March 28, 2024, 08:35:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327763 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: November 24, 2010, 07:51:26 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/mostpopular/story/Jawbone-doesnt-belong-to-Natalee-Holloway/Y-mZNmOStkC8d06ww4MHbw.cspx
Jawbone doesn't belong to Natalee Holloway
Last Update: 6:25 am

Birmingham, Al (WIAT) More than five years and still no answers to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The latest disappointment for family and friends of the Mountain Brook teen came on Aruba this morning.

The part of a jawbone tested by Dutch forensic investigators does not belong to Natalee. That was the announcement this morning by Aruban authorities in the island’s capital, Oranjestad.

The jawbone was found on the beach near the Phoenix Hotel resort and sent to the Netherlands for testing. The FBI provided Natalee’s dental records to Dutch investigators in an effort to bring some answers to the disappearance of the Alabama teen on a 2005 graduation trip to Aruba.
The agency says that an analysis based on dental records rules
out that the bone fragment came from her. It says forensic
scientists in the Netherlands conducted a detailed examination.
Officials said Tuesday that the jawbone is human. It is unclear
whom it belongs to.

Natalee was last seen leaving a bar in Oranjestad with Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers. All three were questioned repeatedly by Aruban authorities five years ago but no one was ever charged with her disappearance. Joran van der Sloot is still considered the prime suspect.

Van der Sloot burst back into the headlines earlier this year when the corpse of a 21 year old Peruvian student was found in his Lima hotel room. Van der Sloot told Peruvian police he killed Stephany Flores when she found material relating to Natalee on his laptop. Stephany's body was discovered five years to the day of Natalee's 2005
disapearance.

Van der Sloot is still in Lima's Castro Castro prison while he fights to get that confession thrown out claiming coercion and police improprieties.

Castro Castro was the scene recently of a hidden camera confrontation between van der Sloot and Natalee's mother, Beth. The meeting was videotaped by a Dutch TV crew and turned into a two part special on Dutch television. Excerpts were also aired in this country by CBS shows THE INSIDER and ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: November 24, 2010, 08:00:28 AM »

Nimrod

I do believe that Kyle Kingman's professional expertise/qualifications in analysing  solar scan and ROV images should be the bottom line to whether or not the object within the trap may be a skull.

When you read all of Kyle Kingman's posts ... in a nutshell what is the picture that emerges regarding the Persistence search.

Thanks

Janet

BUMPED

Did you mean sonar and not solar? I asked because I was a sonarman for 4 years on two different US submarines.

Yes.

I want to know if there was a possibility that your daughter's remains in that trap and you read Kyle Kingman's account regarding the happenings encompassing the unchallenged recovery of the contents by ONLY Aruban divers ... would you be upholding John Silvetti or going up one side of him and down the other?

Janet

Janet, I'd be going up one side of him and down the other. I still wonder why Beth and Dave didn't do the same. I''m totally disgusted with the persistence and their crew including Kyle and even somewhat with Tim.
I still have serious doubts that Natalee was ever in that trap. What got me started today was that a lot of people here are saying that Natalee was in that trap without anyone challenging it. I still think she could be anywhere.

I have said for a long time that I always thought Natalee was on land.  But when you look at those pictures in the cage you can tell it is someone.  You are getting angry at people because they feel it was Natalee in the cage.  We have read your opinions about the cage and it didn't change anyones mind.  After a long time of analyzing and much discussion about those pictures people have come to the conclusion was Natalee in the cage.  So by saying you were mad because people weren't challenging it is clearly wrong.  We did challenge and discuss it amongst ourselves.  What would you like us to do?  Do you want us all to say it's not Natalee in the cage just to make you feel better.  Our opinions differ on this one Nimrod.

OK. Thanks
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: November 24, 2010, 08:22:00 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.     I am totaly exhausted from yesterday.  One good thing to come out of this is:  It was all over every news channel last night how Taco Stein treated Beth and Dave by not notifying them before they did the general public.  People are disgusted by this action and AGAIN Aruba has shot itself in the foot.  Only this time the whole world watched and witnessed it personally and felt great anxioty about it.  How could they do this and expect people to come to their crime infested island and feel safe.  Aruba passed it off as a joke, a grudge against Beth.  Guess what Aruba we saw firsthand how "dirty" you are and we don't like it.  As someone else said earlier Karma does come around and you f'ked it up this time and you can't take it back.  May you all rot in hell.

BOYCOTT ARUBA.  BOYCOTT ARUBA.   BOYCOTT ARUBA.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: November 24, 2010, 09:18:26 AM »

Hear, Hear Blue Moon!  Karma's a bitch, and she's got her eye on that hell hole.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: November 24, 2010, 09:27:07 AM »

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:35 pm
Glenda wrote:

HATE ME! But, the Truth is the Truth:

The FBI unknowingly participated in the plot to coerce Joran to take the $250,000 reward to "tell the truth", just like we watched Beth offer the same to Depak on film nearly 5 years before who didn't take the bate. <<    That's no typo....that is stupidity. >>   The FBI participated in the funding of Joran to Peru and they were on the plane with Joran to Peru. Joran's hallway had high-resolution video surveillance, yet the other hallways didn't. Joran was invited to Peru by the same man that reported Stephanie missing. 

Lexy Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:50 pm
Stop it, just stop, for the last five years you have been spreading your venom, you are also a bold faced liar and should seek out and attend a twelve step program.

Your truth is not the truth at all. 

The lighting in the hallway was different because they we just getting off the elevator.  The elevator area usually has much more lighting.

Enough with the lies already.  This woman has serious mental problems.  She leads a miserable life.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: November 24, 2010, 09:29:42 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.     I am totaly exhausted from yesterday.  One good thing to come out of this is:  It was all over every news channel last night how Taco Stein treated Beth and Dave by not notifying them before they did the general public.  People are disgusted by this action and AGAIN Aruba has shot itself in the foot.  Only this time the whole world watched and witnessed it personally and felt great anxioty about it.  How could they do this and expect people to come to their crime infested island and feel safe.  Aruba passed it off as a joke, a grudge against Beth.  Guess what Aruba we saw firsthand how "dirty" you are and we don't like it.  As someone else said earlier Karma does come around and you f'ked it up this time and you can't take it back.  May you all rot in hell.

BOYCOTT ARUBA.  BOYCOTT ARUBA.   BOYCOTT ARUBA.

Great post Blue Moon.  When Hans Mos took over the case I thought he was a POS.  But now Taco Stein took his place.  Mos must be happy to relinquish that title.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: November 24, 2010, 09:44:17 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Happy Thanksgiving!

Someone mentioned a few pages back that the second bone was determined to be a dog's rib. So it takes them longer than a week to determine a jaw bone with a wisdom tooth does not belong to a missing Angel with no wisdom teeth but only about 24 hours to determine the second bone is a dog's rib? hmmmmm

I've been very upset this week, as have most everyone here, but I am optimistic after hearing that our FBI has Joran's hard drive. We need to cling to that. There is still hope. And I should ask, will any news on the Stephany Flores case be posted in this thread or do I need to be in a different thread? Thanks

Fixed the spelling in Stephany's name = San
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:49:23 AM by San » Logged

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: November 24, 2010, 09:46:18 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Happy Thanksgiving!

Someone mentioned a few pages back that the second bone was determined to be a dog's rib. So it takes them longer than a week to determine a jaw bone with a wisdom tooth does not belong to a missing Angel with no wisdom teeth but only about 24 hours to determine the second bone is a dog's rib? hmmmmm

I've been very upset this week, as have most everyone here, but I am optimistic after hearing that our FBI has Joran's hard drive. We need to cling to that. There is still hope. And I should ask, will any news on the Stephany Flores case be posted in this thread or do I need to be in a different thread? Thanks

If there is any news that comes out about Stephany Flores it will be posted in this thread.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:50:57 AM by San » Logged
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: November 24, 2010, 09:51:24 AM »

Do I have this straight?  After the jawbone was discovered, the area was NOT roped off NOR was it searched further for additional evidence?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: November 24, 2010, 09:54:42 AM »

Do I have this straight?  After the jawbone was discovered, the area was NOT roped off NOR was it searched further for additional evidence?

That is almost correct.

Not only did they do NONE of those things - they had their annual "beach clean up day" the next day, and had "volunteers" clean remove everything from that beach.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: November 24, 2010, 09:56:46 AM »

Monkey Devil!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: November 24, 2010, 10:03:39 AM »

That is almost correct.

Not only did they do NONE of those things - they had their annual "beach clean up day" the next day, and had "volunteers" clean remove everything from that beach.
This is beyond sad.  God bless Beth.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #672 on: November 24, 2010, 10:11:02 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/e-weso-di-cachete-cu-diente-ta-bay-worde-compara-cu-posibel-otro-casonan-di-desaparicion-na-aruba/

Papiamentu translation:

the bone of cachete cu diente, is bay worde compara cu possible another casonan of desaparicion at aruba

publication: diaranson, 24 november 2010. categoria: general

according advocate general taco stein, *e another bone achieve close of westin, do not bone human

oranjestaad(aan): after cu tuesday ministerio publico owing to anuncia cu the bone of cachete cu diente do not of natalee holloway, daily paper owing to interview advocate general (ag) of ministerio publico taco stein, for achieve know more rond of the investigacion on the material achieve at canto of sea. daily paper owing to ask about mr. stein kico is bay worde haci cu the bone, now cu owing to constata cu do not of natalee holloway.

e a.g. owing to splica cu past owing to ask cuerpo policial for check all the possible casonan of desaparicion of aruba, for so can compara the bone of cachete cu diente, cu datonan of the personanan cu will owing to desaparece at aruba.

stein owing to tell daily paper if cu the proceso is bit complica, mirando cu at aruba we not conoce much caso of desaparicion.

past owing to tell also cu mirando the mature cu during enough week we was have time enough bad, the question is stay, for of where the bone here owing to come.

daily paper owing to ask about stein if the testnan haci at nfi at the netherlands, can determina of cuanto time happen the bone is y past owing to tell cu not.

according to a.g., is practicamente impossible for determina of what time the bone is, but thing is assure is cu the is of enough time happen.

till even was have crecimento of coral on the bone, then is practicamente assure cu the is of at least 1 year bay upstairs.

daily paper owing to ask about stein if owing to haci test on the another bone achieve close of sea for one tourist y past owing to tell cu one patologo owing to show cu the bone do not one bone human.

daily paper owing to ask about the advocate general tocante the mature cu at television mericano they owing to tell cu they're achieve odd cu cuerpo policial not owing to close the area where the bone cu diente owing to worde achieve, for so investiga the area.

according stein, the bone owing to worde achieve diabierna y at once saturday autoridadnan owing to close the area y they owing to busca for possible more bone eybanda.

polisnan till even owing to bay duik y so owing to investiga bao of water also, for look at if can owing to achieve more material. nothing owing to worde achieve in the area. owing to ask about stein also kico the will owing to nifica, if was bone of natalee.

past owing to splica cu if will owing to achieve one confirmacion cu was bone of the child muher mericano, will was much good for his family cu is buscando ‘closure’. sinembargo for her caso self, the bone on his self not will can owing to give sufficient pista for arrive at conclusionnan on con the child muher owing to die.

unique cos cu will was assure is cu the is dead. daily paper owing to ask about stein con mother of natalee owing to worde informa y past owing to splica cu or.m did take contacto cu advocate mericano of sra beth twitty, esta john kelly y so owing to informe of the result of the testnan of nfi.

daily paper owing to ask about stein also of the rumornan cu owing to circula cu the bone now will worde send for curaçao y past owing to tell cu esey do not berdad.

curaçao same cu aruba not have the tecnologia y aparatonan for haci the type of testnan cu is rekeri. stein owing to tell cu thing if past owing to tell is cu mirando cu curaçao do not far of aruba, will can check the posibilidadnan cu quizas the bone can coresponde at one person perdi of curaçao, if not achieve one ‘match’ cu personanan perdi of aruba.

daily paper owing to ask about stein if is confirma cu the bone is of one child muher young y past owing to tell cu not. past owing to tell cu thing owing to worde constata is cu the bone is pertenece at one adult young, but not can worde tell cu seguridad cu is one child muher.

past owing to splica cu in we region have various type of breed of person live, cu various type of skelet y esey is hacie dificil for tell assure if the bone is of one man or muher

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: November 24, 2010, 10:14:06 AM »

Due to the season of Thanksgiving I have been trying to find something in this cruel treatment of Natalee and her family to be thankful about.
Well here it comes...
The world had forgotten about the one happy island's justice and cruise ships are once again going there. Now the world has been shown loud and clear there are no safe ports there. They have destroyed their own tourism industry...KARMA.
Thank you Aruba.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: November 24, 2010, 10:23:26 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Good Morning Monks I finally got caught up!  thanks Klaas after reading some of the posts I needed a good laugh.....a big thanks to you, Wreck, Rob and Red.. .

ARUBA SUCKS  BOYCOTT ARUBA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #675 on: November 24, 2010, 10:27:16 AM »

good morning. I'm not really here yet (no coffee) but just had to say how much I love waking up to Glenda Slapdowns. I've got so much to do today and I dreaded it, but I'm starting it with a smile! Can we bottle that stuff? Maybe have a glenda slap emoticon?

Going to reread and make coffee......   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: November 24, 2010, 10:28:11 AM »

In case anyone is still questioning the remains found in the fish trap, I took it upon myself to blow it up again. I hate to beat a dead horse here but the contents of the zip-locks do most certainly look like human bones and the fabric most certainly appears to be denim - blue denim. I can even see where it was rolled up a bit when placed into the baggy, showing the underside of the material - the side that is lighter.

Here's the picture blown up to 400% and cropped:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: November 24, 2010, 10:29:54 AM »

advocate de hoogd is tell cu apparently banco central owing to sleep during 17 year

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/abogado-de-hoogd-ta-bisa-cu-aparentemente-banco-central-a-drumi-durante-17-ana/

publication: diaranson, 24 november 2010. categoria: general

in caso stanford international bank: *abogado of bc is indica cu is show because; if fuera de hoogd is ‘stroman’ for hendenan misterioso

oranjestad (aan): tuesday daily paper because; unique medio of prensa was present at corte, where cu did take lugar continuacion of one caso among ‘stichting stanford aruba’ y banco central of aruba. the proceso among the two partidonan owing to cuminza for of enough time end, where cu several documento owing to worde intercambia among the partidonan y huez of corte of husticia. tuesday was the day place for her caso worde deal. is so cu stichting stanford aruba is one fundacion arise for one are of alrededor of 25 person perhudica door of stanford international bank (sib).

at 1992 stanford owing to acerca banco central of aruba for her achieve one licencia because; banco, but this owing to worde deny. via one another caminda past owing to succeed become activo on market of aruba. the banco was ofrece interest high (9% y mas), for person deposita they coin.

much person owing to haci this y at 2009 hour cu sib owing to cay in another, much person mundialmente owing to lose sumanan big of coin. at aruba also this was the caso then y provided that overall hendenan on the island owing to lose alrededor of 35 miyon dollar.

advocate gabri de hoogd owing to representa stichting stanford aruba (ssa) in name of the alrededor of 25 person perhudica. past owing to trece fast cu all the organizacion of stanford is in estado of bancarota y do not cla still if esnan perhudica will ricibi compensacion for thing they owing to lose.

past owing to tell if cu thing is assure is cu they will not achieve 100% of the coin cu they owing to inverti. ssa owing to cuminza the caso contra banco central, because according ssa, one of the rolnan more important of banco central is for ehecuta supervision y control on actividadnan of banco y of another instancianan financiero, according the ltk, cu is landsverordening toezicht kredietwezen (Credit System Supervision Ordinance).

the advocate owing to trece fast cu because; such banco central have to can owing to actua at time during the 17 añanan cu stanford owing to opera at aruba, for so evita thing owing to sosode.

banco central then have to as one view on all instancianan monetario of cual the actividadnan will can have one influencia on the stabilidad monetario y reputacion financiero of aruba. de hoogd owing to splica cu banco central was at height cu algo not was good cu stanford international bank.

according the advocate, proof of this is cu in amigoe of aruba owing to leave one articulo on 19 of feburary 2009, in cual have stop cu banco central for añanan largo was preocupa on stanford. de hoogd owing to tell cu provided that vez of haci algo, banco central owing to sleep during of 17 year y door of this several person at aruba owing to worde perhudica financieramente.

pesey ssa is buscando one compensacion of part of banco central, but esey will have to come fast in another procedura. banco central owing to worde representa for advocate allart haasjes that owing to come for of the netherlands y past owing to worde asisti for mr. anthony carlo.

banco central his sharp of view principal is cu the peticion of stichting stanford aruba have to worde declara not admisible. according the advocate, banco central not can worde poni responsible for her actonan of stanford international bank.

banco central not owing to give stanford the permission of opera because; banco. haasjes owing to cuestiona also the mature cu de hoogd is tell of representa one cantidad of person cu is part of the stichting, but till still none person know is that is all the personanan in the stichting.

according the advocate dutch, is show as de hoogd is actua because; ‘stroman’, for one are of person cu will have cierto motibonan dark for not give informacion of they self, incluyendo informacion financiero.

the advocate owing to tell also cu is possible cu one procedura is worde take away at corte in name of person cu do not existi. haasjes owing to tell also cu ssa not owing to trece fast at one as cla, in what sense banco central will owing to abort y kico banco central can owing to haci.

past owing to trece fast also cu banco central not was have the autoridad of actua contra stanford international bank. huez at end owing to tell cu the is bay give his veredicto day 26 of january.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/abogado-de-hoogd-ta-bisa-cu-aparentemente-banco-central-a-drumi-durante-17-ana/
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 10:59:51 AM by San » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: November 24, 2010, 10:31:33 AM »

Would a kind mod please add the link to the article I just posted...not enough coffee yet!

Done = San
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 11:00:32 AM by San » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 24, 2010, 10:34:58 AM »

Would a kind mod please add the link to the article I just posted...not enough coffee yet!

Why don't you do like Johan and just tell us to google the link  Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.