April 16, 2024, 08:39:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 329172 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: November 23, 2010, 11:44:47 AM »

GRRRRR.... have to leave for work....hopefully some typo-inflicted monkey will be able to call me when the news is announced??????

Nice hearing from yah ! Im glad the bird was alive.. ROFLMAO

I will call or text as soon as I hear !!  Smile 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: November 23, 2010, 11:46:30 AM »

No one from Prosecutors Office has come out.  They have only sent out the mass mail with the statement

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: November 23, 2010, 11:46:33 AM »

OK, so putting my thinking cap back on.....when the jawbone washed up, Joran's first reaction was to laugh.  That means he knows where she is / what happened to her, and that also means that she was not put into the ocean on that side of the island.  The next step the Aruban authorities should take is to get a warrant, and do a complete excavation of the Van der Sloot yard.  That would never happen though.  So, someone would have to convince Joran's mom to do it out of the goodness of her heart.

I'm just thinking about how adamant Paulus was the first night Beth was on the island, about not letting authorities come onto his property.....

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: November 23, 2010, 11:46:51 AM »

I am so NOT surprised...Could it possibly belong to that other girl that came up missing from that cruise ship years ago?Just a thought..Hmmmmm,Amy was her name?

Amy Lynn Bradley - but she was lost in Curaco, not Aruba

What about ocean currents Klass?It really isnt to far away.If I were Amy's family,I'd want it checked to see...
 73 miles ,117 kilometers, 63 nautical miles

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: November 23, 2010, 11:47:08 AM »

"former"  once a ho always a ho

I realized that as soon as I typed it LOL. Can't edit though.

I am headed out... will return tonight and visit with our Night Crew.

"Let Us Continue..."

Edit:  Fixed post within quote.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 11:50:13 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #305 on: November 23, 2010, 11:47:25 AM »

It's not Natalee?

Just how many missing white girls are there is Aruba? So who the hell is it? Was Joran Van der Sloot busy with another girl?

I would want that jawbone tested by the FBI. Sorry, do not trust the Netherlands.

Claiming they have no idea who's jaw bone it is.

UNREAL.

I'm so angry right now.  If they knew it was not Natalee just say so.  Don't make a big deal, drum rolls.  Just say it's not Natalee and you are going to attempt to determine who it is.  I DON'T TRUST THEM, NONE OF THEM.

Exactly! They take every opportunity to twist the knife. Said it before, but I don't trust them any further than I can spit and I'm glad they're in that range.

Sadistic, sick bastards. BOYCOTT THE BONE LITTERED BEACHES OF ARUBA!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: November 23, 2010, 11:48:01 AM »

I am so NOT surprised...Could it possibly belong to that other girl that came up missing from that cruise ship years ago?Just a thought..Hmmmmm,Amy was her name?

Amy Lynn Bradley - but she was lost in Curaco, not Aruba

http://www.visitaruba.com/about-aruba/aruba-news/missing-persons/

Missing Persons

<snipped>

Amy Lynn Bradley *

Reward U.S. $260,000.00

Last Known Location:
Tuesday March 24, 1998 on board the cruise vessel Rhapsody of the Seas while en route from Oranjestad, Aruba to Willemstad, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles. Amy disappeared during the docking process in Curacao. Suspected Location: Unknown.

Amy may have been abducted and is possibly being held in South America or the Caribbean. A reward of over US $250,000 is being offered for Amy's safe return and a reward of US $50,000 for any information that leads to the apprehension and arrest of those responsible for Amy's disappearance.

Name: Amy Lynn Bradley
White Female
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Short Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 115 Pounds
Tattoos on:Left Shoulder, Right Ankle, Navel (Belly Button), Lower Back.
Hot line: +(804) 276 - 2204

F.B.I.: +(804) 777 - 3363

Relatives Main Line: +(804) 276 - 2204

Fax: +(804) 745 - 6133

Primary E-mail
Suspected Location: South America.

Should you have any information you can email team Amy

back to Aruba News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.visitaruba.com/about-aruba/aruba-news/missing-persons/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: November 23, 2010, 11:48:14 AM »

They didn't even actually DO any DNA testing.

Excluded based on dental records alone.

I don't THIIIINK so... 

Yup!  That is from the official statement.  I will post it again:

Official Press Release

At the request of the Aruban Public Prosecutor's Office the Netherlands Forensic Institute has conducted forensic anthropological and DNA investigations on bone material, a piece of jawbone with a tooth. These investigations were executed simultaneously. Detailed examination by the NFI excludes the possibility that the bone material found in Aruba is that of Natalee Holloway. Exclusion after comparing dental records It was, first, necessary to establish that the bone material was in fact human material. This is the case. Thus the forensic anthropological investigation was expanded to include an investigation by forensic odontologists. Using the dental records of Natalee Holloway, such as the location of wisdom teeth and fillings, a comparison was made with the jaw bone recovered on Aruba. Based on these comparisons it could be excluded that the investigated bone material and molar came from Natalee Holloway. DNA testing Along with the forensic anthropological and odontological research, the NFI initiated a forensic DNA investigation. However, only a very small amount of DNA material was present and that was also of low quality. The bone appeared to have been exposed to various (weather) influences and proved to be porous. DNA researchers at the NFI therefore have applied extensive and highly sophisticated techniques to the DNA present in the bone to be examined. On the basis of the comparison of the dental records the possibility that the bone material came from Natalee Holloway was excluded, therefore further DNA testing has been stopped. There is still a possibility that the molar from the jawbone could be used for further efforts to generate a DNA profile. However this follow-up study of said molar would inhibit future research into identifying the person from whom the bone originates. Given that, based on dental records, it can be ruled out that the bone fragment came from Natalee Holloway, the Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has decided not yet to carry out further research on the material. The prosecution will decide what further action will be taken to identify the bone material. Natalee Holloway Investigation The Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has been involved in an investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway since her dissapearance. The case retains the constant attention from law enforcement

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24580-resultado-di-test-di-weso.html

BS and more BS    Hague smague, this test was NOT done extensively or thoroughly PERIOD - save for further DNA, BS - as if they care if any other person was murdered there, they live in a bubble for the almighty dollar of tourism...not this chick, nope many other islands of paradise to visit
BOYCOTT ARUBA FOR LIFE!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: November 23, 2010, 11:48:36 AM »

THIS MAKES ME SICK!!!!

I HATE THEM ALL

NO NATALEE  NO ARUBA

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS

crazybabyborg
« Reply #309 on: November 23, 2010, 11:51:22 AM »

I am so upset. Sad   I really felt like it was Natalee in my heart. Sad

Your heart was in the right place.  You did the right thing and no one can take that from you.  It is the jawbone of someone, kkthy. 

Holland has a way of doing that to you. They're better at it than Aruba. For a brief time I believed in Hans Mos.

God please help and Bless Dave and Beth. God please smite that island and all who torment Natalee's family.
Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: November 23, 2010, 11:51:39 AM »

Your heart was in the right place.  You did the right thing and no one can take that from you.  It is the jawbone of someone, kkthy. 

Ditto! 

I'm beyond sad and disappointed

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: November 23, 2010, 11:51:52 AM »

They didn't even actually DO any DNA testing.

Excluded based on dental records alone.

I don't THIIIINK so... 

Yup!  That is from the official statement.  I will post it again:

Official Press Release

At the request of the Aruban Public Prosecutor's Office the Netherlands Forensic Institute has conducted forensic anthropological and DNA investigations on bone material, a piece of jawbone with a tooth. These investigations were executed simultaneously. Detailed examination by the NFI excludes the possibility that the bone material found in Aruba is that of Natalee Holloway. Exclusion after comparing dental records It was, first, necessary to establish that the bone material was in fact human material. This is the case. Thus the forensic anthropological investigation was expanded to include an investigation by forensic odontologists. Using the dental records of Natalee Holloway, such as the location of wisdom teeth and fillings, a comparison was made with the jaw bone recovered on Aruba. Based on these comparisons it could be excluded that the investigated bone material and molar came from Natalee Holloway. DNA testing Along with the forensic anthropological and odontological research, the NFI initiated a forensic DNA investigation. However, only a very small amount of DNA material was present and that was also of low quality. The bone appeared to have been exposed to various (weather) influences and proved to be porous. DNA researchers at the NFI therefore have applied extensive and highly sophisticated techniques to the DNA present in the bone to be examined. On the basis of the comparison of the dental records the possibility that the bone material came from Natalee Holloway was excluded, therefore further DNA testing has been stopped. There is still a possibility that the molar from the jawbone could be used for further efforts to generate a DNA profile. However this follow-up study of said molar would inhibit future research into identifying the person from whom the bone originates. Given that, based on dental records, it can be ruled out that the bone fragment came from Natalee Holloway, the Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has decided not yet to carry out further research on the material. The prosecution will decide what further action will be taken to identify the bone material. Natalee Holloway Investigation The Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has been involved in an investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway since her dissapearance. The case retains the constant attention from law enforcement

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24580-resultado-di-test-di-weso.html

Thanks Northern Rose.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: November 23, 2010, 11:52:30 AM »

an angelic monkey

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: November 23, 2010, 11:55:09 AM »

Joran laughed when told of bones washing up so I conclude that Natalee is not somewhere that she could have washed up from.  Time to dig up that entire island starting with Anita's. 

What is Aruba going to do with this bone from a mystery person?   Does it go in a drawer in the hopes everyone forgets?

Interesting that Taco is not answering questions.
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: November 23, 2010, 11:56:27 AM »

Taco is on tv now...

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: November 23, 2010, 11:56:57 AM »

Taco Stein is about to go live on HLN.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: November 23, 2010, 11:57:06 AM »

Taco is about to talk
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: November 23, 2010, 11:57:47 AM »

Joran laughed when told of bones washing up so I conclude that Natalee is not somewhere that she could have washed up from.  Time to dig up that entire island starting with Anita's. 

What is Aruba going to do with this bone from a mystery person?   Does it go in a drawer in the hopes everyone forgets?

Interesting that Taco is not answering questions.

Taco speaking.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: November 23, 2010, 11:58:10 AM »

He looks pretty happy considering there is a human bone on his happy island that he has no clue who it is from

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: November 23, 2010, 11:58:51 AM »

Taco - Too much mixed material to say if it is male or female it is human
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.