May 29, 2024, 10:30:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 236006 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: December 08, 2010, 09:34:24 AM »

ooh.  That didn't work.

It makes no sense to me that he was pulled out of school in January for bad grades.  How long did he stay in Roseburg and attend school there or not??
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: December 08, 2010, 10:28:58 AM »

Good morning!

I just wanted to comment on the steriods.  I am by no means an expert, just my experience.

A few years back I completed a twelve week Body for Life Challenge. I felt the best I ever felt in my life, both physically and mentally.  I did not have a depressed or angry bone in my body!

I attended the Arnold Swartzenagger Classic here in Ohio....almost everyone would stare or make comments about the women who looked as if they were on sterioids.  There was nothing pretty about them.  The noticable ones had what looked like a "horse face", not sure how to describe it but it was very unattractive. 
Muscles were very different than what I saw on TH.  You could spot those women across the room, and it was just not about the size of their muscles.  TH just did not look like them.

I also know how fast you can loose it.  When I stopped I gained body fat making me look like TH does now.  That took less than a few months.  The depressing part is realizing you had something and you let it go.  In my mind, TH would feel defeated and depressed. 

My niece's husband used for many years.  Now, he looked good, but not good enough to say it was worth it.  We did not see the anger or "snapping".  He could be moody and nasty but given she is type A we could see how he could be.

Terri

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: December 08, 2010, 02:26:54 PM »

If Blink knows something, or has something to say...then she should just do it in plain English instead of playing games. After the cell phone fiasco, and the bashing of Kaine's very qualified and able lawyer, I think BOC is not all that credible in this case.

I completely agree with you.  SO sick of all the bs.

I don't agree with this. Blink does not play games. She throws info out there to heighten the posters awareness of the case. She's also very dedicated in her pursuit to find the truth in these missing cases.

You may not always agree with her, but you have to respect her tenacity in finding out the truth in each case.  I personally have deep respect for her. JMO

I am not required to respect her. She runs a website. Nothing more, nothing less.

IMO, respect is not a requirement. It's something that earned. Blink doesn't just run a website. She is an advocate for missing and abuse children/ people. That, IMO, deserves respect.

Respect is a tricky thing. It is something that can be subjective. So many times respect ='s agreement to ones own thoughts. I think that is what we are seeing at times in this thread. jmo
Blink has my support.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: December 08, 2010, 02:31:07 PM »

ooh.  That didn't work.

It makes no sense to me that he was pulled out of school in January for bad grades.  How long did he stay in Roseburg and attend school there or not??

Yea the whole James thing is a bit strange. I think Grandma at first was trying to protect James from the media by saying he was not there when he was, that didn't help at all.
Then we have Kaine saying Terri sent him away in January, Terri saying Kaine sent him away in March. To be honest, I am not sure who to believe. What does the bio dad and the step mom say? I think that is who I would believe because they really have no reason to say anything but what happened. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: December 08, 2010, 02:40:27 PM »

We have seen on the FB of James' step mother that he was living in Roseburg in January.

What is the big secret here?  Why the different dates for when he moved? 

That is what I would love to know!!

Just to put this bird to rest, James moved to Roseburg in March. In January, James was sent there because TH was having problems with his grades down sliding and thought that Angela and Ron would be able to help. She had him getting interested in 4h and horses. When James returned home, TH or Kaine sent him back to Roseburg (I say this because it's a he said she said). The permanent move was made in March.

I can't give you a link, it's just from the knowledge that I know. You can either believe it or ignore it.

Well that makes sense to me. So did they sign him up temporarily in a school?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 08, 2010, 03:38:52 PM »

Interesting post alert in blinks site!
Lea Conner says:
December 7, 2010 at 7:43 pm
annals says: December 6, 2010 at 7:44 pm
“Regarding Sheriff Dan Stanton’s 6 hour delay; The statement; “The teacher marked Kyron absent at 10am at the [delayed] start of the school day on June 4″ was reported in a number of articles. I haven’t been able to find confirmation of this in any LE quotes, but it makes some sense that “attendance” may have been delayed until the end of the Science Fair. 10am – 3:46pm is a bit less than 6 hours.”

That’s not accurate. According to Dan Staton, the six hour window begins at the time Kyron disappeared and ends at the time he was reported missing:

“He [Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton] was anguished at losing those vital six hours between the time the 7-year-old boy disappeared from Skyline School on June 4 and when he was reported missing. . .”
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html
“3:46 p.m. Skyline School secretary Susan Hall places a call to 9-1-1 about Kyron being missing.”

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

However, the MCSO website says Ms. Hall called 9-1-1 at 3:56 pm, and 9-1-1 dispatched officers at 3:59 pm.
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/Kyron_PIO_timeline.pdf

What this means is that law enforcement knows Kyron disappeared between approximately 9:46 am and 9:56 am. That means there is a witness who saw Kyron at approximately 9:46 a.m.

This creates a much tighter timeline for events. Based on this information, it would be possible to rule out people who were confirmed to be elsewhere at 9:46 a.m.

What’s interesting about the 9:46 a.m. timeline is that “Chas” claims he saw Terri Horman with Kyron sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning:

“It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. ‘Chas’ was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road. “It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.” Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times. ‘I recognize that truck because I have a friend that has a similar truck and I thought it was him.’”
http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=10

Andrea Leckey claimed to have seen Terri Horman at Fred Meyer sometime between 9:30 am and 9:50 am.

“Andrea Leckey saw Terri at FM#2 on Walker Rd. (It was inside the store, and the baby was with her (said at 1:14 in this video) http://www.ktvl.com/video/?videoId=581589824001&play=now Andrea knows that she herself was 2.2 and 6 minutes away at Border Books by 10:00am (2605 Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard, Beaverton, OR 97005). We do not know if she ran into Terri BEFORE or AFTER she was done with her own shopping, or how long Andrea shopped –so we can’t nail the time at this point… she must have driven away from FM at the latest 9:54am.”
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/KH/khtimeline.pdf

DeDe Spicher was allegedly missing from Westwind Farms from 9:45 am until 1 pm on June 4:
“On Sunday, KGW reported that investigators have been searching the property where Spicher was gardening on June 4. Reliable sources told KGW that Spicher left that area at 9:45 a.m. and was unaccounted for until 1 p.m. that day.”

http://www.kgw.com/news/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

At an August 11, press conference, MCSO asked for witnesses who saw Kaine Horman’s Ford F250 pickup truck at the Walker Road Fred Meyer store at “approximately 10 am” on June 4.

Law enforcement asked for witnesses who saw Mr. Horman’s truck “on or near Skyline Boulevard between approximately Springville Road and Newberry Road including on or about Germantown Road and / or Old Germantown Road at approximately 10:15 am to 11:30 am on June 4.”
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

On June 14, MCSO requested video of specific locations that was taken on June 3 to June 4. These locations are consistent with the route traveled by Terri Horman to the two Fred Meyers stores. They are also consistent with the the sighting reported by “Chas.”

These are also the main routes that the kidnapper most likely would have traveled following the abduction.

This is not to say that MCSO had “proof” implicating anyone. It simply shows that the focus has been on a much narrower window of time (9:45 am to 3:59 pm).

In order for Terri Horman to be a viable suspect, there would be a narrow window of time for the crime to occur, beginning at 9:45 am and ending at 11:39 am when she checked in at 24-hour Fitness at 1265 NW Waterhouse Ave. in Beaverton.

That time frame is too short a time period for someone left Skyline elementary at 8:45 am, driven to Sunset Fred Meyer, 22085 NW Imbrie Dr. in Hillsboro by 9:12 am, turned around and driven to Walker Road Fred Meyer, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd. in Portland, then back to Skyline Elementary by 9:45 am.

In my opinion, the timeline simply doesn’t work with the schedule of Ms. Horman’s whereabouts on June 4.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Investigator says: December 6, 2010 at 7:01 pm
“As I’m reading along here about the strange report of the 1 hour difference in time the Sheriff reported, (6 hours vs 7 hours), I had a thought. Has anyone considered whether TH could have drugged or otherwise subdued Kyron and placed him somewhere for someone else to pick up later? The school was open until 10am before classes started. Someone could easily have come in at 9:30-9:45 and removed him from a prearranged location (in a duffel bag perhaps?) and walked out of the school with him unnoticed.”

Based on Sheriff Dan Staton’s most recent comments, law enforcement has someone who saw Kyron at the school sometime between approximately 9:45 am and 9:56 am. This strongly suggests that whoever saw Kyron also saw the abductor (hence Blink’s comment about a description but not a name), even if that person did not know that he or she was witnessing an abduction in progress.

It also explains why Sheriff Staton is so certain it’s a six hour window from the time Kyron was abducted until the time he was reported missing at 3:56 pm.

More interesting, it also suggests that Tanner Pumala was correct in his timeline — and version — of events:
“8-year-old Tanner Pumala, a desk mate of Kyron says, ‘I went downstairs, and that was the last time I saw him and I never seen him after that,’ Tanner told KOIN news. Tanner said, the class was regrouping and it was the substitute that noticed Kyron was missing. ‘And she was like “oh no where’s Kyron there’s only five” and Mrs. Porter was like it’s okay calm down, calm down he’s probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I’m going to leave and she left,’ says Tanner Pumala.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/search-for-missing-kyron-horman-is-now-a-criminal-case

Tanner may be mistaken in his terminology when he calls the second adult a “substitute. However, given that the other parts of his story apparently check out, there’s a strong likelihood that he was correct as to the presence of a second adult in the classroom that day.

If there was a second adult assisting the teacher that day, then why is Skyline Elementary not willing to admit it? Or is the presence of the second person proof positive that Skyline Elementary failed to promptly report Kyron’s abduction?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: December 08, 2010, 04:11:34 PM »

Kyron went missing sometime between 9am and the 10am roll call.  He was discovered to be missing around 3:30pm, when he didn't get off the school bus.

9-10am time frame to 3:30pm (not on bus) = About six hours.

or

10am (roll call) to 3:56pm (911 call) = Exactly six hours.

I realize that posters here and at BOC are motivated by nothing but caring and concern for little Kyron, in all this "throwing about of brains" that has ensued due to Staton's use of those two words:  "six hours."  And the theories are interesting.  However, IMO those two words provided ZERO new or revelatory information about the possible timeline.  None.  JMO.

I pray Kyron will be found soon, and I pray I am wrong in my belief that Terri planned and carried out deadly harm to him.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: December 08, 2010, 04:25:18 PM »

I find it interesting to see the time frames all put together. Does it say anything at all about the stories if the 9:45 time frame is the beginning of the time Terri and Dede both go missing along with a possible time that Kyron goes missing? Doesn't that put the 3 missing at the same time? That is what I got out of it anyway.

Lets say there was a male there that day, perhaps Kyron left his group because he may have known this man? This unnamed man gets Kyron out to the parking lot some how and Terri swings on by to get him or the hand off happens some other place.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: December 08, 2010, 04:31:27 PM »

The 3:54 is the official time he was reported missing not the time he was discovered not on the bus. If it was that then you could use any time during the day that Kyron was not at a place he was supposed to be. 1:00 he didn't show up for the talent show, 10AM roll call etc...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: December 08, 2010, 05:16:27 PM »

Another interesting comment on Blinks is a poster stating the time Kyron went missing if you are using the 9:45-10:00 time frame would be the time families are leaving with projects, giving it a good disguise if a person was leaving with a duffel bag or something.

I hadn't thought of that. hmmm

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: December 08, 2010, 05:31:24 PM »

Anyone heard of this man? Blink mentions him, says he is highly dangerous. Her certainly doesn't sound good.

http://www.sunschools.org/Public/EntryPoint?ct=29463e0c0f1c3010VgnVCM1000003bc614acRCRD

PREDATORY SEX OFFENDER NOTIFICATION

Dykes
Name: Timur Van Dykes
Convictions: SODOMY II, SODOMY III, SEX ABUSE I
Sentence Expiration: August 01, 2013
SID: 06645813
DOB: July 24, 1956
Description: Ht: 6' 00'' Wt: 210
Hair: BRO Eyes: BLU
Sex: MALE
Race: WHITE
Address: MCDC, Jail
, 97203
Restrictions/Conditions: Prohibition from attending clubs, groups, social events or organizations, prohibition from forming or engaging in a personal relationship with persons responsible for the care of minors, prohibition from having any contact with anyone under the age of eighteen years of age, polygraph testing, and sex offender treatment.

Victim Profile: Infant males and males ranging from seven to fifteen years of age.

Method of Offending: Mr. Dykes gains access to victims through positions of trust (Boy Scouts, church membership, befriending single mothers); targets vulnerable boys and families; has used intimidation and threats to maintain victim compliance.

Known Vehicles: None

Parole/Probation Officer: Christine Jensen
Phone: 503-988-3136 x27374
Email: christine.e.jensen@multco.us

For general information on supervision of sex offenders visit www.co.multnomah.or.us/dcj/acjsoffendersup.shtml
You may call the VINE system, 1-877-674-8463 toll-free, 24 hours a day, to obtain information on the status of this offender. You will need the state identification number (SID) listed above.

Page Created: November 18, 2010 - Page Updated: November 22, 2010
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 08, 2010, 07:41:07 PM »

Police blotter naming this man. The two instances 12/22 and 4/20 does not say what they went there for. Aparently in April the scouts got sued and lost because of this man. I wonder where this man is, what he does for a living etc.

8/8/08 1:35 p.m. Timur Van Dykes, 52, was cited and released on suspicion of failing to register as a sex offender.

5/1/09 2:36 p.m. Timur Van Dykes, 52, was registered as a sex offender at the Lake Oswego Police Department, and also lodged at Clackamas County Jail on suspicion of parole violation

12/22/09 10:36 a.m. Timur Van Dykes, 53, registered as a sex offender.

4/20/10 2:24 p.m. Timur Van Dykes, 53, registered as a sex offender.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: December 08, 2010, 08:02:46 PM »

back when the LE were looking for the white truck, i remembered this guy from a list
i had from kyrons 3rd day of disappearance

PORTLAND, OR 97212
KLEMMER, MARK STEVEN

Charges:    Conviction Date  Offense Name 
06/15/1993  SEX ABUSE 1-FEL 
06/15/1993  SODOMY 2-FEL 

Targets: Juvenile males 7 to 12 years of age.
Methods of Offending: Used his position at a youth program to establish trust and groom juvenile male
Conditions & Restrictions: This individual may not knowingly communicate in any manner with a person under 18 years of age with the intent to commit a crime or for the purpose of arousing or satisfying the sexual desires of this individual or another person. (ORS 163.479) This individual may not knowingly enter or remain in or upon premises where persons under 18 years of age regularly congregate (schools, child care centers, playgrounds, other places intended for use primarily by persons under 18 years of age and places where persons under 18 years of age gather for regularly scheduled educational and recreational programs). (ORS 163.476)

Vehicle Information
Date of Entry:  11/28/2007
Year:  2006    Make:  FORD    Model:  RNG    Style:  TK
Color:  WHI    Color:      License State:  OR
Misc: 
Date of Entry:  12/03/2001
Year:  2002    Make:  JAGU    Model:      Style:  AU
Color:  BLU    Color:      License State:  OR
Misc: 
http://sexoffenders.oregon.gov/SorPublic/Web.dll/main?S=20171312800&cmd=SHOW_BULLETIN&I=750
==========

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: December 08, 2010, 08:18:18 PM »

I remember that guy as well...

Do we know if the science fair was advertized in the newspaper perhaps in an event calendar or on Skylines school or the school district site? I recall a local had said it was a big event in the area. I know our area paper will report on upcoming events that are important to the schools or clubs in the area. I think that is pretty normal?
Does anyone know how to bring up any pages as they appeared on a certain date? 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: December 08, 2010, 08:25:25 PM »

Did LE find he man in the background wearing the plaid shirt in the photo Terri took of Kyron? I think the mayor had twittered about that man. Was he ever found?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #235 on: December 08, 2010, 08:37:06 PM »

We have seen on the FB of James' step mother that he was living in Roseburg in January.

Just to put this bird to rest, James moved to Roseburg in March. In January, James was sent there because TH was having problems with his grades down sliding and thought that Angela and Ron would be able to help. She had him getting interested in 4h and horses. When James returned home, TH or Kaine sent him back to Roseburg (I say this because it's a he said she said). The permanent move was made in March.

I can't give you a link, it's just from the knowledge that I know. You can either believe it or ignore it.

In most schools they have a winter recess which consists of 2 weeks. When James went to Roseburg, it was a temp thing to see if he could get interests that would encourage him to focus on other things. He did, with 4h and horses, and boy scouts. Yes, small time frame, but those two were very proactive in giving James an alternate life style and life path from where he was.

I don't understand the mystery and focus on his moving to Roseburg, and I don't understand the focus on him for being a potential suspect in Kyron being missing. It's very clear he loves Kyron.

If it were TH that sent James away suddenly, I suspect that it was because he knew the people, that she was having contact with. There were a lot of dynamics going on in that family.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #236 on: December 08, 2010, 08:37:44 PM »

Did LE find he man in the background wearing the plaid shirt in the photo Terri took of Kyron? I think the mayor had twittered about that man. Was he ever found?

Yes, he was found and cleared.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: December 08, 2010, 08:40:35 PM »

Yes, he was found and cleared.

That is what I thought but I am having a difficult time finding that. Do you happen to know if that was reported anywhere or did LE say they cleared him? Did the man give an interview?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #238 on: December 08, 2010, 08:43:51 PM »

Ok, I feel like screaming. Why the over analyzing of the 6 hour time frame? I'm sorry, I can't even think right now about this. IMO, this was personal. Not a pedo, not random, but personal. JMO

Ok, going to stay away from this subject and just scroll by. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: December 08, 2010, 08:44:17 PM »

In most schools they have a winter recess which consists of 2 weeks. When James went to Roseburg, it was a temp thing to see if he could get interests that would encourage him to focus on other things. He did, with 4h and horses, and boy scouts. Yes, small time frame, but those two were very proactive in giving James an alternate life style and life path from where he was.

I don't understand the mystery and focus on his moving to Roseburg, and I don't understand the focus on him for being a potential suspect in Kyron being missing. It's very clear he loves Kyron.

If it were TH that sent James away suddenly, I suspect that it was because he knew the people, that she was having contact with. There were a lot of dynamics going on in that family.

Sass I don't think anyone is pointing a finger but you have to admit it is strange that the details have been so different from one account to another.

Winter holidays are usually a few days prior to xmas and then a few days after the new year. From kaines account Terri called him and said she sent James to live elsewhere. He was the one that made it sounds as if he was sent away and not just for a few days.

Personally I don't think James has anything to do with this, but I bet he has a bunch of stories to tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.