March 28, 2024, 10:21:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327776 times)
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: November 23, 2010, 11:59:18 AM »

This was all an Aruban publicity stunt. Think about how many times you have seen "Aruba" in the media...and of course the timing is right before the tourist season. To the general public, this "find" and the "attempt to solve the mystery" make Aruba look good. Everyone does not know the real story, so Aruba can play to them. Have you noticed all the recent advertisements to visit that hell hole? 

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: November 23, 2010, 11:59:24 AM »

Good morning Monkeys, adding my prayers to the many others today, and holding hands with the Monkey on either side of me.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #322 on: November 23, 2010, 11:59:45 AM »

From what he's saying the experts will not even say male or female, only that it's from a young person.

Max DeVries?  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #323 on: November 23, 2010, 11:59:48 AM »

OMG, what is there to be laughing about? I would like to smack him up side the head with my iron skillet.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: November 23, 2010, 12:00:17 PM »

Joran laughed when told of bones washing up so I conclude that Natalee is not somewhere that she could have washed up from.  Time to dig up that entire island starting with Anita's. 

What is Aruba going to do with this bone from a mystery person?   Does it go in a drawer in the hopes everyone forgets?

Interesting that Taco is not answering questions.

Taco speaking.

Molar in jawbone was a wisdom tooth and from Natalee's dental records it showed that Natalee's wisdom teeth had been removed.  Thus, they excluded it from being Natalee's.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: November 23, 2010, 12:00:55 PM »

Taco - the molar that was in the jaw bone was a WISDOM TOOTH and Natalee had her wisdom teeth taken out so we knew right there it was not Natalee.....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So why ask for her dental records?  Why wait this long?  I hope he bursts into flames right now
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #326 on: November 23, 2010, 12:01:03 PM »

They are also checking for missing people from Curacao that might be a match.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: November 23, 2010, 12:02:14 PM »

Even if it had been Natalee's, Stein said it would not have helped the case because no cause of death could be determined. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: November 23, 2010, 12:02:47 PM »

They notified the Holloway's lawyer & he notified them - o come on, have they no shame.   Face them like decent human beings, regardless of the results - they cant because they know they have been covering this up all along

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: November 23, 2010, 12:03:48 PM »

They are also checking for missing people from Curacao that might be a match.

Well then,maybe it's Amy....Probably not but worth testing for.JMO

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: November 23, 2010, 12:04:14 PM »

smiling snarky Taco Stein admitted they knew from the wisdom tooth against Natalee's dental records excluded it was hers since THE WEEKEND.

So beyond horrible to do this to her family, to make them wait.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: November 23, 2010, 12:04:25 PM »

I am gonna PUKE listening to this asshole on fox news.. what a jo peck...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #332 on: November 23, 2010, 12:05:19 PM »

Joran laughed when told of bones washing up so I conclude that Natalee is not somewhere that she could have washed up from.  Time to dig up that entire island starting with Anita's. 

What is Aruba going to do with this bone from a mystery person?   Does it go in a drawer in the hopes everyone forgets?

Taco speaking.

Molar in jawbone was a wisdom tooth and from Natalee's dental records it showed that Natalee's wisdom teeth had been removed.  Thus, they excluded it from being Natalee's.

And when were they able to determine that?   
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: November 23, 2010, 12:05:48 PM »

Taco Stein
 Previous Statements

06/04/2010

Joran Van Der Sloot Sent To Peru To Face Murder Charges

Aruba's attorney general, Taco Stein, told the AP that island authorities had not been keeping track of the movements of van der Sloot, who was lately living mostly in the Netherlands.

He said he didn't know how the young man was supporting himself. "He's an ardent poker player and that means every now and again he wins too," Stein said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/04/joran-van-der-sloot-sent-_n_600691.html

06/08/2010

CNN LARRY KING LIVE - Murder Suspect Van Der Sloot Confesses

KING: Joining us by phone from Aruba is Taco Stein. He's the solicitor general of Aruba.  What, Taco, is your reaction to the arrest of Joran Van Der Sloot in Peru?

TACO STEIN, SOLICITOR GENERAL, ARUBA (via phone): Well, I'm glad for the people there that this happened. It was a terrible tragedy over there. And I think it's a good thing that they got him so fast.

KING: Have Aruban authorities spoken to anyone in Peru about this?

STEIN: Right this morning, my colleague that's still in charge of the Natalee Holloway case here has tried to be in contact with the prosecutor in Peru. She was not available at that time, but we left message and we are expecting a call back from them to share information and see how we can help each other.

KING: Do you want Peruvian authorities to question him about Natalee Holloway?

STEIN: That's -- would be a possibility, but I might imagine that they have enough on their own hands. So we have to see how we can work this out in a way that is profitable for both of us.

KING: Natalee's aunt said she didn't expect Aruba to try to extradite or anything, says he is going to be serving a number of years in Peru. Is that correct?

STEIN: Well, extradition -- there is no treaty between the Dutch kingdom and Peru as far as I'm aware that makes an extradition a possibility. So then it's up to the countries themselves to work a deal out. But I can imagine that Peru will be reluctant to let him go.

KING: Yes.

STEIN: In view of what has happened there.

KING: They've got him nailed, as they say.

STEIN: Yes. Sure. Yes.

KING: What is the status of the case -- the case of Van Der Sloot in Aruba right this minute?

STEIN: OK, well, if you look at it from what has happened recently, for us not much has changed. We are still in a position that we say we have done a very great number of land inquiry which didn't work out, and we still are willing and ready to pick up on new lines of inquiry or new information that needs to be investigated.

But at this moment, they are not yet there. But the new case might bring something about. We've heard about the laptop and that laptop might or might not -- we don't know that yet of course -- information that might be useful for us.

KING: To your knowledge, when was the last time he was in Aruba?

STEIN: He was in Aruba until recently, somewhere in May.

KING: Now this is puzzling. What was Aruba's awareness of, involvement in this May 10th sting operation against Joran in connection with an alleged extortion of money in which he would get money and give you information about Natalee?

STEIN: Well, to begin with, I don't know if this would be a real sting operation, that's one. But that's not up to me to decide. Two, if that was an American investigation done by the American authorities, and we were only involved in the investigation in a support of capacity.

So we helped in the investigation, but it was not our investigation. The crime was an American crime perpetrated on American soil against an American citizen.

KING: So you don't know anything about money exchanging hands?

STEIN: Not more than I've heard, and I know that that was the story behind what was happening was that as far as I get it that Joran Van Der Sloot asked for money to show the place the remains of Natalee were buried.

KING: Without admitting that he harmed her.

STEIN: Of course.

KING: Yes. Have you been keeping track of him?

STEIN: In a part of the help in the investigation was keeping track of him, yes.

KING: As you look back, were there mistakes made by Aruban authorities?

STEIN: You mean in this last part of the investigation?

KING: Yes.

STEIN: I don't think so, because we were just supporting the investigation.

KING: How about the early part?

(CROSSTALK)

STEIN: -- how it worked.

KING: How about the early part?

STEIN: That is very difficult to say for me. I wasn't there when the investigation took place. Only was appointed to Aruba recently about six months ago. And it's a very complex and big file, and I cannot say I know the whole file.

But I know about the early start of the investigation, 2005 until, say, 2009. I was on St. Maarten so I'm not aware of that.

KING: OK.

STEIN: I don't know -- I'm not aware of the details of that.

KING: Thank you, Taco. Taco Stein, solicitor general of Aruba.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/08/lkl.01.html

06/11/2010

Aruban Authorities on Van der Sloot Comments

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein says that they are reaching out to Peruvian authorities to discuss the reported statement and that if Van der Sloot did, in fact, say he will tell investigators where the body is, the Arubans will weigh the information to see if they can act on it.  "We are in the process of reaching out to them," Stein said of Peruvian investigators, "as you can understand they are very busy with their case... it's very hard to get the proper person." 

Stein reports that there is no formal treaty between the Dutch Kingdom, which the island nation of Aruba is a part of, and Peru.  Thus, he says it would be difficult for Aruban investigators to request Van der Sloot be brought to Aruba.  Without speculating on the veracity of the reports regarding Van der Sloot, Stein says if they are true it is more likely that Aruba would send a small team of investigators to Peru.  "We can ask the Peruvian authorities if we can come there and interrogate him on this point and see what we can do on the information he gives," said Stein.  Since it is highly unlikely there is any trace evidence related to the Holloway case in Peru, Stein says only one or two investigators familiar with the Holloway case would be sent and that such a team could be ready to go within a day of being granted permission.

As for the investigation on the island of Aruba, Stein says there have been no new developments in the Holloway case since the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores last month in Peru.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: November 23, 2010, 12:06:30 PM »

Taco - even if this bone would have been Natalee's this would not have brought us a step closer because the material present would not have given us any leads into the cause of her death. So quite frankly it would not have mattered anything more.

(I rewound to get his words)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: November 23, 2010, 12:06:37 PM »

smiling snarky Taco Stein admitted they knew from the wisdom tooth against Natalee's dental records excluded it was hers since THE WEEKEND.

HI None !  This is sooo sad and awful..  Sad
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: November 23, 2010, 12:08:04 PM »

Taco speaking.

Joran will never tell,but his actions the laughing he did when he heard the media say the jawbone could have been Natalees does. I pray someone on that island will be diging for a new garden,pool or home will uncover something that leads to Natalee. Anita if you know what happened for the sake of decency and all that is good, do your monster a favor and set his soul free. Something the monster is unable to do himself. Be his mom teach him right from wrong. Its never too late to do the right thing. Do it Anita it will end your misery also.sl
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: November 23, 2010, 12:08:34 PM »

He's toying with this family too, no one smiles like a cat that swallowed the canary without being cold & vengeful...totally disgusting

windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: November 23, 2010, 12:08:46 PM »

Heartless Bastards.  Thats really I can think of to say right now. 
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: November 23, 2010, 12:09:59 PM »

Everyone was played, that's why they're laughing.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.