March 28, 2024, 04:53:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327821 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: November 24, 2010, 06:20:10 PM »

Is it safe to say then that Tim Miller really doesn't believe that was Natalee in the trap?This is the part that confuses the hound out of me.I do not want to stir up any trouble at all so please dont go there.I have read where he was saying 141 targets yet to look at but if that was Natalee's jawbone,the search would narrow considerably.He himself must have major doubt it was her in there  because he keeps this up about other targets.It just seems like he would have been closer to all the footage then anyone else so...I dont understand much of this at all...

Tim Miller has also said on several occasions that he thought it was Natalee in the
trap...or that "it sure looked like her to me."  He has also said that it was definately
human remains.  It seems that the statement about the 141 other targets is what
he is suppose to say to get those donations pouring in, but sometimes he slips up
and lets his true beliefs come out. JMO
I think maybe Tim justifies his different statements thinking that if he gets more
donations, it might help other missing people....  But that is just my opinion.

He wants Natalee's case to go away... then he wants her home by Christmas? He loves her... he loves her, not. Ugh. Rehab! Tim, please... seriously, stop.

I liked what Red said yesterday... in so many words he said: Search the remaining targets or shut up.

I agree with you and Red.  If he was ready to start searching those targets in two
weeks and have her home by Christmas, he needs to get on with it.  Christmas
is just around the corner.

Okay, this just hit me like a ton of bricks........... I know it sounds crazy (and probably is).

Ever since Beth went to Peru, Tim has been going nuts (along with Steph Watts). He was saying how Beth "messed up" the "plan". Tim and Steph were in Aruba at the time "searching" for Natalee.

Now, Tim is saying he can narrow his search and have Natalee "home by Christmas".
Maybe, just maybe Tim knows the "jig is up" with the Persistence and Natalee had actually been recovered in that crab trap. Could they possibly be trying ANOTHER way to return Natalee back to Brth and dave without getting Silvetti et al in trouble? Could they "re-plant" Natalee in one of the "other 141 targets"???

Discuss, while I'm ducking for cover............

Holy cow wreck.  You don't have to duck as far as I'm concerned.  I was having the exact same thoughts late last night.  I have felt for a while now that something was up.  I guess about the time Beth went to Peru.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 24, 2010, 06:20:11 PM »

Hi Rob,

I went through a period of time where I also believed it could be a hat.  In the end, this explanation from Kyle convinced me that what I thought might be the "shield emblem" on the hat was instead biological material on the skirt.

Kyle Kingman:  “The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.”

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: November 24, 2010, 06:22:08 PM »

When I heard the horrible comments from Tim about Beth's visit from Peru, I started asking myself if maybe Tim was supposed to "find Natalee" with a nod from Aruba. Aruba's motive? Joran had been arrested for killing Stephany and it doesn't help Aruba's image that they basically allowed that and it gave credibility to Beth's claims of corruption and cover up.

I thought that perhaps Tim's rant was because Beth was throwing a monkey wrench in the plan. She was, once again, putting the story back on the front page and garnering more sympathy.
  Yep.  JMO  But I don't blame Beth one bit.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 24, 2010, 06:31:03 PM »

My personal opinion of Tim Miller is he got caught up in the moment of Silvetti and their company--multi million dollar business and very successful men and the equipment is something only Tim could have dreamed of for ES.  Tim's biggest problem started with the Persistance but ended with the Anthony family and his big mess up involving himself personally in the Haleigh case.  I think think Tim lost all credibility being involved with the Anthony's and that was furthered by setting up that sting in the Haleigh case.  Tim has done extremely good things in his career that NO ONE can overlook.  But he is searching his life away for dead victims and that has to take a toll on your life after a while.

The end for him came with his diatribe against Beth.  I will always wonder if he ever regrets it or did the "liquid pain-killer" he takes dull his common senses so much he doesn't realize what he has done.   JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: November 24, 2010, 06:50:23 PM »

Remember, salt water sets color. I suppose in time, it would fade regardless, but that hat would have to have faded a lot to change so much. JMO.

The sunlight would fade it the quickest.  So would depend upon how much light filters down to 90ft below.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: November 24, 2010, 07:04:26 PM »

Hi Rob,

I went through a period of time where I also believed it could be a hat.  In the end, this explanation from Kyle convinced me that what I thought might be the "shield emblem" on the hat was instead biological material on the skirt.

Kyle Kingman:  “The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another  type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.”

And the saddest thing about it all is they dropped the ball concerning it and we will never ever know for sure..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: November 24, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »

Is it safe to say then that Tim Miller really doesn't believe that was Natalee in the trap?This is the part that confuses the hound out of me.I do not want to stir up any trouble at all so please dont go there.I have read where he was saying 141 targets yet to look at but if that was Natalee's jawbone,the search would narrow considerably.He himself must have major doubt it was her in there  because he keeps this up about other targets.It just seems like he would have been closer to all the footage then anyone else so...I dont understand much of this at all...

Tim Miller has also said on several occasions that he thought it was Natalee in the
trap...or that "it sure looked like her to me."  He has also said that it was definately
human remains.  It seems that the statement about the 141 other targets is what
he is suppose to say to get those donations pouring in, but sometimes he slips up
and lets his true beliefs come out. JMO
I think maybe Tim justifies his different statements thinking that if he gets more
donations, it might help other missing people....  But that is just my opinion.

He wants Natalee's case to go away... then he wants her home by Christmas? He loves her... he loves her, not. Ugh. Rehab! Tim, please... seriously, stop.

I liked what Red said yesterday... in so many words he said: Search the remaining targets or shut up.

I agree with you and Red.  If he was ready to start searching those targets in two
weeks and have her home by Christmas, he needs to get on with it.  Christmas
is just around the corner.

Okay, this just hit me like a ton of bricks........... I know it sounds crazy (and probably is).

Ever since Beth went to Peru, Tim has been going nuts (along with Steph Watts). He was saying how Beth "messed up" the "plan". Tim and Steph were in Aruba at the time "searching" for Natalee.

Now, Tim is saying he can narrow his search and have Natalee "home by Christmas".
Maybe, just maybe Tim knows the "jig is up" with the Persistence and Natalee had actually been recovered in that crab trap. Could they possibly be trying ANOTHER way to return Natalee back to Brth and dave without getting Silvetti et al in trouble? Could they "re-plant" Natalee in one of the "other 141 targets"???

Discuss, while I'm ducking for cover............

Holy cow wreck.  You don't have to duck as far as I'm concerned.  I was having the exact same thoughts late last night.  I have felt for a while now that something was up.  I guess about the time Beth went to Peru.

My thoughts too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: November 24, 2010, 07:37:29 PM »

Looks like a cross of some sort.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 24, 2010, 07:42:45 PM »

Sorry, looks like a cross on some kind of material, be in a denim skirt or shirt or hat... Still looks like a cross to me. When I do a color invert, the background turns very dark so I know it's on a white or very light background. If it were a brass shield, it wouldn't do that on color invert. If it were some kind of "patch" shield (such as a service hat), then it could show up dark on invert. Either way, there's a "fold" in whatever material it is - whether it's a hat or skirt or whatever. Maybe it's not really a cross, but it sure does appear to look like one when enlarged.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: November 24, 2010, 07:48:06 PM »

Sorry, looks like a cross on some kind of material, be in a denim skirt or shirt or hat... Still looks like a cross to me. When I do a color invert, the background turns very dark so I know it's on a white or very light background. If it were a brass shield, it wouldn't do that on color invert. If it were some kind of "patch" shield (such as a service hat), then it could show up dark on invert. Either way, there's a "fold" in whatever material it is - whether it's a hat or skirt or whatever. Maybe it's not really a cross, but it sure does appear to look like one when enlarged.

Oops, plus there's a number 25. Sooo, a cross and a number 25. I didn't see that on Natalee's skirt that she was pictured in.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: November 24, 2010, 08:14:23 PM »

I agree, CBB. Looks like a pelvis bone and Natalee's skirt.

Hiya, Curly! I answered your post in my thread! 

Yeah, I'm really sure about the bone there. So are 2 Physicians, 1 RN and a Nurse Practitioner. I made them look at it today! 

Thx, CBB.
Those opinions are good enough for me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 24, 2010, 09:43:42 PM »

Hi ALL.

Just wanted to say - I'm with Anna on the service hat. I did a comparison a while back and can post it again, if anyone wants. But I think it is a cop's hat.

And that leads me to this - maybe this was a cop they found in that trap. They said it was MALE DNA but never said who they thought it could be. Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by drug traffickers? Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by other cops? Could it be a dirty cop that disappeared years and years ago? Seems like they have been wearing these caps and uniforms for decades. And couldn't this also be a good clean cop that didn't adhere to the Aruba Dirty Polis?

Aren't all those things possible too? I guess we could be so jaded by all the lies that when they tell the truth - we just don't believe it. I think the fact that they took off with the remains - leads everyone to think something went down and it was underhanded. But maybe they KNEW this cop was killed and maybe they didn't want that all coming out. Anyway - those are just some additional possibilities, but in the end - who knows.

What we do know - it was a person. That's confirmed and they said so themselves and the DNA lasted between 3 and 10 years according to Kyle who said he thought the trap was in the water that long. There is also the trap was there and someone placed a body there years later - but in any event - it was a person.

Maybe, believe it or not - Natalee has not been found, yet. Or maybe is unable to be found - and that's the reason why Joran laughs. Maybe, San's correct and she is on land. MAYBE in a tomb and will never be found. I don't know. But I think there is also the possibility that Zandaam was right when he said - the body of Natalee was found in two days and a favor was done for the son of Paulus to exculpate him. Mayyybbbe.

And Aruba is not the only place in the world to have cops and some cops even have a different colored service cap.  Other people wear service caps and it might belong to some sort of boatman.

Anything is possible.  But I know what I see and before the remains were moved, the cap was just below the chin of what many called a skull where it likely would have been had someone been wearing it when they were put in that trap.

What would commercial fishermen do with a body is someone died aboard their fishing boats?  Or if they killed someone and wanted to dispose of the body so it wouldn't float?

What has been seen can't be unseen by me.  But one thing is for sure--we don't and likely will never know if that was Natalee in the fish trap or who it was because ALE absconded with the remains.

So if Tim Miller is so hot to trot to go back and search the other targets, will that just be handed over to Aruba as well?  It is their territorial waters and so some protocol for sharing would have to be in place before any search is undertaken.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: November 24, 2010, 09:53:27 PM »

Hi ALL.

Just wanted to say - I'm with Anna on the service hat. I did a comparison a while back and can post it again, if anyone wants. But I think it is a cop's hat.

And that leads me to this - maybe this was a cop they found in that trap. They said it was MALE DNA but never said who they thought it could be. Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by drug traffickers? Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by other cops? Could it be a dirty cop that disappeared years and years ago? Seems like they have been wearing these caps and uniforms for decades. And couldn't this also be a good clean cop that didn't adhere to the Aruba Dirty Polis?

Aren't all those things possible too? I guess we could be so jaded by all the lies that when they tell the truth - we just don't believe it. I think the fact that they took off with the remains - leads everyone to think something went down and it was underhanded. But maybe they KNEW this cop was killed and maybe they didn't want that all coming out. Anyway - those are just some additional possibilities, but in the end - who knows.

What we do know - it was a person. That's confirmed and they said so themselves and the DNA lasted between 3 and 10 years according to Kyle who said he thought the trap was in the water that long. There is also the trap was there and someone placed a body there years later - but in any event - it was a person.

Maybe, believe it or not - Natalee has not been found, yet. Or maybe is unable to be found - and that's the reason why Joran laughs. Maybe, San's correct and she is on land. MAYBE in a tomb and will never be found. I don't know. But I think there is also the possibility that Zandaam was right when he said - the body of Natalee was found in two days and a favor was done for the son of Paulus to exculpate him. Mayyybbbe.

And Aruba is not the only place in the world to have cops and some cops even have a different colored service cap.  Other people wear service caps and it might belong to some sort of boatman.

Anything is possible.  But I know what I see and before the remains were moved, the cap was just below the chin of what many called a skull where it likely would have been had someone been wearing it when they were put in that trap.

What would commercial fishermen do with a body is someone died aboard their fishing boats?  Or if they killed someone and wanted to dispose of the body so it wouldn't float?

What has been seen can't be unseen by me.  But one thing is for sure--we don't and likely will never know if that was Natalee in the fish trap or who it was because ALE absconded with the remains.

So if Tim Miller is so hot to trot to go back and search the other targets, will that just be handed over to Aruba as well?  It is their territorial waters and so some protocol for sharing would have to be in place before any search is undertaken.

JMO
I think that is the bottom line -- we may all see different things in that trap -- but, we will never know because ALE absconded with the contents.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 24, 2010, 09:57:25 PM »

Kyle: If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own

Prior to Kyle Kngman posting on the Natalee's Freebirds' forum he did take action pertaining to his professional analysis of the ROV footage of the December 30, 2007 observation dive ... the observation dive when Aruban divers declared the contents of the trap were not relevant to the Natalee Holloway case.  Kyle took the initiative of sending six screenshots to the FBI ... screenshots captured from the ROV footage.

Janet

++++++++

oceanexploration
 Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM  »

There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.

<snipped>

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047#msg360047

Video 2 - December 30, 2007

Klaasend

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: November 24, 2010, 10:15:12 PM »

Hi ALL.

JMO
I think that is the bottom line -- we may all see different things in that trap -- but, we will never know because ALE absconded with the contents.

Hey guys, Anna may be onto something...

Rob, check it out:

Korps Politie Aruba
http://www.kparuba.com/albums/korpsdag/index.htm

Now, compare it to the blown-up photo I supplied earlier:

Could the cross symbol be similar? Could it actually be a sword inverted? Also, I noticed that the newer police people have a silver shield. It appears that the officers in authority may have brass shields (on their hats). Maybe this is an unfounded assumption, but hmmm, it would explain why the shield or patch would show up as black (or very dark) when the color is inverted on the picture.

... One last question: Are the Vrolijk's related to the Croes'? ...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #815 on: November 24, 2010, 10:37:51 PM »

advocate de hoogd is tell cu apparently banco central owing to sleep during 17 year

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/abogado-de-hoogd-ta-bisa-cu-aparentemente-banco-central-a-drumi-durante-17-ana/

publication: diaranson, 24 november 2010. categoria: general

in caso stanford international bank: *abogado of bc is indica cu is show because; if fuera de hoogd is ‘stroman’ for hendenan misterioso

oranjestad (aan): tuesday daily paper because; unique medio of prensa was present at corte, where cu did take lugar continuacion of one caso among ‘stichting stanford aruba’ y banco central of aruba. the proceso among the two partidonan owing to cuminza for of enough time end, where cu several documento owing to worde intercambia among the partidonan y huez of corte of husticia. tuesday was the day place for her caso worde deal. is so cu stichting stanford aruba is one fundacion arise for one are of alrededor of 25 person perhudica door of stanford international bank (sib).

at 1992 stanford owing to acerca banco central of aruba for her achieve one licencia because; banco, but this owing to worde deny. via one another caminda past owing to succeed become activo on market of aruba. the banco was ofrece interest high (9% y mas), for person deposita they coin.

much person owing to haci this y at 2009 hour cu sib owing to cay in another, much person mundialmente owing to lose sumanan big of coin. at aruba also this was the caso then y provided that overall hendenan on the island owing to lose alrededor of 35 miyon dollar.

advocate gabri de hoogd owing to representa stichting stanford aruba (ssa) in name of the alrededor of 25 person perhudica. past owing to trece fast cu all the organizacion of stanford is in estado of bancarota y do not cla still if esnan perhudica will ricibi compensacion for thing they owing to lose.

past owing to tell if cu thing is assure is cu they will not achieve 100% of the coin cu they owing to inverti. ssa owing to cuminza the caso contra banco central, because according ssa, one of the rolnan more important of banco central is for ehecuta supervision y control on actividadnan of banco y of another instancianan financiero, according the ltk, cu is landsverordening toezicht kredietwezen (Credit System Supervision Ordinance).

the advocate owing to trece fast cu because; such banco central have to can owing to actua at time during the 17 añanan cu stanford owing to opera at aruba, for so evita thing owing to sosode.

banco central then have to as one view on all instancianan monetario of cual the actividadnan will can have one influencia on the stabilidad monetario y reputacion financiero of aruba. de hoogd owing to splica cu banco central was at height cu algo not was good cu stanford international bank.

according the advocate, proof of this is cu in amigoe of aruba owing to leave one articulo on 19 of feburary 2009, in cual have stop cu banco central for añanan largo was preocupa on stanford. de hoogd owing to tell cu provided that vez of haci algo, banco central owing to sleep during of 17 year y door of this several person at aruba owing to worde perhudica financieramente.

pesey ssa is buscando one compensacion of part of banco central, but esey will have to come fast in another procedura. banco central owing to worde representa for advocate allart haasjes that owing to come for of the netherlands y past owing to worde asisti for mr. anthony carlo.

banco central his sharp of view principal is cu the peticion of stichting stanford aruba have to worde declara not admisible. according the advocate, banco central not can worde poni responsible for her actonan of stanford international bank.

banco central not owing to give stanford the permission of opera because; banco. haasjes owing to cuestiona also the mature cu de hoogd is tell of representa one cantidad of person cu is part of the stichting, but till still none person know is that is all the personanan in the stichting.

according the advocate dutch, is show as de hoogd is actua because; ‘stroman’, for one are of person cu will have cierto motibonan dark for not give informacion of they self, incluyendo informacion financiero.

the advocate owing to tell also cu is possible cu one procedura is worde take away at corte in name of person cu do not existi. haasjes owing to tell also cu ssa not owing to trece fast at one as cla, in what sense banco central will owing to abort y kico banco central can owing to haci.

past owing to trece fast also cu banco central not was have the autoridad of actua contra stanford international bank. huez at end owing to tell cu the is bay give his veredicto day 26 of january.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/abogado-de-hoogd-ta-bisa-cu-aparentemente-banco-central-a-drumi-durante-17-ana/

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81427.php

Google translation:

Stanford dupeerde Aruba for $ 35,000,000 "

November 24, 2010, 13:21 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

Housed here until last year Stanford Aruba.

ORANGE CITY - After the Stanford Foundation Aruba, Aruba representing victims of Stanford Group, in September last year the Central Bank Aruba (CBA) sued for, the treatment took place yesterday. It said the Hoogd Gabriella lawyer representing the foundation, which alone in Aruba from the American group totaling 35 million U.S. dollars in damages performed.

It is the first time that such an amount is known about the impact of the scandal surrounding Aruba Stanford. The U.S. authorities in February last year complained to Allen Stanford because of its one billion fraud in investment banking and investment. Thousands of people were thus lost their money. Stanford was also represented in Aruba and the Headquarters was officially registered in the commercial and investment consultancy. It was not allowed to operate as a bank and was therefore not under the control of the Central Bank. Despite this, the victims who are in the Foundation have joined Stanford Aruba that CBA should exercise oversight and wrongly failed to do. They enable the Bank whatsoever, and demands compensation. It is not clear what kind of damage they demand.

In the lawsuit yesterday Hoogd refers again to the Daily Herald last year that an article published in February. It gave the Central Bank that they feel from the outset that Stanford also settled here, has been worrying about the practices of the company. Thereby spreading the plant leaflets which promised investors a high interest rate. In discussions with the Central Bank promised Stanford however, that no deposits of under 1 ton florin would be adopted. Because then the site will be supervised by CBA. When the scandal leaked by the victims revealed quite clearly that Stanford Aruba florin took deposits below 100,000. This enables the lawyer Hoogd However, based on the statements of victims.

Counsel also stated yesterday, also based on testimony that Stanford should have been registered as a credit institution. The site was registered or as consultants, called The Hoogd in court, but actually acted as a bank. CBA had to have known, says he, something also confirmed to the Daily Herald article, and must act.

Foundation members not known
Lawyer Carlo of the party once again put in doubt the victims are represented by the foundation. It can therefore just as well that no one represented the foundation, said the counsel who represented the Central Bank. In January this year spoke of the Hoogd in this newspaper still has a 'fifty' victims who had represented the foundation. Carlo also denied that CBA has failed in its oversight and suggested that the Court in another case concerning the Central Bank of the Netherlands Antilles concluded that it can act against credit limits. The ruling on January 26 next year.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: November 24, 2010, 10:38:04 PM »

To me, what it looks like depends upon which photo angle you are looking at.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #817 on: November 24, 2010, 10:47:45 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81424.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Holloway Mother 'deeply disappointed' OM

November 24, 2010, 1:19 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Beth Twitty, mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, found that the jawbone accepts not her daughter but is very disappointed about the way the Aruban OM this information put forward.

"Apparently the Aruban OM media more important than the painful wake of a mother," said Beth's lawyer John Kelly in the U.S. media. Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted by the inexplicably long wait and very disappointed in the way and when they the results of the investigation was told. "Advocate-General of OM Taco Stein says that Beth is indeed a press release been informed. "We had one or a few days before Kelly received a letter of attorney, which request was, to her in advance to let you know when the results of the study would be positive. It was not, so she was like the rest of the world's press release sent yesterday. "Stein said to understand that Beth was disappointed in the result, but would not comment further on its response in the American media.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: November 24, 2010, 10:48:39 PM »

To me, what it looks like depends upon which photo angle you are looking at.

Agree. Hey Klaas, do you know if the Vrolijk family and the Croes family are related? Also, do you happen to know if Rudolf H. Vrolijk (aka capslockwizard) and Willem Vrolijk are the same person (or related)? I don't mean to rehash anything but I'm going over old notes from back before I was a member here & just used to lurk...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: November 24, 2010, 10:53:02 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.