March 28, 2024, 01:22:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327793 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #620 on: November 23, 2010, 11:14:27 PM »

When Kermit first posted the pictures, I saw the hip bone immediately in this picture:

I asked for it to be enlarged, here it is, cropped and 300%:

And a hip socket comparison was posted:

In my opinion, that's a skirt wrapped around hip and pelvic bones.

Again, in my opinion.

It's been a while since I've seen that Lifesong. My opinion is the same as yours.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: November 23, 2010, 11:15:49 PM »

KYcat I'd figure out a way to get it to the F.B.I.  Prolly Fedex it.

You're one smart   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #622 on: November 23, 2010, 11:16:13 PM »

Does anyone else think that if an American tourist finds a bone on ass-wipe island they just need to bring it on home and turn it in to the FBI

Y-E-S !!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: November 23, 2010, 11:16:21 PM »

Thank you Kermit.  I hope you have a wonderful day of Thanksgiving.  I know I have a lot to be thankful for.  Especially after seeing all the cruel things Natalee's family has had to endure from Aruba.  I really don't have any problems.

Nevertheless ... your family has lost a much loved member and ... Snoopy will be missed.  I believe that Kermit suggestion regarding the creation of a Snoopy album should be considered.  The sting will fade in time but ... rejoicing in precious memories can help fill the void.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #624 on: November 23, 2010, 11:23:45 PM »

Anybody who still goes to Aruba after seeing how they have tortured the Holloway family for 5+ years... needs an urgent mental evaluation. Perhaps Darwin is still right on point
with natural selection?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: November 23, 2010, 11:26:36 PM »

RED

COHEN, Stephen J.    -  American residing in Aruba. Strategic Message Design Group (SMDG) Consulting Team chairman, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force. Appeared on the Dr Phil Show in January 2006 as Aruba’s spokesperson claiming that 2 of the boys reported having sex with Natalee, and that J2K were guilty, after which he was severely reprimanded by Tourism Minister Briesen.  Has sister company to SMDG called Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group. Cohen now resides in California.

DiLella, as in Robert DiLella????  I knew that name rang a bell.

http://www.smdginc.com/company/dilella.cfm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: November 23, 2010, 11:27:33 PM »

Nimrod

I do believe that Kyle Kingman's professional expertise/qualifications in analysing  solar scan and ROV images should be the bottom line to whether or not the object within the trap may be a skull.

When you read all of Kyle Kingman's posts ... in a nutshell what is the picture that emerges regarding the Persistence search.

Thanks

Janet

BUMPED

Did you mean sonar and not solar? I asked because I was a sonarman for 4 years on two different US submarines.

Nimrod - do you think the technology of sonar scans has changed at all thru the years?

Of course, its changed drastically. Why do you ask?

I ask because Kyle may have experience with sonar equipment you have never worked with.

I'm sure that he does. The questions I have are really nothing about sonar but about Kyle's interpretations of photos that I assume are the same ones that I have looked at. Nothing more.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #627 on: November 23, 2010, 11:34:09 PM »

Anybody who still goes to Aruba after seeing how they have tortured the Holloway family for 5+ years... needs an urgent mental evaluation. Perhaps Darwin is still right on point
with natural selection?

Ever since I saw the movie "Jaws" I've been afraid of sharks in the water. In Aruban waters, I'd be afraid of skeletons. Just sayin'.....
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: November 23, 2010, 11:37:32 PM »

I am praying that joran spends the rest of his miserable life in jail, however long that maybe, but not before he is PERSUADED in a most vicious and violent manner to tell the truth and give us back Natalee.
Yeah, I said it.  I meant it.  Just MOO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #629 on: November 23, 2010, 11:40:21 PM »

I am praying that joran spends the rest of his miserable life in jail, however long that maybe, but not before he is PERSUADED in a most vicious and violent manner to tell the truth and give us back Natalee.

I've hoped for that too. I just want the terms to be "Your life in exchange for results"

Then if Natalee is returned, they can say "I lied".
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #630 on: November 23, 2010, 11:41:08 PM »

with natural selection?

Ever since I saw the movie "Jaws" I've been afraid of sharks in the water. In Aruban waters, I'd be afraid of skeletons. Just sayin'.....

And the sharks on land.   

But I'll NEVER have to worry about either, thank goodness.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: November 23, 2010, 11:44:26 PM »

My nephew who loved Aruba and never could understand why I was always so set on never going on a cruise that went to Aruba finally gets it.  He couldn't believe that they made the family wait on the results.  This thing is gonna snowball big time.  This is far from over.  They've gone to hell in a handbasket and nobody cares.  Cruel fools.

Janet thank you.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: November 23, 2010, 11:47:21 PM »

The day is coming when Joran regrets the day he was born and begs to die.  That is his future.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: November 23, 2010, 11:52:20 PM »

I want to know if there was a possibility that your daughter's remains in that trap and you read Kyle Kingman's account regarding the happenings encompassing the unchallenged recovery of the contents by ONLY Aruban divers ... would you be upholding John Silvetti or going up one side of him and down the other?

Janet

Janet, I'd be going up one side of him and down the other. I still wonder why Beth and Dave didn't do the same. I''m totally disgusted with the persistence and their crew including Kyle and even somewhat with Tim.

I still have serious doubts that Natalee was ever in that trap. What got me started today was that a lot of people here are saying that Natalee was in that trap without anyone challenging it. I still think she could be anywhere.

The ship's sonar/ROV operator/analyst freely reveals in his own words in post after post after post his genuine concerns regarding the happenings encompassing the trap ... happenings that has nothing to do with justice for Natalee Holloway ... nothing to do with providing closure for the family.

The ship's sonar/ROV operator/analyst freely reveals that Natalee Holloway's remains could possibly have been in that trap and recovered unchallenged by the Aruban enemy ... the Aruban enemy who refused to extend an invitation to the FBI to observe the process.

Kyle provides backup in the form of ROV images ... ROV images that he had felt compelled to forward to the FBI prior to sharing on the Natalee Freebirds' forum.

Nimrod ... why should I doubt Kyle Kingman account?  Unless ROV footage of the December 29th and 30th dives as well as the January 7th recovery dive are exposed  and reveal for certainty that Natalee Holloway's remains were not in that trap ... I cannot move on.

Sincerely, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #634 on: November 23, 2010, 11:53:08 PM »

My nephew who loved Aruba and never could understand why I was always so set on never going on a cruise that went to Aruba finally gets it.  He couldn't believe that they made the family wait on the results.  This thing is gonna snowball big time.  This is far from over.  They've gone to hell in a handbasket and nobody cares.  Cruel fools.

Janet thank you.

I hope it snowballs, Snoopy. Like you, I think the cruelty around this has reached a lot of people that haven't been following the case closely. The window into their world keeps getting bigger......
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: November 23, 2010, 11:59:20 PM »

RED

COHEN, Stephen J.    -  American residing in Aruba. Strategic Message Design Group (SMDG) Consulting Team chairman, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force. Appeared on the Dr Phil Show in January 2006 as Aruba’s spokesperson claiming that 2 of the boys reported having sex with Natalee, and that J2K were guilty, after which he was severely reprimanded by Tourism Minister Briesen.  Has sister company to SMDG called Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group. Cohen now resides in California.

DiLella, as in Robert DiLella????  I knew that name rang a bell.

Robert DiLella has been part of more than 300 political and public affairs campaigns from Grenada to Georgia Curacao to California.

In 1982, Mr. DiLella serves as a staff member for Matt Reese and Associates assisting campaigns in Tennessee, Georgia, Virginia, Michigan and Nevada.

He later joined Cook Reuf and Associates a South Carolina based advertising and public relations firm. DiLella was the Director of the Political Division in the Washington DC
Office where he developed communications plans for public office in Georgia, South Carolina, New Mexico, Delaware New Jersey and Alabama. He also represented several corporations thrust into the political arena in initiative and referenda throughout the United States.

In 1987 DiLella founded Strategic Message Design Group Inc. to assist political parties candidates and corporations in their public affairs efforts.

In 1989 he helped Aruba’s Movimento di Pueblo (MEP) upset the government party despite a severe funding shortage and odds against them being 10 to 1.“The Miracle in Aruba was featured in Newsweek and Campaign & Elections.

DiLella also served as General Consultant to the Partido Antia Restructructura (PAR
Party in Curacao and the successful election of Prime Minister Miguel Pourier.
In the United States Strategic Message Design Group has compiled an over 85% success rate in its candidate and issue campaigns.

Strategic Message Design Group Inc. has served as consultant to Senator John Rockefeller ,of West Virginia, Congressman Chaka Fattah of Pennsylvania Mayor Lois Frankel of West Palm Beach, Mayor Lori Moseley of Miramar Florida and  John Rayson Mayor of Pompano Beach Florida  to name a few.

SMDG has also provided consulting services to the Ohio House Democratic Caucus, North Carolina House Democratic Caucus and the Illinois House Caucus.

Robert DiLella has lectured on various aspects of political management and Communication at George Washington University and the Latin American and Caribbean Center at Florida Atlantic University including conferences held in Brazil, Miami, Ecuador and Venezuela.

Mr. DiLella is a graduate of Glassboro State College (Rowan University) and is a member of the American Association of Political Consultants.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 12:01:57 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: November 24, 2010, 12:04:09 AM »

I've hoped for that too. I just want the terms to be "Your life in exchange for results"

Then if Natalee is returned, they can say "I lied".

It made me sick earlier when I heard Jinkasaurus talk about the other prisoners reactions at Castro Castro when she asked them about Joran.  She said that they considered him a "brother" I think was the term she used.  And she also said that even if/when he goes into general population...he will be in the foreigners section of general population where a lot of Dutch prisoners reside.  With all of Anita's efforts to "help" the Dutch prisoner population, he'll be the big man on the cell block!  ughhhhh!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: November 24, 2010, 12:06:10 AM »

The day is coming when Joran regrets the day he was born and begs to die.  That is his future.

I hope you're right, and I hope it's soon!

If it's not soon, I at least hope he KNOWS that day is coming!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: November 24, 2010, 12:08:38 AM »

Don't worry texasmom.  His day is coming.  He'll never leave Castro Castro alive.  JMHO
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: November 24, 2010, 12:14:42 AM »

Out of curiousity, does Peru allow knee-capping in their prisons? How about waterboarding? That would wipe the smirk off the SOB's face and the "little sporter" would be singing like a bird.

I'd vote that nothing goes in his mouth until he spits out the truth.  That, and take his TP away and unplug that hole and let the rats in.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.