April 16, 2024, 07:18:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 329167 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: November 24, 2010, 12:02:33 PM »

For whatever it's worth, I just got off the phone with the clinic. I walked a Nurse Practitioner through pulling up page 31 of this thread where pics of the crab trap are and I asked him what he thinks it looks like. He said "hip, no doubt." In a matter of minutes, 2 Physicians and an RN took a look, with no prep remarks and each independently said either "pelvis" or "hip".

The NP did autopsies for years at the hospital. That's a pelvis with blue fabric around it. In my mind there is no doubt.

I agree 100 percent! So in your opinion,whom is to blame for the loss of her remains?

Hans Moss and his band of merry LE, and John Silvetti. I'd go further, but will just say that if Beth had been on the boat, I believe something from the trap would have come home with her. JMHO.

I'd like to add my two cents here if I may.  Dolph Richardson has been pulling the strings behind the scenes since the day vd Straten left.  He was also aboard Persistence.  IMO, he is the most likely person to have orchestrated the subversion of Justice when it came to the evidence.  Remember, it was he who said he personally sent items from the cage to the FBI.

Something to ponder here...................Kyle never would come clean and give us the names of the Aruban divers from Jan 7, 2008, or Dec 30th.  But Kyle was not the only person on that boat.......there are others who witnessed this as well, and who also had access to the Persistence log books........maybe there is someone who would jump at the chance to do the right thing.

Or who could be persuaded that a public slaughter of their character is not worth keeping quiet......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #701 on: November 24, 2010, 12:06:51 PM »

Good morning Monkeys,
    Geesh!! I'm about running on empty.Stayed up late last night,went to bed and laid awake forever and then bounced right outta bed at 3am..Just emotionally keyed up after all the stress yesterday..You would think by now after 5 1/2 years I'd be better at controlling my thoughts.All I kept thinking of was 101 ways to kill Joran and then 200 ways to destroy the island of aruba...I came to the conclusion that stoning would be a good way to do away with him...Sorry for venting.Not very Christian like either.:(Hope you all had a better night.

I'm right there with you Tater.  A million things that I haven't done too.  Guess I'd better go shopping so we can have Thanksgiving tomorrow.  By last night I even felt like I was coming down with something...I'm sure it was just stress.

Before I went to sleep, I had to add to my prayers a request for forgiveness for many of my thoughts yesterday.  

He knows we're only human!

texasmom -

You inspire me every day.

Just thought you should know.

Thank you Lifesong!   

The feeling is mutual!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #702 on: November 24, 2010, 12:08:00 PM »

For whatever it's worth, I just got off the phone with the clinic. I walked a Nurse Practitioner through pulling up page 31 of this thread where pics of the crab trap are and I asked him what he thinks it looks like. He said "hip, no doubt." In a matter of minutes, 2 Physicians and an RN took a look, with no prep remarks and each independently said either "pelvis" or "hip".

The NP did autopsies for years at the hospital. That's a pelvis with blue fabric around it. In my mind there is no doubt.

I agree 100 percent! So in your opinion,whom is to blame for the loss of her remains?

Hans Moss and his band of merry LE, and John Silvetti. I'd go further, but will just say that if Beth had been on the boat, I believe something from the trap would have come home with her. JMHO.

I'd like to add my two cents here if I may.  Dolph Richardson has been pulling the strings behind the scenes since the day vd Straten left.  He was also aboard Persistence.  IMO, he is the most likely person to have orchestrated the subversion of Justice when it came to the evidence.  Remember, it was he who said he personally sent items from the cage to the FBI.

Something to ponder here...................Kyle never would come clean and give us the names of the Aruban divers from Jan 7, 2008, or Dec 30th.  But Kyle was not the only person on that boat.......there are others who witnessed this as well, and who also had access to the Persistence log books........maybe there is someone who would jump at the chance to do the right thing.

Or who could be persuaded that a public slaughter of their character is not worth keeping quiet......

Yes, Jen, you're right on target and your post is much better thought out than mine. Thank You!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 24, 2010, 12:09:17 PM »

Thanks CBB!  Worth a lot IMO!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: November 24, 2010, 12:13:38 PM »

Thanks CBB!  Worth a lot IMO!   

I agree - thank you CBB for undertaking this action.  4 medical professionals all giving their opinion on what that picture shows is definitely worth A LOT.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: November 24, 2010, 12:15:06 PM »

Yes, Jen, you're right on target and your post is much better thought out than mine. Thank You!

LOL, thanks CBB.  I dunno about being better thought out or not, I'm just pissed!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: November 24, 2010, 12:19:23 PM »

Good morning Monkeys,
    Geesh!! I'm about running on empty.Stayed up late last night,went to bed and laid awake forever and then bounced right outta bed at 3am..Just emotionally keyed up after all the stress yesterday..You would think by now after 5 1/2 years I'd be better at controlling my thoughts.All I kept thinking of was 101 ways to kill Joran and then 200 ways to destroy the island of aruba...I came to the conclusion that stoning would be a good way to do away with him...Sorry for venting.Not very Christian like either.:(Hope you all had a better night.

I'm right there with you Tater.  A million things that I haven't done too.  Guess I'd better go shopping so we can have Thanksgiving tomorrow.  By last night I even felt like I was coming down with something...I'm sure it was just stress.

Before I went to sleep, I had to add to my prayers a request for forgiveness for many of my thoughts yesterday.  

Thankyou!It helps knowing that I'm not alone in this.I too asked forgiveness and know deep in my heart that this will be an ongoing thing until justice is finally served.The raw evil thats involved in all this compels me to pray harder and harder against it.I sure hope you dont come down with any sickness Mom and hope you are able to enjoy Thanksgiving even though Natalee and all those that love her will be heavily on our minds...May we all lift them up in our prayers..

ALWAYS....I'm a firm believer that prayer changes things.  In His time, it will happen. an angelic monkey

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: November 24, 2010, 12:23:12 PM »

Is it safe to say then that Tim Miller really doesn't believe that was Natalee in the trap?This is the part that confuses the hound out of me.I do not want to stir up any trouble at all so please dont go there.I have read where he was saying 141 targets yet to look at but if that was Natalee's jawbone,the search would narrow considerably.He himself must have major doubt it was her in there  because he keeps this up about other targets.It just seems like he would have been closer to all the footage then anyone else so...I dont understand much of this at all...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: November 24, 2010, 12:24:10 PM »

LOL, thanks CBB.  I dunno about being better thought out or not, I'm just pissed!

I like it when you get that way.  

And I agree, you're right on target!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: November 24, 2010, 12:24:52 PM »

Shopping for a turkey and fixings!  BBL! 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: November 24, 2010, 12:25:28 PM »

Good morning Monkeys,

Thankyou!It helps knowing that I'm not alone in this.I too asked forgiveness and know deep in my heart that this will be an ongoing thing until justice is finally served.The raw evil thats involved in all this compels me to pray harder and harder against it.I sure hope you dont come down with any sickness Mom and hope you are able to enjoy Thanksgiving even though Natalee and all those that love her will be heavily on our minds...May we all lift them up in our prayers..

ALWAYS....I'm a firm believer that prayer changes things.  In His time, it will happen. an angelic monkey

*AMEN*!!!!

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: November 24, 2010, 12:34:18 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.  Last night as I was reading through the board, things started getting really "snippy" and I had to back off as it was so sad to see people going after each other, after the results of the jawbone was announced.  I know it was out of anger at Aruba, and I'm very happy to see things have calmed down.  I think Natalee would have been so thankful and proud to see how many people love her so much.

BIG HUGS to all the Monkeys today.  Each of you are truely Angels walking on this earth, and should be so very proud of yourselves for your determination in this case.  I know I feel honored to be able to communicate with you through this forum !!!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: November 24, 2010, 12:44:43 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.  Last night as I was reading through the board, things started getting really "snippy" and I had to back off as it was so sad to see people going after each other, after the results of the jawbone was announced.  I know it was out of anger at Aruba, and I'm very happy to see things have calmed down.  I think Natalee would have been so thankful and proud to see how many people love her so much.

BIG HUGS to all the Monkeys today.  Each of you are truely Angels walking on this earth, and should be so very proud of yourselves for your determination in this case.  I know I feel honored to be able to communicate with you through this forum !!!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

So very sweet of you to say.Thankyou for the kind words Katz.It was a hard day on us monkeys yesterday and emotionally drained many of us.We do get snippy as you say from time to time but this is one thing I hold dear to my heart.If I have to have a monkey on my back,may it always be one of these here...For whatever reason,we all come together where Natalee is concerned and all want justice to be served on the perp or perps that ended that childs life.The love we feel for her and her family is genuine and the glue that holds us together...Smile

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: November 24, 2010, 12:49:02 PM »

Klaas & The Amazing Mods,

I posted an updated Part 8 to the Timeline thread.  Can you remove the old Part 8?

Thank you!

I'll let 2NJ do it  

Done!     
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 01:10:23 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: November 24, 2010, 01:02:08 PM »

Is it safe to say then that Tim Miller really doesn't believe that was Natalee in the trap?This is the part that confuses the hound out of me.I do not want to stir up any trouble at all so please dont go there.I have read where he was saying 141 targets yet to look at but if that was Natalee's jawbone,the search would narrow considerably.He himself must have major doubt it was her in there  because he keeps this up about other targets.It just seems like he would have been closer to all the footage then anyone else so...I dont understand much of this at all...

Tim Miller has also said on several occasions that he thought it was Natalee in the
trap...or that "it sure looked like her to me."  He has also said that it was definately
human remains.  It seems that the statement about the 141 other targets is what
he is suppose to say to get those donations pouring in, but sometimes he slips up
and lets his true beliefs come out. JMO
I think maybe Tim justifies his different statements thinking that if he gets more
donations, it might help other missing people....  But that is just my opinion.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #715 on: November 24, 2010, 01:13:18 PM »

Tim Miller has also said on several occasions that he thought it was Natalee in the
trap...or that "it sure looked like her to me."  He has also said that it was definately
he is suppose to say to get those donations pouring in, but sometimes he slips up
I think maybe Tim justifies his different statements thinking that if he gets more

He wants Natalee's case to go away... then he wants her home by Christmas? He loves her... he loves her, not. Ugh. Rehab! Tim, please... seriously, stop.

I liked what Red said yesterday... in so many words he said: Search the remaining targets or shut up.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: November 24, 2010, 01:20:24 PM »

He wants Natalee's case to go away... then he wants her home by Christmas? He loves her... he loves her, not. Ugh. Rehab! Tim, please... seriously, stop.

I liked what Red said yesterday... in so many words he said: Search the remaining targets or shut up.

I agree with you and Red.  If he was ready to start searching those targets in two
weeks and have her home by Christmas, he needs to get on with it.  Christmas
is just around the corner.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 24, 2010, 01:26:30 PM »

Not necessarily.  Keep in mind that Silvetti got him and Dateline OFF of Persistence after the Dec 30th dive.  Time was not there when that Jan 7 footage was taken, and ALE swiped everything from that cage.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: November 24, 2010, 01:28:33 PM »

Part of me agrees with this............another part of me believes that Tim knows what he saw, knows what his beliefs are still to this day - but with others (Silvetti) having so firmly shut the door on that possibility, I think Tim sometimes doubts himself.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: November 24, 2010, 01:31:00 PM »

I like it when you get that way.  

And I agree, you're right on target!  

I'm ashamed that I let my emotions get the better of me at times, but gheesh!  how many Thanksgivings in a row is this now that Aruba has jerked Natalee's family around? 

To quote one of the 3 Criminal Musketeers:  Enough of the BS Already!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.