May 29, 2024, 02:11:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 236032 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2010, 11:16:24 AM »

As someone who knows the family of a missing child, I can tell you that LE does get cozy with the family when they are known to not be suspects.  If that bothers people, what can I say.  I bet anyone here who would ever have a missing child (God Forbid), would be more than thankful to have a relationship with LE.

I know it's the age of the internet and all, but LE is not obligated to tell the public anything , are they?

I am so sure that LE is upset about psychics.  They call in with their tips and LE has to spend time investigating.  Then the public calls in their tips that have to be investigated.  If they don't, Houze will be bringing those up as possibilities.  "Why didn't LE check those?"

I bet LE gets all kinds of crazy tips from the public.

They do get lots of time wasters. It's a shame and it's pretty disgusting that people try to insert themselves into a case. It never helps the victim they claim they care about. Or act like they know more than LE, or insinuate that LE is completely corrupt without personal knowledge of the officers involved.
In this case, that would mean that the FBI, ICE, and other agencies were also in on the corruption and all decided to target one Terri Moulton Horman just because she was there. If said Terri Moulton Horman was innocent, she wouldn't be holed up in her parent's house with her mouth shut, and having no contact with her baby.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2010, 11:49:27 AM »

Just reading at BOC and found this post by Blink to be intriguing.  Any thoughts on what she means?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Falstaff says:
December 6, 2010 at 11:40 pm
One of her bodybuilding friends referred her to Houze. I tried to plant that here forever ago but nobody stepped in it, lol.
B

So is it safe to assume that there are other plantings we haven’t stepped into?

Not sure if they belong in this garden per se, but yep.
B

Puzzler: I believe Blink is saying that she has "planted" info within the threads. This one, about a bodybuilder friend that referred TH to Houze, is just one of many hints she has thrown out there to posters. So she is basically giving you info without giving you info. Does that make sense?  JMO

Yes, it does make sense.  Also...she's letting us know that no one "picked" up on it. 

Bodybuilding friends - I'm not sure that's DeDe.  We've thrashed DeDe around pretty good here and on BOC.  So, I'm thinking that Blink is saying that we've haven't "picked up" on the "right person" yet.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2010, 12:17:42 PM »

Someone on Oregon Live posted that THEY had found an attorney for TH.  I think they also claimed to be out of state or across the nation or something.  And, that they didn't even know TH, if IIRC. 

I'll see if I can find it...  I always wanted to verify the dates to see if it made sense and could be a possibility. 

Puzzler, re: the quote, above from BOC, without reading it more carefully and in more context, I may not be accurate in my assessment.  But, just off the cuff... my first impression was that that information had been tossed out there, but no one really picked up on it.  "Plant" may have not been a good choice of words IMO, then, if that was the intended meaning. Because "Plant" has more illicit connotations, JMO.

Good work, Puzzler.

Cheers!  I'll see if I can find that post from Oregon Live...
(May today, or, at the latest TOMORROW, be the day Kyron comes home.  Please.)

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2010, 12:36:05 PM »

Someone on Oregon Live posted that THEY had found an attorney for TH.  I think they also claimed to be out of state or across the nation or something.  And, that they didn't even know TH, if IIRC. 

I'll see if I can find it...  I always wanted to verify the dates to see if it made sense and could be a possibility. 

Puzzler, re: the quote, above from BOC, without reading it more carefully and in more context, I may not be accurate in my assessment.  But, just off the cuff... my first impression was that that information had been tossed out there, but no one really picked up on it.  "Plant" may have not been a good choice of words IMO, then, if that was the intended meaning. Because "Plant" has more illicit connotations, JMO.

Good work, Puzzler.

I think it's that Blink "planted" a clue out there (her words), but no one stepped on it.
So, she's reminding us it was a bodybuilder friend that told Terri about Houze. Friend does not equal someone in another state, unless it was a "Facebook" (for example).

But if it were Dede, then Blink wouldn't be saying that no one's picked up on it yet IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2010, 12:55:18 PM »

Good work, Puzzler.

I think it's that Blink "planted" a clue out there (her words), but no one stepped on it.
So, she's reminding us it was a bodybuilder friend that told Terri about Houze. Friend does not equal someone in another state, unless it was a "Facebook" (for example).

But if it were Dede, then Blink wouldn't be saying that no one's picked up on it yet IMO.

Puzzler,
 I see what you mean.  Yes, without reading that BOC article, referenced by you, above, I should have held my tongue and not weighed in. Especially since I'm caffeine-free at the moment, and not thinking clearly.

However, I will, eventually find that post and will "plant" it here!  You Monks may pick it, or step on it, or even pizz on it, as you see fit. 

Now I must mainline coffee, or go back to bed. 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2010, 01:07:20 PM »

If Blink knows something, or has something to say...then she should just do it in plain English instead of playing games. After the cell phone fiasco, and the bashing of Kaine's very qualified and able lawyer, I think BOC is not all that credible in this case.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2010, 03:08:41 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/111227154.html
---------------------------snipped from above article------------------------------
An acquaintance said the woman was very upset in the weeks before her stepson vanished because her husband, Kaine Horman, was making her teenage son move out of the couple's Portland home.

According to the acquaintance, who wished to remain anonymous, Terri came to a 24-Hour Fitness a month or two before Kyron Horman disappeared. Terri was furious and complained to anyone who would listen that her husband was allegedly making her teenage son move out, the acquaintance said.

Terri's son did move out of the home in March. And friends who exercised with Terri at the fitness club testified before a grand jury in August

Terri's attorney, Stephen Houze, said his client is receiving "threats of harm," and is having trouble finding a place to live.
--------------------------------end snip-------------------------------------------

Why is it so hard to pin down exactly when James moved out???  I have heard everything from Feb. 4 to sometime in March.  It just seems like it should be easier to know exactly when he moved out.  I also wonder, did he return to the Horman residence for weekends or for Terri's birthday party in March?  How about spring break?  In my mind the MFH plot, James moving out, and Kyron's disappearance are all tied together somehow.

Also, I think it's interesting TH's lawyer said she's having a trouble finding a place to live.  Is that just to make her look more like a victim?  Is she having a difficult time living with her mother and father?  Is there pressure coming from them?  Is she wanting to stay in Roseburg, or return to Portland?  How could she afford to move out, and would she be safe, since she is receiving threats?

You know, I hate to say it, but from the moment this happened, I have wondered if TH's son had something to do with it.  He was in many of the pictures, and yet no one was mentioning him.  Just brainstorming for frustration's sake, it's not IMpossible that he did do something (after all, Kyron was familiar with him, too) and some of the guilt that TH seems to be displaying and the culpability that Kaine and Desiree keep pushing might be in regards to her son's involvement, maybe?  Just a thought.  I'm wondering if that had ever crossed anyone else's minds, or just mine?

I absolutely feel she is hiding something very strongly.  No one is that silent, her body language is all wrong in the first press conference - alarmingly wrong, and she just has too many skeletons that keep popping out of her closet from that time that she does NOT deny for her to be completely innocent.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2010, 03:42:20 PM »

I believe that ... in the process of elimination ... considering the discrepancies between the his mother and father's stories ... James should have been questioned by authorities regarding his whereabouts on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Janet

+++++

According to Terri

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.

It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

According to Ron Traver

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.
June 30, 2010

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2010, 03:43:19 PM »

If Blink knows something, or has something to say...then she should just do it in plain English instead of playing games. After the cell phone fiasco, and the bashing of Kaine's very qualified and able lawyer, I think BOC is not all that credible in this case.

I completely agree with you.  SO sick of all the bs.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2010, 04:02:24 PM »

I believe that ... in the process of elimination ... considering the discrepancies between the his mother and father's stories ... James should have been questioned by authorities regarding his whereabouts on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Janet

+++++

According to Terri

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

According to Ron Traver

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.
June 30, 2010

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

BBM

Janet, how do you know James wasn't questioned or interviewed?  Generally speaking, family members, close friends, those that may have seen the victim last and etc. are interviewed or "questioned" at the very beginning of an investigation.  I've been told by more than one person in law enforcement that they try to rule out people in those relationships right up front.  With all the time and efforts expended in this investigation, I find it very, very hard to believe law enforcement wouldn't have spoken to or interviewed James prior to this point in time. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2010, 04:19:00 PM »

Does anyone know if James went before the GJ? Is he too young to go? I haven't heard anywhere that he's been before the GJ at all. Perhaps that's being kept close to the vest. I think he maybe too young but I don't know the laws regarding that.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »

Janet

+++++

According to Terri

According to Ron Traver

Irreconcilable
June 30, 2010

BBM

Janet, how do you know James wasn't questioned or interviewed?  Generally speaking, family members, close friends, those that may have seen the victim last and etc. are interviewed or "questioned" at the very beginning of an investigation.  I've been told by more than one person in law enforcement that they try to rule out people in those relationships right up front.  With all the time and efforts expended in this investigation, I find it very, very hard to believe law enforcement wouldn't have spoken to or interviewed James prior to this point in time. 

MuffyBee

My words were meant to imply that in the process of elimination ... I believe James would have been  questioned.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2010, 04:51:55 PM »

I don't agree with this. Blink does not play games. She throws info out there to heighten the posters awareness of the case. She's also very dedicated in her pursuit to find the truth in these missing cases.

You may not always agree with her, but you have to respect her tenacity in finding out the truth in each case.  I personally have deep respect for her. JMO

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2010, 04:52:37 PM »

Moderators of the forums seem to know more than us mere posters often.  Just like Blink, Klaas makes references that she know more than she can share with us.  I always appreciate any enlightenment given.

We see things differently, and that's okay by me.  I don't see the BOC had any cell phone fiasco.  Why not bash Kaine's very qualified lawyer; posters bash Terri's very quailfied lawyer, too.  Goes along with different folks having different thoughts...all good because we need to look at a well-rounded view. 

I think BOC is credible in this case. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 07, 2010, 04:56:11 PM »

Janet

+++++

According to Terri

According to Ron Traver

Irreconcilable
June 30, 2010

BBM

MuffyBee

My words were meant to imply that in the process of elimination ... I believe James would have been  questioned.

Janet

Oh, I get what you mean now, Janet.  Thanks for clarifying that.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #195 on: December 07, 2010, 07:47:53 PM »

Moderators of the forums seem to know more than us mere posters often.  Just like Blink, Klaas makes references that she know more than she can share with us.  I always appreciate any enlightenment given.

We see things differently, and that's okay by me.  I don't see the BOC had any cell phone fiasco.  Why not bash Kaine's very qualified lawyer; posters bash Terri's very quailfied lawyer, too.  Goes along with different folks having different thoughts...all good because we need to look at a well-rounded view. 

BBM

This is not necessarily true. Some people have sources, and they can't divulge info because they need to protect those sources, especially if they are asked to keep info in strict confidence. Some things can not be said publicly in an open forum. Hints can be tossed out, but giving definite info is tossed out in a way for a poster to get an epiphany moment and go for it.

I think every one has the same purpose and that is to find out where the missing person is and who committed this crime. It's not a game, it's a way of communication to other posters to give info without giving details from the sources.

The people with sources that find out vital info on cases report it to LE. If, and when that happens, it can't be shared publicly because it's part of an ongoing investigation.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: December 07, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »

BBM

This is not necessarily true. Some people have sources, and they can't divulge info because they need to protect those sources, especially if they are asked to keep info in strict confidence. Some things can not be said publicly in an open forum. Hints can be tossed out, but giving definite info is tossed out in a way for a poster to get an epiphany moment and go for it.

I think every one has the same purpose and that is to find out where the missing person is and who committed this crime. It's not a game, it's a way of communication to other posters to give info without giving details from the sources.

The people with sources that find out vital info on cases report it to LE. If, and when that happens, it can't be shared publicly because it's part of an ongoing investigation.

Okay...well lets say the admins on BOC and SM....Blink is an investigative journalists and we know she has sources...and Klaas has mentioned more that once "from what's she's been told" (or words to that effect), so to hear anything of that value she would have had a source...therefore, IMO, both of these admins over forumns have "sources" and they relay to us what they can without harming the case.  IMO, they have more knowledge than I, a mere poster.  That's what I meant...sorry if I didn't say it clearly enough the first time.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 07, 2010, 07:56:16 PM »

Another thought provoking post from BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

riverpearl says:
December 7, 2010 at 3:09 pm
It was a few weeks ago, Ms Jackie posted about a “stun gun” being used against Kyron.
Yes, I was rather taken aback by the mere thought but I have had a few thoughts shaking around in my head and now here we are again @ “stun gun”.

IMOO A child, hyped for their SF & offered “a look @ a cool electric one” would not be as aware of “danger” IF it was presented as “part of a SF”.

So IF a child was “to see cool electric one”, a stun gun could be it BUT what IF it was a TASER w/ firing projectiles ?

A TASER may look more like a “non-threating” device possibly a “toy” almost to a child thinking it is a SCHOOL SF project. It could almost be, “Ky stand there & “suspect zero” will stand here” & “Ky, I’ll show you how cool it is–ZAP,”

IMOO A stun gun w/o projectiles would require “suspect zero” to get right up next to Ky but a Taser might be way less threatening to a child & “cooler” to see & watch it deploy.

JMHO … questioning … to infinity & beyond FOR KYRON>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taser

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #198 on: December 07, 2010, 08:08:34 PM »

Puzzler: First of all, I would like to say that you are not "a mere poster". I totally enjoy your insightfulness in every post. You are not only full of passion, but also logic.

It's not just Blink and Klaas that have knowledge. There are many people that have it. Maybe if all of the people that have this knowledge from sources posted on one 'closed to the public' forum, we would find these missing children/adults. Set up a forum where your background and source knowledge would be checked before registration was approved. Of course the source would be anonymous.

Just a thought...

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: December 07, 2010, 08:16:32 PM »

I don't agree with this. Blink does not play games. She throws info out there to heighten the posters awareness of the case. She's also very dedicated in her pursuit to find the truth in these missing cases.

You may not always agree with her, but you have to respect her tenacity in finding out the truth in each case.  I personally have deep respect for her. JMO

I am not required to respect her. She runs a website. Nothing more, nothing less.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.