March 28, 2024, 01:16:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327792 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #680 on: November 24, 2010, 10:42:47 AM »

Would a kind mod please add the link to the article I just posted...not enough coffee yet!

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/abogado-de-hoogd-ta-bisa-cu-aparentemente-banco-central-a-drumi-durante-17-ana/

Why don't you do like Johan and just tell us to google the link  Monkey Devil!

Just for the record...... I'm a kind mod. I'm just a slow, kind mod who knew if I did it, there would be two links when I did. Speedy Tyrrrrranical is here, you know. "Klaas FlashPan" suits her better.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: November 24, 2010, 10:47:02 AM »

Would a kind mod please add the link to the article I just posted...not enough coffee yet!

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/abogado-de-hoogd-ta-bisa-cu-aparentemente-banco-central-a-drumi-durante-17-ana/

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #682 on: November 24, 2010, 10:54:26 AM »

I hope to goodness that I never ever do anything that even remotely resembles Johan!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: November 24, 2010, 10:59:43 AM »

Just for the record...... I'm a kind mod. I'm just a slow, kind mod who knew if I did it, there would be two links when I did. Speedy Tyrrrrranical is here, you know. "Klaas FlashPan" suits her better.

Just a little lot more coffee, and we'll be alright!   

Thanks for fixing my post Klaas!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: November 24, 2010, 11:01:15 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: November 24, 2010, 11:09:54 AM »

Thanks for fixing my post Klaas San!   

I just assumed Klaas fixed it!  That's what I get for not looking!   

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: November 24, 2010, 11:10:55 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,
    Geesh!! I'm about running on empty.Stayed up late last night,went to bed and laid awake forever and then bounced right outta bed at 3am..Just emotionally keyed up after all the stress yesterday..You would think by now after 5 1/2 years I'd be better at controlling my thoughts.All I kept thinking of was 101 ways to kill Joran and then 200 ways to destroy the island of aruba...I came to the conclusion that stoning would be a good way to do away with him...Sorry for venting.Not very Christian like either.:(Hope you all had a better night.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #687 on: November 24, 2010, 11:14:07 AM »

For whatever it's worth, I just got off the phone with the clinic. I walked a Nurse Practitioner through pulling up page 31 of this thread where pics of the crab trap are and I asked him what he thinks it looks like. He said "hip, no doubt." In a matter of minutes, 2 Physicians and an RN took a look, with no prep remarks and each independently said either "pelvis" or "hip".

The NP did autopsies for years at the hospital. That's a pelvis with blue fabric around it. In my mind there is no doubt.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: November 24, 2010, 11:17:34 AM »

Thanks for fixing my post Klaas San!   

I just assumed Klaas fixed it!  That's what I get for not looking!   

When I saw your request, I was about to comply, but thought I saw that Klaasend had fixed it.  Maybe I was seeing things....which isn't a bad thing for me!     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: November 24, 2010, 11:19:47 AM »

For whatever it's worth, I just got off the phone with the clinic. I walked a Nurse Practitioner through pulling up page 31 of this thread where pics of the crab trap are and I asked him what he thinks it looks like. He said "hip, no doubt." In a matter of minutes, 2 Physicians and an RN took a look, with no prep remarks and each independently said either "pelvis" or "hip".

The NP did autopsies for years at the hospital. That's a pelvis with blue fabric around it. In my mind there is no doubt.

Thanks, CBB!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: November 24, 2010, 11:23:19 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,
    Geesh!! I'm about running on empty.Stayed up late last night,went to bed and laid awake forever and then bounced right outta bed at 3am..Just emotionally keyed up after all the stress yesterday..You would think by now after 5 1/2 years I'd be better at controlling my thoughts.All I kept thinking of was 101 ways to kill Joran and then 200 ways to destroy the island of aruba...I came to the conclusion that stoning would be a good way to do away with him...Sorry for venting.Not very Christian like either.:(Hope you all had a better night.
Tater, when dealing with evil . . . stoning seems fair to me, but that's JMO.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: November 24, 2010, 11:24:03 AM »

I agree 100 percent! So in your opinion,whom is to blame for the loss of her remains?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: November 24, 2010, 11:27:14 AM »

Thanks Nut44x4, and Klaas for the laughs about "Glenda".

Amazing what booze can do to a mind.  But I don't think even a twelve step program could help her, she'd probably only see it as another opportunity to pick up a man!

Can't help but wonder what her daughters will think one day when they read how she's lied and taken up for her friend Anita's coward spawn that beats little girls to death!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #693 on: November 24, 2010, 11:36:54 AM »

There are so few reliable things about the night Natalee went missing. The crab trap being stolen is one of the few things that is reliable. When Joran was duped by Patrick, I believe there's reason to think he's more likely to have been telling the truth than at most other times when he knew someone was trying to hold him accountable, and he told Patrick she was in the ocean. We have the pictures of a hip with blue fabric that is similar in size and color to the skirt she was wearing, taken from a crab trap, coupled with Kyle Kingman's suspicions. We even have a rainbow and a Mother who couldn't look at the water.

I honestly believe it was Natalee, and I honestly believe the bone from the jaw slipped through the cage and accounts for the way it was so mishandled by Holland. Either they have her or the remains have been utterly destroyed. I believe that the finding of the jaw bone puts them on notice that their best laid plans can go wrong. I'm hoping that there's more and that the attention this has received will cause the next person to get their find off the island before giving to American authorities for testing.

I can hope.   
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: November 24, 2010, 11:40:11 AM »

I really wish there was a way to know whether or not that full ROV video footage was released to the FBI after they contacted Kyle with the pictures from the Freebirds.

If it has, that gives the owner of said footage a reason not to release it if/when publicly called upon.

I don't know why I've thought all along that it was turned over.  I'm still absorbing the fact that the FBI may not have it.

Joran laughed.

(BTW, in my opinion, he was mocking Beth just like a psychopath does when he claimed he didn't know what the candy bar was about - mentioned as a parting shot while he was walking out of the room. 

Glenda and everyone she represents should pay close attention.  They know damn well what they do, and karma is coming.)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #695 on: November 24, 2010, 11:40:16 AM »

I agree 100 percent! So in your opinion,whom is to blame for the loss of her remains?

Hans Moss and his band of merry LE, and John Silvetti. I'd go further, but will just say that if Beth had been on the boat, I believe something from the trap would have come home with her. JMHO.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: November 24, 2010, 11:41:01 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,

I'm right there with you Tater.  A million things that I haven't done too.  Guess I'd better go shopping so we can have Thanksgiving tomorrow.  By last night I even felt like I was coming down with something...I'm sure it was just stress.

Before I went to sleep, I had to add to my prayers a request for forgiveness for many of my thoughts yesterday.  

He knows we're only human!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: November 24, 2010, 11:45:25 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,

I'm right there with you Tater.  A million things that I haven't done too.  Guess I'd better go shopping so we can have Thanksgiving tomorrow.  By last night I even felt like I was coming down with something...I'm sure it was just stress.

Before I went to sleep, I had to add to my prayers a request for forgiveness for many of my thoughts yesterday.  

texasmom -

You inspire me every day.

Just thought you should know.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: November 24, 2010, 11:53:15 AM »

Hans Moss and his band of merry LE, and John Silvetti. I'd go further, but will just say that if Beth had been on the boat, I believe something from the trap would have come home with her. JMHO.

CBB -

The worst part: Just like the first 10 days, we can NEVER get that crucial time period back, where crab trap contents were whisked away.

BUCKSHOT

When speaking of Tim Miller, it seems to get fairly heated. My opinion is this...I do not think he has evil wishes against the family in any way. His intentions are probably about doing good. However, knowing Aruba's "slight of hand" background in regards to this case, he was duped at a most crucial time on the recovery of exactly what he sought to find - a crab trap on the ocean floor with possible remains of NH.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: November 24, 2010, 11:59:42 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,

Thankyou!It helps knowing that I'm not alone in this.I too asked forgiveness and know deep in my heart that this will be an ongoing thing until justice is finally served.The raw evil thats involved in all this compels me to pray harder and harder against it.I sure hope you dont come down with any sickness Mom and hope you are able to enjoy Thanksgiving even though Natalee and all those that love her will be heavily on our minds...May we all lift them up in our prayers..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.