March 28, 2024, 06:10:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327828 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: November 24, 2010, 10:53:28 PM »

Titch - in Aruba they are ALL RELATED.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #821 on: November 24, 2010, 10:56:38 PM »

I see a cop hat...(Rob, Anna) I see what CBB sees too, with the bones.

...and on the right night, after a hot tottie and 1 benadryl... I can see Natalee in it!

I love you guys. I think you're all right.

Happy Thanksgiving!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: November 24, 2010, 10:57:44 PM »

TM might be better answering the Vrolijk question.  There are 158 Vrolijk's in Aruba just in this phone book:

http://s2.arubayp.com/sys/pageserver.dll?s=-8&go=vrolijk&pa=Aruba%2FResidential
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #823 on: November 24, 2010, 10:57:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81425.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Eman warns of migration

November 24, 2010, 13:20 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / THE HAGUE - Premier Mike Eman (AVP) from Aruba today asked the House to take into account the effects of a favorable tax regime in Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba.

He did this during a meeting with the members of the committee Kingdom Affairs. D66 MP Wassila Hachchi asked him about the relationship between the three islands and Aruba. "We have with great interest the developments considered. Netherlands as a part of the needs of an island, with that assistance is disproportionate, then a situation of unfair competition. We have no indication that there is any, but we do have drawn attention to this. Of course we give our sister island is a small lead through a small injection of funds, but in the long term we need a balance, otherwise you get migration. It is easy to do on another island to settle. Not only because of the law, but also because of the wealth. "

Asked by CDA MP Bas Jan Bochenek how the experiences in this regard with Venezuela are Eman replied diplomatically that Venezuela is not the same guarantees as the countries within the Dutch Kingdom. "We are indeed dealing with a large migration from countries like Venezuela and Colombia. If there are large differences in wealth, then this has implications for the migration.''

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: November 24, 2010, 11:01:04 PM »

Well I'm looking at Willem's youtube channel & they look extremely similar - right down to their wire frame glasses. Willem is in politics in Aruba, or running for office or something, and is promoting Air Arubs. Should I post a photo comparison? I just thought it was extremely uncanny. I never once thought that photo from the cage showed a hat of any kind, not I'm rethinking that based on the blow up andseeing the #25 plus a patch/shield of some sort. I keep going over Natalee's denim skirt & I can't find any pics with patches on her skirt. So, since I'm attempting to look "outside the box" right now, I thought to look through their police officers' pics - whatever I could come up with. I ran across some of my old notes on capslockwizard so decided to venture to your archives earlier - that's when I remembered the Air Aruba videos. I can't remember - maybe from earlier this year or last year? I just thought it was strange...especially considering all or most of us believe this is all about tourism (to paint a bad picture of Natalee & the shoddy discard of her body).
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: November 24, 2010, 11:07:15 PM »

Well I'm looking at Willem's youtube channel & they look extremely similar - right down to their wire frame glasses. Willem is in politics in Aruba, or running for office or something, and is promoting Air Arubs. Should I post a photo comparison? I just thought it was extremely uncanny. I never once thought that photo from the cage showed a hat of any kind, not I'm rethinking that based on the blow up andseeing the #25 plus a patch/shield of some sort. I keep going over Natalee's denim skirt & I can't find any pics with patches on her skirt. So, since I'm attempting to look "outside the box" right now, I thought to look through their police officers' pics - whatever I could come up with. I ran across some of my old notes on capslockwizard so decided to venture to your archives earlier - that's when I remembered the Air Aruba videos. I can't remember - maybe from earlier this year or last year? I just thought it was strange...especially considering all or most of us believe this is all about tourism (to paint a bad picture of Natalee & the shoddy discard of her body).

Klaas, and this - Willem was running for the MPA. Isn't that the Aruban Patriotic Movement? They flipping look alike!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 24, 2010, 11:11:01 PM »

TM might be better answering the Vrolijk question.  There are 158 Vrolijk's in Aruba just in this phone book:

http://s2.arubayp.com/sys/pageserver.dll?s=-8&go=vrolijk&pa=Aruba%2FResidential

I don't really know.  But I tend to agree with you.  If not by blood, they probably are by marriage somewhere down the line.

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: November 24, 2010, 11:16:54 PM »

Klaas, and this - Willem was running for the MPA. Isn't that the Aruban Patriotic Movement? They flipping look alike!

Could you post the link to his youtube?  TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 24, 2010, 11:20:58 PM »

You do know that Air Aruba is a Virtual Airlines right?

http://www.air-aruba.com/
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: November 24, 2010, 11:29:46 PM »

Could you post the link to his youtube?  TIA

Here ya go:
(If you go through his videos, look for various angles and different shades of his glasses. They resemble the same person Klaas. Have to at least be related. This Willem dude I guess became president of the MPA?)

http://www.youtube.com/user/votawillem#p/u/0/S1HREc8brS4
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: November 24, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »

Note:  The spelling of the name is actually Edwin Duijneveld

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81422.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Lawyer Duijn Field for court

November 24, 2010, 13:13 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The criminal case against lawyer Edwin Duijn Field for his alleged part in the Domino Case is now treated.

Duijn Field by the Public suspected of complicity in fraudulent bankruptcy, bankruptcy fraud, illegal possession of ammunition and falsehood in geschrifte.De lawyer would with his business partner Peter Mohamed money from the bankrupt Luis Mansur have diverted or the bankruptcy of Mansur have held. That money would then be used to finance drug trafficking Mansur. Bigwig Mansur finally got a prison sentence of nearly seven years. He oversaw an extensive criminal network bulk drugs to Aruba and other countries in the region, smuggled and trafficked. Duijn Field was in connection with the case two years ago, 19 days onto the same suspicions. During a pro forma session in March, the case against Mohamed and Field Duijn ear postponed indefinitely. In June Duijn Field had a complaint against the Public Prosecutor (OM) in the Common Court of Justice. That was rejected.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 11:32:26 PM by klaasend » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: November 24, 2010, 11:31:03 PM »

Two links in that one! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #832 on: November 24, 2010, 11:31:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81424.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Holloway Mother 'deeply disappointed' OM

November 24, 2010, 1:19 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Beth Twitty, mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, found that the jawbone accepts not her daughter but is very disappointed about the way the Aruban OM this information put forward.

"Apparently the Aruban OM media more important than the painful wake of a mother," said Beth's lawyer John Kelly in the U.S. media. Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted by the inexplicably long wait and very disappointed in the way and when they the results of the investigation was told. "Advocate-General of OM Taco Stein says that Beth is indeed a press release been informed. "We had one or a few days before Kelly received a letter of attorney, which request was, to her in advance to let you know when the results of the study would be positive. It was not, so she was like the rest of the world's press release sent yesterday. "Stein said to understand that Beth was disappointed in the result, but would not comment further on its response in the American media.

Is this saying that because the test wasn't positive, Beth was condsidered like the rest of world? Are you kidding me? She's the Parent of the object of all the speculation! How cold can the bastards get? Even they aren't stupid enough to not realize the impact to the parents waiting to find out if their daughter's remains had been found.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: November 24, 2010, 11:31:46 PM »

Does not look like Rudy Vrolijk to me.  This is Willem Vrolijk:

http://www.youtube.com/user/votawillem#p/u/4/z9hYKKi9z2I

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: November 24, 2010, 11:33:29 PM »

One more question, was it ever determined the brand of Natalee's denim mini skirt? The reason I'm asking is because the #25 that I'm seeing in the blown up pic could actually be a size tag.

What brands are out there? Rock & Republic, True Religion, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #835 on: November 24, 2010, 11:34:06 PM »

You do know that Air Aruba is a Virtual Airlines right?

http://www.air-aruba.com/

That's the Aruban way. They are a virtual country, too. The entire island is like a Disney Land prop. They just keep shuffling actors around to new positions every so often.

The hotter things get; the faster they are switched out.

Love it when Taco Frankenstein was doing the Larry King interview and said he had not reviewed the entire Natalee file... so, the stuff that happened before he was put into position is not important, I guess. So said the Stein.

Under which nut shell is the pea? Step right up! Try your luck and make a guess.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: November 24, 2010, 11:36:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81383.php

Discovered jaw does not belong to Natalee Holloway

23 Nov, 2010, 07:54 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — The jawbone part that was found on the beach of Divi Phoenix Hotel two weeks ago, does not belong to the American teenager Natalee Holloway, who’s been missing since 2005.

This appears from research by the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI). The Public Prosecutor (OM) announced this in a press report this afternoon.

At the request of the Aruban OM, the NFI conducted forensic anthropologic investigation on the piece of jawbone with a tooth. They simultaneously conducted a DNA research from which it appeared that it indeed was a human jaw. Whether it had been the jaw of a female or a male, still remains unclear. Solicitor general (AG) Taco Stein says it is very difficult to determine the sex without further affecting the evidence. In addition, it is also difficult to say whether the jaw belonged to a female or male due to the mixed composition of the ‘Caribbean’ population, according to Stein.

Missing persons
In any case, one is checking the Aruban list of missing persons to see if a link could be made with the jaw. Whether there’s a possible link to Vincenzo Tromp, who disappeared in 2008, one cannot say yet, according to Stein. The Solicitor general states that justice didn’t find more material besides the jawbone that was found on the beach and after having searched for more evidence a few days afterwards. The other bone on which the American press reported yesterday and that was found in the neighborhood, does not appear to be from a human being, says Stein.

After it was determined that it regarded a human, the forensic anthropologic research was widened with a forensic odontology research. Based on dental data (amongst others the position of wisdom teeth and fillings) from Natalee Holloway, which her family provided, a comparison was made with the found jaw. Based on these comparisons, one was able to preclude that the found jaw material and the tooth did not belong to Holloway.

Once NFI arrived at this conclusion, the DNA research was halted. DNA researchers from NFI had used very refined techniques to examine the DNA present in the bone. The small amount of DNA material was of low quality.

The bone material was badly damaged due to all sorts of (weather) influences, and was porous. According to the OM, ‘it is within the bound of possibilities to use the tooth from the jawbone for further attempts to come up with a DNA profile’. However, such a research ‘impedes’ future research into the identification of the person to whom that bone belonged to. ‘As one was already able to preclude that the piece of bone did not belong to Natalee Holloway based on the dental data’, the OM in Aruba decided not to have this follow up research done just yet.

It was only yesterday that the Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries stated through the media that the authorities had not contacted Beth Twitty – Natalees’s mother – yet. The FBI would have informed Natalee’s mother immediately if the bone had belonged to Holloway, according to De Vries.

American press
However, it did not stop the American press from assuming the possibility beforehand that the jaw indeed belonged to Natalee. CNN soon dispatched a team that posted themselves at the Public Prosecutor. The breaking news in the TV-program from the American Nancy Grace last night was that one had even found a second bone on the beach at Divi Phoenix. Nearly the entire broadcast was in the theme of this discovery.

Experts in DNA research were given the floor during the program and there was a short interview with the tourists who had found the second bone. It regards an American mother and her minor son. They said they had brought the bone to the hotel’s reception and were amazed to hear that the hotel employees did not want to call the police because they did not want any negative publicity for the hotel. A bar with the message that ‘officials would come with a statement within several hours’ could be seen during the entire broadcast. However, that statement was still not on her website this morning. Reports that the found piece of bone could possibly be a sparerib, could not be confirmed just yet. In any case, the OM states that the police picked up the bone yesterday and that is now appears, it is not from a human being.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 24, 2010, 11:39:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81424.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Holloway Mother 'deeply disappointed' OM

November 24, 2010, 1:19 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Beth Twitty, mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, found that the jawbone accepts not her daughter but is very disappointed about the way the Aruban OM this information put forward.

"Apparently the Aruban OM media more important than the painful wake of a mother," said Beth's lawyer John Kelly in the U.S. media. Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted by the inexplicably long wait and very disappointed in the way and when they the results of the investigation was told. "Advocate-General of OM Taco Stein says that Beth is indeed a press release been informed. "We had one or a few days before Kelly received a letter of attorney, which request was, to her in advance to let you know when the results of the study would be positive. It was not, so she was like the rest of the world's press release sent yesterday. "Stein said to understand that Beth was disappointed in the result, but would not comment further on its response in the American media.

Is this saying that because the test wasn't positive, Beth was condsidered like the rest of world? Are you kidding me? She's the Parent of the object of all the speculation! How cold can the bastards get? Even they aren't stupid enough to not realize the impact to the parents waiting to find out if their daughter's remains had been found.

That's my understanding too CBB.   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: November 24, 2010, 11:41:52 PM »

Hi ALL.

Just wanted to say - I'm with Anna on the service hat. I did a comparison a while back and can post it again, if anyone wants. But I think it is a cop's hat.

And that leads me to this - maybe this was a cop they found in that trap. They said it was MALE DNA but never said who they thought it could be. Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by drug traffickers? Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by other cops? Could it be a dirty cop that disappeared years and years ago? Seems like they have been wearing these caps and uniforms for decades. And couldn't this also be a good clean cop that didn't adhere to the Aruba Dirty Polis?

Aren't all those things possible too? I guess we could be so jaded by all the lies that when they tell the truth - we just don't believe it. I think the fact that they took off with the remains - leads everyone to think something went down and it was underhanded. But maybe they KNEW this cop was killed and maybe they didn't want that all coming out. Anyway - those are just some additional possibilities, but in the end - who knows.

What we do know - it was a person. That's confirmed and they said so themselves and the DNA lasted between 3 and 10 years according to Kyle who said he thought the trap was in the water that long. There is also the trap was there and someone placed a body there years later - but in any event - it was a person.

Maybe, believe it or not - Natalee has not been found, yet. Or maybe is unable to be found - and that's the reason why Joran laughs. Maybe, San's correct and she is on land. MAYBE in a tomb and will never be found. I don't know. But I think there is also the possibility that Zandaam was right when he said - the body of Natalee was found in two days and a favor was done for the son of Paulus to exculpate him. Mayyybbbe.

And Aruba is not the only place in the world to have cops and some cops even have a different colored service cap.  Other people wear service caps and it might belong to some sort of boatman.

Anything is possible.  But I know what I see and before the remains were moved, the cap was just below the chin of what many called a skull where it likely would have been had someone been wearing it when they were put in that trap.

What would commercial fishermen do with a body is someone died aboard their fishing boats?  Or if they killed someone and wanted to dispose of the body so it wouldn't float?

What has been seen can't be unseen by me.  But one thing is for sure--we don't and likely will never know if that was Natalee in the fish trap or who it was because ALE absconded with the remains.

So if Tim Miller is so hot to trot to go back and search the other targets, will that just be handed over to Aruba as well?  It is their territorial waters and so some protocol for sharing would have to be in place before any search is undertaken.

JMO
I think that is the bottom line -- we may all see different things in that trap -- but, we will never know because ALE absconded with the contents.

Hey guys, Anna may be onto something...

Rob, check it out:

Korps Politie Aruba
http://www.kparuba.com/albums/korpsdag/index.htm

Now, compare it to the blown-up photo I supplied earlier:

Could the cross symbol be similar? Could it actually be a sword inverted? Also, I noticed that the newer police people have a silver shield. It appears that the officers in authority may have brass shields (on their hats). Maybe this is an unfounded assumption, but hmmm, it would explain why the shield or patch would show up as black (or very dark) when the color is inverted on the picture.

... One last question: Are the Vrolijk's related to the Croes'? ...

thanks Titch..

but; you must realize that we have been over this a thousand times to Sunday.

To quote Janet -

the chance was most likely lost forever....

this part of the case was really closed when Kyle didn't call the FBI from land.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 24, 2010, 11:44:31 PM »

In addition, it is also difficult to say whether the jaw belonged to a female or male due to the mixed composition of the ‘Caribbean’ population, according to Stein.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.