March 28, 2024, 03:48:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327812 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: November 23, 2010, 12:26:56 PM »

@ work on phone. SOBs. They should all go to hell

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: November 23, 2010, 12:26:57 PM »

Is there a link to see the interview with the couple that found the jaw bone?  TIA

I don't see a clip of the interview on their site but it's being aired on the local station.  Here is the link.  Perhaps they do not post it or they wait.  Hallie Jackson stated to us last night that they may be coming back after the jaw bone's DNA results are announced to get a post-interview.  Could be tonight.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/index.html

Channel 3 Eye Witness News (CT)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: November 23, 2010, 12:27:17 PM »

I have to step away for a while.  Will be back, later. 

Bye, I am going to also.  I have been here all night, sometimes asleep but mostly not.  Between this and what is going on in Korea, my nerves are shot. 

Note to Aruba:  We will be watching you, we will wait as long as it takes.

Boycott Aruba.....FOREVER!!!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #363 on: November 23, 2010, 12:29:30 PM »

CALL ME CRAZY.......... (it's in my name), BUT I have an opinion about this whole thing.

I believe the bone was Natalee's.

I believe the bone slipped through the crab trap.

I believe they weighed the outcome if they admitted it was Natalee's, and their judgement has been consistently WRONG.

I believe that Renho would not have set herself up to be wrong when she made her prediction, and the fact that she did tells me that the spin machine had been notified. No need for that if you're dealing with truth.

I believe they either have Natalee's remains or they have destroyed them.

I believe they wanted to wait to Thanksgiving to try to bury the story, but pressure was mounting.

I believe they will regret what they've done. We need to all commit ourselves to that cause.
This is why the most important quality in life is credibility. Many other things can be overlooked and made up for, but credibility can never be. When trust is lost, where do you go?

No one trusts Aruba or a forensic test done by people where there has been nothing but a concerted effort from the outset to obstruct justice. Then they put on this cherade of a press conference? I would not smile and laugh to much Aruba ... the joke just might be on you.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: November 23, 2010, 12:30:05 PM »

Taco said there was too much "mixed material" to determine if the bone and wisdom tooth came from a male or female.

So pretty much Aruba needs to find a missing hermaphrodite with wisdom teeth and they can say they have solved at least one missing person case.

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: November 23, 2010, 12:32:07 PM »

Taco - the molar that was in the jaw bone was a WISDOM TOOTH and Natalee had her wisdom teeth taken out so we knew right there it was not Natalee.....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So why ask for her dental records?  Why wait this long?  I hope he bursts into flames right now

Arubans perpetrating cruel hoax for this media event.If you knew why why put this grieving family threw this.This will not win you any more publicity for promoting island fun and safety in the sun.ILL BE SCREAMING FROM THE RAFTERS

BOYCOTT ARUBA- YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
BOYCOTT ARUBA BOYCOTT ARUBA BOYCOTT ARUBA BOYCOTT ARUBA BOYCOTT ARUBA
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: November 23, 2010, 12:33:46 PM »

Taco said there was too much "mixed material" to determine if the bone and wisdom tooth came from a male or female.

So pretty much Aruba needs to find a missing hermaphrodite with wisdom teeth and they can say they have solved at least one missing person case.

well how convenient   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: November 23, 2010, 12:34:37 PM »

They knew it wasn't Natalee's - by the tooth being a wisdom tooth - something that should have been quite obvious to any scientist. 

Something stinks to high heaven here.  I have a feeling it was Natalee's and it has taken them this long to figure out whether to reveal that or not.

They also revel in the fact that Aruba was tops in news again.  Perhaps they think this will bring in more tourism.  What a bunch of MORONS.

I am praying for Natalee's family - this has got to be gut wrenching - once again.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: November 23, 2010, 12:44:23 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: November 23, 2010, 12:44:55 PM »

I hope the NFI realizes that this huge show Aruba just orchestrated makes them look like idiots as well. Jaw bone had a wisdom tooth and the NFI asked for dental records of Natalee so would have known in minutes of receiving the dental records that it was not Natalee.  Wisdom teeth do not grow back , not even if the jaw has been submerged in the ocean and washes up on one happy island. How credible does the NFI look in their competency by Aruba dragging this out for over a week.  They could have made the announcement last week and kept testing the bone or whatever they were going with it.     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: November 23, 2010, 12:54:01 PM »

Is there a link to see the interview with the couple that found the jaw bone?  TIA

I don't see a clip of the interview on their site but it's being aired on the local station.  Here is the link.  Perhaps they do not post it or they wait.  Hallie Jackson stated to us last night that they may be coming back after the jaw bone's DNA results are announced to get a post-interview.  Could be tonight.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/index.html

Channel 3 Eye Witness News (CT)

thanks janet

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: November 23, 2010, 01:07:05 PM »

The dental records that the FBI sent electronically to Holland last Wednesday ... would have immediately revealed that the jawbone find was not Natalee Holloway case related.  Why was the family put through one week of not knowing ... one week of H---?

Janet

++++++

Dental Records

FBI: Aruba studying missing teen's dental records
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday and shipped the remaining dental impressions. It is unclear when those would arrive.

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/news/world/article_0074a3f2-3def-5a9a-a652-c24cc179caa9.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: November 23, 2010, 01:10:16 PM »

thanks janet

Thank YOU!!

Today ... I needed that smooch.

Janet

_____

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: November 23, 2010, 01:17:12 PM »

Still the only true lead we all have is Tim Miller saying that Natalee's clothing appeared to be in that crab trap... Joran saying they dumped her in the ocean... Kyle Kingman bringing all the contents of the trap out in a forum.... and Aruba LE taking away the contents with silence afterwards.

I believe that Paulus helped dispose of her in the ocean and he did it in a manner that would prevent any remains from floating up. He was involved in the law so he knew how to go about this to protect his son. 

I at one point thought that Joran might not know the location of Natalee's remains but after hearing about him laughing at this latest development... I'm positive he knows where they are located.

Who was in that trap Aruba? Who's jaw is it Aruba?  Do you not care at all about your economy? 

And Glenda aka Renho think she's so smart... well quit being such a smart a$$ and tell them to return Natalee since you seem to act like you know people behind the scenes.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: November 23, 2010, 01:23:51 PM »

Official Press Release

At the request of the Aruban Public Prosecutor's Office the Netherlands Forensic Institute has conducted forensic anthropological and DNA investigations on bone material, a piece of jawbone with a tooth. These investigations were executed simultaneously. Detailed examination by the NFI excludes the possibility that the bone material found in Aruba is that of Natalee Holloway. Exclusion after comparing dental records It was, first, necessary to establish that the bone material was in fact human material. This is the case. Thus the forensic anthropological investigation was expanded to include an investigation by forensic odontologists. Using the dental records of Natalee Holloway, such as the location of wisdom teeth and fillings, a comparison was made with the jaw bone recovered on Aruba. Based on these comparisons it could be excluded that the investigated bone material and molar came from Natalee Holloway. DNA testing Along with the forensic anthropological and odontological research, the NFI initiated a forensic DNA investigation. However, only a very small amount of DNA material was present and that was also of low quality. The bone appeared to have been exposed to various (weather) influences and proved to be porous. DNA researchers at the NFI therefore have applied extensive and highly sophisticated techniques to the DNA present in the bone to be examined. On the basis of the comparison of the dental records the possibility that the bone material came from Natalee Holloway was excluded, therefore further DNA testing has been stopped. There is still a possibility that the molar from the jawbone could be used for further efforts to generate a DNA profile. However this follow-up study of said molar would inhibit future research into identifying the person from whom the bone originates. Given that, based on dental records, it can be ruled out that the bone fragment came from Natalee Holloway, the Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has decided not yet to carry out further research on the material. The prosecution will decide what further action will be taken to identify the bone material. Natalee Holloway Investigation The Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has been involved in an investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway since her dissapearance. The case retains the constant attention from law enforcement

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24580-resultado-di-test-di-weso.html

According to Taco Stein's statement heard this morning on HLN ... factors dictated that gender could not be determined through forensic testing.  However ... according to Nancy Grace's forensic anthropoligist guest ... gender can be determined by observation.

Janet

+++++

Tests may soon tell if bone in Holloway case is human
Nancy Grace
By the CNN Wire

The prosecutor said the bone was initially examined by a forensic expert in Aruba, who determined the bone was from a young woman. But Blanken cautioned the final determination would be made by the forensic institute in the Netherlands.

"I'm happy that it's human. And the initial finding is that it's from a young woman, so maybe we will be able to solve this case. I hope so. But we will wait to see what the findings are," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/17/aruba.bone.found/

NANCY GRACE
Natalee`s Mother Confronts Joran in Prison
Aired November 17, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: With us right now, Heather Walsh-Haney, forensic anthropologist, Florida Gulf Coast University. She`s joining us from Ft. Myers via Skype. Heather, explain to me again how is it that you can determine that this is not only human but it is a white female young adult?

HEATHER WALSH-HANEY, FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGIST: Nancy, the way that we do that, first to determine that it`s female, is we`re going to look at the chin area. And as you can see on this example of a lower jawbone that I`m holding here, in females, right on the midline -- which would be here in my own face -- we tend to have a pointier chin. In males, the chin itself tends to be very broad, where you have two little bumps on either side of that midline.

The other thing that these forensic experts are doing is they`re evaluating the age of the jawbone by looking at something like this, the dental development. Here what we can see is that all teeth form first by the crown, then by the roots. We know how to age somebody by the development of those teeth relative to one another.

We can also tell the ancestry or race (INAUDIBLE) or bumps (INAUDIBLE) on those teeth. So it sounds to me, with the ability of these forensic experts to come out and say that they have a female, that it`s a young adult, and that this person is most likely white or of European ancestry, that they have a jaw that they either have the lower jaw or upper jaw and that it is relatively intact.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/17/ng.01.html

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: November 23, 2010, 01:23:54 PM »

kkthy -

I'd like to thank you and your husband and friends for doing the right thing.

There is someone who waits to be identified.  Who deserves to be identified.
Perhaps there is another family longing to know if this is their loved one.

I hope in time we will learn, who that is.

Good and decent people are rare and you are among them.

God bless you and your family and the  Beulieu's (sp)

an angelic monkey

and God bless Natalee and her family.

an angelic monkey

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #376 on: November 23, 2010, 01:24:15 PM »

And another thing, why are they being cowards in announcing this via email instead of showing their faces in a live presser?    This is pure BS 

Cap - I think it is because they do not have one professional, decent, non-coward on the whole island to do it. Aruba is where hacks go that could not make it in their old countries. They slowly marinate themselves into insanity with too much alcohol and way too much sun. To make themselves feel better, they spend their days hanging around other hacks, boasting about
their latest trivial accomplishments. Aruba is substandard. I know you know all that. I just like sayin...

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 23, 2010, 01:28:36 PM »

Aruba could have found Amelia Earhart, D.B. Cooper or Jimmy Hoffa based on their presser this morning.  Wonder if they are going to spin a wheel or play pin the jaw bone on the missing when they announce who it belongs to?          
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: November 23, 2010, 01:30:28 PM »

thanks janet

Thank YOU!!

Today ... I needed that smooch.

Janet

Here's another one for you Janet 

and many more for those that need it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: November 23, 2010, 01:34:54 PM »

Thanks Can

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.