March 29, 2024, 02:47:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327883 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: November 24, 2010, 12:29:08 AM »

The hole in the floor...don't get any ideas..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: November 24, 2010, 12:38:04 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Jawbone Found Not Natalee Holloway`s
Aired November 23, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

PAT LALAMA, GUEST HOST: Yes, and that`s a bone of contention with Beth Twitty. And I want to tell you that we are very grateful to have Linda Allison with us, who is Natalee Holloway`s aunt. And you are the sister of Dave Holloway, her father. Please tell us your reaction. And I`m sorry about the results and what it must mean to your family. But tell us what you think.

LINDA ALLISON, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S AUNT (via telephone): Well, I did get a chance to talk to Dave several times today, and we were just -- the anxiety was unbelievable this morning, anticipating what the results were going to be. And we, you know, just again, were almost flabbergasted to hear the news at the same time that everybody else did, that there was no phone call made prior to Dave and Robin or to Beth saying, you know, We`ve gotten the results and it`s not Natalee`s DNA.  And so we were just kind of really shocked about the way that it was handled. And I know Dave and Robin are really disappointed and were looking for some closure, and it didn`t happen today.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: November 24, 2010, 12:40:33 AM »

Good Night All

Janet
9:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: November 24, 2010, 12:53:49 AM »

Sleuth  too funny.  I read that and thought wow she's really upset because she doesn't talk like that. lol

No way did JQK get a phone call on the 22nd and not notify Beth.  And no way would Beth have neglected to call Dave.  Me thinks Glenda is a liar.  But we already knew that.  JMO

Good night Janet.  Sleep tight.   
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: November 24, 2010, 01:11:31 AM »

Ya know, I haven't been able to think about anything else since the announcement was made. So many things have been running through my head, and intertwined with ALL of them is the question...over and over again...HOW STUPID can those people be???!!??  Did they not recognize the opportunity to take the first step towards righting a massive wrong done towards an innocent young girl and her family by their stinking filthy island and most of its inhabitants and how that would have most definitely been to their advantage??  Did they not recognize that by admitting the jaw bone was Natalee's and making the first move towards letting her come home that they could have begun the long process of possible redemption for that God forsaken island? Only possible, yes, but they would have benefited SO much more by doing that then by what they chose to do instead. I just can NOT wrap my head around the fact that out of allll the people involved in making the decision to say it was not Natalee, there was not one...not ONE person in the entire bunch who had the good sense to see how far giving her remains back to her family would have gone towards beginning the process of getting to the end of this nightmare, which they must surely want as much as we do! Or...are they just so full of ignorance and hate and everything evil that redemption just doesn't matter to them?  Do they not understand that giving her back to her family is the only way there will ever be any small minute chance of salvaging the remains of their tourism? It is so hard for me to comprehend that out of all those involved in this fiasco today (since the jaw bone was found, actually) there is/was not one person with a humane heart, with the good sense to know they had been offered an opportunity to turn all the negatives into a positive, finally, by letting Natalee come home. Or possibly they are each too afraid for him/herself, too frightened to speak up and against those who still want to deny everything, to continue the corruption at all cost. As for myself, I believe that it is Natalee's remains. I believe that the reason they set up the announcement the way they did, all the hoop la around making the announcement, was because at some point they DID intend to give her back, but something got in the way, something caused them to change their minds. Perhaps cowardice, knowing what would lie ahead if they did finally acknowledge her murder on their one happy island? Knowing that many of their necks would be on the chopping block, knowing that they would HAVE to make someone pay, they would have to expose those who were involved, including the coverup?

Okay, even if it really isn't Nataalee, they still could have handled this entire situation with a bit of grace and dignity by showing Beth and Dave the respect rightfully due them by letting them know the results privately. Instead they just dropped their pants and showed their collective asses! Did it not matter to them, the way they would look to the entire watching world or are they so stupid, so cold and calculating, that they just didn't even realize what they should have done? Was it not important enough to save face as best they could? The way they handled this just blows me away!! The way they acted as if Beth and Dave were just part of the everyday population waiting for the results. My God in Heaven! It just proves to me that there is not one decent heart in that entire bunch of crooks that call themselves Aruba's leaders. I am an adult, I have seen many things in my lifetime but I don't think I have ever been so overwhelmed with evil and corruption as I have been today from those spawn of the devil himself. There is a simple cliche that is very appropriate for all of them. To each one I say..Shame On You!  Shame.On.You.All. for now and always. Karma is real, and apparently they still are not recognizing it even as it is crashing down around their heads. One little step in a positive direction could have begun the process of turning things around for that sorry island, but they are all too proud, too corrupt, too afraid of the consequences, and yes..too stupid, to take that step so they will continue to get exactly what they deserve, and may each day be worse than the day before.

Ok, stepping down off my soap box now, but still sitting here shaking my head in disbelief.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: November 24, 2010, 01:28:56 AM »

Just received one of the books I ordered through Amazon.com link on this page (helping the forum). One is a 1000+- page history on "The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt". Have read about 60 pages in the middle of the book about the Spanish American War. My grandpa was a Rough Rider with TR and caught malaria there. Still have his ribbon that has a metal at the bottom with his unit on it and a brass coin like thing at the bottom that says "Remember the Maine"and his sword plus a handkerchief, fan from Cuba.

It make a long story short, we need a TR type of guy or gal, plus some "Rough Riders" to visit Aruba and say give us Natalee or else. The "else" I am not sure of, but I'd sure like to see a bunch land there with full around the world press coverage. IMO

Justice for Natalee and for Stephany.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #646 on: November 24, 2010, 01:33:21 AM »

I just needed to weigh in before I go to bed...all the thoughts I have had today have for the most part, been expressed by you all.

As a relative "newbie", I have been trying to read a bit each day and I will continue to read back thru the last 5 plus years   ...all I can say so far is , I am appalled!     

I am not familiar enough with the history to go into any depth. What I can say is, I have seen  compassion and dedication from the lot of you towards Natalee and her family that goes beyond a lot of peoples capabilities.  How awesome is that?     
Thank you for making me part of this family.

What little info I have kept up with over time has (prior to joining SM) left me with a sour taste in my mouth. Now? Since everyone here has taken all the "good" bad word I can think of, I am left with, "What a bunch of goobers!"

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: November 24, 2010, 01:34:35 AM »

Gabby, great, sock it to them. oh I thought this was a hammer not a gavel.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #648 on: November 24, 2010, 01:37:11 AM »

We'll be here for each tomorrow,
as we were today...
for as long as it takes.

We won't give up on you, Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #649 on: November 24, 2010, 01:41:46 AM »

I just needed to weigh in before I go to bed...all the thoughts I have had today have for the most part, been expressed by you all.

As a relative "newbie", I have been trying to read a bit each day and I will continue to read back thru the last 5 plus years   ...all I can say so far is , I am appalled!     

I am not familiar enough with the history to go into any depth. What I can say is, I have seen  compassion and dedication from the lot of you towards Natalee and her family that goes beyond a lot of peoples capabilities.  How awesome is that?     

What little info I have kept up with over time has (prior to joining SM) left me with a sour taste in my mouth. Now? Since everyone here has taken all the "good" bad word I can think of, I am left with, "What a bunch of goobers!"

I'm impressed Nana! After all this time, I thought I'd heard them called it all. I was wrong! I'm pretty sure you're the first to give them the "Goober" title!   
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #650 on: November 24, 2010, 01:48:10 AM »

I'm impressed Nana! After all this time, I thought I'd heard them called it all. I was wrong! I'm pretty sure you're the first to give them the "Goober" title!   

Thank you  CBB. I just really , as have you all, been blown away by this, and this was only my first "vigil". I want to be here when she comes home.
I checked in on my break at work(reg phone, although it took me a year to find out I could do that...) and was so glad we were slow and I got to leave early. I was so sad. Bless you monkeys, Bless Beth and Dave, and most of all, Natalee.   
Nite.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #651 on: November 24, 2010, 01:56:43 AM »

Thank you  CBB. I just really , as have you all, been blown away by this, and this was only my first "vigil". I want to be here when she comes home.
I checked in on my break at work(reg phone, although it took me a year to find out I could do that...) and was so glad we were slow and I got to leave early. I was so sad. Bless you monkeys, Bless Beth and Dave, and most of all, Natalee.   
Nite.

I want you here too, Nana! All with good hearts and a mind to match belong here, so I'll save you a seat next to me anytime! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #652 on: November 24, 2010, 01:59:45 AM »

Waving goodnight to the rafters!  carpe noctem, GabbyG, hmj1978, snoopy, Magnolia, wreck, MAca, IBE and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.   

If my adrenalin levels are on the way down from the fuming I gave them today, I'm going to try tocatch some zzzzzz's.
Love You All! Sleep Well and God Bless!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #653 on: November 24, 2010, 02:03:46 AM »

Night CBB!!!! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #654 on: November 24, 2010, 02:10:43 AM »

You really have to look long and
hard to find some good news!

It was nice to see that this asho got it again! He has been hit multiple times.

This braggadocious, overstuffed, flatulent,
bad joke cracking, sack of ratatouille.

Cap`n Anthony - the definition of a blowhard.

This is what happens when you let 1,000 Jorans go.

If you aren`t going to take care of business.

Business will eventually take care of you.

----
Anthony Hagedoorn Broke into my house again this morning, alarm did not stop the thugs from taking two lap top computers, a wallet and a purse before kicking the back door to a pulp to escape. That's just what Aruba has become, don't feel good leaving the house alone, don't feel good leaving my daughter home alone. Is there any reason I should stay on this rock feeling like this?
October 13 at 2:45am · Like · Comment
----

Anthony Hagedoorn Yearly bug got to me, not sick enough to stay in bed, not feeling good enough to go out. Happens every year this time, doc's going to give me that special receipt again.
October 28 at 2:02am · Like · Comment

Sebastian van der S likes this.

Anita Hugen A cognac with a raw egg does wonders!
October 28 at 3:51am ·
-----

Aruba is going to be getting a lot worse, Captain Twinkle Toes.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: November 24, 2010, 03:28:51 AM »

Time to resurrect this one ...

FUBARUBA!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 24, 2010, 03:39:41 AM »

Un-freaking-believable that the family wasn't privately notified. It isn't as though they had requested dozens of missing persons' dental records for comparison.

The presence or absence of wisdom teeth would be obvious at first glance. They needed five days for ... ?

One Crappy Island.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #657 on: November 24, 2010, 04:27:19 AM »

I know we've all heard and read this, but since this stuff is keeping me awake, I think it bears repeating.

Birmingham, AL (WIAT)- In light of the revelation that the jawbone found does not belong to her daughter, the mother of Natalee Holloway releases the following statement.

"Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

John Q. Kelly, Attorney for Beth Holloway

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-releases-statement/ycgpabf4TEyB5HpVZoCQDA.cspx?rss=1659
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: November 24, 2010, 06:38:09 AM »

Nimrod

I do believe that Kyle Kingman's professional expertise/qualifications in analysing  solar scan and ROV images should be the bottom line to whether or not the object within the trap may be a skull.

When you read all of Kyle Kingman's posts ... in a nutshell what is the picture that emerges regarding the Persistence search.

Thanks

Janet

BUMPED

Did you mean sonar and not solar? I asked because I was a sonarman for 4 years on two different US submarines.

Yes.

I want to know if there was a possibility that your daughter's remains in that trap and you read Kyle Kingman's account regarding the happenings encompassing the unchallenged recovery of the contents by ONLY Aruban divers ... would you be upholding John Silvetti or going up one side of him and down the other?

Janet

Janet, I'd be going up one side of him and down the other. I still wonder why Beth and Dave didn't do the same. I''m totally disgusted with the persistence and their crew including Kyle and even somewhat with Tim.
I still have serious doubts that Natalee was ever in that trap. What got me started today was that a lot of people here are saying that Natalee was in that trap without anyone challenging it. I still think she could be anywhere.

I have said for a long time that I always thought Natalee was on land.  But when you look at those pictures in the cage you can tell it is someone.  You are getting angry at people because they feel it was Natalee in the cage.  We have read your opinions about the cage and it didn't change anyones mind.  After a long time of analyzing and much discussion about those pictures people have come to the conclusion was Natalee in the cage.  So by saying you were mad because people weren't challenging it is clearly wrong.  We did challenge and discuss it amongst ourselves.  What would you like us to do?  Do you want us all to say it's not Natalee in the cage just to make you feel better.  Our opinions differ on this one Nimrod.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #659 on: November 24, 2010, 07:35:22 AM »

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:35 pm
Glenda wrote:

HATE ME! But, the Truth is the Truth:

The FBI unknowingly participated in the plot to coerce Joran to take the $250,000 reward to "tell the truth", just like we watched Beth offer the same to Depak on film nearly 5 years before who didn't take the bate. <<    That's no typo....that is stupidity. >>   The FBI participated in the funding of Joran to Peru and they were on the plane with Joran to Peru. Joran's hallway had high-resolution video surveillance, yet the other hallways didn't. Joran was invited to Peru by the same man that reported Stephanie missing. 

Lexy Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:50 pm
Stop it, just stop, for the last five years you have been spreading your venom, you are also a bold faced liar and should seek out and attend a twelve step program.

Your truth is not the truth at all. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.