April 23, 2024, 05:01:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 233377 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010, 01:23:19 PM »

From the article:

Stanton anguishes over the "6 hours" of lost time.

Kyron reported missing at 3:46 p.m.

3:46 with 6 hours back out comes to 9:45 a.m. (not 8:45 a.m.)

What does that tell us?

Thanks, I didn't catch that.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2010, 01:29:03 PM »

From the article:

What does that tell us?

well, that would tell me he was at the school and TH was already gone by then.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 01:34:23 PM »

From the article:

What does that tell us?

well, that would tell me he was at the school and TH was already gone by then.

Or,as simple as subtracted wrong?

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 01:48:24 PM »

who knows?

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 01:53:25 PM »

Rob,

Indeed it is.  Quite cozy. 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 01:56:59 PM »

From the article:

What does that tell us?

Maybe it tells us that Kyron was actually seen in Terri's car/truck at one of the stores?
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2010, 02:04:26 PM »

Last I check - in Zahra's case there is plenty of evidence and still no one has been arrested. Maybe that changed since I last looked. But even if they find Kyron and he is deceased - it's still a matter of figuring out who did what and there might not be proof that any one particular person is responsible.

It is assumed a crime took place because Kyron could not remove himself from the school grounds and get very far. He did not drive and he is nowhere to be seen. So the likely conclusion is a crime took place even though no evidence has yet been found.

Absent a body - it is assumed a criminal act occurred. Should a body be found - it will then be examined and the nature of any criminal act will be likely confirmed. At that point proof will need to be discovered of someone's involvement. That proof could lead in an array of directions.

Legally - there is the assumption that something nefarious occurred - but what and by who are still up in the air.
an angelic monkey
Thanks for your insights, Rob. 
I was just going to ask you what would happen should Kyron's body be found... (I'm new to all this), when I read your post, above.

So...It seems to me that his body or the remains would undergo forensic examination...  given that, here is my next question: 

SPECIFICALLY,  What if Kyron's body were to be found on Sauvie Island? 

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 02:08:35 PM »

Shoot... Rob has popped out of the cage!  I hate it when that happens.  Now, I'll probably never get an answer to my question from him. 

Sigh.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 02:30:18 PM »

I feel like I'm on the wrong end of the stick on this thread. 

I'm pretty clear on who has shut who down on this one.  I don't advocate for parents of missing children who cannot answer adequatly to LE about their whereabouts on the day the child went missing.  I will not attempt to justify the innocence of one who cannot/will not and has not spoke out on their own behalf whether theirself or thru their attorney.

I only know that if this was my child I would wonder about that person and they would be suspect in my mind until it was cleared up regardless of who they are.

I do not have inside information about family or corruption in LE but I do know that several different agencies are driving the train not just MCSO.

I think the witnesses are not speaking because they have been asked not to.  Evidence comes in many forms and it can go w/out a body.  All they need are clear cut - Means, Opportunity, and Motive that a jury will buy.

Don't forget to shine your lights tonight for Kyron.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2010, 02:39:56 PM »

i don't think there is a right or wrong end of the stick here.  imo we are all here for Kyron.  if i were on some kind of witch hunt either way, the first person i would be looking at would be KH's brother.  or brothers friends.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 02:43:43 PM »

As someone who knows the family of a missing child, I can tell you that LE does get cozy with the family when they are known to not be suspects.  If that bothers people, what can I say.  I bet anyone here who would ever have a missing child (God Forbid), would be more than thankful to have a relationship with LE.

I know it's the age of the internet and all, but LE is not obligated to tell the public anything , are they?

I am so sure that LE is upset about psychics.  They call in with their tips and LE has to spend time investigating.  Then the public calls in their tips that have to be investigated.  If they don't, Houze will be bringing those up as possibilities.  "Why didn't LE check those?"

I bet LE gets all kinds of crazy tips from the public.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 02:59:04 PM »

LE does get tons of tips from well intentioned people and psychics and lunatics, Caylee Anthony's case was full of them. And I'm sure this case and most high profile cases have there fair share of them as well.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 03:36:42 PM »

From the article:

What does that tell us?

Maybe it tells us that Kyron was actually seen in Terri's car/truck at one of the stores?

Or that the sightings reported of Kyron at the school (by students) after Terri Horman left were credible?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2010, 03:42:27 PM »

I feel like I'm on the wrong end of the stick on this thread. 

I'm pretty clear on who has shut who down on this one.  I don't advocate for parents of missing children who cannot answer adequatly to LE about their whereabouts on the day the child went missing.  I will not attempt to justify the innocence of one who cannot/will not and has not spoke out on their own behalf whether theirself or thru their attorney.

I only know that if this was my child I would wonder about that person and they would be suspect in my mind until it was cleared up regardless of who they are.

I do not have inside information about family or corruption in LE but I do know that several different agencies are driving the train not just MCSO.

I think the witnesses are not speaking because they have been asked not to.  Evidence comes in many forms and it can go w/out a body.  All they need are clear cut - Means, Opportunity, and Motive that a jury will buy.

Don't forget to shine your lights tonight for Kyron.

Excellent post fatcatlurker. I'm sharing a piece of the same stick.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 03:42:55 PM »

what sightings were those? 

I have never heard of one that stated that.  There is one by Tyler that saw Kyron in the gym, but also saw the truck out in the lot.  He was told not to say what time that was.  but the truck was still there.

Then there was the Tanner one that made no sense what so ever.  It could not have happened the way the child explained it.

Is there another one that I am not aware of?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 03:46:56 PM »

I have never heard of one that stated that.  There is one by Tyler that saw Kyron in the gym, but also saw the truck out in the lot.  He was told not to say what time that was.  but the truck was still there.

Then there was the Tanner one that made no sense what so ever.  It could not have happened the way the child explained it.

Is there another one that I am not aware of?

Those are the two that I am also aware of. You explain that the statement given by Tanner made no sense whatsoever, would you like to elaborate your thoughts about this?
(A refresher on the subject might be helpful.)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010, 03:50:43 PM »

Very unprofessional.  IMO

When the words of Kyron's father citing LE in media statements/interviews are considered ... it is obvious that the relationship between Kaine and LE have been thisclose in focusing on Terri since early on

In the beginning ... I felt that this connection between Kaine and LE existed because evidence implicating Terri in wrongdoing implied that an arrest was imminent.

Obviously investigators have NOTHING that implies Kyron left the school with her the morning he disappeared and ... NOTHING that links any involvement in Kyron's disappearance.  Yet ... Terri has been the ONLY focus.

For crying out loud!  After six months ... Terri has not even been deemed a person of interest by LE yet ... Kaine and the sheriff are doing lunch.

Rob ... you were right in the beginning when you claimed that the disappearance of Kyron was not what it seemed.  I do not know if Terri is behind the disappearance of Kyron or not but ... something is hinky in this investigation when Kaine has been given a free pass from the getgo ... the school district has been given a free pass.

Janet

++++++++

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton confident Kyron Horman investigation won't end up in the cold case files
Published: Saturday, December 04, 2010, 4:21 PM
Updated: Sunday, December 05, 2010, 7:07 AM

Last month, the sheriff took Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young, to lunch in Hillsboro. "We want to keep them appraised of the investigation, but asked they please coordinate with our detectives before putting out a release," Staton said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2010, 03:51:56 PM »

snipped:

"the white truck" Which white truck?
How do we know for certain which/who's white truck it was that Tyler had claimed to see?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2010, 04:04:00 PM »

Initially I stated that Kyron's disappearance could have been linked to something as simple as someone (likely to do with Terri Horman) being perceived to have cut someone off in traffic, somehow.
Did anything like that happen that morning? I have no idea. I can suspect that it did.
A white car? A white truck? A child at the school claimed to have seen a white truck, a neighbor who claimed that he and another neighbor saw a white vehicle near their homes at odd times.  LE's releasing of posters of a white truck imposed to be parked in certain areas.
None of this makes any sense.
Or does it?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2010, 04:16:53 PM »

snipped:

"the white truck" Which white truck?
How do we know for certain which/who's white truck it was that Tyler had claimed to see?

We don't and I have not read anywhere officially where it was said the he was told not to say what time that was. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.