saw you on Channel 3 Eyewitness News.
 You Brought tears to my eyes when you were crying.
You seem like a very nice person.
If this is Natalee Thank You for taking good care of her we have been lookin for her for 51/2 years now.
You will never be the same. I thought I found her in a picture and it has changed my life since.
I still think in my heart this is Natalee. I think they put her in the water, but where?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2010, 08:37:51 AM »

We never even got our shirts for joining the orlando one way back when. Plus the other donations never a thanks either <shrugs>
Like everyone else we gave him benifit of doubt but this was last straw. I couldnt even watch him last night talking i was boiling with the talk about the targets and the boat on stand by! Sadly it is bitter sweet because I feel he got lost along the way.

Well hubby just reminded me not to sweat it because our hearts were in the right place.Then he said," I told you then to be careful as to where you put our hard earned cash"..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2010, 08:44:17 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=24122@wiat.web.entriq.net&navCatId=3

This is another video of Tim Miller on CBS42 last night.

The first one I listened to was shorter and didn't mention the boat in Trinidad or the hopefully "home by Christmas"...this one does.

You can watch it at the link above, or click on the picture below.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2010, 08:49:54 AM »

Quote from: kkthy on November 22, 2010, 10:05:21 PM
We had Channel 3 Eyewitness News, Hallie Jackson, at our home tonight. (I mentioned this in an earlier post)  It was very nerve wracking but we all got through it.  They are putting it on the air tonight at 11:00PM Eastern time.  They mentioned that CNN would probably used some of the video clips too at some point.  I feel so relieved that we should all find out tomorrow whether the DNA matches Natalee.   I am praying....

I live in CT also I saw you on Channel 3 Eyewitness News.
 You Brought tears to my eyes when you were crying.
You seem like a very nice person.
If this is Natalee Thank You for taking good care of her we have been lookin for her for 51/2 years now.
You will never be the same. I thought I found her in a picture and it has changed my life since.
I still think in my heart this is Natalee. I think they put her in the water, but where?

The pictures still takes my breath away..

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2010, 08:56:26 AM »

Tim Miller needs to put his ego aside and accepted what has happened had nothing to do with him.  What a desperate man.
He doesn't have many success stories. Natalee and Caylee Anthony are under his belt. What a shame. He has no experience in searching other than raising money and creating false hope. I'm so diasppointed in his services. I have respect for his efforts but I don't have faith in his actions.

Anyway, since Tim did locate places I'm sure there have been scuba divers out there who have tampered with the crime scene.

jj-  I'm not going to turn this into a Tim Miller thing in this thread, but I want to make note that you are wrong here, and it's not just my opinion.  Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch actually DO have many success stories, and as far as your statement about him having no experience searching other than raising money and creating false hope?  Wrong.  Wrong.  He has helped many over the years and when I get some coffee in me, I can go find some links and statistics for you.  I believe in giving credit where credit is due.  In my opinion, what has people here (including me) so ticked off at Tim Miller is because he HAS been so good in the past helping find the lost, including Natalee, and supported Beth.  Then the problems seemed to start with the Persistence.  And then he turned on Beth, saying the awful things he said on the Steph Watts show.  Yep, I understand people's anger (and I'm mad too) at Tim Miller, but please keep the facts straight.  Tim Miller and Equusearch are very experienced in finding the lost and are still being asked by LE to assist, such as in case just this week (Joshua Wilkerson) and it's on Scared Monkeys Missing Forum.  I too would like to find out just why Tim Miller disparaged Beth Holloway and what went on with the Persistence.  I'm mad as he77 over that.  But as far as Tim having no experience searching and not having many success stories?  That's just not true.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2010, 08:59:52 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2010, 09:01:07 AM »

Me too....and I also never received a thank-you.

I got a really nice thank you when I donated to TES.   
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2010, 09:05:54 AM »

Well hubby just reminded me not to sweat it because our hearts were in the right place.Then he said," I told you then to be careful as to where you put our hard earned cash"..

Same thing my other half said!

Never Give Up!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2010, 09:06:44 AM »

First time poster - hope this works.

I am confused about the trap that they found way back when.  Was it just left there?  I thought the Aruba po-lice took it off along with it's contents?  Now they are going back, NOW, to retrieve it and what is inside it? 

Great - I finally get accepted as a monkey and I gotta work today!!  Of all days.

Also, I had the privilege of hearing Beth speak at a Prayer Breakfast several years ago - she is truly an admirable woman.
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2010, 09:08:16 AM »

Tim Miller needs to put his ego aside and accepted what has happened had nothing to do with him.  What a desperate man.
He doesn't have many success stories. Natalee and Caylee Anthony are under his belt. What a shame. He has no experience in searching other than raising money and creating false hope. I'm so diasppointed in his services. I have respect for his efforts but I don't have faith in his actions.

Anyway, since Tim did locate places I'm sure there have been scuba divers out there who have tampered with the crime scene.

jj-  I'm not going to turn this into a Tim Miller thing in this thread, but I want to make note that you are wrong here, and it's not just my opinion.  Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch actually DO have many success stories, and as far as your statement about him having no experience searching other than raising money and creating false hope?  Wrong.  Wrong.  He has helped many over the years and when I get some coffee in me, I can go find some links and statistics for you.  I believe in giving credit where credit is due.  In my opinion, what has people here (including me) so ticked off at Tim Miller is because he HAS been so good in the past helping find the lost, including Natalee, and supported Beth.  Then the problems seemed to start with the Persistence.  And then he turned on Beth, saying the awful things he said on the Steph Watts show.  Yep, I understand people's anger (and I'm mad too) at Tim Miller, but please keep the facts straight.  Tim Miller and Equusearch are very experienced in finding the lost and are still being asked by LE to assist, such as in case just this week (Joshua Wilkerson) and it's on Scared Monkeys Missing Forum.  I too would like to find out just why Tim Miller disparaged Beth Holloway and what went on with the Persistence.  I'm mad as he77 over that.  But as far as Tim having no experience searching and not having many success stories?  That's just not true.

Agreed Muffy is why it is such a struggle to understand what happened.  As i said somehow i think he got lost if im saying that right. 

Never Give Up!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2010, 09:10:55 AM »

Just anxiously awaiting the results....

BHT: Aruba never had the decency to give this grief stricken family the closure they so desperately needed and deserved. We can not even begin to imagine the roller coaster of emotions that the island has put them through.

Aruba: Certainly, they should know by now the results. Just like the old days, they are probably having closed door meetings to strategize and map out any possible outcomes from this news. The Karma train is coming their way, though.

Joran: If this indeed is NH's remains, the "no body, no case" theory shall no longer apply. According to other posters who stated that the FBI were mere witnesses to a confession by Joran (near June 9, 2005), this physical evidence should seal his fate. ALE should not be able to wiggle away from this one, unless Arlene Schippers re-writes the law down there. Aruba will have a body and a confession, at the very least.

K2, and other peripheral participants: The snowball may have begun rolling downhill. Better get out of the way.

Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for good (and long overdue) news...The world is watching.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2010, 09:12:09 AM »

thank you Muffy....I was hoping someone had straightened jj out about TEXASEQUUSEARCH.....which is more than just Tim..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2010, 09:13:26 AM »

Highly doubtful?  How many young female body parts do they have washing up on their beaches?  Must be a lot.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2010, 09:14:15 AM »

Investigators are expected to reveal whether a jawbone found in Aruba belongs to Natalee Holloway, who disappeared without a trace in 2005. But, details are emerging on how that bone was found on the beach by a man from Lebanon on a trip with his friends.

Both of the couples said that if the bone does belong to Holloway, they just want her family to know that they treated the discovery with dignity and have been going through a range of emotions ever since they found it.

The friends from Andover and Lebanon flew to Aruba earlier this month to celebrate their wedding anniversaries together.

They said the bone was found on the last day of their trip.

"It was out last day at The Phoenix," said David Knox, of Andover. "We decided to relax and enjoy the beach."

So the couples, celebrating their 35th wedding anniversaries at the resort, took a swim.

However, while Gil Beaulieu's wife and friends sat in the sun, he strolled the beach.

"Gil was trying to find that perfect shell," Knox said.

Beaulieu said, "I noticed there wasn't a lot of people in that area, so I thought maybe I could find some shells."

Beaulieu, from Lebanon, said he noticed a really shiny one that caught his eye.

"I picked up the shell first," he said. "Then I saw the bone. I hesitated because I kind of knew what it was right off the bat."

He said he brought it to his wife, an X-ray technologist who looks at bones every day.

"You do hesitate, because you're not expecting to find a human bone," said Eileen Beaulieu.

"All the teeth were missing except for one molar in the back," Gil Beaulieu said. "It was in good shape."

Such good shape that they could even see a tiny hole in the tooth.

By now, Kathy Knox said she had Natalee Holloway in her head.

"That was basically what I was thinking about," she said. "Is it Natalee?"

They said they put the jaw bone in a plastic cup and then Beaulieu and Knox brought it to the hotel lobby where security took it.

After dinner, a note in their hotel door requested they call police right away.

That's when it was real," Knox said.

Authorities are now analyzing the bone to see if it belongs to Holloway.

And if it is, Eileen Beaulieu said she want's Halloway's mother to know they took care of it respectfully.

"I'd want her to know that we took care of it. We treated it with dignity," Beaulieu said.

"I began to think of the family," said Kathy Knox. "You know, if this is Natalee maybe the family can have some closure."

And if not, at least, perhaps answers for someone.

Fighting back tears, Kathy Knox said, "I don't even know the family, but if my child was missing I can't even imagine being as strong as she has been."

"We all hope very much that this puts an end to somebody's heartache," Gil Beaulieu said.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/25889547/detail.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2010, 09:14:25 AM »

GrnLizrd -I think you see what I mean.  If Tim Miller and Equusearch had always been shysters or thought of as having a havey-cavey operation and never found anyone then I don't think I would be nearly as mad as I am about what's gone on with the Persistence and with his Beth Bashing.  But there was a certain amount of hope and trust (and money) invested and that was shattered later on in Natalee's case.  And that's JMHO.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2010, 09:15:16 AM »

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2010, 09:15:36 AM »

Thank you MuffyBee!  

Very well stated, and I agree!  And yes, I'm mad too in case anyone missed that in the last thread.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2010, 09:15:43 AM »

It's so great to see you Blah, and also of course, Judge Mental, pink angel, trimmonthelake, MalteseMom, mz_maven, Frijole, cadillac, BUCKSHOT, blah, texasmom, GrnLizrd, Nut44x4, ssanders, Harper, SunnyinTX, Tater, akmom, Lifesong, Green Eyes, numbersgirl, Kimmy53, darla, littlebuddy598, Sassycat, PJ, Monken, theboyzmom, megamooo, RoxiBalboa, AZSunny, tbivens (+ 1 Hidden) and 35 Guests are viewing this topic this morning. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2010, 09:19:07 AM »

[/quote]

I'm certainly not going to dispute any of this! As far as what he said about Beth,I have no knowledge of it though I have seen it referenced here a few times.I'm not even going there to see as I need nothing else to fire my soul..I'm sorry Muffy if I offended you in anyway..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.