March 28, 2024, 11:16:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327782 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 23, 2010, 05:31:11 PM »

My 21 year old son just came in and ask me if Natalee was coming home.  I told him that they said it wasn't her and that they have known since prolly Friday that it wasn't Natalee and that they didn't even tell Beth Dave or Matt until we heard the news.  I can't tell you exactly what he said but it was somewhere along the lines of f aruba.  Of course I fussed at him for cussin, but under my breath I am saying a lot more than that.

Aruba is done. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #481 on: November 23, 2010, 05:34:20 PM »

Dental records were electronically emailed by the FBI to the NFI last Wednesday.  According to Taco Stein ... it was "quickly" determined that the jawbone find was not Natalee Holloway case related.  Why was the family not "quickly" notified?  Why was the family forced to again ride that emotional roller coaster of not knowing for almost a week.

Why because they thought they would use this to cash in on Media staying in Crappy Hotels

Ditto

I hate Aruba

Triple ditto. I would bomb that chit, if I had the means. It`s just like Fallujah - to save it, you must first kill it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: November 23, 2010, 05:35:05 PM »

Jinkasaurus said Taco spoke to her about Urine's computer.  Taco told Jinka that the FBI has the contents of the hard drive and Aruba has not seen them.  Jinka was surprised that the FBI has been working with Peru as she had not heard that before.

I suppose I am smarter than Jinka, because the FBI had a case against Urine of the Ditch from the extortion case in Birmingham.  I guess Jinka is not as smart as Jinka thinks.  Stupid media people. 
I suppose I need to expand on this.  It is a fact that our FBI has better technology and systems in place to deal with forensic's than a third-world country and it would only stand to reason that Peru, since these occurrences are in tandem, has called on the FBI to assist and participate and walk through this in concert with sharing of evidence.

But I thought the forensics were being handled at the Hague? The lab in the Hague is the best and most advanced in the world. I thought the fbi was assisting bc Natalee is/was a US citizen that went missing and bc of the scale of the crime going worldwide. True, I'd trust our labs more than anywhere else, especially considering Aruba's laws pass through the Hague, but their lab itself is absolutely amazing.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: November 23, 2010, 05:38:38 PM »

Jinkasaurus said Taco spoke to her about Urine's computer.  Taco told Jinka that the FBI has the contents of the hard drive and Aruba has not seen them.  Jinka was surprised that the FBI has been working with Peru as she had not heard that before.

I suppose I am smarter than Jinka, because the FBI had a case against Urine of the Ditch from the extortion case in Birmingham.  I guess Jinka is not as smart as Jinka thinks.  Stupid media people. 
I suppose I need to expand on this.  It is a fact that our FBI has better technology and systems in place to deal with forensic's than a third-world country and it would only stand to reason that Peru, since these occurrences are in tandem, has called on the FBI to assist and participate and walk through this in concert with sharing of evidence.

But I thought the forensics were being handled at the Hague? The lab in the Hague is the best and most advanced in the world. I thought the fbi was assisting bc Natalee is/was a US citizen that went missing and bc of the scale of the crime going worldwide. True, I'd trust our labs more than anywhere else, especially considering Aruba's laws pass through the Hague, but their lab itself is absolutely amazing.

Tylergal, sorry I didn't realize you were soeaking about Peru. Stupid me honeybunches Smile
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: November 23, 2010, 05:53:54 PM »

Maybe Tim Miller can go and get that boat that is standing by in Trinadad and
start his search, that he has talked so much about, and find Natalee and her
clothes and have her home by Christmas.

What is stopping him?

To quote Robots..."I hate them all."

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 23, 2010, 05:59:48 PM »

Red

I think one of my FP comments went directly to that SPAM file.  Would you please retrieve it.

Thanks

Janet

++++

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/23/confirmed-the-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-does-not-belong-to-natalee-holloway/comment-page-1/#comment-2277914

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 23, 2010, 06:02:49 PM »

What is stopping him?

LOL - you mean Louis Shaeffer's boat?   Mebbe they are waiting on Silvetti's millions to get there?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: November 23, 2010, 06:03:56 PM »

What is stopping him?

Well...Timmy waited so long that all the targets have probably shifted....
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: November 23, 2010, 06:06:48 PM »

What is stopping him?

I am at a loss for words and as most all of you know, that rarely happens.

The Persistance goes to Aruba 3 years ago and maps some 300 possible search sites. Are they actually searched, nah ... they go home.

I jaw bone is discovered in Aruba and suddenly all the clammer from Tim is that 300 areas were targeted in Aruba and that he and TES are going back to Aruba to search. Now that the jaw bone is determined not to be that of Natalee, the searches are off?

Um, what changed?

So the areas would only be searched if the jaw bone was Natalee's? Why was the mapping done in the first place if there was never any intention of actually searching what was mapped? Obviously every one can see how ignorant a premise that is.

If those who went on the persistance are so sure that she is in the water and one of the 300 targeted areas, then search em or shut up!

Why would anyone think that Natalee is in the ocean, map the area and then never do follow up? I will stop before my Italian temper comes out.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: November 23, 2010, 06:09:35 PM »

Tourists should avoid Aruba like the plague.  Nothing has changed ... it's one scary place.
Not as scary as Afghanistan.
And many travellers are already staying home because of TSA high alert regulations, random drug murders in Mexico, cost of the EURO, cargo bombs, recession, and better places to go than Aruba.

Beth's message is not to be scared of places like Aruba, it's to be informed that other countries aren't like the US. And American travellers are targeted and in many places not liked in others. Also travel with someone and use the buddy system.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: November 23, 2010, 06:09:42 PM »

Red

I think one of my FP comments went directly to that SPAM file.  Would you please retrieve it.

Thanks

Janet

++++

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/23/confirmed-the-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-does-not-belong-to-natalee-holloway/comment-page-1/#comment-2277914

Found it, saved from the dreaded clutches of the spam monster Wink
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 06:16:22 PM by Red » Logged
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: November 23, 2010, 06:11:04 PM »

What is stopping him?

The Persistance goes to Aruba 3 years ago and maps some 300 possible search sites. Are they actually searched, nah ... they go home.

I jaw bone is discovered in Aruba and suddenly all the clammer from Tim is that 300 areas were targeted in Aruba and that he and TES are going back to Aruba to search. Now that the jaw bone is determined not to be that of Natalee, the searches are off?

Um, what changed?

So the areas would only be searched if the jaw bone was Natalee's? Why was the mapping done in the first place if there was never any intention of actually searching what was mapped? Obviously every one can see how ignorant a premise that is.

If those who went on the persistance are so sure that she is in the water and one of the 300 targeted areas, then search em or shut up!

Why would anyone think that Natalee is in the ocean, map the area and then never do follow up? I will stop before my Italian temper comes out.
ummmmm. he's a media whore.

Lots of promises from the old guy, not much to show for all his fancy sonar and big toys.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: November 23, 2010, 06:15:44 PM »

What is stopping him?

Well...Timmy waited so long that all the targets have probably shifted....

Tim will be able to find them... he traces the currents.

He can get`r done by Christmas. (2040?)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Look at me... I`m tracing a current.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: November 23, 2010, 06:18:29 PM »

What is stopping him?

LOL - you mean Louis Shaeffer's boat?   Mebbe they are waiting on Silvetti's millions to get there?

I heard him say last night that they were ready to start the search in as soon as two
weeks and could narrow the search down to 50 of those targets.  They had the boat
in Trinadad on standby.
So go for it Tim.  You shot your mouth off.  You said that you had $1.5 million
earmarked for the search for Natalee.  Go get her.  Quit pussyfootin' around.
We might even send you some more donations if you find her a second time.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #494 on: November 23, 2010, 06:22:30 PM »

I am still sitting here  my head . I can accept that it isn't Natalee. And not to sound cold or harsh, but now I don't give a damn who it is. I just cannot accept how this whole thing was MIShandled........ Shove that knife in a bit deeper and pull up! Take another little piece of my heart baby...... ARUBA SUCKS ASS! Nuke em.  I am overwhelmed with sadness for the family of Natalee Holloway.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 23, 2010, 06:25:22 PM »

Red

I think one of my FP comments went directly to that SPAM file.  Would you please retrieve it.

Thanks

Janet

++++

Found it, saved from the dreaded clutches of the spam monster Wink

Thanks Red.

If you or Klaas could retrieve another comment that went "poof" ... it would be appreciated.  I will really attempt to refrain from getting my two bits worth in again  today.  No promises regarding tomorrow.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #496 on: November 23, 2010, 06:26:26 PM »

Natalee's death has accomplished something. It has been a window to the world of corruption, evil, cruelty and unhumanity.......shout out to Aruba and Holland.  It has shown the world why "lukewarm" isn't good enough for morality and principles......... shout out to Tim Miller. It has shown the world why parents are charged with more than feeling love toward their children, and why love must be partnered with development of character..........shout out to Anita and down to Paulus.

I don't think it's over.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 23, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »

I am still sitting here  my head . I can accept that it isn't Natalee. And not to sound cold or harsh, but now I don't give a damn who it is. I just cannot accept how this whole thing was MIShandled........ Shove that knife in a bit deeper and pull up! Take another little piece of my heart baby...... ARUBA SUCKS ASS! Nuke em.  I am overwhelmed with sadness for the family of Natalee Holloway.

If the identity of the jawbone is revealed ... I can rest assured Natalee's remains are not being withheld from her parents who desperately want to take her home.

At the same time ... another family will have been afforded closure regarding a loved one.

Janet

_____

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: November 23, 2010, 06:30:37 PM »

<snipped>

But I agree - that jawbone likely slipped thru the bottom of that cage at some point before Persistence found it.

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap. ....

Kermit

Kyle was wrong. His overlay of Natalee's body in the trap was wrong and was extremely cruel to her family..........imo.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: November 23, 2010, 06:32:31 PM »

What is stopping him?

Um, what changed?

Yeah, that`s it right there... more of that. If you came to the dance... you better start wiggling your legs a little... or sit yer azz back down. Make like a Nike and Just Do It!

Spare us the lip-service. Right?

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.