March 28, 2024, 04:07:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327814 times)
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: November 23, 2010, 11:32:41 AM »

I am so upset. Sad   I really felt like it was Natalee in my heart. Sad

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: November 23, 2010, 11:32:43 AM »

NOT NATALEE

ARUBA SUCKS - BOYCOTT ARUBA

WTF IS WRONG WITH THOSE SUBHUMANS!! The family should have been TOLD BEFORE THIS!!!! OMG NUKE THEM!

OMG Im so with you they are so sick just...wow i dont even believe they did it this way. My prays with Dave and Beth. OMG i really feel sick

Never Give Up!

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: November 23, 2010, 11:32:46 AM »

I am so sorry.

But as others have stated, I can think of no other situation where the parents would not be given the info in a quiet, compassionate, private meeting.

Again,  I am sorry for the family's pain and needless roller coaster.

Terri
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: November 23, 2010, 11:32:57 AM »

Solicitor General Taco Stein

Jawbone belongs to a young female’
19 Nov, 2010, 13:25 (GMT -04:00)

Stein says that based on the result, the OM will ‘consider’ what will be made known to the media and that any relatives will be informed first. “You can imagine the Holloway-family is having a hard time now.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81262.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: November 23, 2010, 11:33:42 AM »

I'm curious to know Joran's reaction. Like Casey Anthony he was probably ordering donuts in prison and kicking back because he knew it wasn't her.

Tim isn't correct in saying that no one has ever been through the pain of the Holloways. Any parent feels the pain when something happens to their kid.

I believe there is a burial area in Aruba where murdered bodies are dumped. I know Natalee will show up eventually. It's just a matter of time.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #265 on: November 23, 2010, 11:34:09 AM »

Apparently Joran knew.......remember he laughed when he heard the bone being found.....

DIG UP THE SLOOT POOL Surround!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: November 23, 2010, 11:34:22 AM »

glenda said so last night. she knew before Beth and Dave did, just like I expected.

There are not words I can use to describe what those people are down there, and in Holland.

I agree, sb.  Disgraceful.

I've been away from SM for too long.  Who is Glenda ?

Praying for Natalee's return.............
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #267 on: November 23, 2010, 11:34:29 AM »

akmom, Roxie, Lynnie76, BabsKats, texasmom, KCJackie, BlueKYGirl, sb, GrnLizrd, Kimmy53, Sdb, RoxiBalboa, kkate, darla, no rose colored glasses, floridatreasure9, 2NJSons_Mom, dappledoxie, I dont feel tardy, CarolF, klaasend, MalteseMom, Patriot, sunshine12, CBB, Mtnmom, annintex, Cappuccino, sandy leiva, yucatexan, WillenFan21, Dana, cadillac, Terri, Babybear, Maddie38, AZSunny, mz_maven, Alabamaanna, Irish Monkey, Northern Rose, Blue Moon, 4 Donks, trimmonthelake, Tater, Lifesong, 7227, antunym, Magnolia, oldhippychik, jjayinthemorning, Sister, Nut44x4, BoxerDawg, dejasade, Robyn621, Mary Ann, GoldieTX, NM, Frank, Tamikosmom, wingnut, tbivens, GabbyG, Mere, rjdeer, tesfan, atlgirl, Dragnet, WesleyBear, ksupon, megamooo, FloridaKatz, kkthy, SunnyinTX, Judge Mental, cece, colleyville, pinetucky, Chata, SurfCity, Blink34, Serenity, Red, BUCKSHOT, suzyinpgh and 136 Guests are viewing this topic.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: November 23, 2010, 11:34:40 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving from Aruba!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: November 23, 2010, 11:35:23 AM »

I am so upset. Sad   I really felt like it was Natalee in my heart. Sad
Glad that you and your companions found the bone.
I wonder how many others wandered past it and didn't notice.
Well done beachcombers!!!
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2010, 11:35:23 AM »

Apparently Joran knew.......remember he laughed when he heard the bone being found.....

I was thinking the same thing nut! He laughed cause he knows otherwise!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: November 23, 2010, 11:36:14 AM »

It's not Natalee?

Just how many missing white girls are there is Aruba? So who the hell is it? Was Joran Van der Sloot busy with another girl?

I would want that jawbone tested by the FBI. Sorry, do not trust the Netherlands.

Claiming they have no idea who's jaw bone it is.

UNREAL.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: November 23, 2010, 11:36:42 AM »

NOT NATALEE

ARUBA SUCKS - BOYCOTT ARUBA

WTF IS WRONG WITH THOSE SUBHUMANS!! The family should have been TOLD BEFORE THIS!!!! OMG NUKE THEM!

These people make serial killlers look like choir boys . . . if anyone ever says Arbua and vacation, I think I will do more than smack them.  For the love of all that is good . . .

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2010, 11:36:47 AM »

I was thinking the same thing nut! He laughed cause he knows otherwise!!
Well, now we have a baseline, eh?!!!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2010, 11:37:03 AM »

Would Natalee's family able to get that bone & take it to the US to have a professional from there do some testing on it?

Edit-to correct sp. of name.  MB
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 12:42:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

!~*Mar*~!

Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: November 23, 2010, 11:37:32 AM »

It sure was mighty convenient that they made the point to mention that the DNA was degraded. It doesn't really surprise me but I still am ANGRY!! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: November 23, 2010, 11:38:03 AM »

At the request of the Aruban Public Prosecutor's Office the Netherlands Forensic Institute has conducted forensic anthropological and DNA investigations on bone material, a piece of jawbone with a tooth. These investigations were executed simultaneously. Detailed examination by the NFI excludes the possibility that the bone material found in Aruba is that of Natalee Holloway. Exclusion after comparing dental records It was, first, necessary to establish that the bone material was in fact human material. This is the case. Thus the forensic anthropological investigation was expanded to include an investigation by forensic odontologists. Using the dental records of Natalee Holloway, such as the location of wisdom teeth and fillings, a comparison was made with the jaw bone recovered on Aruba. Based on these comparisons it could be excluded that the investigated bone material and molar came from Natalee Holloway. DNA testing Along with the forensic anthropological and odontological research, the NFI initiated a forensic DNA investigation. However, only a very small amount of DNA material was present and that was also of low quality. The bone appeared to have been exposed to various (weather) influences and proved to be porous. DNA researchers at the NFI therefore have applied extensive and highly sophisticated techniques to the DNA present in the bone to be examined. On the basis of the comparison of the dental records the possibility that the bone material came from Natalee Holloway was excluded, therefore further DNA testing has been stopped. There is still a possibility that the molar from the jawbone could be used for further efforts to generate a DNA profile. However this follow-up study of said molar would inhibit future research into identifying the person from whom the bone originates. Given that, based on dental records, it can be ruled out that the bone fragment came from Natalee Holloway, the Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has decided not yet to carry out further research on the material. The prosecution will decide what further action will be taken to identify the bone material. Natalee Holloway Investigation The Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has been involved in an investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway since her dissapearance. The case retains the constant attention from law enforcement

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24580-resultado-di-test-di-weso.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: November 23, 2010, 11:38:20 AM »

glenda said so last night. she knew before Beth and Dave did, just like I expected.

There are not words I can use to describe what those people are down there, and in Holland.

I agree, sb.  Disgraceful.

I've been away from SM for too long.  Who is Glenda ?

Julia Renfro - American traitor and looser
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: November 23, 2010, 11:38:31 AM »

I wish the jawbone was one of these idiots on HLN, it's intolerable.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: November 23, 2010, 11:38:37 AM »

Would Natalie's family able to get that bone & take it to the US to have a professional from there do some testing on it?

My guess would be that Aruba will say it's part of an ongoing investigation, so they won't release it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.