April 18, 2024, 04:13:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 329300 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #780 on: November 24, 2010, 05:36:30 PM »

I see why you could look at it and see a hat, but I'm 100% convinced whatever the blue is, it's around a pelvic bone. Nat's skirt seems more likely to me. JMO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: November 24, 2010, 05:38:13 PM »

Kyle: If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own

Ribbit

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #782 on: November 24, 2010, 05:38:22 PM »

Remember, salt water sets color. I suppose in time, it would fade regardless, but that hat would have to have faded a lot to change so much. JMO.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: November 24, 2010, 05:38:24 PM »

I agree, CBB. Looks like a pelvis bone and Natalee's skirt.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: November 24, 2010, 05:39:11 PM »

I did some research on the effects of salt water on denim back in March, 2009.

By 2005 most denim skirts contained a percentage of lycra/spandex material (as I recall anywhere from 3% to 30%, depending on the garment).

Lycra/spandex materials contain a fiber called PBT:

PBT: Polybutylene terephthalate is a texturised polyester filament yarn with properties of stretch and elasticity. PBT has higher stretch and recovery compared to standard polyester types and this property is also improved by special texturing conditions. The exceptional stretch and recovery of PBT are achieved through high elastic shrinkage in finishing processes. The amount of stretch depends on the amount of PBT used and the fabric construction. PBT is also resistant to alkalis, salt water and chlorinated water. (POLY-tera)

http://www.polyteks.com/index.asp?Lang=EN&subject=sozluk

I can dig through my notes some more, if necessary.

Thanks lifesong. It's not necessary for me. My Grandmother used to wash new clothes in salt water first thing if she thought the item was likely to fade or bleed. I adopted the practice and it works like a charm. All those navy and white striped polo shirts my son had stayed navy and white.   

OT

Hi CBB and I apologize up front for OT.  I learn so many new things here but this I can use in my everyday life.  Does it only take the first wash to be salt water?  Is it necessary to add salt to the wash each time (ratio)?  So sorry for being dense.  Thank you in advance for answering.

I wish all Monkeys and of course Natalee's family and friends a Blessed Thanksgiving.  I had such high hopes and had my personal prayer vigil until the news came out.  I was here of course to read it.  SO SAD !!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: November 24, 2010, 05:39:48 PM »

And to think it's all to cover-up for a thug murderer..Unbelievable..On with the truth serum Peru!!!!

I think most would agree - it's not for Joran per se...  but for tourism. But others can speak for themselves.

They thought this would be over in a week - like it had been before. And Beth dropped a bomb on them and they still don't know what to do. The family goes home, Aruba claims they are looking for the missing person, and the family never hears from them again, never gets any paperwork, grieves and curses Aruba. And all goes on in Aruba again.

This time was different.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: November 24, 2010, 05:41:45 PM »

I'll tell ya, I have all kinds of thoughts about Aruba and none of them are good.  Monkey Devil!

But I don't think Aruba would "want to give her back".

Here's why - it would just prove what so many have said for 5 and a half years. They are corrupt and lied about everything. That Joran should have been in jail and Stephany would still be alive. And you know everyone would be saying that if Natalee just popped up. I guess I don't buy into Tim Miller as a corrupt hero to save Aruba. He's a lot of things but I doubt he would be in cahoots with a mess that something like that would create.

One thing about dealing with the corrupt and evil - they don't all of a sudden develop a conscious. They have to be dragged kicking and screaming to admission.

I think Tim may have got caught up with Silvetti. Silvetti IS in cahoots with Aruba. They may ALL be collectively covering their a _ _ _ s. With Paulus gone and Joran in prison in Peru, it might make sense for Aruba to get Beth off their backs. Giving her Natalee back without having to expose themselves in a trial may be in their best interest.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: November 24, 2010, 05:45:46 PM »

Kyle: If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own

IF pooping his pants and crying for his mommie ARE "actions"... well I guess he did a lot of that.

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #788 on: November 24, 2010, 05:46:05 PM »

I agree, CBB. Looks like a pelvis bone and Natalee's skirt.

Hiya, Curly! I answered your post in my thread! 

Yeah, I'm really sure about the bone there. So are 2 Physicians, 1 RN and a Nurse Practitioner. I made them look at it today! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #789 on: November 24, 2010, 05:47:20 PM »

I'll tell ya, I have all kinds of thoughts about Aruba and none of them are good.  Monkey Devil!

But I don't think Aruba would "want to give her back".

Here's why - it would just prove what so many have said for 5 and a half years. They are corrupt and lied about everything. That Joran should have been in jail and Stephany would still be alive. And you know everyone would be saying that if Natalee just popped up. I guess I don't buy into Tim Miller as a corrupt hero to save Aruba. He's a lot of things but I doubt he would be in cahoots with a mess that something like that would create.

One thing about dealing with the corrupt and evil - they don't all of a sudden develop a conscious. They have to be dragged kicking and screaming to admission.

I think Tim may have got caught up with Silvetti. Silvetti IS in cahoots with Aruba. They may ALL be collectively covering their a _ _ _ s. With Paulus gone and Joran in prison in Peru, it might make sense for Aruba to get Beth off their backs. Giving her Natalee back without having to expose themselves in a trial may be in their best interest.

DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: November 24, 2010, 05:47:27 PM »

ya never know, it's r00ba after all. And who's to say that the KLPD isn't or hasn't investigated this and never said anything - they're know for that.
I would say bollocks, no cop ever disappeared on Aruba and if you think otherwise I'd like to see some proof.
Also please explain what the 'KLPD are know for' according to you.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: November 24, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »

Mind if I ask just what action he took on his own?

After he had been in communication with us (Natalee's Freebirds) since before Persistence left the US, in March 2008 he got in touch with us to help him put all his information and images together properly for presentation.  He said he had shared them with the FBI and Beth...........that turned out to be a lie.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: November 24, 2010, 05:51:31 PM »

If Aruba wants to do damage control all they would have to do is negotiate a deal with the Kalpoe brothers and have one of them come forward and say I know where Natalee's body is and I'm ready to lead you to where the body is.  Then Aruba can have their fake press conference and say Deepak confessed and he lead us to where they buried Natalee and we found a body and we are sending it for testing.  It will show there was no corruption on the ALE's part.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: November 24, 2010, 05:53:20 PM »

ya never know, it's r00ba after all. And who's to say that the KLPD isn't or hasn't investigated this and never said anything - they're know for that.
I would say bollocks, no cop ever disappeared on Aruba and if you think otherwise I'd like to see some proof.

Did the KLPD ever release any of the findings for the Holloway case?

The results of the drug dogs at the Sloot home? the computers that were confiscated, the Sloot mobiles that were taken?

Did they ever release the video confession taken of Joran that Paulus said was taken after hours for a minor?

Did the KLPD ever release any findings from their search of the Sloot home the second time they were there and measured the back wall? and dug in the garden?

Did the KLPD ever release anything??

yep - I'd say they are known for that.

And you don't know that a cop has never turned up missing. Thank you very much. This is Aruba were Betico Croes was killed in a conspiracy in Christmas eve as he was getting ready to take power. If someone can kill him a cop is nothing.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: November 24, 2010, 05:56:33 PM »

If Aruba wants to do damage control all they would have to do is negotiate a deal with the Kalpoe brothers and have one of them come forward and say I know where Natalee's body is and I'm ready to lead you to where the body is.  Then Aruba can have their fake press conference and say Deepak confessed and he lead us to where they buried Natalee and we found a body and we are sending it for testing.  It will show there was no corruption on the ALE's part.

one poster likes this post. and finds it helpful.

+++

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: November 24, 2010, 06:07:29 PM »

Did the KLPD ever release any of the findings for the Holloway case?

The results of the drug dogs at the Sloot home? the computers that were confiscated, the Sloot mobiles that were taken?

Did they ever release the video confession taken of Joran that Paulus said was taken after hours for a minor?

Did the KLPD ever release any findings from their search of the Sloot home the second time they were there and measured the back wall? and dug in the garden?

Did the KLPD ever release anything??

yep - I'd say they are known for that.

And you don't know that a cop has never turned up missing. Thank you very much. This is Aruba were Betico Croes was killed in a conspiracy in Christmas eve as he was getting ready to take power. If someone can kill him a cop is nothing.

So there!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: November 24, 2010, 06:08:39 PM »

one poster likes this post. and finds it helpful.

Two posters likes this post. and finds it helpful.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: November 24, 2010, 06:09:54 PM »

Oh my!!!!

After he had been in communication with us (Natalee's Freebirds) since before Persistence left the US, in March 2008 he got in touch with us to help him put all his information and images together properly for presentation.  He said he had shared them with the FBI and Beth...........that turned out to be a lie.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: November 24, 2010, 06:11:48 PM »

Well I screwed up that previous post...Oh my!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 24, 2010, 06:15:40 PM »

Kyle Kingman's intentions were honorable when he first shared his concerns with the Natalee's Freebirds' forum.  However ... somewhere along the line he backtracked on his intentions in regards to exposing to Beth Holloway the Persistence betrayal

Could it be that Kyle feared a lawsuit for breaking a confidentiality agreement?

Could it be that he feared future opportunities were at risk in regards to his profession?

Could it that greed entered the picture in regards to the ROV footage and network negotiations?

Janet

++++++

THE DOCUMENT!

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08
:  Since I got the go ahead from Trahan, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

jen3560 - Scared Monkeys   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.