March 28, 2024, 09:20:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327768 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: November 23, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »

Dental records were electronically emailed by the FBI to the NFI last Wednesday.  According to Taco Stein ... it was "quickly" determined that the jawbone find was not Natalee Holloway case related.  Why was the family not "quickly" notified?  Why was the family forced to again ride that emotional roller coaster of not knowing for almost a week.

Why because they thought they would use this to cash in on Media staying in Crappy Hotels

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: November 23, 2010, 04:18:43 PM »

Surely there must be protocols dictating family is notified first. 

Aruba's lack of compassion towards Natalee's parents show utter disdain.

I have no words.   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: November 23, 2010, 04:21:38 PM »

Look at Jackass I mean Jinkasaurus with the smile on his face.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 23, 2010, 04:23:10 PM »

Dental records were electronically emailed by the FBI to the NFI last Wednesday.  According to Taco Stein ... it was "quickly" determined that the jawbone find was not Natalee Holloway case related.  Why was the family not "quickly" notified?  Why was the family forced to again ride that emotional roller coaster of not knowing for almost a week.

Why because they thought they would use this to cash in on Media staying in Crappy Hotels

Ditto

I hate Aruba
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: November 23, 2010, 04:24:03 PM »

Tourists should avoid Aruba like the plague.  Nothing has changed ... it's one scary place.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: November 23, 2010, 04:28:32 PM »

I'm beyond outraged.
Going to FB so I can curse my head off.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: November 23, 2010, 04:40:56 PM »

I am so outraged for Natalee's family and needed to do something. I emailed my entire contact list with a copy of Beth's statement, the smiling picture of Taco Stein and his statement with a warning about vacationing in Aruba. I asked everyone to forward it to all their contacts. If I can prevent one person from vacationing in that heII hole it will be worth it. Please consider doing the same. Thank you.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 23, 2010, 04:47:31 PM »

I was here about 1/2 an hour ago, had something typed out, computer went all loopy so I had to shut down & run a scan. I clicked on something while googling last night...at least now I know why my google translate wouldn't go through. All fixed.

I have a question for anyone that may know. My mind cannot get rid of the thought Joran laughed when the news of the mandible hit the media. Why laugh? Why? Does he know that there's no way for the jaw bone to wash ashore or something? It's made me think of something. Going back to the fisherman's hut break-in, and keeping in mind the fisherman's knife that was stolen:
1- Would a body burn faster if it were dismembered?
2- Were there any bonfires and/or regular fire that night?
3- Is there a place where the fisherman dump the fish waste?
4- If there is an "industrial sized" fish waste site, could Natalee have been dismembered and her blood/organs mixed with the fish waste?
5- Could her remains have been incinerated either by bonfire or another method then thrown into the sand or ocean? If so, wouldn't something stronger than a simple fire have to be used?
6- I do believe Natalee was thrown out to sea, but in the case that she may not have been, where could her body have been stored (if it wasn't dismembered right away) and not have left any trace evidence behind?

I believe Lorenzo is involved & have thought so since the beginning, I believe the Kalpoe's are just as much involved as Joran, I believe Paulus knew what happened & helped to dispose of Natalee in covering up the crime scene, I believe Anita is a wench that has never held her kids accountable and this is the outcome of her child rearing abilities, I believe the Aruban authorities are well aware of what Lorenzo did/does & are probably in on it - maybe even getting kickbacks so to speak, I believe Joran was a big part of making Lorenzo wealthy - as well as Paulus, I believe Aruban officials knew for YEARS what their island was beling used for and didn't do a damn thing about it (ie: sex trafficking, drug drop offs & pick ups, money laundering, etc), I believe Joran isn't afraid of a single thing and that is something that has been learned over the years therefore he hasn't a conscience, I believe alot of things in regards to Natalee's disappearance but one thing I know[/] for certain is that I'll never visit Aruba again.
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: November 23, 2010, 04:48:31 PM »

I say TORTURE the B@STARD until he gives us what we want.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #469 on: November 23, 2010, 04:52:38 PM »

Look at Jackass I mean Jinkasaurus with the smile on his face.

He does look like a used car salesman! Geez, would it kill you to put on a blazer for 15 minutes and at least act like a professional? Aruba is where the inept go... because they cannot
find jobs anywhere else.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: November 23, 2010, 04:52:58 PM »

I am heartbroken as well that Natalee's family will not have closure. Here is another young woman missing and I wonder if Amy's family has DNA on file that they could compare to this jaw bone.  (Amy is also listed as missing on the Aruba webpage.)

Amy Lynn Bradley *

Reward U.S. $260,000.00

Last Known Location:
Tuesday March 24, 1998 on board the cruise vessel Rhapsody of the Seas while en route from Oranjestad, Aruba to Willemstad, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles. Amy disappeared during the docking process in Curacao. Suspected Location: Unknown.

Amy may have been abducted and is possibly being held in South America or the Caribbean. A reward of over US $250,000 is being offered for Amy's safe return and a reward of US $50,000 for any information that leads to the apprehension and arrest of those responsible for Amy's disappearance.

Name: Amy Lynn Bradley
White Female
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Short Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 115 Pounds
Tattoos on:Left Shoulder, Right Ankle, Navel (Belly Button), Lower Back.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 23, 2010, 04:53:57 PM »

Beth Holloway releases statement

Birmingham, AL (WIAT)- In light of the revelation that the jawbone found does not belong to her daughter, the mother of Natalee Holloway releases the following statement.

"Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

John Q. Kelly, Attorney for Beth Holloway

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-releases-statement/ycgpabf4TEyB5HpVZoCQDA.cspx

I Ask God to Help Me

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 219
:  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: November 23, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »

He does look like a used car salesman! Geez, would it kill you to put on a blazer for 15 minutes and at least act like a professional? Aruba is where the inept go... because they cannot find jobs anywhere else.
a blazer on!!!  really

Come on this is the Caribbean nobody is going to do that while giving an interview on the street in that heat.

Anyway too bad they couldn't identify the jawbone, could have given the family some peace over the holidays.

BTW is there a link to that interview?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #473 on: November 23, 2010, 05:12:41 PM »

He does look like a used car salesman! Geez, would it kill you to put on a blazer for 15 minutes and at least act like a professional? Aruba is where the inept go... because they cannot find jobs anywhere else.
a blazer on!!!  really

Come on this is the Caribbean nobody is going to do that while giving an interview on the street in that heat.

Anyway too bad they couldn't identify the jawbone, could have given the family some peace over the holidays.

yes... and maybe he could have really even stepped it up and done it indoors where they could do it in air conditioning and with a podium or a desk or sitting across from each other... you know, really get crazy with it. It`s just a global news event, nothing big. Don`t strain yourself Taco Stein.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: November 23, 2010, 05:12:56 PM »

Jinkasaurus said Taco spoke to her about Urine's computer.  Taco told Jinka that the FBI has the contents of the hard drive and Aruba has not seen them.  Jinka was surprised that the FBI has been working with Peru as she had not heard that before.

I suppose I am smarter than Jinka, because the FBI had a case against Urine of the Ditch from the extortion case in Birmingham.  I guess Jinka is not as smart as Jinka thinks.  Stupid media people. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 23, 2010, 05:13:57 PM »

4 Donks - you have a good heart.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 23, 2010, 05:16:59 PM »

I am sure there must be a better complete transcript or complete video/audio of the today's Taco Stein interview out there but ... the following is the best I could come up with.

Janet

++++

CNN Newsroom
CNN
Aired on Tuesday, Nov 23, 2010

00:27:41   >>> Let's take you to aruba now.

<snipped>

00:33:47   The critical point here is that the jawbone is first of all human and is not that of natalee holloway.

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/cnn_newsroom/49/CNN/Tuesday_November_23_2010/519028/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: November 23, 2010, 05:21:54 PM »

a blazer on!!!  really

yes... and maybe he could have really even stepped it up and done it indoors where they could do it in air conditioning and with a podium or a desk or sitting across from each other... you know, really get crazy with it. It`s just a global news event, nothing big. Don`t strain yourself Taco Stein.

HA!!!  Carpe, that would require just a touch of civility and humanity - neither of which anyone on Aruba seems to be familiar with.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: November 23, 2010, 05:27:55 PM »

Jinkasaurus said Taco spoke to her about Urine's computer.  Taco told Jinka that the FBI has the contents of the hard drive and Aruba has not seen them.  Jinka was surprised that the FBI has been working with Peru as she had not heard that before.

I suppose I am smarter than Jinka, because the FBI had a case against Urine of the Ditch from the extortion case in Birmingham.  I guess Jinka is not as smart as Jinka thinks.  Stupid media people. 
I suppose I need to expand on this.  It is a fact that our FBI has better technology and systems in place to deal with forensic's than a third-world country and it would only stand to reason that Peru, since these occurrences are in tandem, has called on the FBI to assist and participate and walk through this in concert with sharing of evidence.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: November 23, 2010, 05:30:49 PM »

So they tried to do some DNA testing from the weathered bone but not the molar?  Digital films can be used to match even if they have to remove the tooth and destroy it. Why wouldn't they try to extract the DNA and then have others submit records for comparison? 

I want to see the actual NFI report.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.