March 28, 2024, 09:08:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327767 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: November 25, 2010, 10:54:49 AM »

I know we've all heard and read this, but since this stuff is keeping me awake, I think it bears repeating.

Birmingham, AL (WIAT)- In light of the revelation that the jawbone found does not belong to her daughter, the mother of Natalee Holloway releases the following statement.

"Beth accepts the forensic conclusions, is emotionally exhausted from the inexplicably long wait, and deeply disappointed in the time and manner in which she learned of the results. Apparently Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother."

John Q. Kelly, Attorney for Beth Holloway

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-releases-statement/ycgpabf4TEyB5HpVZoCQDA.cspx?rss=1659

NANCY GRACE
Jawbone Found Not Natalee Holloway`s
Aired November 23, 2010 – 20:00:00 ET

LINDA ALLISON, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S AUNT (via telephone): Well, I did get a chance to talk to Dave several times today, and we were just — the anxiety was unbelievable this morning, anticipating what the results were going to be. And we, you know, just again, were almost flabbergasted to hear the news at the same time that everybody else did, that there was no phone call made prior to Dave and Robin or to Beth saying, you know, We`ve gotten the results and it`s not Natalee`s DNA. And so we were just kind of really shocked about the way that it was handled. And I know Dave and Robin are really disappointed and were looking for some closure, and it didn`t happen today.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: November 25, 2010, 11:05:06 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL ...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING From Scared Monkeys – 2010
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/25/happy-thanksgiving-from-scared-monkeys-2010/

A special Happy Thanksgiving to all from Scared Monkeys.

On this day while you are spending time with family, friends, food, football and parades, please take a moment to pause and remember what you are thankful for. We wanted to take this moment to thank all who make Scared Monkeys possible. Thank you Klaasend, Blink, Dana. Justen.  A thank you to the forum moderators as well, CBB,  San, MuffyBee, Nut44x4, 2NJSons_Mom and Bearlyhere.

We brought back a special YOUTUBE video from the past ... "thank you for being a friend"

We saw just recently with news in the Natalee cases that many past friends of SM came back in hopes of news that might bring peace and comfort to the family. Sadly, that was not the case.

However, as I wrote in an email to Beth ... do not ever give up hope. I am thankful that I was able to meet an individual, all be it under not the best circumstances, an indivdual who is one of the strongest and most determined people ever.

We all thave many things to be thankful for ... on this day make sure you remember them.

Happy Thanksgiving, Red.  Thank you for giving us this venue to do what we can to help the missing and the families who desperately want them to be found.

Enjoy your day.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: November 25, 2010, 11:05:40 AM »

For crying out loud.  The results were known last Wednesday when the FBI electronically sent the NFI Natalee's dental records ... dental records that revealed no wisdom tooth.

Why the week long wait building up to the the announcement.  Why keep an anxious family waiting for a week with a hope beyond hope that Natalee would be coming home.

Janet

++++++

FBI: Aruba studying missing teen’s dental records
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday ….

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/news/world/article_0074a3f2-3def-5a9a-a652-c24cc179caa9.html

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Nov. 23, 2010

The determination was made using Holloway’s dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor’s Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn’t Holloway’s — the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway’s dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jamnmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: November 25, 2010, 11:06:27 AM »

When was the lookout tower built in the bird sanctuary?  Is there a thread here that has information on the sanctuary?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: November 25, 2010, 11:07:45 AM »

I'm not watching football but I'm sure my my hubby.   
  My husband is smoking a ham to take to my parents house. 
I like the smileys here.

I can't figure out how to send PMs or where to find out how to send them.

Jamnmom,

PM's are deactivated here at Scared Monkeys. 

Welcome. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: November 25, 2010, 11:11:17 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AMERICAN MONKEYS!!

An early Christmas present arrived to the Fraser Valley of British Columbia while hubby and I were sleeping.  The first snowfall!  If you are indoors ... toasty warm ... the view from our living room window is incredible.

Janet
8:10 AM PT

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: November 25, 2010, 11:11:30 AM »

When was the lookout tower built in the bird sanctuary?  Is there a thread here that has information on the sanctuary?

I, personally, do not know the answer to your question, and don't know of a particular thread dedicated to the bird sanctuary.  There may be information in the Archives, but you'd have to read through. 

The search feature works if you know the poster along with the search words.  It can be tricky.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: November 25, 2010, 11:17:00 AM »

That area was actually searched when I was there. I have pics of cadaver dogs and searchers. The structure has been there for quite some time.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: November 25, 2010, 11:17:40 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: November 25, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY MONKEY FRIENDS.

May Beth, Dave and Matt be in all our thoughts today.

As Klaas as repeated several times in the last few days:   SCREW ARUBA.

Must get back to my cooking.  Turkey is on, cornbread is ready for making my mothers cornbread dressing, sweet potato casserole and broccoli casserole is next on my list.  Yum, Yum.

Have a good day all and May God Bless each and every one.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: November 25, 2010, 11:27:34 AM »

Must get back to my cooking.  Turkey is on, cornbread is ready for making my mothers cornbread dressing, sweet potato casserole and broccoli casserole is next on my list.  Yum, Yum.

And BOYCOTT THEM TOO!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: November 25, 2010, 11:29:42 AM »

And BOYCOTT THEM TOO!

And that too.    Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: November 25, 2010, 11:33:04 AM »

She isn't Coming Home

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 198:
  The holidays will be here soon, and we’ll have to face the first season without Natalee.   People ask what I will do, how we’ll get through it.  But it’s not the holidays and birthdays that get to me.  It’s the milestones.  Natalee would be looking forward to her winter break after her first semester at college.  But she isn’t coming home from college for Christmas.  She isn’t coming home.

It isn't Easy

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 219
: I have to make difficult choices every day. I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me. It’s not easy. I ask God to help me

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #893 on: November 25, 2010, 11:45:51 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/25/happy-thanksgiving-from-scared-monkeys-2010/

On this day while you are spending time with family, friends, food, football and parades, please take a moment to pause and remember what you are thankful for. We wanted to take this moment to thank all who make Scared Monkeys possible. Thank you Klaasend, Blink, Dana. Justen.  A thank you to the forum moderators as well, CBB,  San, MuffyBee, Nut44x4, 2NJSons_Mom and Bearlyhere.

We brought back a special YOUTUBE video from the past ... "thank you for being a friend"

We saw just recently with news in the Natalee cases that many past friends of SM came back in hopes of news that might bring peace and comfort to the family. Sadly, that was not the case.

However, as I wrote in an email to Beth ... do not ever give up hope. I am thankful that I was able to meet an individual, all be it under not the best circumstances, an indivdual who is one of the strongest and most determined people ever.

We all thave many things to be thankful for ... on this day make sure you remember them.

Thanks Red!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also!

Thanks also for sharing your encouragement to Beth with us.  If I had personal contact with Beth, those are the words that I would say too...never give up hope, we are here to support you! 

It's been nice seeing you in the forum a lot lately, your thoughts and humor and even the mutual anger shared made a tough time more bearable.  I know you're a very busy man, but I hope you have time to stop by often!

There are many things I'm thankful for today, and Scared Monkeys is one of them!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: November 25, 2010, 11:48:44 AM »

That area was actually searched when I was there. I have pics of cadaver dogs and searchers. The structure has been there for quite some time.

Thanks Red!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: November 25, 2010, 11:49:46 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving, Red.  Thank you for giving us this venue to do what we can to help the missing and the families who desperately want them to be found.

Enjoy your day.   

Hear, hear!   an angelic monkey

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: November 25, 2010, 11:59:31 AM »

For crying out loud.  The results were known last Wednesday when the FBI electronically sent the NFI Natalee's dental records ... dental records that revealed no wisdom tooth.

Why the week long wait building up to the the announcement.  Why keep an anxious family waiting for a week with a hope beyond hope that Natalee would be coming home.

Janet

++++++

FBI: Aruba studying missing teen’s dental records
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday ….

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/news/world/article_0074a3f2-3def-5a9a-a652-c24cc179caa9.html

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Nov. 23, 2010

The determination was made using Holloway’s dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor’s Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn’t Holloway’s — the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway’s dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

Why? Because it is a way to screw with Beth, that's why. This isn't about finding Natalee for them - but more or less continuing to drive a stake through Beth's heart when they get a chance.

And you know, this is why I WISH Beth was more vocal in a call for a boycott. She should scream it everytime she is on TV and THAT, my friends, WILL get results and these idjets off their asses.

Sun Tzu's Art of War - know your enemies weakness and exploit that weakness.

++

Next - this jaw bone was lacking ALL teeth but a wisdom tooth? Interesting. Didn't someone post here that the jawbone had ONLY one tooth? Do I have that right? I thought I read a molar, but maybe that was a wisdom tooth.

++

Amy Bradley - I think there is a high probability that Amy simply committed suicide. I think it's also possible that she simply jumped off the ship in route. I don't know for sure - but she was seen by her father sitting on deck in a lounge chair at like 4:30 am and was smoking a cigarette. The haggard woman seen at Isle de Margarite is not Amy in my opinion. The ears are wrong and the body type is entirely different. I know the marine claims to have seen her in a brothel, but I think that could have been a mistaken identity. Sometimes a person may reflect on their life and all of a sudden just end it. I know, strange but that's what happens sometimes.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: November 25, 2010, 12:22:49 PM »

And BOYCOTT THEM TOO!

And that too.    Monkey Devil!

ITA three, from the bee 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: November 25, 2010, 12:43:05 PM »

Not really sure what it means except maybe that Dolph disagrees with a report in today's Awe Mainta about police that have been suspended...the latest online edition of Awe Mainta is from two days ago.   

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/24671-korpschef-di-polis-ta-desmenti-cu-el-a-declara-cu-polis-suspendi-en-coneccion-cu-investigacion-mester-ta-sera.html

Papiamentu translation:

korpschef of police is desmenti cu past owing to declara cu police suspendi provided that coneccion cu investigacion, have to is close!

thursday, 25 november 2010 11:16

korpschef of police sr. adolfo richardson, is desmenti categoricamente the news cu owing to being publica on pagina 3 of the matutino awemainta of 24 of november 2010,unda cu is deal of crea the impresion cu korpschef will owing to declara cu "e police suspendi provided that coneccion cu one investigacion disciplinario, provided that realidad will have to is close."ningun instant korpschef will owing to opina this y niether interferi cu the investigacion inner cu is andando.korpschef is of opinion cu all investigacion have to march at one as imparcial for so not disadvantage none person at one as inhusto.

Papiamentu/Portugese translation:

korpschef of police is cu past owing to contradict says police have suspended cu cu Provided That connectionist Investigación, is close to Have!

korpschef of police sr. adolfo richardson, is categorically disprove the news cu owing to Being publishes on page three of the morning of 24th of november awemainta 2010, unda cu is the deal of crea IMPRESION korpschef Will cu cu owing to declare "and police have suspended Provided That connectionist one cu INVESTIGACION disciplinary, Provided That Will Have to realidad is close. "ningun instant korpschef Will owing to this opines y niether interfered cu cu is the inner INVESTIGACION andando.korpschef is of opinion cu all INVESTIGACION Have one to march at the fair is not only disadvantage none one person at the inhusto.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: November 25, 2010, 12:44:41 PM »

Not really sure what it means except maybe that Dolph disagrees with a report in today's yesterday's Awe Mainta about police that have been suspended...the latest online edition of Awe Mainta is from two days ago.   

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/24671-korpschef-di-polis-ta-desmenti-cu-el-a-declara-cu-polis-suspendi-en-coneccion-cu-investigacion-mester-ta-sera.html

Papiamentu translation:

korpschef of police is desmenti cu past owing to declara cu police suspendi provided that coneccion cu investigacion, have to is close!

korpschef of police sr. adolfo richardson, is desmenti categoricamente the news cu owing to being publica on pagina 3 of the matutino awemainta of 24 of november 2010,unda cu is deal of crea the impresion cu korpschef will owing to declara cu "e police suspendi provided that coneccion cu one investigacion disciplinario, provided that realidad will have to is close."ningun instant korpschef will owing to opina this y niether interferi cu the investigacion inner cu is andando.korpschef is of opinion cu all investigacion have to march at one as imparcial for so not disadvantage none person at one as inhusto.

Papiamentu/Portugese translation:

korpschef of police is cu past owing to contradict says police have suspended cu cu Provided That connectionist Investigación, is close to Have!

korpschef of police sr. adolfo richardson, is categorically disprove the news cu owing to Being publishes on page three of the morning of 24th of november awemainta 2010, unda cu is the deal of crea IMPRESION korpschef Will cu cu owing to declare "and police have suspended Provided That connectionist one cu INVESTIGACION disciplinary, Provided That Will Have to realidad is close. "ningun instant korpschef Will owing to this opines y niether interfered cu cu is the inner INVESTIGACION andando.korpschef is of opinion cu all INVESTIGACION Have one to march at the fair is not only disadvantage none one person at the inhusto.

correction   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.