March 28, 2024, 12:14:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327787 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: November 23, 2010, 12:11:22 PM »

Tim Miller on.. saying he hasnt talked to Dave since results came out.. cant reach him.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: November 23, 2010, 12:11:44 PM »

Now I want Les Levine to burst into flames.  What an arse wipe!  The bone has cause a lynch mob mentality against Joran and Aruba...WTF!

Levine - Joran is not the same Joran we met 5 years ago.  What we have uncovered in the last 5 years is there is NO physical evidence linking Joran to Natlee's disappearance.  Aruban Authorities tried to get physical evidence that linked Joran to Natalee's death and they were not able to and that is a fact. We have found nothing to indicate Joran had anything to do with Natalee's disappearance.  HE just left her on the beach and that was a bad thing to do.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: November 23, 2010, 12:11:49 PM »

Tim Miller on.. saying he hasnt talked to Dave since results came out.. cant reach him.

Tim on Fox news Via phone..
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: November 23, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »

My heart and prayers are with Natalee Holloway ... Beth, Dave and the family of Natalee.

I cannot even begin to imagine the roller-coaster of emotion that they must all be going through.

God Bless you all.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #344 on: November 23, 2010, 12:13:37 PM »

I'm glad Dave sent a message of his own.

Tim Miller should NEVER be a spokesperson for him.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: November 23, 2010, 12:16:08 PM »

My heart and prayers are with Natalee Holloway ... Beth, Dave and the family of Natalee.

I cannot even begin to imagine the roller-coaster of emotion that they must all be going through.

God Bless you all.

Hear, hear!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: November 23, 2010, 12:16:11 PM »

God Bless whomevers jawbone it is and their family  IF anyone ever finds out.
IMO even if it WAS Natalees.. the azzholes would deny it anyhow.. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #347 on: November 23, 2010, 12:16:15 PM »

From what he's saying the experts will not even say male or female, only that it's from a young person.

Max DeVries?  

Now we know it was a wisdom tooth, even if they can't figure out if it's male or female should rule Max out....not old enough for wisdom teeth.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: November 23, 2010, 12:16:18 PM »

I am beyond saddened  i wanted this to be Natalee so bad! I'm so sorry Dave, Beth & all of your families. I will continue to pray that justice will come one day. One day!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: November 23, 2010, 12:17:09 PM »

Joran laughed when told of bones washing up so I conclude that Natalee is not somewhere that she could have washed up from.  Time to dig up that entire island starting with Anita's. 

What is Aruba going to do with this bone from a mystery person?   Does it go in a drawer in the hopes everyone forgets?

Interesting that Taco is not answering questions.

Taco speaking.

Joran will never tell,but his actions the laughing he did when he heard the media say the jawbone could have been Natalees does. I pray someone on that island will be diging for a new garden,pool or home will uncover something that leads to Natalee. Anita if you know what happened for the sake of decency and all that is good, do your monster a favor and set his soul free. Something the monster is unable to do himself. Be his mom teach him right from wrong. Its never too late to do the right thing. Do it Anita it will end your misery also.sl

Heres another point ill bring out. According to the hague and Taco Stien, they knew it wasnt Natalee because her molars were pulled out long ago and is confirmed by dental records then why all the hoopla. Natalees parents would know if her molars were pulled out after all they have and are aware of her dental records as well as her dentist would be.  So why all the drama from aruba, why include the family in this cruel hoax. Why aruba why???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: November 23, 2010, 12:17:40 PM »

Is there a link to see the interview with the couple that found the jaw bone?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #351 on: November 23, 2010, 12:20:58 PM »

CALL ME CRAZY.......... (it's in my name), BUT I have an opinion about this whole thing.

I believe the bone was Natalee's.

I believe the bone slipped through the crab trap.

I believe they weighed the outcome if they admitted it was Natalee's, and their judgement has been consistently WRONG.

I believe that Renho would not have set herself up to be wrong when she made her prediction, and the fact that she did tells me that the spin machine had been notified. No need for that if you're dealing with truth.

I believe they either have Natalee's remains or they have destroyed them.

I believe they wanted to wait to Thanksgiving to try to bury the story, but pressure was mounting.

I believe they will regret what they've done. We need to all commit ourselves to that cause.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: November 23, 2010, 12:21:29 PM »

Aruba/Holland are aware that many Americans believe that there was a cover up in the Natalee Holloway case to protect Joran van der Sloot.  To avoid any doubt in regards to the integrity of the testing in regards to the jawbone ... why was the FBI not invited to observe?

Something akin to the contents of the trap ... contents that were afforded unchallenged by John Silvetti to the Aruban divers ... we will never know if the jawbone find was Natalee Holloway case related.

Janet

+++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities.  They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site.  Never heard another word about it.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: November 23, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »

My heart and prayers go out to the Holloway, Twitty families.  This
is just so cruel.  I know I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach, I can't
imagine how they are feeling - AGAIN.
This will certainly add more bad publicity for Aruba and remind people
how they continue to botch the case.

CBS42 Birmingham just had the report...they had Jossy on the phone...

Tim Miller said that he has been in constant contact with Dave and
Dave is cautiously optimistic.

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: November 23, 2010, 12:22:43 PM »

God Bless you all.

I agree.  My heart breaks for them.  I don't even know the family and I feel exhausted from the anticipation and my emotions are all over the place.  I can't even IMAGINE HOW THE HOLLOWAY FAMILY FEELS. Sad   

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: November 23, 2010, 12:23:12 PM »

CALL ME CRAZY.......... (it's in my name), BUT I have an opinion about this whole thing.

I believe they weighed the outcome if they admitted it was Natalee's, and their judgement has been consistently WRONG.

I believe that Renho would not have set herself up to be wrong when she made her prediction, and the fact that she did tells me that the spin machine had been notified. No need for that if you're dealing with truth.

I believe they wanted to wait to Thanksgiving to try to bury the story, but pressure was mounting.

I believe they will regret what they've done. We need to all commit ourselves to that cause.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: November 23, 2010, 12:23:27 PM »

I think Renho and the others get their information from Ann Angela.  I may be wrong, but I've thought that for a while now.

JMO

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: November 23, 2010, 12:24:15 PM »

I have to step away for a while.  Will be back, later. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: November 23, 2010, 12:26:20 PM »

This is why the most important quality in life is credibility. Many other things can be overlooked and made up for, but credibility can never be. When trust is lost, where do you go?

No one trusts Aruba or a forensic test done by people where there has been nothing but a concerted effort from the outset to obstruct justice. Then they put on this cherade of a press conference? I would not smile and laugh to much Aruba ... the joke just might be on you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: November 23, 2010, 12:26:39 PM »

kkthy - What Aruba (the prosecutors office) has done now is made most of us HATE ARUBA even more.  They could have simply come out and said it was not Natalee.  Why make such a big deal out of it if it was not Natalee.  They knew this weekend it was not Natalee.  It is just this type of cruel thing Aruba continues to do to the Holloway family.  It is because of people protecting tourism and Joran van der Sloot that now Stephany Flores is dead.  When will it all end?  I say louder than ever BOYCOTT ARUBA - IT IS NOT A SAFE PLACE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.