March 28, 2024, 02:13:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327732 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: November 24, 2010, 11:46:35 PM »

I see a cop hat...(Rob, Anna) I see what CBB sees too, with the bones.

...and on the right night, after a hot tottie and 1 benadryl... I can see Natalee in it!

I love you guys. I think you're all right.

Happy Thanksgiving!

bro bro - I always said there were bones and a hip socket for sure.

never denied that. 

I just didn't see crabs that I want to cook .... 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #841 on: November 24, 2010, 11:51:11 PM »

...and on the right night, after a hot tottie and 1 benadryl... I can see Natalee in it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

never denied that. 

Oh, I know... I didn't mean to make it look like I excluded ya. Sorry.

You ssssaid "Crabs"

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: November 24, 2010, 11:54:17 PM »

In addition, it is also difficult to say whether the jaw belonged to a female or male due to the mixed composition of the ‘Caribbean’ population, according to Stein.

Maybe he means they are all Bi 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: November 24, 2010, 11:55:12 PM »

Titch - I don't remember the brand of skirt.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #844 on: November 24, 2010, 11:55:49 PM »

In addition, it is also difficult to say whether the jaw belonged to a female or male due to the mixed composition of the ‘Caribbean’ population, according to Stein.

Don't you just love that quote? What other composition  of the Caribbean population is there besides male and female?  Hummmmmmmmm

2 4 1
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: November 24, 2010, 11:56:33 PM »

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: November 24, 2010, 11:57:00 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving!

never denied that. 

Oh, I know... I didn't mean to make it look like I excluded ya. Sorry.

You ssssaid "Crabs"

you'll ALWAYS be my bro bro!!!

an angelic monkey

I know there will be a fight over who loves you most - but it's ME!!!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: November 24, 2010, 11:59:17 PM »

I have often wondered about his composition  Monkey Devil!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #848 on: November 25, 2010, 12:02:42 AM »

I don't think there is anything to wonder about there. LOL

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #849 on: November 25, 2010, 12:03:32 AM »

You're not the only one!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: November 25, 2010, 12:06:17 AM »

I wanna tell you all something - Joran is a dead man and his time on this earth is about over. This is the way the Universe operates.

Good things / Bad things.

Beth will somehow  / someway make her way

Dave will make it too.

The justice we all seek will be delivered in it's own time.

It's very hard to accept that - but it's true. It will happen in it's own time -

Mr. Fate.. KarmaRoundUp... and God control it all.

hang in there...it's been painful for everyone, but it will happen in it's own time.

and that might not be in this lifetime .. as Peaches found...

Love always..

prayers for all of you and Natalee...

an angelic monkey

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: November 25, 2010, 12:11:21 AM »

I wanna tell you all something - Joran is a dead man and his time on this earth is about over. This is the way the Universe operates.

Dave will make it too.

It's very hard to accept that - but it's true. It will happen in it's own time -

hang in there...it's been painful for everyone, but it will happen in it's own time.

Love always..

an angelic monkey

Rob, you can be such a sweet and kind man.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: November 25, 2010, 12:16:10 AM »

Thanks Rob, very nicely said. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #853 on: November 25, 2010, 12:18:36 AM »

Dave will make it too.

Love always..

an angelic monkey

I know that's right! I wish Jug had killed the little son of a .... when he had the chance.
He's too decent of a guy to do that... but I can still dream about it.

Pow! Four of them. Bag them and tag them, baby. I call it COMMUNITY SERVICE.

I believe in giving back.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: November 25, 2010, 12:32:09 AM »

Dave will make it too.

Love always..

an angelic monkey

Thanks Rob!  an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: November 25, 2010, 02:47:48 AM »

1. Was the trap door open when they found it? I ask in regards to anything been planted. Was there some sort of lock on the cage? Was there time enough between the first pictures and the dive for anything to be planted like a hat. Hat looks pretty new to me. Would the plastic or leather trim be affected by salt water.

2. If it was a police shield, was it made of something that the salt water would not destroy?

3. It was mentioned that polyester or some fabric in the past is not affected by salt water. Was at anytime the PO hat shield of Aruba sown on there rather than pinned?

The speakese of the OM is truly sad.  First not informing the family before the press and Yes, male/female can be recognized so we are told. To me to hear that because of a mixed race culture a body part can't be recognized is a slap in the face to intelligence, human dignity and IMO I would question the intelligence of their lab people and their processes.

No pun intended, but the whole thing with the trap smells fishy to me.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: November 25, 2010, 03:15:48 AM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: November 25, 2010, 03:26:30 AM »

Sorry, some of my questions have been answered. Was suffering from HARPY

Newly invented word for Haven't Read Previous Pages Yet

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: November 25, 2010, 03:30:25 AM »

1. Was the trap door open when they found it? I ask in regards to anything been planted. Was there some sort of lock on the cage? Was there time enough between the first pictures and the dive for anything to be planted like a hat. Hat looks pretty new to me. Would the plastic or leather trim be affected by salt water.

2. If it was a police shield, was it made of something that the salt water would not destroy?

3. It was mentioned that polyester or some fabric in the past is not affected by salt water. Was at anytime the PO hat shield of Aruba sown on there rather than pinned?

The speakese of the OM is truly sad.  First not informing the family before the press and Yes, male/female can be recognized so we are told. To me to hear that because of a mixed race culture a body part can't be recognized is a slap in the face to intelligence, human dignity and IMO I would question the intelligence of their lab people and their processes.

No pun intended, but the whole thing with the trap smells fishy to me.

IIRC from Kyle's description the trap door was laying inside the trap when it was found.  There was also a piece of blue tarp found near the trap.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4995.msg827426#msg827426

I don't know if this might answer another question or not...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366321#msg366321

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: November 25, 2010, 03:45:45 AM »

Hi ALL.

Just wanted to say - I'm with Anna on the service hat. I did a comparison a while back and can post it again, if anyone wants. But I think it is a cop's hat.

And that leads me to this - maybe this was a cop they found in that trap. They said it was MALE DNA but never said who they thought it could be. Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by drug traffickers? Could it be a dirty cop that was whacked by other cops? Could it be a dirty cop that disappeared years and years ago? Seems like they have been wearing these caps and uniforms for decades. And couldn't this also be a good clean cop that didn't adhere to the Aruba Dirty Polis?

Aren't all those things possible too? I guess we could be so jaded by all the lies that when they tell the truth - we just don't believe it. I think the fact that they took off with the remains - leads everyone to think something went down and it was underhanded. But maybe they KNEW this cop was killed and maybe they didn't want that all coming out. Anyway - those are just some additional possibilities, but in the end - who knows.

What we do know - it was a person. That's confirmed and they said so themselves and the DNA lasted between 3 and 10 years according to Kyle who said he thought the trap was in the water that long. There is also the trap was there and someone placed a body there years later - but in any event - it was a person.

Maybe, believe it or not - Natalee has not been found, yet. Or maybe is unable to be found - and that's the reason why Joran laughs. Maybe, San's correct and she is on land. MAYBE in a tomb and will never be found. I don't know. But I think there is also the possibility that Zandaam was right when he said - the body of Natalee was found in two days and a favor was done for the son of Paulus to exculpate him. Mayyybbbe.

And Aruba is not the only place in the world to have cops and some cops even have a different colored service cap.  Other people wear service caps and it might belong to some sort of boatman.

Anything is possible.  But I know what I see and before the remains were moved, the cap was just below the chin of what many called a skull where it likely would have been had someone been wearing it when they were put in that trap.

What would commercial fishermen do with a body is someone died aboard their fishing boats?  Or if they killed someone and wanted to dispose of the body so it wouldn't float?

What has been seen can't be unseen by me.  But one thing is for sure--we don't and likely will never know if that was Natalee in the fish trap or who it was because ALE absconded with the remains.

So if Tim Miller is so hot to trot to go back and search the other targets, will that just be handed over to Aruba as well?  It is their territorial waters and so some protocol for sharing would have to be in place before any search is undertaken.

JMO
I think that is the bottom line -- we may all see different things in that trap -- but, we will never know because ALE absconded with the contents.

Hey guys, Anna may be onto something...

Rob, check it out:

Korps Politie Aruba
http://www.kparuba.com/albums/korpsdag/index.htm

Now, compare it to the blown-up photo I supplied earlier:

Could the cross symbol be similar? Could it actually be a sword inverted? Also, I noticed that the newer police people have a silver shield. It appears that the officers in authority may have brass shields (on their hats). Maybe this is an unfounded assumption, but hmmm, it would explain why the shield or patch would show up as black (or very dark) when the color is inverted on the picture.

... One last question: Are the Vrolijk's related to the Croes'? ...

thanks Titch..

but; you must realize that we have been over this a thousand times to Sunday.

To quote Janet -

the chance was most likely lost forever....

this part of the case was really closed when Kyle didn't call the FBI from land.
it looks like a hat but I think the cross symbol on the jeans/hat  is only a reflect of something, if you see the bag on the left side of the picture you will see that it has the same reflect
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.