March 28, 2024, 01:49:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327799 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2010, 11:12:33 AM »

I switched to HLN....should I go back to CNN?   

I'm on HLN, 2NJ.  I don't typically watch during the day, but it seems to me they've got 3rd string players here carrying the ball.  Doesn't bode well.  Where is Jinkasaurus?

I typically don't watch during the day, either, Lifesong.  I could swear that guy she was just talking to in Aruba referred to Beth as Beth Holloway Twitter a few minutes ago.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2010, 11:13:02 AM »

It's so upsetting to see Beth pour her heart out to Joran, and then to watch him tell her HE needs more time. And she is so gracious to him. So sad. My heart breaks for her.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2010, 11:13:44 AM »

Gotta go to work....call me Angie when it is announced...plz!
My prayers are with Natalees friends and family...either way they have been on an emotional roller coaster for the past 5 plus years. Never in my wildest dreams when I stumbled upon SM all those years ago would I have thought we would still be here today awaiting news....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: November 23, 2010, 11:14:01 AM »

I don't see a clip of the interview on their site but it's being aired on the local station.  Here is the link.  Perhaps they do not post it or they wait.  Hallie Jackson stated to us last night that they may be coming back after the jaw bone's DNA results are announced to get a post-interview.  Could be tonight.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/index.html

Channel 3 Eye Witness News (CT)

Thank you kkthy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2010, 11:14:06 AM »

Tim M on phone to HLN.  Dave has not heard anything

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2010, 11:14:27 AM »

Grrrrrrr, I can't wait any longer. I have to get to work. Sunny call me when you know. Hugs to all monkeys and especially the Holloway family.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2010, 11:14:53 AM »

Hey Everyone! Smile
Hi Willen so good to see you. I remember all your night streaming Vids for us

Lol yep!! I still haven't fixed my mine! haha

!~*Mar*~!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2010, 11:14:59 AM »

Headline News is saying any minute now!

They will bring it live as soon as they get it!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA    I don't have cable anymore I want to see them say it.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: November 23, 2010, 11:15:34 AM »

I meant that I haven't fixed my mic! lol

!~*Mar*~!

atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: November 23, 2010, 11:15:40 AM »

They STILL haven't told the family??!!??   

So they have to sit and wait, watching like us?  Just when I thought Aruba couldn't sink any lower, they manage to.

At least Tim didn't ask for donations.

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: November 23, 2010, 11:16:09 AM »

It's so upsetting to see Beth pour her heart out to Joran, and then to watch him tell her HE needs more time. And she is so gracious to him. So sad. My heart breaks for her.
Yep, ok, time's up. Natalee is back from the ocean for answers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #191 on: November 23, 2010, 11:16:21 AM »

yucatexan, texasmom, WillenFan21, Northern Rose, rjdeer, trimmonthelake, kkthy, Lifesong, Dana, BlueKYGirl, SunnyinTX, Maddie38, jjayinthemorning, ksupon, Nut44x4, KCJackie, sb, Lynnie76, Irish Monkey, floridatreasure9, akmom, pinetucky, Mtnmom, BoxerDawg, cadillac, Mary Ann, cece, dappledoxie, RoxiBalboa, CarolF, sunshine12, BooMonkey, sandy leiva, Magnolia, Cappuccino, Sdb, Robyn621, NM, mom2eloise, GoldieTX, Roxie, tbivens, Judge Mental, Helen Back, atlgirl, Dragnet, 2NJSons_Mom, Mere, Serenity, cubbeegirl, Groovy135, 4 Donks, Babybear, GrnLizrd, tesfan, Kimmy53, colleyville, Tater, annintex, cecilita, mickeybea, 7227, FloridaKatz, kkate, Patriot, dejasade, WesleyBear, Alabamaanna, Gypsy DD, megamooo, Mary, Chata, Terri, darla, BUCKSHOT, klaasend, AZSunny and 107 Guests are viewing this topic.

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #192 on: November 23, 2010, 11:16:34 AM »

Tim M on phone to HLN.  Dave has not heard anything

OMG.......WTF?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 23, 2010, 11:16:42 AM »

Headline News is saying any minute now!

They will bring it live as soon as they get it!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA    I don't have cable anymore I want to see them say it.....

Scoot over Nut..........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: November 23, 2010, 11:16:48 AM »

The Public Prosecutor of Aruba announced that persco the jaw can start any time # # Natalee Holloway Aruba # # jawbone
1 minute ago via web

http://twitter.com/johnvandertol
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: November 23, 2010, 11:17:04 AM »

Grrrrrrr, I can't wait any longer. I have to get to work. Sunny call me when you know. Hugs to all monkeys and especially the Holloway family.

Will do BOO.....

jjayinthemorning, Northern Rose, atlgirl, ksupon, sb, Magnolia, BoxerDawg, Mtnmom, akmom, WillenFan21, BlueKYGirl, rjdeer, KCJackie, Tater, yucatexan, texasmom, trimmonthelake, kkthy, Lifesong, Dana, Maddie38, Nut44x4, Lynnie76, Irish Monkey, floridatreasure9, pinetucky, cadillac, Mary Ann, cece, dappledoxie, RoxiBalboa, CarolF, sunshine12, BooMonkey, sandy leiva, Cappuccino, Sdb, Robyn621, NM, mom2eloise, GoldieTX, tbivens, Judge Mental, Helen Back, Dragnet, 2NJSons_Mom, Mere, Serenity, cubbeegirl, Groovy135, 4 Donks, Babybear, GrnLizrd, tesfan, Kimmy53, colleyville, annintex, cecilita, mickeybea, 7227, FloridaKatz, kkate, Patriot, dejasade, WesleyBear, Alabamaanna, Gypsy DD, megamooo, Mary, Chata, Terri, darla, BUCKSHOT, AZSunny and 109 Guests are viewing this topic.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: November 23, 2010, 11:17:44 AM »

FOXNEWS Cable  Phil Keaton is reporting live that the "authorities" are "dotting I's and crossing T's before results go out in mass email (WTF)  Aruba teasing it will come any minute.

Why the huge build up?   They know, it is or it isnt...still on boycott to Aruba & the Netherlands for that matter, will be for life.   If it isnt they are attempting to conceal it still, if it is they are hesitating cuz its gonna cuz a crapstorm.   I have no faith whatsoever in this government, could ya tell? 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 23, 2010, 11:18:08 AM »

yucatexan, texasmom, WillenFan21, Northern Rose, rjdeer, trimmonthelake, kkthy, Lifesong, Dana, BlueKYGirl, SunnyinTX, Maddie38, jjayinthemorning, ksupon, Nut44x4, KCJackie, sb, Lynnie76, Irish Monkey, floridatreasure9, akmom, pinetucky, Mtnmom, BoxerDawg, cadillac, Mary Ann, cece, dappledoxie, RoxiBalboa, CarolF, sunshine12, BooMonkey, sandy leiva, Magnolia, Cappuccino, Sdb, Robyn621, NM, mom2eloise, GoldieTX, Roxie, tbivens, Judge Mental, Helen Back, atlgirl, Dragnet, 2NJSons_Mom, Mere, Serenity, cubbeegirl, Groovy135, 4 Donks, Babybear, GrnLizrd, tesfan, Kimmy53, colleyville, Tater, annintex, cecilita, mickeybea, 7227, FloridaKatz, kkate, Patriot, dejasade, WesleyBear, Alabamaanna, Gypsy DD, megamooo, Mary, Chata, Terri, darla, BUCKSHOT, klaasend, AZSunny and 107 Guests are viewing this topic.

an angelic monkey

Where are Wreck and Kermit?  I need them here.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: November 23, 2010, 11:18:44 AM »

Friday, November 19, 2010
Natalee Holloway's mother issues statement on jawbone testing

Natalee’s mother released this statement today:

"There is no good answer, whether it is Natalee or whether it isn't. But no answer at all is the most unbearable. We appreciate everyone's loving care and concern and are anxious about the developments."

http://www.foxalabamanews.com/2010/11/natalee-holloways-mother-issues.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: November 23, 2010, 11:18:58 AM »

I switched to HLN....should I go back to CNN?   

I'm on HLN, 2NJ.  I don't typically watch during the day, but it seems to me they've got 3rd string players here carrying the ball.  Doesn't bode well.  Where is Jinkasaurus?

I typically don't watch during the day, either, Lifesong.  I could swear that guy she was just talking to in Aruba referred to Beth as Beth Holloway Twitter a few minutes ago.   
He did! I heard it as well. Really on top of the case, huh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.