March 28, 2024, 01:53:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327800 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: November 23, 2010, 08:46:04 PM »

JJ

#1  Red is not a girl
#2  How much searching did you do in the landfill in Aruba?

Thanks Klaas, been called many things in my life, never an elbow girl, whatever that is. 

Yea, funny how some talk a big game and have never lifted a finger to try and help another. And yes, that landfill search was something that I would never suggest to anyone. especially when we happened on medical waste that should never have been there.

"elbow girl" may actually top broke-back monkey....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: November 23, 2010, 08:53:45 PM »

Out of curiousity, does Peru allow knee-capping in their prisons? How about waterboarding? That would wipe the smirk off the SOB's face and the "little sporter" would be singing like a bird.

Beth dared to go where the mother of this sicko would not go--To Peru and face him nose to nose.  Maybe Beth needs to have a sit down with Anita and deploy her to tell the truth.  What does it matter now.  Anita has a son in prison for a 2nd murder of a young girl and the youngest son is on his way to being Joran Jr. AND Paulus has bit the dust.  Maybe it is time for Anita to come clean if she can find the time to devote to something other than partying. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #562 on: November 23, 2010, 08:54:34 PM »

Has it been confirmed that Taco Stein said that even if it was her that wouldn`t help the investigation?

What a walloping douche-bag, if so.

If he said that - I always knew they were FOS... but that is just another confirmation that
all of them are sewer rats.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/11/natalee-holloway-jawbone-aruba/1

---snipped---

Stein says the molar in the jawbone was a wisdom tooth and that Holloway's wisdom teeth had been removed.

He says he has no leads in the Holloway case and that even if a match had been found with Holloway, it would not bring authorities any closer to determining what happened to her.

---snipped-----

Thanks -

I remember back when Hans said they needed a confession. They got that, discounted it, raised the bar.

They do it every time.

That`s how I know they are not just inept... they are sadistic corrupt pieces of sh in need of a nice fat ass JDAM dropped on them. It is by DESIGN. From Jan Van der sloppen right on through to this very day.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 23, 2010, 08:54:40 PM »

JJ

#1  Red is not a girl

Thanks Klaas, been called many things in my life, never an elbow girl, whatever that is. 

Yea, funny how some talk a big game and have never lifted a finger to try and help another. And yes, that landfill search was something that I would never suggest to anyone. especially when we happened on medical waste that should never have been there.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: November 23, 2010, 08:55:11 PM »

JJ

#1  Red is not a girl

No kidding Rob. Could I have at least have been called an "elbow" Monkey?

Geez, OT ... was contacted by KUSI news about the airport pat-downs. Seems that they want me on Monday morning. I think they are out of San Diego. Is that where Steve Cohen wound up? Does any one remember?
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: November 23, 2010, 08:57:02 PM »

Kyle's depiction and my diagonal measurement based upon the actual estimated size of this trap.

I bet Beth and Dave were thrilled when they saw Kyle's "depiction".
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: November 23, 2010, 08:58:12 PM »

JJ

#1  Red is not a girl

Geez, OT ... was contacted by KUSI news about the airport pat-downs. Seems that they want me on Monday morning. I think they are out of San Diego. Is that where Steve Cohen wound up? Does any one remember?
Yes, I believe so! ........... maybe he wants to "re-enact" a pat down with you!!  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 23, 2010, 08:58:21 PM »

JJ

#1  Red is not a girl

Cohen came from San Diego before he was in Aruba.  Not sure where he ended up after Aruba, I forget.  I do know that conservative gay broadcaster Steve Yuhas is in San Diego.  He is the one who has said negative things about Natalee.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: November 23, 2010, 08:59:23 PM »

Who allows these fools to be on TV? Seriously, In Sessions you might want to reevaluate the lack of common sense and street smarts from your peeps.

Let me just be the first to say ... please put Joran Van der Sloot in general population.

Red has a better shot of being an "elbow" girl than JVDS does getting out alive. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #569 on: November 23, 2010, 08:59:59 PM »

Nope, not even close. Look at the so called skull carefully. It is actually two or more pieces of "something" piled up together to give an appearance of a skull. I see white sand with green light reflections that probably made one to think of Natalee's green dress. Also, the wire mesh is about two by two inches square which makes the "skull" too small to be Natalee (or a male). One has to wonder why Kyle's photos were never sold to Enquirer, ABC, etc, etc. That said and done, it is still only my opinion that Kyle was wrong.

c.

Well it is my opinion that it was a skull in that cage.  So much so that the Aruban divers when down and collected its contents.  Why bother to collect it if it was nothing.

And don't forget Tim Miller said they (ALE) came back after 6 weeks and said it was a male.

Therefore it was human remains. Nimrod, if you look at the evidence bags, I'm sure you'll see what appears, to me anyway, blue denim that could match Natalees skirt worn that night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 23, 2010, 09:01:11 PM »

RED

COHEN, Stephen J.    -  American residing in Aruba. Strategic Message Design Group (SMDG) Consulting Team chairman, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force. Appeared on the Dr Phil Show in January 2006 as Aruba’s spokesperson claiming that 2 of the boys reported having sex with Natalee, and that J2K were guilty, after which he was severely reprimanded by Tourism Minister Briesen.  Has sister company to SMDG called Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group. Cohen now resides in California.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: November 23, 2010, 09:03:18 PM »

RED

COHEN, Stephen J.    -  American residing in Aruba. Strategic Message Design Group (SMDG) Consulting Team chairman, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force. Appeared on the Dr Phil Show in January 2006 as Aruba’s spokesperson claiming that 2 of the boys reported having sex with Natalee, and that J2K were guilty, after which he was severely reprimanded by Tourism Minister Briesen.  Has sister company to SMDG called Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group. Cohen now resides in California.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/12/03/natalee-holloway-investigation-steve-cohen-appointed-as-spokes-person-for-aruba-let-the-spin-begin/

Steve Cohen has a long and illustrious career in the media. Veteran TV journalist Steve Cohen was most recently at KUSI in San Diego.

For the past 20 months, Cohen has been producing low-budget movies and independent films in Los Angeles, in addition to doing consulting work related to TV news. His last TV station work was as general manager of Salt Lake City’s KTVX/Channel 4. The 56-year-old Cohen said he’s best known for being news director of WCBS/Channel 2 in New York City, KNXT/Channel 2 (before it became KCBS) in Los Angeles, KCOP/Channel 13, also in Los Angeles, and as general manager for CBS operations in his native Philadelphia.

It would also appear that he was was employed in his native Philadelphia as well. Interesting that AM Digital seemed to have left out that that Cohen served for several years as general manager of CBS’ Philly station, WCAU-TV. Steve Cohen was a executive connected to WCAU-TV in Philadelphia in the 1980s. He presented the station’s on-air editorials during that time.

As one of our posters has brought to our attention, (Hat Tip: Goon Squad), there appears to be a Philly connection in this story with regards to the Aruban Communication Strategic Task Force and its not Joe Mamamana. Seems that John Pauly, media consultant for The Aruba Task Force, and Steve Cohen worked for the same Philadelphia TV station WCAU-TV. It appears that John Pauly worked there in the 1980′s as well.

Veteran TV news producer John Pauly, of the Main Line, who worked as Channel 10′s investigative reporter in the 1980s, has been working as an adviser to the Aruban Strategic Communications Task Force. Currently stateside, Pauly’s spent seven weeks in Aruba, and may go back next month to further serve as a media liaison with the Task Force, made up of government and tourism agencies. Pauly says print media and major TV networks have been mostly responsible, but that some outlets are airing unsubstantiated reports with reckless abandon.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: November 23, 2010, 09:05:39 PM »

RED

Thanks Klaas, we've chatted since he left the AHATA spokesperson role over the years. As a matter of fact when you did that milk carton with his face on it, the where is Steve Cohen ... i got a prompt email, LOL.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 23, 2010, 09:06:36 PM »

I remember that Red 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: November 23, 2010, 09:06:47 PM »

Nope, not even close. Look at the so called skull carefully. It is actually two or more pieces of "something" piled up together to give an appearance of a skull. I see white sand with green light reflections that probably made one to think of Natalee's green dress. Also, the wire mesh is about two by two inches square which makes the "skull" too small to be Natalee (or a male). One has to wonder why Kyle's photos were never sold to Enquirer, ABC, etc, etc. That said and done, it is still only my opinion that Kyle was wrong.

Nimrod

I do believe that Kyle Kingman's professional expertise/qualifications in analysing  solar scan and ROV images should be the bottom line to whether or not the object within the trap may be a skull.

When you read all of Kyle Kingman's posts ... in a nutshell what is the picture that emerges regarding the Persistence search.

Thanks

Janet

+++++++

The Search for Natalee Holloway
Monday, November 26, 2007

I. Mobilization

Key Personnel:

<snipped>

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

<snipped>

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: November 23, 2010, 09:11:43 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Holloway-Mystery-Whats-Next/dYjVVjymyUC2yR__o0m7TQ.cspx

Holloway Mystery: What's Next
   Reported by: Shanisty Myers
Last Update: 7:46 pm

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT)
A tense night of waiting after investigators staged a news conference to release results of testing done on human remains found in Aruba.

But, it was to be another day of disappointment for the family of Natalee Holloway. More than five years and counting...without answers to the disappearance of Mountain Brook teenager, Natalee Holloway. A glimmer of hope quickly faded with the news:  the jawbone found by tourists in Aruba does not match Holloway's dental records.

Jossy Monsur, editor of the Aruban newspaper El Diario, says Arubans want answers as much as the Holloway family.

“In Aruba, they would like to see closure to it, because of many reasons one of them because of the negative publicity that has arisen for the island with regards to this case. The people think that by perhaps having it solved or bringing closure to the case, not closure to an unsolved case, but closure with evidence whatever that may be and whenever that may come up,” he says. 

In the United States, frustration and disappointment from Beth Holloway, her attorney, John Q. Kelly released this statement:

“Beth accepts the forensic conclusion, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

For now, the Holloway case remains open, and now Aruban authorities have another investigation to tackle...who does the jawbone belong to?  This mystery may prove more challenging, as Natalee Holloway is the *only* open missing persons case in Aruba.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: November 23, 2010, 09:13:13 PM »

ch-ch-ch ah check it out.... wha the wha the what's it all about... Monkey Devil!

Aruba now has two unidentified sets of remains - so, tell me how was this a good day for Aruba?

The remains from the trap - an unidentifed male according to them and now a white female..

... and this is on top of all the other missing people

no wonder Stein thought it was a laffin' matter...

it's raining cadavers, body parts and these friggin' idiots have no clue which end is up...

ya'll come back now ....

come across...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: November 23, 2010, 09:15:32 PM »

ch-ch-ch ah check it out.... wha the wha the what's it all about... Monkey Devil!

Aruba now has two unidentified sets of remains - so, tell me how was this a good day for Aruba?

The remains from the trap - an unidentifed male according to them and now a white female..

... and this is on top of all the other missing people

no wonder Stein thought it was a laffin' matter...

it's raining cadavers, body parts and these friggin' idiots have no clue which end is up...

ya'll come back now ....

come across...

They are claiming the rib bone was of a dog. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: November 23, 2010, 09:16:13 PM »

Nimrod,

You know I have the utmost respect for you, and I hope you know how badly it hurt my heart the way things went.

That said, we both know you missed a lot of what Kyle told us.  We both also know that things went South in a hurry when we finally figured out he was out for $$$ rather than the humanitarian effort the whole thing was touted to be.

I'm not sure how much of our "Faces of Evil" series you were able to actively read as it was discovered and put together - but that combined with what Kyle told and showed us leaves no doubt in my mind about what ALE absconded with from that cage.

You hold a special place in my heart, my friend, and you always will.  But I cannot sit idly by while you post with only partial information to your credit.    I appreciate your opinion, and miss terribly your thoughts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: November 23, 2010, 09:16:56 PM »

Therefore it was human remains. Nimrod, if you look at the evidence bags, I'm sure you'll see what appears, to me anyway, blue denim that could match Natalees skirt worn that night.

Why would Aruban divers bag a crab?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.