March 28, 2024, 02:25:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327806 times)
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: November 23, 2010, 08:10:45 PM »

<snipped>

But I agree - that jawbone likely slipped thru the bottom of that cage at some point before Persistence found it.

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap. ....

Kermit

Kyle was wrong. His overlay of Natalee's body in the trap was wrong and was extremely cruel to her family..........imo.

I beg to differ, Nimrod.  I could see the same thing that Kyle saw and I believe it
was Natalee's remains in that trap/cage.

Then you saw something that I never saw.

Nope, not even close. Look at the so called skull carefully. It is actually two or more pieces of "something" piled up together to give an appearance of a skull. I see white sand with green light reflections that probably made one to think of Natalee's green dress. Also, the wire mesh is about two by two inches square which makes the "skull" too small to be Natalee (or a male). One has to wonder why Kyle's photos were never sold to Enquirer, ABC, etc, etc. That said and done, it is still only my opinion that Kyle was wrong.

c.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: November 23, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »

JJ

#1  Red is not a girl
#2  How much searching did you do in the landfill in Aruba?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 23, 2010, 08:23:54 PM »

Natalee Holloway: Disappointment in Aruba

WIAT--Birmingham, AL
A tense night of waiting after investigators staged a news conference to release results of testing done on human remains found in Aruba.But, it was to be another day of disappointment for the family of Natalee Holloway. More than five years and counting...without answers to the disappearance of Mountain Brook teenager, Natalee Holloway. A glimmer of hope quickly faded with the news:  the jawbone found by tourists in Aruba does not match Holloway's dental records.
Jossy Monsur, editor of the Aruban newspaper El Diario, says Arubans want answers as much as the Holloway family.
“In Aruba, they would like to see closure to it, because of many reasons one of them because of the negative publicity that has arisen for the island with regards to this case. The people think that by perhaps having it solved or bringing closure to the case, not closure to an unsolved case, but closure with evidence whatever that may be and whenever that may come up,” he says. 
In the United States, frustration and disappointment from Beth Holloway, her attorney, John Q. Kelly released this statement:

“Beth accepts the forensic conclusion, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."
For now, the Holloway case remains open, and now Aruban authorities have another investigation to tackle...who does the jawbone belong to?  This mystery may prove more challenging, as Natalee Holloway is the *only* open missing persons case in Aruba

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Natalee-Holloway-Disappointment-in-Aruba/dYjVVjymyUC2yR__o0m7TQ.cspx
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: November 23, 2010, 08:26:33 PM »

Kyle's depiction and my diagonal measurement based upon the actual estimated size of this trap.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: November 23, 2010, 08:26:35 PM »

WARNING Graphic Rant ..... I will only rant this once....

WOW!  REALLY!  This deserves a great big FU  I am continually amazed at the ignorance of people in this world.  Gee, Zed, maybe Beth and Dave did deserve a call from the ass-wipe island or the nasty netherlands (doesn't even deserve to be capitalized).  I mean, really, they were asked to send over Natalee's dental records to see if it could SPECIFICALLY be her.  How many other families of young, white, females, missing off of aruba were awaiting confirmation? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but hell YEAH they deserved to be notified.  Not only did they deserve this simple consideration they were OWED this much.  JQK should not have to call on his own dime to find out, which I seriously doubt that he did, just because ho says so.  We all know the whole lot of them are clueless, bumbling idiots, but now I have to say they are totally ignorant. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: November 23, 2010, 08:27:58 PM »

JJ

#1  Red is not a girl

Thanks Klaas     Bitting my tongue since it's been such a long day.

I still cannot believe the news today....so many emotions just running wild.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: November 23, 2010, 08:28:26 PM »

<snipped>

But I agree - that jawbone likely slipped thru the bottom of that cage at some point before Persistence found it.

I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap. ....

Kermit

Kyle was wrong. His overlay of Natalee's body in the trap was wrong and was extremely cruel to her family..........imo.

I beg to differ, Nimrod.  I could see the same thing that Kyle saw and I believe it

Nope, not even close. Look at the so called skull carefully. It is actually two or more pieces of "something" piled up together to give an appearance of a skull. I see white sand with green light reflections that probably made one to think of Natalee's green dress. Also, the wire mesh is about two by two inches square which makes the "skull" too small to be Natalee (or a male). One has to wonder why Kyle's photos were never sold to Enquirer, ABC, etc, etc. That said and done, it is still only my opinion that Kyle was wrong.

c.

Well it is my opinion that it was a skull in that cage.  So much so that the Aruban divers when down and collected its contents.  Why bother to collect it if it was nothing.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #547 on: November 23, 2010, 08:30:04 PM »

Has it been confirmed that Taco Stein said that even if it was her that wouldn`t help the investigation?

What a walloping douche-bag, if so.

If he said that - I always knew they were FOS... but that is just another confirmation that
all of them are sewer rats.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: November 23, 2010, 08:31:10 PM »

c.

Well it is my opinion that it was a skull in that cage.  So much so that the Aruban divers when down and collected its contents.  Why bother to collect it if it was nothing.

And don't forget Tim Miller said they (ALE) came back after 6 weeks and said it was a male.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 23, 2010, 08:31:44 PM »

Has it been confirmed that Taco Stein said that even if it was her that wouldn`t help the investigation?

If he said that - I always knew they were FOS... but that is just another confirmation that

Heard it with my own two little ears.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: November 23, 2010, 08:33:37 PM »

The TES stats ARE - 900 searches - 200 recoveries.

Facts are Facts -

Tim Miller has done more than any other SAR group.

All that said - can't stand him any longer.

But to sweep his accomplishment under the rug is wrong.

BTW JJ - every time I post to you - I should add - you're a disrespectful kook.

You would have thought you would have toned it down after the last time I said it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: November 23, 2010, 08:35:10 PM »

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/11/natalee-holloway-jawbone-aruba/1

---snipped---

Stein says the molar in the jawbone was a wisdom tooth and that Holloway's wisdom teeth had been removed.

He says he has no leads in the Holloway case and that even if a match had been found with Holloway, it would not bring authorities any closer to determining what happened to her.

---snipped-----

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: November 23, 2010, 08:36:32 PM »

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/11/natalee-holloway-jawbone-aruba/1

---snipped---

Stein says the molar in the jawbone was a wisdom tooth and that Holloway's wisdom teeth had been removed.

He says he has no leads in the Holloway case and that even if a match had been found with Holloway, it would not bring authorities any closer to determining what happened to her.

---snipped-----

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: November 23, 2010, 08:37:38 PM »

The TES stats ARE - 900 searches - 200 recoveries.

Facts are Facts -

Tim Miller has done more than any other SAR group.

All that said - can't stand him any longer.

But to sweep his accomplishment under the rug is wrong.

BTW JJ - every time I post to you - I should add - you're a disrespectful kook.

You would have thought you would have toned it down after the last time I said it.

Get outta my head Rob!!  So good to *see* you....hope all is well.  And thanks for always being the voice of reason   an angelic monkey 

Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: November 23, 2010, 08:38:05 PM »

WARNING Graphic Rant ..... I will only rant this once....

WOW!  REALLY!  This deserves a great big FU  I am continually amazed at the ignorance of people in this world.  Gee, Zed, maybe Beth and Dave did deserve a call from the ass-wipe island or the nasty netherlands (doesn't even deserve to be capitalized).  I mean, really, they were asked to send over Natalee's dental records to see if it could SPECIFICALLY be her.  How many other families of young, white, females, missing off of aruba were awaiting confirmation? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but hell YEAH they deserved to be notified.  Not only did they deserve this simple consideration they were OWED this much.  JQK should not have to call on his own dime to find out, which I seriously doubt that he did, just because ho says so.  We all know the whole lot of them are clueless, bumbling idiots, but now I have to say they are totally ignorant. 

Bravo!  But I have to say this...  I can (almost) excuse cluelessness and ignorance, but this goes far beyond.  This - the way they treat this family - is just pure mean and evil.  They apparently enjoy toying with them and torturing them.  This was not done out of ignorance.  It was by design.  IMO

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: November 23, 2010, 08:38:56 PM »

JJ

#1  Red is not a girl

Thanks Klaas, been called many things in my life, never an elbow girl, whatever that is. 

Yea, funny how some talk a big game and have never lifted a finger to try and help another. And yes, that landfill search was something that I would never suggest to anyone. especially when we happened on medical waste that should never have been there.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: November 23, 2010, 08:42:02 PM »

kkthy - What Aruba (the prosecutors office) has done now is made most of us HATE ARUBA even more.  They could have simply come out and said it was not Natalee.  Why make such a big deal out of it if it was not Natalee.  They knew this weekend it was not Natalee.  It is just this type of cruel thing Aruba continues to do to the Holloway family.  It is because of people protecting tourism and Joran van der Sloot that now Stephany Flores is dead.  When will it all end?  I say louder than ever BOYCOTT ARUBA - IT IS NOT A SAFE PLACE.

Totally agree.  Just plain cruel and the maddening part is the cruelty appears to be on done on purpose.  There is no excuse whatsoever for this type of sick manipulation of the family and the rest of the world. 

Karma - what goes round comes round!  A hell of their own making is coming around to them...the sooner, the better IMO!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: November 23, 2010, 08:42:22 PM »

Out of curiousity, does Peru allow knee-capping in their prisons? How about waterboarding? That would wipe the smirk off the SOB's face and the "little sporter" would be singing like a bird.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 23, 2010, 08:42:34 PM »

<snipped>

Aruba's attorney general, Taco Stein, told The Associated Press that officials do not know how old the bone is or where it might have come from.

"It's anybody's guess," he said. "We're a small island."

http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/etn/news_content.php?id=1441910&lang=eng_news

What kind of an answer is that?  We're a small island......

not too small to have Natalee disappear from there and the Aruba keystone cops can not find her on that small island because they don't want to. Not too small to have so much baggage that the whole flippin island should sink from the weight of all the guilty consciences involved to this day one way or another in not allowing Beth and Dave to have closure and bring Natalee home.

Ok Taco, if it is a small island then dig the whole thing up. Aircraft carrier full of backhoes (as opposed to Glenda Hos) and bulldozers should do it.  Should only take a week and lets see what is found. Should not be an inconvenience as it is a small island....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #559 on: November 23, 2010, 08:45:29 PM »

<snipped>

Kermit

c.

EXACTLY, and according to Tim Miller....

Click on the picture below to hear what Tim Miller said....

HT Klaasend

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.