March 28, 2024, 01:12:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327790 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: November 23, 2010, 11:38:50 AM »

It's not Natalee?

Just how many missing white girls are there is Aruba? So who the hell is it? Was Joran Van der Sloot busy with another girl?

I would want that jawbone tested by the FBI. Sorry, do not trust the Netherlands.

Claiming they have no idea who's jaw bone it is.

UNREAL.
We need a roll call of Urine's past girlfriends. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: November 23, 2010, 11:38:52 AM »

Wouldn't it be ironic if this bone was planted... so Joran will talk in his sleep.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #282 on: November 23, 2010, 11:39:08 AM »

It's not Natalee?

Just how many missing white girls are there is Aruba? So who the hell is it? Was Joran Van der Sloot busy with another girl?

I would want that jawbone tested by the FBI. Sorry, do not trust the Netherlands.

UNREAL.

Well Red, they'd probably dig through their box of unidentified body parts and send the FBI a substitute....or perhaps that was done before it was sent to Holland.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: November 23, 2010, 11:39:08 AM »

I am so NOT surprised...Could it possibly belong to that other girl that came up missing from that cruise ship years ago?Just a thought..Hmmmmm,Amy was her name?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: November 23, 2010, 11:39:22 AM »

Tim Miller may be the best person in the world...

He dropped the ball on the last search, though, nearly three years ago.

Kinda weird hearing him talk about his buddies (Louis Schaeffer, etc) due to the fact that they were present for search of crab trap and allowed it (intentionally or unintentionally) to get whisked away by the Aruban authorities. It was on their watch, right under their collective noses.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2010, 11:39:41 AM »

It's not Natalee?

UNREAL.

I'm so angry right now.  If they knew it was not Natalee just say so.  Don't make a big deal, drum rolls.  Just say it's not Natalee and you are going to attempt to determine who it is.  I DON'T TRUST THEM, NONE OF THEM.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: November 23, 2010, 11:39:45 AM »

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: November 23, 2010, 11:39:49 AM »

glenda is Julia Renfro, one of the leading conspirators AFAIAK. She (using the term loosely) is a former WHORE who acts as a misinformation agent in Aruba.

So Joran laughed when he heard about the bone. He KNOWS what was done with her. I still believe they disposed of her a LOT more completely than just dumping her offshore. These people are PROS.

I would have been surprised if it had been her. But I was hoping for Beth's sake. 

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: November 23, 2010, 11:40:30 AM »

I am so upset. Sad   I really felt like it was Natalee in my heart. Sad

Your heart was in the right place.  You did the right thing and no one can take that from you.  It is the jawbone of someone, kkthy. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2010, 11:40:38 AM »

Another nail in aruba's coffin.

There are probably thousands of young caucasian females murdered in aruba!

F aruba

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 23, 2010, 11:40:56 AM »

I am so NOT surprised...Could it possibly belong to that other girl that came up missing from that cruise ship years ago?Just a thought..Hmmmmm,Amy was her name?

Amy Lynn Bradley - but she was lost in Curaco, not Aruba
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: November 23, 2010, 11:41:38 AM »

On the basis of the comparison of the dental records the possibility that the bone material came from Natalee Holloway was excluded, therefore further DNA testing has been stopped. There is still a possibility that the molar from the jawbone could be used for further efforts to generate a DNA profile. However this follow-up study of said molar would inhibit future research into identifying the person from whom the bone originates. Given that, based on dental records, it can be ruled out that the bone fragment came from Natalee Holloway, the Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has decided not yet to carry out further research on the material.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: November 23, 2010, 11:42:01 AM »

glenda is Julia Renfro, one of the leading conspirators AFAIAK. She (using the term loosely) is a former WHORE who acts as a misinformation agent in Aruba.

So Joran laughed when he heard about the bone. He KNOWS what was done with her. I still believe they disposed of her a LOT more completely than just dumping her offshore. These people are PROS.

I would have been surprised if it had been her. But I was hoping for Beth's sake. 

former   once a ho always a ho

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2010, 11:42:11 AM »

I wish the jawbone was one of these idiots on HLN, it's intolerable.

I cannot stand JVM, that drama queen gets on my last nerve but yet I watch as many for any news - its not easy

Again, I pose the question...this government insists they have had no other missing or murdered persons so WHO IS IT THEN?   Why are they still protecting that scum & his sociopath son?

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: November 23, 2010, 11:42:19 AM »

It's not Natalee?

UNREAL.

Exactly, Red.

We never did believe that nothing had ever gone wrong the twenty some-odd times Joran admitted to doing this before with "the pimps".

So how many are there?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: November 23, 2010, 11:42:47 AM »

I agree that A$$hole knew it wasn't Natalee. He LAUGHED. This is soooo FRICKIN SICK!!!! If he would just  tell what happened or what HE DID TO  HER. We could bring her home. He has NOTHING to loose now.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: November 23, 2010, 11:43:18 AM »

They didn't even actually DO any DNA testing.

Excluded based on dental records alone.

I don't THIIIINK so... 

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #297 on: November 23, 2010, 11:43:49 AM »

I am so upset. Sad   I really felt like it was Natalee in my heart. Sad

Your heart was in the right place.  You did the right thing and no one can take that from you.  It is the jawbone of someone, kkthy. 
You certainly did  an angelic monkey  Not everyone would have done what you did.  My thoughts and prayers with Beth, Dave, and their family and friends  an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #298 on: November 23, 2010, 11:44:10 AM »

It's not Natalee?

UNREAL.

I'm so angry right now.  If they knew it was not Natalee just say so.  Don't make a big deal, drum rolls.  Just say it's not Natalee and you are going to attempt to determine who it is.  I DON'T TRUST THEM, NONE OF THEM.

I'm with you Klaas!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: November 23, 2010, 11:44:42 AM »

They didn't even actually DO any DNA testing.

Excluded based on dental records alone.

I don't THIIIINK so... 

Yup!  That is from the official statement.  I will post it again:

Official Press Release

At the request of the Aruban Public Prosecutor's Office the Netherlands Forensic Institute has conducted forensic anthropological and DNA investigations on bone material, a piece of jawbone with a tooth. These investigations were executed simultaneously. Detailed examination by the NFI excludes the possibility that the bone material found in Aruba is that of Natalee Holloway. Exclusion after comparing dental records It was, first, necessary to establish that the bone material was in fact human material. This is the case. Thus the forensic anthropological investigation was expanded to include an investigation by forensic odontologists. Using the dental records of Natalee Holloway, such as the location of wisdom teeth and fillings, a comparison was made with the jaw bone recovered on Aruba. Based on these comparisons it could be excluded that the investigated bone material and molar came from Natalee Holloway. DNA testing Along with the forensic anthropological and odontological research, the NFI initiated a forensic DNA investigation. However, only a very small amount of DNA material was present and that was also of low quality. The bone appeared to have been exposed to various (weather) influences and proved to be porous. DNA researchers at the NFI therefore have applied extensive and highly sophisticated techniques to the DNA present in the bone to be examined. On the basis of the comparison of the dental records the possibility that the bone material came from Natalee Holloway was excluded, therefore further DNA testing has been stopped. There is still a possibility that the molar from the jawbone could be used for further efforts to generate a DNA profile. However this follow-up study of said molar would inhibit future research into identifying the person from whom the bone originates. Given that, based on dental records, it can be ruled out that the bone fragment came from Natalee Holloway, the Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has decided not yet to carry out further research on the material. The prosecution will decide what further action will be taken to identify the bone material. Natalee Holloway Investigation The Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has been involved in an investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway since her dissapearance. The case retains the constant attention from law enforcement

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24580-resultado-di-test-di-weso.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.