March 28, 2024, 01:49:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327731 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 23, 2010, 01:35:49 PM »

She's not in the ocean. Joran's reaction said it all. That must mean that she's still at Joran's house, buried in the yard.
Paulus and Joran took the boat out to dispose of evidence, like shovels, and clothes, and whatever else might have had DNA on it.

Was the concrete slab at the house ever investigated?
Did K2 vacuum sand out of the car within a week of the disappearance? It's quite possible they didn't know she was dead when they dropped her off at Joran's house.
New theory time.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #381 on: November 23, 2010, 01:37:36 PM »

For posters who are newer to this case, you've just witnessed an example of how Aruba and Holland have handled this case from day one.

Welcome to the Natalee Holloway case.   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #382 on: November 23, 2010, 01:38:20 PM »

It's not Natalee?

Just how many missing white girls are there is Aruba? So who the hell is it? Was Joran Van der Sloot busy with another girl?

I would want that jawbone tested by the FBI. Sorry, do not trust the Netherlands.

Claiming they have no idea who's jaw bone it is.

UNREAL.

I'm so angry right now.  If they knew it was not Natalee just say so.  Don't make a big deal, drum rolls.  Just say it's not Natalee and you are going to attempt to determine who it is.  I DON'T TRUST THEM, NONE OF THEM.

I think Rooba is under the impression that ANY PUBLICITY is good publicity. Which, nothing could be further from the truth. It`s been proven time and time again... there is a melting point.

Oh Beth and Dave - I`m so sorry... but I know you didn`t let your guard down.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: November 23, 2010, 01:39:31 PM »

She's not in the ocean. Joran's reaction said it all. That must mean that she's still at Joran's house, buried in the yard.
Paulus and Joran took the boat out to dispose of evidence, like shovels, and clothes, and whatever else might have had DNA on it.

Did K2 vacuum sand out of the car within a week of the disappearance? It's quite possible they didn't know she was dead when they dropped her off at Joran's house.
New theory time.

I think we've discussed all that you've brought up over the last five and half plus years.  The only theory I have now is Aruba knew, Aruba knows and Aruba sucks.  Boycott Aruba.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 23, 2010, 01:40:06 PM »

For posters who are newer to this case, you've just witnessed an example of how Aruba and Holland have handled this case from day one.

Exactly. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #385 on: November 23, 2010, 01:41:05 PM »

What Muffy said:   
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: November 23, 2010, 01:41:08 PM »

I knew what to expect after all these years, but it still makes me so sad. I hate that place.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 23, 2010, 01:41:39 PM »

BOYCOTT AND.......

crazybabyborg
« Reply #388 on: November 23, 2010, 01:43:16 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: November 23, 2010, 01:43:41 PM »

I knew what to expect after all these years, but it still makes me so sad. I hate that place.

Just when you think something can't get any sadder (Natalee's case) and any sorrier (Aruba) it comes back around and gets you all over again.     Bless Natalee and those who love her.  an angelic monkey  Boycott Aruba Forever!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: November 23, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »

BOYCOTT AND.......

I needed that, Klaas! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: November 23, 2010, 01:45:34 PM »

BOYCOTT AND.......

I needed that, Klaas! 

Oh yeah!! 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #392 on: November 23, 2010, 01:45:48 PM »

Tim Miller on.. saying he hasnt talked to Dave since results came out.. cant reach him.

Tim on Fox news Via phone..

I hope Dave doesn`t take his call. Find Natalee by Christmas... dude, what the heck are you thinking? Someone should smack a fart out of you for that beaut!!! Better yet, go look in the
mirror today and do it to yourself. You should know better.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: November 23, 2010, 01:47:22 PM »

New theory time.

I think we've discussed all that you've brought up over the last five and half plus years. 
 The only theory I have now is Aruba knew,
Aruba knows and Aruba sucks. 
 Boycott Aruba.  JMHO

Amen!  Amen!! AMEN!!!  AMEN!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: November 23, 2010, 01:48:30 PM »

BOYCOTT AND.......

Oh YEAH!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: November 23, 2010, 01:49:02 PM »

CALL ME CRAZY.......... (it's in my name), BUT I have an opinion about this whole thing.

I believe the bone was Natalee's.

I believe the bone slipped through the crab trap.

I believe they weighed the outcome if they admitted it was Natalee's, and their judgement has been consistently WRONG.

I believe that Renho would not have set herself up to be wrong when she made her prediction, and the fact that she did tells me that the spin machine had been notified. No need for that if you're dealing with truth.

I believe they either have Natalee's remains or they have destroyed them.

I believe they wanted to wait to Thanksgiving to try to bury the story, but pressure was mounting.

I believe they will regret what they've done. We need to all commit ourselves to that cause.

I believe all that you believe, CBB.

But I also believe Joran laughed when he heard of the jaw bone being found - because he knew ALE had recovered her remains from that cage, and therefore thought this couldn't belong to Natalee.

But I agree - that jawbone likely slipped thru the bottom of that cage at some point before Persistence found it.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: November 23, 2010, 01:51:55 PM »

Absolutely, positively infuriating.  And to watch Stein with his car-salesman smile - just made me want to puke. Inappropriate, so inappropriate.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 23, 2010, 01:55:08 PM »

Seeing as how that took weeks to identify a wisdom tooth, and they already had Beth's DNA from long ago (which would/should have been kept in an open file), it makes me wonder:  Did they know this was Natalee upon receipt but they could not admit it for fear of showing how incompetent their baby island and the Hague are, and so they had to wait for another young Caucasian jawbone to arrive or to be found, so that if Beth requested this for AFIP, they would have another ready for shipment to AFIP if requested by Beth's family members.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: November 23, 2010, 01:55:41 PM »

It's not Natalee?

Just how many missing white girls are there is Aruba? So who the hell is it? Was Joran Van der Sloot busy with another girl?

I would want that jawbone tested by the FBI. Sorry, do not trust the Netherlands.

Claiming they have no idea who's jaw bone it is.

UNREAL.

I'm so angry right now.  If they knew it was not Natalee just say so.  Don't make a big deal, drum rolls.  Just say it's not Natalee and you are going to attempt to determine who it is.  I DON'T TRUST THEM, NONE OF THEM.

Natalee's wisdom teeth had been extracted when they saw her dental records they knew  on Friday it was not her. So why this BS I HATE ARUBA YOU SUCK

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: November 23, 2010, 01:57:00 PM »

kkthy -

I'd like to thank you and your husband and friends for doing the right thing.

There is someone who waits to be identified.  Who deserves to be identified.
Perhaps there is another family longing to know if this is their loved one.

I hope in time we will learn, who that is.

Good and decent people are rare and you are among them.

God bless you and your family and the  Beulieu's (sp)

an angelic monkey

and God bless Natalee and her family.

an angelic monkey

Can,
Thank you so much.  The news was quite a let down today.  If we are asked for a 2nd interview, I will be sure to express those same thoughts that this "person" needs to be identified.  I know that saying this sounds a bit strange, but I really feel that this jaw bone wanted to be found... like something was drawing Gil toward it.   They really need to find out who it belongs to.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.