March 28, 2024, 05:06:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327744 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2010, 09:53:19 AM »

Well hubby just called and ask if I thought I might possibly want to work on a job-site today?  You'd think after 29 years he'd know that I am the boss of me.  Well guess I better go.  I'll BBL PDQ
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2010, 09:54:26 AM »

What's the matter Tim you can't mention Natalee's mother Beth.  Because she is the reason we are all here now.  Beth's visit to Peru made this happen.  Tim is pissed at her for ruining his plans.  I am going to shut up because I'm starting to get mad.

Morning all ... Sorry way behind in my reading and catching up on the thread.

I actually spoke with Beth about this a while back and she stated she had no idea why he was acting or saying anything negative. Nothing happened that she was aware of. I think Tim needs to remember how many TES functions that Beth did for them.

I think he needs to remember the big picture and that is Natalee Holloway went missing. Being a parent of crime I would like to think that this should be easy for him.

Good morning Red!  

Thanks for the update.  

Beth's reaction to Tim's behavior reinforces my suspicion that Tim's sudden lack of decency is more than likely directly related to the company he's keeping.  

That's still no excuse for what he did, he crossed the line.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2010, 09:55:24 AM »

If this is correct.  Also, I believe the Netherlands is about 8 hours ahead of us:

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/zuid-holland/2010/uitsluitsel-gevonden-kaak-aruba/

So when would that be?  This morning?  I'm so confused
Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2010, 09:57:30 AM »

kkathy...  Your interview brought tears to my eyes.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for treating the remains with the respect they deserve - whether they be Natalee or some other lost soul.  This case has been handled with so much disrespect throughout.  You restore my faith that there are still those with compassion in their hearts.  I'm truly happy (as happy as one can be under the circumstances) that YOU and your family were the ones to come across this discovery.  Blessings to you and yours!

tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2010, 09:57:55 AM »

Thanks, Muffy.  If only I didn't have to work, I feel I would be a stronger supporter!  But, I sneak in here every chance I get and read all of the comments.  Like most of you, I am just appalled that something like this could happen in this day and time.  My blood is beyond boiling in this tragic case. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2010, 09:58:06 AM »

If this is correct.  Also, I believe the Netherlands is about 8 hours ahead of us:

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/zuid-holland/2010/uitsluitsel-gevonden-kaak-aruba/

Same here.. cause I was going to ask if anyone knew what time the announcement was going to be made!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2010, 09:59:22 AM »

I like the last line.  That Van der sloot is currently "stuck" in Peru.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2010, 10:00:02 AM »

Morning Monkeys. I woke up sick, emotional mess. My prayers and thoughts go out to the Holloway family. Tito, Julia and others are talking on Tito's facebook page but I couldn't figure out how to bring it over, someone might want to. I'll be here hitting refresh all day. Thanks to all the Monkeys

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2010, 10:01:11 AM »

If this is correct.  Also, I believe the Netherlands is about 8 hours ahead of us:

So when would that be?  This morning?  I'm so confused

Thanks Klaas!

Time in Amsterdam right now...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 3:59:46 PM CET

So I'm thinking about 1:30 my time which is Central.
Edit to add link-MB: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=16
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 10:08:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2010, 10:01:24 AM »

Morning monkeys.

Thank you Muffy, I appreciate your words.

Sunny, I have to go to work in an hour. Can you text me the results on Natalee? I won't be able to check in till after 7pm. Appreciate it!!

will do!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2010, 10:03:03 AM »

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=16

Sorry forgot the link in my last post!   

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2010, 10:03:07 AM »

Its nice to see old posters and new ones come together ! an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2010, 10:03:50 AM »

I THINK - 2:30pm ET
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2010, 10:04:54 AM »

Thanks !!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2010, 10:05:47 AM »

I have to saw that the news regarding the jaw bone has to be the best kept secret in the history of Aruba. In the past, we were always able to shake the Divi Divi trees and some one would spill the news.

I have tried many contacts both here and in Aruba and get only rumors, no hard facts. How unlike Aruba.

Because every thing is so tight lipped and normal resources who have always been in the "know" in an off the record capacity leads me to believe that Dutch & Aruba authorities have made a concerted effort to only have a few on a need to know basis.

That leads me to believe that the tests will be a match. I can't believe that they would be making such an effort to keep quiet if it were not Natalee.

As my message stated to Beth yesterday, no matter what the news is, we are thinking about her, Natalee and the family. They are all in our hearts and prayers and hope the news provided some comfort to them.

Win, lose or draw ... we have their back ... we stand with the girl ... and this is just the beginning of JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2010, 10:07:43 AM »

Yes, according to NOOR at RU:

8:30 pm dutch time is 2:30 pm EST.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2010, 10:09:20 AM »

Its nice to see old posters and new ones come together ! an angelic monkey

It's always good to see you too Angiex.

So maybe around 1:30 central?  I can do that.

Joran stuck in Peru...............he gonna be stuck there a while me thinks.  And if he survives being stuck he's coming to Alabama.  Oh yea.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2010, 10:10:07 AM »

I have to saw that the news regarding the jaw bone has to be the best kept secret in the history of Aruba. In the past, we were always able to shake the Divi Divi trees and some one would spill the news.

I have tried many contacts both here and in Aruba and get only rumors, no hard facts. How unlike Aruba.

Because every thing is so tight lipped and normal resources who have always been in the "know" in an off the record capacity leads me to believe that Dutch & Aruba authorities have made a concerted effort to only have a few on a need to know basis.

That leads me to believe that the tests will be a match. I can't believe that they would be making such an effort to keep quiet if it were not Natalee.

As my message stated to Beth yesterday, no matter what the news is, we are thinking about her, Natalee and the family. They are all in our hearts and prayers and hope the news provided some comfort to them.

Win, lose or draw ... we have their back ... we stand with the girl ... and this is just the beginning of JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

Absolutely!   an angelic monkey

for Natalee!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2010, 10:11:05 AM »

I like the last line.  That Van der sloot is currently "stuck" in Peru.   

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Did anyone else notice the above sentence "Meanwhile another piece of bone found"? Has that been reported before now?

Praying this is Natalee for her families sake. I know God is holding them close today.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2010, 10:11:21 AM »

Amen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.