March 28, 2024, 02:48:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #853 11/23/10 - 11/26/10  (Read 327809 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: November 26, 2010, 11:26:44 AM »

I'm looking for cords to a scanner that one of my sons gave me, if I can find them I'll scan and post the NE article.  I've used it before on my old computer...long time ago, I'm trying to remember what I used!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #961 on: November 26, 2010, 11:27:09 AM »

BTW - Lacle looks like a prancin' queen posting with all the drunken hens.

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: November 26, 2010, 11:28:39 AM »

I'm looking for cords to a scanner that one of my sons gave me, if I can find them I'll scan and post the NE article.  I've used it before on my old computer...long time ago, I'm trying to remember what I used!

OK TM.  If you can't no big deal.  I can get it and scan it. 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: November 26, 2010, 11:38:40 AM »

Thank you for that ban!  I have been waiting for that one since way back in Caylee's thread.  As for calling Mr Red an elbow girl, that has had me scratching my head.....

BUT, if you are looking for an ARMPIT of the world, I'd say ARUBA is it....

BOYCOTT ARUBA FOREVER.

Where is Natalee, Aruba???

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: November 26, 2010, 11:52:33 AM »

I think I found MY cord...on another computer in another city...kids!  I rarely print anything here so I guess they thought I wouldn't miss it!  He said he'll bring it and if/when he does if it hasn't been posted I'll post it.  But who knows if he'll bring the right thing or not.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: November 26, 2010, 11:54:16 AM »

I think I found MY cord...on another computer in another city...kids!  I rarely print anything here so I guess they thought I wouldn't miss it!  He said he'll bring it and if/when he does if it hasn't been posted I'll post it.  But who knows if he'll bring the right thing or not.   

OK, lol 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #966 on: November 26, 2010, 12:38:06 PM »

JJ and other previously banned don't get it.  I really don't care how many people post here and having an attitude will get you banned.  No warning, just banned.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #967 on: November 26, 2010, 12:42:23 PM »

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! This has been an eventful thread. I'm hoping the next one will be too........... only with a much better outcome for Natalee's Family!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #968 on: November 26, 2010, 12:43:51 PM »

We won't know until we get there...........   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: November 26, 2010, 12:45:56 PM »

This is the article:

Natalee was buried alive - that's the shocking conclusion of investigators after a female human jawbone was found near a swamp in Aruba, where Alabama teen Natalee Holloway disappeared, insiders revealed to The Enquirer.

In a tragedy that stunned the nation, Holloway vanished without a trace in 2005 during her high school graduation trip to the island - where she was last seen leaving a bar with Dutch teenager Joran van der Sloot.

Her sudden disappearance baffled authorities for years, but discovery of the jawbone - even though it wasn't immediately identified as Natalee's - triggered an explosion of renewed activity by investigators who have finally pieced together a scenario for Natalee's terrifying last minutes...and her grisly death.  In another bombshell, van der Sloot blurted out in prison that the remains of FIVE other bodies are still to be found in the same area of Aruba, a close source tells The Enquirer.

Soon after tourists stumbled upon the jawbone on Nov. 12, it was identified as being from a young white woman.  Incredibly it was found next to a swampy area where van der Sloot had previously admitted to burying Natalee's body - and even drew a map of the spot!

Stunned by the discovery, investigators have been taking a new look at previous taped confessions from Joran - which had been dismissed as the lies of a psychopath - and uncovered chilling clues indicating the beautiful blonde cheerleader could have been buried alive!

Joran - already imprisoned in Peru for the brutal murder of 21-year-old student Stephany Flores - was informed of the jawbone find by his Peruvian attorney.

Incredibly, the cold-hearted thug started laughing!

"He just sneered and tried to laugh it off as if it was nothing," a close source told The Enquirer.

But then the twisted killer bragged to a prison guard:  "There are at least FIVE more bodies out there.

It's no secret on the streets that the bad guys dump bodies in that swamp.  I mean mobsters and drug dealers - that's what they do to their victims.  This bone could be from any one of them."

The source added:  "No one knows whether to believe him, but he wants to be the big man in prison - always the center of attention."

Joran loves to taunt authorities with mind games, but he might be outsmarting himself.  Investigators analyzing Joran's previous confessions say they've come up with "tantalizing nuggets of truth" hidden between his lies.

In 2008, Patrick van der Eem, a Dutch undercover investigator who'd befriended Joran, secretly filmed him as he talked openly about Natalee's final moments.  Joran divulged he and the perky blonde enjoyed a wild night of drinking and then had a tryst on the beach - where she suddenly went into convulsions.

Investigators believe she was possibly slipped a date-rape drug.

Instead of calling for medical help, Joran said he and a friend disposed of Natalee.

Van der Eem asked him:  "How were you so sure she was dead?"

In a horrifying admission, Joran replied:  "I wasn't (expletive deleted) sure about that...but it really scared me to death."

When van der Eem suggested that Natalee was alive and simply in a coma when they buried her, the steely-eyed brute coldly and unemotionally answered:  "That's very possibly."

Poring over the confession, investigators revealed that despite the fact "Joran is a skilled liar, he sprinkles his lies with tantalizing nuggets of truth so that his stories are impossible to prove- while remaining plausible."

Their analysis of his chilling words paints a shocking picture of Natalee's demise - that she was buried and left to die in a filthy, boggy swamp.

"If she wasn't unconscious, imagine the horror that young girl went through in her final minutes," said the close source.  "That monster doesn't even know if she was dead.  He had her buried anyway!

"Poor Natalee could have been in and out of consciousness as she was dragged to her grave.  She could have been aware she was being buried alive and unable to fight off this evil man!"

Added an insider:  "It's horrifying to think Natalee might have been aware of what was happening to her - but was unable to stop it."

Dutch experts leaped into the investigation in mid-November shortly after the jawbone's discovery.  They began comparing the bone, which still had a single molar intact, with Natalee's DNA and asked her father Dave Holloway to send them her dental records by overnight courier.

"Devastating as it was, he became hopeful it meant he'd finally be able to bring Natalee home," a friend told The Enquirer.

For investigators, the bond held out new hope of nailing Joran for Natalee's murder.

It was discovered on a beach next to a wetland wilderness area - which Joran had pinpointed on a hand-drawn map as Natalee's final resting place.

Joran prepared the map for Dutch journalist Jaap Armesz, who befriended him when he was in Holland two years ago and did a series of taped interviews with him.

As The Enquirer revealed in an earlier blockbuster story, the journalist turned over the map to the Holloway family.

The wetland area adjoining the ocean, called the Bubali Bird Sanctuary, is usually flooded with treated water from Aruba's sewage processing area.

But experts say heavy storms in recent months raised the water level of the sanctuary and could have washed bones from a skeleton buried there into the sea - and the jawbone could have washed back ashore, where the tourists discovered it.

"There's no question where the jawbone came from - it was found very close to where the bird sanctuary waters empty into the ocean when they're high enough," private investigator Art Wood told The Enquirer.

Wood, a former U.S. Secret Service agent who investigated Natalee's disappearance for her family, confirmed:  "On the map, Joran marked an area where he said he and a friend left Natalee's body after she died."

The Arubans had conducted a superficial investigation of the area and found nothing, but once he had the map, Dave Holloway pressured the government to conduct a major search.

Authorities in Aruba - who don't want to scare away their tourist trade - point-blank refused to let the planned search proceed.

Aruban prosecutor Taco Stein admitted to The Enquirer:  "We never thoroughly searched the Bubali pond area.  We looked there, but there was never an exhaustive search."

Joran's secret "graveyard" might contain the bodies of other women who have vanished in or near Aruba, for decades a smoetimes - fatal magnet for the young and beautiful.

Amy Lynn Bradley was 23 on March 24, 1998, when she disappeared off a cruise ship, which left Aruba headed for Curacao.  She remains missing to this day.

Nevina Labouovic was sailing with her family near Aruba in 2001 when the entire family and the boat disappeared.

Said a source close to the investigation:  "Joran's claim of knowing about five more bodies has investigators puzzled and wondering if he is responsible for the deaths of other women who might be buried near Natalee."

By John Blosser
and David Wright

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: November 26, 2010, 12:48:16 PM »

Are we there yet?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: November 26, 2010, 12:49:11 PM »

I see some typos...sorry!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: November 26, 2010, 12:50:45 PM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #973 on: November 26, 2010, 12:51:01 PM »

Are we there yet?

A few more posts and we will be!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #974 on: November 26, 2010, 12:52:08 PM »

I see some typos...sorry!   

Are using my keboard and fingers?? 

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: November 26, 2010, 12:52:10 PM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: November 26, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »

BOYCOTT ARUBA! 

OR...YOU COULD BE THE NEXT ADDITION TO THE BONE COLLECTION!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #977 on: November 26, 2010, 12:53:25 PM »

Buckle Up!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #978 on: November 26, 2010, 12:54:55 PM »

3 more!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 26, 2010, 12:55:08 PM »

Buckle Up!!   

And Hang On!  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.