March 28, 2024, 09:21:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327769 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: November 23, 2010, 03:27:09 PM »

kkthy -

I'd like to thank you and your husband and friends for doing the right thing.

There is someone who waits to be identified.  Who deserves to be identified.
Perhaps there is another family longing to know if this is their loved one.

I hope in time we will learn, who that is.

Good and decent people are rare and you are among them.

God bless you and your family and the  Beulieu's (sp)

an angelic monkey

and God bless Natalee and her family.

an angelic monkey

Can,
Thank you so much.  The news was quite a let down today.  If we are asked for a 2nd interview, I will be sure to express those same thoughts that this "person" needs to be identified.  I know that saying this sounds a bit strange, but I really feel that this jaw bone wanted to be found... like something was drawing Gil toward it.   They really need to find out who it belongs to.
Thank you.
Yes kkthy, It was such a let down. 
Your feelings don't sound strange at all.
 an angelic monkey

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: November 23, 2010, 03:32:39 PM »

O/T what does (+one hidden) mean in the members and guests lists? Is that you Kermit?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: November 23, 2010, 03:33:04 PM »

Beth Holloway releases statement

Birmingham, AL (WIAT)- In light of the revelation that the jawbone found does not belong to her daughter, the mother of Natalee Holloway releases the following statement.

"Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

John Q. Kelly, Attorney for Beth Holloway

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-releases-statement/ycgpabf4TEyB5HpVZoCQDA.cspx

Thank you Northern Rose.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: November 23, 2010, 03:33:41 PM »

Unbelievable, just totally unbelievable  For the life of me, I will never understand someone / s who does not have a conscience.  Isn't it the right thing to do to care about someone else's feelings?  I guess I just do not understand how people can be so cruel. 

My heart goes out to Natalee's family and friends, especially her mother and father.  Will they never be able to enjoy another holiday?  I am a firm believer in karma.  I do wish that each and everyone of those evil people who are involved in her disappearance/or worse live with nightmares for the rest of their worldly lives and live an eternity in He**.  Please Lord, let this family have justice soon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: November 23, 2010, 03:35:47 PM »

O/T what does (+one hidden) mean in the members and guests lists? Is that you Kermit?

There is a tech person that remains hidden.  No big deal.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #445 on: November 23, 2010, 03:38:52 PM »

Phil Keeting just read Beth's statement; she is dissappointed in the way they did not tell her ahead of time. She found out like we did. Shep Smith and Phil both said they could have told us last week!

BOYCOTT ARUBA AND....

I am so angry I still can't think straight.  Who would even want to go to that god forsaken island?  It's hot, not plush or green and now overridden with snakes and dengue carrying mosquitoes.  They are so preoccupied with protecting the tourism dollars there is no justice when a crime occurs. 

Plus they speak a language that few people in the world can  understand. How do the tourists know what they are planning behind their backs. I HATE THEM ALL

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 23, 2010, 03:39:08 PM »

There is a tech person that remains hidden.  No big deal.

tech person monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 23, 2010, 03:39:38 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I never post here but I do read, I also listen to every news story or interview about Natalee, always have, But today I feel obligated to at least say that I agree with what most are saying her. Aruba always has and always will have a beef with the Holloways and thats not right. God Bless that family and may justice prevail one day for this beautiful girl and her family!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: November 23, 2010, 03:41:28 PM »

Jinkasaurus spoke to Taco after his announcement.  Here is what was said

Jinka: Any comment at all to the parents of of Natalee Holloway or to the United States in regard to this open investigation that you have?

Taco: well.. as I said before...it's very sad for the parents that this doesn't give them the closure we  hope it would bring them. But.... Ahhhhh.... they must rest assured that we do our utmost to resolve the case and we work as much as we can together with other authorities  in the United States and Holland to bring this case to a solution.  But whether or not that will be in the near future I can not tell you.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: November 23, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »

Jinkasaurus said Taco spoke to her about Urine's computer.  Taco told Jinka that the FBI has the contents of the hard drive and Aruba has not seen them.  Jinka was surprised that the FBI has been working with Peru as she had not heard that before.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #450 on: November 23, 2010, 03:46:48 PM »

The good things I can see -

Nobody forgets about Natalee. The story is like a snowball, it only gets larger with time.

People still care after 5+ years. More than ever, actually.

The island continues to dig a deeper hole - event after event - scam after scam.

They will end up like Joran... probably stabbed in the neck. Who will care when this happens?

NOBODY.

God bless the Holloways! I am thankful that they conduct themselves the way they do.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: November 23, 2010, 03:47:50 PM »

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Jawbone With One Tooth Attached Found Two Weeks Ago on Aruban Beach

A jawbone found on an Aruban beach does not belong to the missing American teenager Natalee Holloway, authorities announced today.

The determination was made using Holloway's dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn't Holloway's -- the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway's dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

Aruban authorities, Stein said, are checking with neighboring islands to see if the bone could be a match for any other missing persons.

A match was considered a long shot. In the five years since Holloway disappeared while on a school trip, there has been no physical evidence to confirm that she had been killed.

The Aruban prosecutors office said a Dutch forensics team could extract only a small amount of DNA evidence from the one tooth that was still attached to the mandible. It was, they said, "of low quality."

"The bone appeared to have been exposed to various (weather) influences and proved to be porous," the statement read.

For the time being, the forensics team has stopped working to test the DNA.

"There is still a possibility that the molar from the jawbone could be used for further efforts to generate a DNA profile," the statement read. "However, this follow-up study of said molar would inhibit future research into identifying the person from whom the bone originates."

It is believed a recent hurricane may have stirred up the beach, leading tourists to find the bone outside a hotel.

MORE...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

Dental records were electronically emailed by the FBI to the NFI last Wednesday.  According to Taco Stein ... it was "quickly" determined that the jawbone find was not Natalee Holloway case related.  Why was the family not "quickly" notified?  Why was the family forced to again ride that emotional roller coaster of not knowing for almost a week.

Despicable!!!

Janet

++++++++

FBI: Aruba studying missing teen's dental records
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday and shipped the remaining dental impressions. It is unclear when those would arrive.

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/news/world/article_0074a3f2-3def-5a9a-a652-c24cc179caa9.html

Friday, November 19, 2010
Natalee Holloway's mother issues statement on jawbone testing

Natalee’s mother released this statement today:

"There is no good answer, whether it is Natalee or whether it isn't. But no answer at all is the most unbearable. We appreciate everyone's loving care and concern and are anxious about the developments."

http://www.foxalabamanews.com/2010/11/natalee-holloways-mother-issues.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: November 23, 2010, 03:51:07 PM »

Birmingham, AL (WIAT)- In light of the revelation that the jawbone found does not belong to her daughter, the mother of Natalee Holloway releases the following statement.

"Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-releases-statement/ycgpabf4TEyB5HpVZoCQDA.cspx

My dear God.  Every time I think Aruba cannot be any more depraved, they prove me wrong.

Beth you are a pillar of strength, and have endured far more than any human being should ever have to.  These monsters will get theirs - every single one of them.  Perhaps not today, or next year - but fate has a way of making things right.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: November 23, 2010, 03:52:05 PM »

It infuriates me that Taco is all smiley ear to ear while he is lying speaking about Natalee.  I still hope he spontaneously bursts into flames as well as many others.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #454 on: November 23, 2010, 03:54:12 PM »

The good things I can see -

Nobody forgets about Natalee. The story is like a snowball, it only gets larger with time.

People still care after 5+ years. More than ever, actually.

The island continues to dig a deeper hole - event after event - scam after scam.

They will end up like Joran... probably stabbed in the neck. Who will care when this happens?

NOBODY.

God bless the Holloways! I am thankful that they conduct themselves the way they do.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #455 on: November 23, 2010, 03:55:25 PM »

My dear God.  Every time I think Aruba cannot be any more depraved, they prove me wrong.

Beth you are a pillar of strength, and have endured far more than any human being should ever have to.  These monsters will get theirs - every single one of them.  Perhaps not today, or next year - but fate has a way of making things right.

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 23, 2010, 04:02:09 PM »

Natalee Holloway's mother says she's disappointed by slowness of Aruba results

Lashing out again at Aruban investigators, Natalee Holloway's mother said today that she's upset about how long it took them to figure out a jawbone found on the island isn't her daughter's remains.

Beth Holloway is "deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results," her attorney, John Q. Kelly, said in a statement today. "Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

Although Aruban prosecutors announced Monday that they'd make an announcement about the investigation, Holloway hadn't been contacted as of this morning, her spokeswoman said.

Kelly's comments came just hours after the prosecutor's office publicly announced that the bone, which was tested by Dutch forensics experts, does not belong to the missing Mountain Brook teen.

That determination was made by comparing the bone to Holloway's dental records.

The lab in the Netherlands also started testing for DNA extracted from a molar, but found that there was only a small amount of genetic material present and it was low quality, partly because the bone is very weathered. But once the dental records were shown not to match, the DNA testing stopped.

It could be used in the future to determine who the remains belong to, but that would require having genetic material from a missing person to compare it to, the prosecutor's office said.

The news was just another in a line of disappointments for Holloway's family, who has been waiting for news of a break in the case since she disappeared in May of 2005 at the age of 18.

She was last seen leaving a bar with Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in her disappearance, on the final night of her trip.

Aruba prosecutors have repeatedly said they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot, who is currently in jail in Peru accused of killing a 21-year-old woman on May 30 -- five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/11/natalee_holloways_mother_says.html
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: November 23, 2010, 04:11:52 PM »

I am back----------------Aruba, guess what?  We are STILL here.  You have really stirred us up this time.  You think you are so damn smart with what you did to Beth.  You stepped in it this time.  You crossed the line. That line has been drawn in you rotten sand. 

I stand with Natalee and Beth for ever how long it takes. 

BOYCOTT ARUBA.  BOYCOTT ARUBA.  PASS IT ALONG.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: November 23, 2010, 04:13:21 PM »

an angelic monkey

I wish one of the reporter's would ask if the bone was seen by a forensic anthropologist to determine how long the bone might have been in water.
(Of course, we know that hasn't happened!)
If it''s an extremely old bone, wouldn't that narrow down the missing persons to check it against?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: November 23, 2010, 04:17:01 PM »

Jinkasaurus said Taco spoke to her about Urine's computer.  Taco told Jinka that the FBI has the contents of the hard drive and Aruba has not seen them.  Jinka was surprised that the FBI has been working with Peru as she had not heard that before.

That's good news.  [ Thank goodness for Peru. ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.