March 28, 2024, 12:55:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327789 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: November 25, 2010, 12:46:10 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who read here.

Thanks to those who have kept this thread going for all these years.

Love to all of Natalee's family and friends. 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #901 on: November 25, 2010, 12:50:37 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24669-riot-commando-a-wordo-yama-pa-restablece-ordo-den-kia-.html

Papiamentu translation:

riot commando owing to place ordo bek in kia

thursday, 25 november 2010 01:22

at least 20 preso (prisoners) owing to dicidi of haci one accion of protest, after cu minister of husticia owing to send place hand duro on presonan at kia. some week happen one preso will owing to hinca one another preso in the institute coreccional. is deal of one are of detenidonan cu not have none sort of respet for autoridadnan. minister of husticia mr. drs. arthur dowers owing to instrui the autoridadnan competente for place one end at the accion of protest in kia y this did take lugar without haci usage of forza bruto. “nos is as cuenta cu all derecho of detenidonan, but detenidonan have to as cuenta cu also have reglanan y we will not acepta for they wordo viola” the mandatario encarga cu husticia owing to remarca at 24ora.com. kia as all another institucion have his reglanan y the minister cu have kia under his cartera will not permiti for presonan aglomera y comete actonan contra the maneho in the institute. the mandatario owing to adverti cu controlnan will become more severo at kia y cu only more medida of seguridad will wordo implementa, algo cu assure do not bay cay at agrado of the presonan. minister dowers also owing to stop 100% behind the usage of polisnan of "riot commando", demostrando cu the not have fright for employ hand duro hour is necesario y cu presonan can count ; cu riot commando will present again if have to reestablece ordo bek in kia.

comentarionan (4) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for now is hour, november 25, 2010
the is much good of part of minister.no have to have fear of give orden.asina person man have to is.esunnan with sigie his pasonan so and will see with respet will come bek at everybody +2 come across...

scirbi for sock, november 25, 2010
derecho? the la lose esey in comunidad by of break ley come across. is for esey the is one preso. learn the preso cu if the do not learn aplica the reglanan of respet come across,disciplina come across,obediencia, have love for his prohimo at where cu the is now, for majan the can go back back in comunidad. if the not accomplish cu this they jamas the can talk of derecho pace the have to accomplish cu the disciplina for her can hanja the derechonan. sr.dowers sigi aplica y show the peronana here cu have one authoridad cu they have for obedece. +2 come across...

scirbi for chandrikapersad, november 25, 2010
t'asina have to is. have instant cu have to talk y delibera, but have instant cu have to actua cu hand duro. at aruba we have to is very cauteloso self cu presonan not hinka in they cabes cu they're break reglanan of jail, for impone esnan of they self. in we region own jen of ehempel end con autoridat owing to let the asunto leave for of hand. after they have to actua cu hand duro caminda jen of dead is cai. prevencion at time is more mihor cu represion after. but anything if is stranjami cu for 20 preso rebel have to jama riot comando. kia have to own his same riot groep already cu this is standaard in prisonnan rond world y if they not can, the hour there police or militar is cai inside. if do you not can domina 20 preso do you self, then have to own algo left cu the maneho on safety in kia. +1 come across...

scirbi for min. dowers bravo, november 25, 2010
so have to is come across? lay down ordo on prisoneronan. much danyo they're make hour they're pafo. even have much person till today or owing to die of depreshon pavia of they. pace they owing to give they one fright so big cu they not can owing to leave till day today's of they. the thief do not steal only but also traumatisa donjonan pe hechonan. that is why they have to castiga! y others cu is kill y is close cu owing to make danyo at famianan for always cu they being keri kill. that they're for less life of person?dios? not! wel straight they duro! y others cu is comete abuse sexual or violencia on another? they're tormenta person indefenso y so make danjo for remainder of they life cu the hendenan here. they tmb have to castiganan duro. bravo min dowers y neither one pace behind neither for clutch impulso.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: November 25, 2010, 12:52:55 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who read here.

Thanks to those who have kept this thread going for all these years.

Love to all of Natalee's family and friends. 

Always great to see you Mere!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: November 25, 2010, 12:59:50 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody.

God bless us everyone!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: November 25, 2010, 01:01:14 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/ban-yuda-busca-isabella/

Papiamentu translation:

as help busca isabella

publication: diahuebs, 25 november 2010. categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): one suplica is bay at people, for help in buskeda of isabela bennett! by tuesday the child owing to bay cas for acudi at school, y never more owing to return. the lady young here, of 1.62 metre of estatura, cabey black, y is talk papiamento, owing to leave morning bay cu bus for school. testigonan owing to tell cu past owing to stay school for some rato only. the lady here of 14 year of edad, was dress cu shirt grey of epb san nicolas, jeans, y keds black. isabella angel bennett not have tattoo neither piercing at his curpa. the is child muher of the conocido tony bennett of aruba. esnan cu can know algo, can please calling 738-8615 also 592-6304, or 597-5229. or calling recherche san nicolas. in one interview cu family, daily paper owing to notice cu they're much cansa. they not owing to sleep self, because they owing to stay busca till madruga. much person is yudando they in the buskeda, incluyendo police. kizas the chens is big cu isabella is worde scondi one caminda! family is send tell isabella, for can please, sikiera let they know cu the is good. “nos do not angry, neither disgusta cu do you,” the mother owing to declara. “nos do not worry if have problem, we do not angry at all, y we wanted for do you immidiately come cas.” daily paper besides wanted owing to adverti esnan cu have the child here scondi, for corda cu if caso you have isabela scondi, take notice cu are you haciendo algo contra ley cu one lady younger of edad! as cuenta cu this, because husticia is cay pisa in casonan so.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: November 25, 2010, 01:08:12 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/chris-williams-laga-den-libertad-despues-di-a-sinta-29-luna-den-kia/

Papiamentu translation:

chris williams let in freedom, after of owing to sit 29 month in kia

oranjestad(aan): tuesday son of michael williams esta chris williams owing to wordo let in freedom for hof. on 8 december 2009, williams owing to achieve one castigo of 3 year y mey, after cu huez owing to haye culpable of attempt of homicidio, participacion in one organizacion criminal y posesion of arm of candela. this relaciona cu one caso of tiramento at eagle beach. always past owing to stay stop upstairs cu the do not esun cu owing to throw y cu the do not form part of one organizacion criminal. pesey past owing to apela decision of huez. corte superior owing to mantene the castigo cu corte of first instancia owing to dune y past owing to dicidi of take conocido advocate dutch gerard spong for represente in casacion, cu is the ultimo posibilidad of apelacion. one of the abogadonan of williams at aruba for of some month end was send cartanan for ask for williams wordo let in freedom, pendiente of the decision in the caso of casacion. this mirando cu past owing to sit two third part of his castigo end. majority trip is so cu hour do you achieve one castigo more high cu 1 year, could you leave after of owing to sit two third part of the castigo, if do you comporta do you self debidamente in kia. day 10 of november advocate general taco stein owing to let the abogadonan of williams know cu ministerio publico self will ask hof for williams wordo let in freedom, pendiente of the decision in casacion. this as always bao of cierto condicionnan. among another, williams in one time of proof of 2 year have to stay without comete one crimen, the have to stay bao of guia y follow conseho of reclassering y the have cu follow one training for her learn domina his agresividad. rond january or feburary, hof will can stay cla cu the decision end in the caso of casacion.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: November 25, 2010, 01:37:15 PM »

November 23, 2010
More Heartache for Natalee Holloway's Family

Dave Holloway thanked everyone for their support and says “we remain hopeful that some day we will find the answer to the whereabouts of our daughter, Natalee Holloway”.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/23/more-heartache-for-natalee-holloways-family/

Is She Dead?  Is She Alive?

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 42:
I grasped at straws. I was desperate. I bloodied by hands from ripping up rocks on the beach in the hopes of finding one tiny shred of evidence. I performed the revolting task of tearing through the contents of a garbage dump in search of my daughter’s body. I scoured crack houses looking to see if Natalee was being held captive in one of them. When officials found out that Americans were going into those places and shaking things up, they became infuriated and told me to back off.

I am a father who has no idea what has happened to my child. The questions run through my mind all day long. They keep me awake at night. Is she dead? Is she alive? Is she being held captive somewhere? Are they hurting her? Is she crying out for me? I need to know. I need to find some peace, one way or another

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: November 25, 2010, 01:46:57 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24669-riot-commando-a-wordo-yama-pa-restablece-ordo-den-kia-.html

Papiamentu translation:

at least 20 preso (prisoners) owing to dicidi of haci one accion of protest, after cu minister of husticia owing to send place hand duro on presonan at kia. some week happen one preso will owing to hinca one another preso in the institute coreccional. is deal of one are of detenidonan cu not have none sort of respet for autoridadnan. minister of husticia mr. drs. arthur dowers owing to instrui the autoridadnan competente for place one end at the accion of protest in kia y this did take lugar without haci usage of forza bruto. “nos is as cuenta cu all derecho of detenidonan, but detenidonan have to as cuenta cu also have reglanan y we will not acepta for they wordo viola” the mandatario encarga cu husticia owing to remarca at 24ora.com. kia as all another institucion have his reglanan y the minister cu have kia under his cartera will not permiti for presonan aglomera y comete actonan contra the maneho in the institute. the mandatario owing to adverti cu controlnan will become more severo at kia y cu only more medida of seguridad will wordo implementa, algo cu assure do not bay cay at agrado of the presonan. minister dowers also owing to stop 100% behind the usage of polisnan of "riot commando", demostrando cu the not have fright for employ hand duro hour is necesario y cu presonan can count ; cu riot commando will present again if have to reestablece ordo bek in kia.

the is much good of part of minister.no have to have fear of give orden.asina person man have to is.esunnan with sigie his pasonan so and will see with respet will come bek at everybody +2 come across...

derecho? the la lose esey in comunidad by of break ley come across. is for esey the is one preso. learn the preso cu if the do not learn aplica the reglanan of respet come across,disciplina come across,obediencia, have love for his prohimo at where cu the is now, for majan the can go back back in comunidad. if the not accomplish cu this they jamas the can talk of derecho pace the have to accomplish cu the disciplina for her can hanja the derechonan. sr.dowers sigi aplica y show the peronana here cu have one authoridad cu they have for obedece. +2 come across...

t'asina have to is. have instant cu have to talk y delibera, but have instant cu have to actua cu hand duro. at aruba we have to is very cauteloso self cu presonan not hinka in they cabes cu they're break reglanan of jail, for impone esnan of they self. in we region own jen of ehempel end con autoridat owing to let the asunto leave for of hand. after they have to actua cu hand duro caminda jen of dead is cai. prevencion at time is more mihor cu represion after. but anything if is stranjami cu for 20 preso rebel have to jama riot comando. kia have to own his same riot groep already cu this is standaard in prisonnan rond world y if they not can, the hour there police or militar is cai inside. if do you not can domina 20 preso do you self, then have to own algo left cu the maneho on safety in kia. +1 come across...

so have to is come across? lay down ordo on prisoneronan. much danyo they're make hour they're pafo. even have much person till today or owing to die of depreshon pavia of they. pace they owing to give they one fright so big cu they not can owing to leave till day today's of they. the thief do not steal only but also traumatisa donjonan pe hechonan. that is why they have to castiga! y others cu is kill y is close cu owing to make danyo at famianan for always cu they being keri kill. that they're for less life of person?dios? not! wel straight they duro! y others cu is comete abuse sexual or violencia on another? they're tormenta person indefenso y so make danjo for remainder of they life cu the hendenan here. they tmb have to castiganan duro. bravo min dowers y neither one pace behind neither for clutch impulso.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81472.php

Google translation:

ME used against protesting prisoners

November 25, 2010, 13:28 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

SAN NICOLAS - A bus of riot police in the stands at the entrance of prison KIA. A group of twenty prisoners refused yesterday after airing to return to their cell. Reportedly, the detainees are still not happy with what they considered "dictatorial" attitude of the prison. Also, one of them to be locked alone in a cell for misconduct, something they disagreed. Ordered by Justice Minister Arthur Dower (AVP) was used ME. Who knew the hard way the prisoners back to their cells as possible. The rumbling for some weeks in prison. Recently another inmate stabbed in his neck. The minister is also working on a new management team to steer the KIA.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: November 25, 2010, 01:52:09 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Google translation:

Email this article 
Print this article 

SAN NICOLAS - A bus of riot police in the stands at the entrance of prison KIA. A group of twenty prisoners refused yesterday after airing to return to their cell. Reportedly, the detainees are still not happy with what they considered "dictatorial" attitude of the prison. Also, one of them to be locked alone in a cell for misconduct, something they disagreed. Ordered by Justice Minister Arthur Dower (AVP) was used ME. Who knew the hard way the prisoners back to their cells as possible. The rumbling for some weeks in prison. Recently another inmate stabbed in his neck. The minister is also working on a new management team to steer the KIA.

So basicly, the PRISONERS are bitching about being bossed around!?!?  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: November 25, 2010, 02:18:13 PM »

Is ALEX MATHEWS still in KIA?  Seems like wherever Mathews goes trouble follows 

Prime Minister (center) cutting the red ribbon next to owner Alex Mathew

Exclusive Bar Opens In San Nicolas

April 1st 2009, Aruba.

SAN NICOLAS-Foxy Lady Bar and Restaurant was officially opened by the Prime Minister last Friday.
The exclusive establishment offers a cozy sophisticated ambiance and high quality service. The
latest bar and restaurant is located at the entrance of maintreet San Nicolas.

Present at the opening was the owner of the establishment Alex Mathew, his family, and many
invited guests. The Prime Minister congratulated Alex Mathew with his new business, and
appreciated his confidence and contribution to the positive development of San Nicolas.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/08/08/raid-at-foxy-lady-on-arubas-one-happy-island-due-to-human-trafficking-joran-van-der-sloot-thailand-human-trafficking-hmm/#more-17574

BUSTED - Human Trafficking
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: November 25, 2010, 02:33:54 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Google translation:

Email this article 
Print this article 

So basicly, the PRISONERS are bitching about being bossed around!?!?  Monkey Devil!

Yep!   

I guess some of them either saw or heard about Joran's picture from Prison with his prisoner friends...so they had one of their own too! Monkey Devil!

Actually it was proof of their "strike" for more liberties in prison.   

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/23931-presonan-kier-mas-libertad-y-mas-cuminda-den-kia-.html

Papiamentu translation:

presonan wanted more freedom y more cuminda in kia

saturday, 06 november 2010 13:18

the presonan at kia owing to go in one accion diabierna. they're exigiendo more freedom y more cuminda. they're achieve cu the cuminda cu they're achieve do not sufficient. pesey self owing to dicidi of busca more atencion by of not enter they cel. the are of alrededor 40 preso owing to close cabez y protest. till even they owing to succeed facilita prensa one photograph for proof they strike. they're protestando for derechonan human. in they protest owing to exigi atencion of minister of husticia. minister owing to stay of send they consehero. past owing to stay of go the week cu is come but the presonan was wanted presencia of dje diabierna. finalmente owing to stay talk cu they till hour owing to succeed convencenan for enter cel after of lucht. the puntonan is various cu the presonan wanted atende. one of they're the supermarket cu have in kia for her presonan cumpra they cosnan. the presonan is complain cu the cosnan is caro. 24ora.com owing to talk cu the director y past owing to splica cu they have one departamento cu is girl the kehonan. they owing to go afor for haci evaluacion y is achieve cu the prijsnan is ok. also the presonan is complain cu they wanted haci cierto trabao or achieve more freedom hour of go work abroad of jail. here the director owing to splica 24ora.com cu this do not algo cu can permiti all preso. the motibo is cu not have trabao for all esnan cu wanted work abroad. niether in kia self have trabao in cierto area caminda all preso wanted work. also past owing to splica cu have cierto preso not local cu is much dangerous. they're sintando one castigo high in kia. the are of preso here not can being permiti for leave haci trabao abroad of kia. so have one cantidad of razon cual not necesariamente can wordo considera trato inhumano in kia. so self will listen the presonan. owing to ask about the director if they have hand for handle the situation in kia if they resisti y does not enter they cel bek? the contesta is cu if they not respeta have form for succeed hinca all bek obligatoriamente in cel bek. on the aspecto of mathew cu also is close, the director owing to desmenti cu is trate bad. till even telephone the can using at kia same cu cualkier another preso. esey is thing mathew owing to haci also for calling prensa. one conseho is for evita of haci bad y mantene do you freedom. awendia seems cu esnan cu is protest is netamente esnan cu is cay close y after leave y go back cay close. esey is give indicacion cu awendia have one diferencia among sit castigo y feel castigo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: November 25, 2010, 02:40:29 PM »

Is ALEX MATHEWS still in KIA?  Seems like wherever Mathews goes trouble follows 

Prime Minister (center) cutting the red ribbon next to owner Alex Mathew

Exclusive Bar Opens In San Nicolas

April 1st 2009, Aruba.

SAN NICOLAS-Foxy Lady Bar and Restaurant was officially opened by the Prime Minister last Friday.
The exclusive establishment offers a cozy sophisticated ambiance and high quality service. The
latest bar and restaurant is located at the entrance of maintreet San Nicolas.

Present at the opening was the owner of the establishment Alex Mathew, his family, and many
invited guests. The Prime Minister congratulated Alex Mathew with his new business, and
appreciated his confidence and contribution to the positive development of San Nicolas.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/08/08/raid-at-foxy-lady-on-arubas-one-happy-island-due-to-human-trafficking-joran-van-der-sloot-thailand-human-trafficking-hmm/#more-17574

BUSTED - Human Trafficking

As far as I know he is. 

This says his dentention was extended for a maximum of 30 more days which would be up now.

hmmmm

Maybe if Sandy Leiva is here today, she'll make sure I'm understanding correctly.

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/23277-a-prolonga-detencion-di-alex-mathew.html

owing to prolonga detencion of alex mathew

thursday, 21 october 2010 08:37

judge comisario owing to bay of acuerdo cu the peticion of ministerio publico for close the sospechoso alexander mathew for one maximo of 30 day more, for motibo cu the investigacion do not completamente cla. mathew is wordo acusa of is form part of one organisacion criminal y cu is meti in traficacion of person. have one castigo maximo of 12 year for her delito here.

Jamnmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: November 25, 2010, 02:54:36 PM »

Thanks for the information Red!  No wonder I couldn't figure out how to send a PM...
The search function seems to hamper investigating but I'm sure that's been talked about before.
Thank-you for welcoming me.

Heidi
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: November 25, 2010, 02:58:24 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/ban-yuda-busca-isabella/

Papiamentu translation:

as help busca isabella

oranjestad (aan): one suplica is bay at people, for help in buskeda of isabela bennett! by tuesday the child owing to bay cas for acudi at school, y never more owing to return. the lady young here, of 1.62 metre of estatura, cabey black, y is talk papiamento, owing to leave morning bay cu bus for school. testigonan owing to tell cu past owing to stay school for some rato only. the lady here of 14 year of edad, was dress cu shirt grey of epb san nicolas, jeans, y keds black. isabella angel bennett not have tattoo neither piercing at his curpa. the is child muher of the conocido tony bennett of aruba. esnan cu can know algo, can please calling 738-8615 also 592-6304, or 597-5229. or calling recherche san nicolas. in one interview cu family, daily paper owing to notice cu they're much cansa. they not owing to sleep self, because they owing to stay busca till madruga. much person is yudando they in the buskeda, incluyendo police. kizas the chens is big cu isabella is worde scondi one caminda! family is send tell isabella, for can please, sikiera let they know cu the is good. “nos do not angry, neither disgusta cu do you,” the mother owing to declara. “nos do not worry if have problem, we do not angry at all, y we wanted for do you immidiately come cas.” daily paper besides wanted owing to adverti esnan cu have the child here scondi, for corda cu if caso you have isabela scondi, take notice cu are you haciendo algo contra ley cu one lady younger of edad! as cuenta cu this, because husticia is cay pisa in casonan so.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81466.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Fourteen year old girl still missing

November 25, 2010, 1:24 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The disappearance of fourteen year old Isabella Bennett, who is not at home since last Tuesday has come, has to do with gang activity. Several gang members have been arrested by the police, but Isabella herself is not yet justified.

This explains at least Isabella's mother Karina Bennett. It alleges that the disappearance of her daughter with her school contacts, EPB San Nicolas. More information would give the mother, except what they know now reason to report to the authorities. In previous statements to the press gave the mother indicated that Isabella had problems with some students in her school but that they were resolved to the extent known. Justice also has not yet officially released investigative report. The teenager, who lives in Mahuma is since last Tuesday by her family missing. She was last seen when she quarter to twelve o'clock in the morning from San Nicolas left EPB. She had her school uniform, or a gray T-shirt, blue jeans and black Converse sneakers of the brand. Isabella is 1 meter 62 and had a cell phone with him but this is far off. Who can see Isabella immediately call the police emergency call 100 or 738-8615, 592-6304 or 597-5229.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: November 25, 2010, 02:59:52 PM »

Kermit's thanksgiving recipe

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #915 on: November 25, 2010, 03:01:53 PM »

Recipe? That's twisted! But...
Happy Thanksgiving.   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: November 25, 2010, 03:08:10 PM »

I would rather partake of eldest son's French Canadian MIL's recipe of frog legs sauteed in wine sauce with a side dish of wild rice.

Happy Thanksgiving Kermit

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: November 25, 2010, 03:19:16 PM »

Well an American Thanksgiving dinner is where it is at for Tamikosmom and hubby.

A few days ago I contacted youngest son's American inlaws who reside in the Bellingham area and declined their traditional invitation.  For about a week it has been freezing cold in our area and road conditions have not been the best.  Last night it snowed and that snow continues to fall.  Although hubby was gung ho ... I felt confident in my decision.  Well ... son and DIL who both  teach in the Fraser Valley are heading across the line as soon as school is dismissed but are driving by to pick us up.  I have very mixed feelings about this afternoon's venture.

Janet
12:20 PM PT

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: November 25, 2010, 03:26:48 PM »

Well an American Thanksgiving dinner is where it is at for Tamikosmom and hubby.

A few days ago I contacted youngest son's American inlaws who reside in the Bellingham area and declined their traditional invitation.  For about a week it has been freezing cold in our area and road conditions have not been the best.  Last night it snowed and that snow continues to fall.  Although hubby was gung ho ... I felt confident in my decision.  Well ... son and DIL who both  teach in the Fraser Valley are heading across the line as soon as school is dismissed but are driving by to pick us up.  I have very mixed feelings about this afternoon's venture.

Janet
12:20 PM PT

Enjoy your dinner Janet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: November 25, 2010, 03:35:40 PM »

More O/T - I was in the Boulder area last weekend and noticed someone resembling Kermit 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.