March 28, 2024, 03:16:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327810 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: November 23, 2010, 02:49:48 PM »

Hi IBE..  Smile  and Thank you !  Nice to see you honey !
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #421 on: November 23, 2010, 02:51:01 PM »

For posters who are newer to this case, you've just witnessed an example of how Aruba and Holland have handled this case from day one.

Welcome to the Natalee Holloway case.   

I knew what to expect after all these years, but it still makes me so sad. I hate that place.

When will we ever learn, huh? Although I would rather be an eternal optimist and hope for the best than an evil rat bastard obstructionist hiding the truth and preventing the facts to come forward of a missing girl.

Law enforcement that was willing to accept the lie that two black security guards were guilty because the last three people ever seen with Natalee said so. Even though they never thought to check the security cameras.

A place where after holes were dug in the landfill to search for Natalee, they were mysteriously covered up over night.

The continued lack of pursuing JVDS because his statements cannot be held against him because he lies all the time.

How do you people in Aruba feel, knowing that because you did nothing, even worse, there was an obstruction of justice that Joran sits in a prison guilty of yet another murder? Hmm?

It seems to me that the mentality is that murder is acceptable, clean up...cover up....and blame everybody else!  The justice system is a joke, and everyone on that island knows it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: November 23, 2010, 02:51:05 PM »

"minds" not "mines" although I'd like to throw some down into mines

CBB, thank you, my imp avatar is cute and warm. Thanks.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: November 23, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »

For posters who are newer to this case, you've just witnessed an example of how Aruba and Holland have handled this case from day one.

I knew what to expect after all these years, but it still makes me so sad. I hate that place.

When will we ever learn, huh? Although I would rather be an eternal optimist and hope for the best than an evil rat bastard obstructionist hiding the truth and preventing the facts to come forward of a missing girl.

Law enforcement that was willing to accept the lie that two black security guards were guilty because the last three people ever seen with Natalee said so. Even though they never thought to check the security cameras.

A place where after holes were dug in the landfill to search for Natalee, they were mysteriously covered up over night.

The continued lack of pursuing JVDS because his statements cannot be held against him because he lies all the time.

How do you people in Aruba feel, knowing that because you did nothing, even worse, there was an obstruction of justice that Joran sits in a prison guilty of yet another murder? Hmm?

Right on!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: November 23, 2010, 02:59:03 PM »

It seems to me that the mentality is that murder is acceptable, clean up...cover up....and blame everybody else!  The justice system is a joke, and everyone on that island knows it!

Didn't finish...so I'll add,

I don't think any of the ones that helped Joran get away with murder in Aruba, have the common decency (that we assume comes naturally) to even feel one pang of guilt over Stephany's murder.  It's just not in them.  That's why they continue covering for that monster to this day!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #425 on: November 23, 2010, 03:01:13 PM »

The piece contained a wisdom tooth, and Holloway's had been removed before her 2005 disappearance, Aruba Solicitor-General Taco Stein told reporters.

"Right there and then, it was obvious it wasn't Natalee," Stein said. Investigators are now trying to determine whether the bone came from any other people reported missing, he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/23/aruba.bone.found/index.html?hpt=T2

-----

That required calling in NFI? That took a week?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: November 23, 2010, 03:01:37 PM »

<snipped>

But I agree - that jawbone likely slipped thru the bottom of that cage at some point before Persistence found it.

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap. ....

Kermit

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: November 23, 2010, 03:02:41 PM »

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Jawbone With One Tooth Attached Found Two Weeks Ago on Aruban Beach

A jawbone found on an Aruban beach does not belong to the missing American teenager Natalee Holloway, authorities announced today.

The determination was made using Holloway's dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn't Holloway's -- the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway's dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

Aruban authorities, Stein said, are checking with neighboring islands to see if the bone could be a match for any other missing persons.

A match was considered a long shot. In the five years since Holloway disappeared while on a school trip, there has been no physical evidence to confirm that she had been killed.

The Aruban prosecutors office said a Dutch forensics team could extract only a small amount of DNA evidence from the one tooth that was still attached to the mandible. It was, they said, "of low quality."

"The bone appeared to have been exposed to various (weather) influences and proved to be porous," the statement read.

For the time being, the forensics team has stopped working to test the DNA.

"There is still a possibility that the molar from the jawbone could be used for further efforts to generate a DNA profile," the statement read. "However, this follow-up study of said molar would inhibit future research into identifying the person from whom the bone originates."

It is believed a recent hurricane may have stirred up the beach, leading tourists to find the bone outside a hotel.

MORE...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: November 23, 2010, 03:10:30 PM »

Ruppa on HLN said that Beth has released a statement and was told to wait for the media release along with everyone else for the results that she would not be told in advance. 

Compassion must not be in that crazy Pap language.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: November 23, 2010, 03:11:35 PM »

Just a thought about Aruba having their hotels filled with Industry TV/Films crews over Thanksgiving holiday... high % that it won't happen. Why?
If working it's a double time union holiday. If not working but under contract you get paid regular time for Thurs. and Fri. but would have to stay at the hotels with your own money. If not under contract, you'd be missing work here and probably couldn't chance that.

Aruba shoots self in foot again!

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: November 23, 2010, 03:11:45 PM »

Phil Keeting just read Beth's statement; she is dissappointed in the way they did not tell her ahead of time. She found out like we did. Shep Smith and Phil both said they could have told us last week!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: November 23, 2010, 03:12:04 PM »

Birds of a feather flock together... never more true than in the case of those who are in power on Aruba, and most probably, now in Holland.  The whole lot of them are sadistic and inhumane.  Amazing so, so many of them exactly alike.

I do not believe a word they say. 
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: November 23, 2010, 03:13:07 PM »

I believe that it is the mentality of their culture of people, to not have a conscience.  I will never go to Aruba, I will never support Aruba and I will continue to tell people that I meet that are going there, what a mistake they are making.

I am angry that it seems their testing stops at ruling Natalee out,  If that were here in USA,  they'd be still working to find out who it was and where are the rest of the remains?

Maine, born and raised!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: November 23, 2010, 03:14:13 PM »

Beth Holloway releases statement

Birmingham, AL (WIAT)- In light of the revelation that the jawbone found does not belong to her daughter, the mother of Natalee Holloway releases the following statement.

"Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

John Q. Kelly, Attorney for Beth Holloway

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-releases-statement/ycgpabf4TEyB5HpVZoCQDA.cspx
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #434 on: November 23, 2010, 03:15:55 PM »

Apparently, they can`t even identify WISDOM TEETH on that tish ball of an island.

I know they are dim people... but this really takes it to a whole new level.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: November 23, 2010, 03:16:51 PM »

another reason: Thanksgiving at home in the good ole USA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: November 23, 2010, 03:17:07 PM »

Phil Keeting just read Beth's statement; she is dissappointed in the way they did not tell her ahead of time. She found out like we did. Shep Smith and Phil both said they could have told us last week!

BOYCOTT ARUBA AND....

I am so angry I still can't think straight.  Who would even want to go to that god forsaken island?  It's hot, not plush or green and now overridden with snakes and dengue carrying mosquitoes.  They are so preoccupied with protecting the tourism dollars there is no justice when a crime occurs. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: November 23, 2010, 03:18:46 PM »

Ruppa did a nice recap:

fish bones
donkey bones
monkey bones
duct tape with hair
jaw bones

all this since Natalee went missing but Aruba still has not answered WHERE IS NATALEE?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: November 23, 2010, 03:23:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81379.php

Google translation:

Found jaw not Natalee Hollway

November 23, 2010, 1:24 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - The piece of jawbone that two weeks back at the Divi Phoenix Beach Hotel is located, is the 2005 missing American teenager Natalee Holloway. This is the finding of the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI). The Public Prosecutor (OM) is known through a press release this afternoon.

The NFI conducted at the request of the Aruban OM forensic anthropological research in the jaw with a piece of tooth. DNA was simultaneously investigated. This shows that it goes to a human jaw. Whether it also to the jaw of a woman or a man is, remains unclear. Advocate General (AG) Taco Stein says that it is very difficult to determine sex without further evidence being affected. It is also due to the mixed composition of the 'Caribbean' population is difficult to say that the bone of a woman or man, said Stein.

Missing persons
Each case is now the Aruban list of missing persons checked to see there is a link to the bone. Or there may be a relationship with the missing Vincenzo Tromp 2008, is still nothing to say, says Stein. Justice does not have more material after the day after the jaw has been found on the stretch of beach multitrack explored, let the AG know. The other bone in which the American press reported yesterday that it had been found nearby, has proved to be human, says Stein.
  After it was found to be a human, the forensic anthropological research with extensive research by forensic dentists (odontologen). Using dental records (including the location of wisdom teeth and fillings) of Natalee Holloway provided by her family made available, a comparison is made with the jaw found. Based on these comparisons could not be excluded that the observed bone material and choose from Holloway.

When NFI at this conclusion, the DNA testing stopped. NFI DNA researchers have had very sophisticated techniques to the DNA present in the bone to investigate, since the very small DNA samples of low quality. The bone had in fact suffered serious kinds (weather) influences and proved porous. The OM 'belongs to the possibilities to choose from the jawbone to be used for further attempts to get a DNA profile. " Such research 'difficult' but future research into the identification of the person from whom the bone it would come. "As all based on dental records if it can be ruled out that the bone fragment of Natalee Holloway", the OM in Aruba decided to further research not yet carried out.

Yesterday gave the Dutch crime reporter Peter R. De Vries in the media know that Beth Twitty, Natalee's mother, has not been called by the authorities. If the bone was indeed Holloway, it was for the FBI's mother Holloway De Vries already informed.

U.S. press
It impeded the American press is not about to go full in advance of the possibility that the jaw actually Natalee would be. CNN quickly sent a team that posted at the Public Ministry. In the American television program Nancy Grace last night was breaking news out that if even half bone on the beach at Divi Phoenix would be found. Almost the entire program was dedicated to this discovery.

During the broadcast were experts in DNA testing and the word was a short interview with the tourists who have found the second bone. It is an American mother and her minor son. They told us that she bone to the hotel reception had disclosed that the hotel staff to their surprise, the police would not call because they do not want negative publicity for the hotel. During the entire program was a highlight bar with the message that 'officials within hours of a declaration would come. " That statement had not yet Grace this morning on its website. Reports that it found a piece of bone spare ribs were far could not be confirmed. In any case, the PPS reports yesterday that the bone was collected by the police and now that it is not human.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: November 23, 2010, 03:23:36 PM »

Beth Holloway releases statement

Birmingham, AL (WIAT)- In light of the revelation that the jawbone found does not belong to her daughter, the mother of Natalee Holloway releases the following statement.

"Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

John Q. Kelly, Attorney for Beth Holloway

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-releases-statement/ycgpabf4TEyB5HpVZoCQDA.cspx

I'm glad JQK voiced and echoed the sentiments we have been posting.  It's disgusting that they did not inform the family first and took so long to orchestrate another stab in Beth's heart. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.