May 29, 2024, 11:56:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 236080 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: December 10, 2010, 07:13:33 PM »

O/T but excellent news Diane Downs denied parole and no chance again for 10yrs. Still denies shooting her children.   

http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon/111681119.html

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 10, 2010, 07:20:16 PM »

Attached to this link is a list of everyone in attendance on June 4th at Skyline School. At least 500 names on this list. There could be some missing however.

http://www.kptv.com/news/26094939/detail.html

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: December 10, 2010, 07:48:04 PM »

I feel like I'm on the wrong end of the stick on this thread. 

I'm pretty clear on who has shut who down on this oneI don't advocate for parents of missing children who cannot answer adequatly to LE about their whereabouts on the day the child went missing.  I will not attempt to justify the innocence of one who cannot/will not and has not spoke out on their own behalf whether theirself or thru their attorney.

I only know that if this was my child I would wonder about that person and they would be suspect in my mind until it was cleared up regardless of who they are.

I do not have inside information about family or corruption in LE but I do know that several different agencies are driving the train not just MCSO.

I think the witnesses are not speaking because they have been asked not to.  Evidence comes in many forms and it can go w/out a body.  All they need are clear cut - Means, Opportunity, and Motive that a jury will buy.

Don't forget to shine your lights tonight for Kyron.

I agree with you fatcat. I feel that LE is holding many more cards than they are willing to show. They are taking their time and giving their suspect(s) enough rope to hange themselves. I don't think anything will break withing the next couple of months, but I do believe there WILL be charges sometime next year. Hopefully sooner rather than later for Kain and Desiree's sakes. I think by the time this gets to the indictment stage there'll be enough circumstantial evidence, even if there has been no body recovered, for a conviction.

As for accusations in the last thread that posters like MK were being shut down for their theories, it was in fact just the opposite. I had a post that disagreed with his opinion, just plain ridiculed. I tend not to respond to that kind of post since it serves nothing and changes no one's opinion. But I am bringing it up now to show that if anyone was being shut down, it certainly wasn't he.

I have never felt that a thread like this is a pizzing contest. It is about theories and discussions about "What Happened to Kyron." We should be able to agree on that at least and not on who's going to be right, who's going to be wrong, or premature "I told you so"s. Having one's opinion and theories proved correct at the end of a case can be gratifying in some ways, but gloating about it if that should happen--childish. If Terri is arrested, charged and convicted, it won't make anyone else's differing opinion during the investigation phase any less valid.

clap...clap...clap 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #323 on: December 10, 2010, 08:15:01 PM »

I feel like I'm on the wrong end of the stick on this thread. 

I'm pretty clear on who has shut who down on this oneI don't advocate for parents of missing children who cannot answer adequatly to LE about their whereabouts on the day the child went missing.  I will not attempt to justify the innocence of one who cannot/will not and has not spoke out on their own behalf whether theirself or thru their attorney.

I only know that if this was my child I would wonder about that person and they would be suspect in my mind until it was cleared up regardless of who they are.

I do not have inside information about family or corruption in LE but I do know that several different agencies are driving the train not just MCSO.

I think the witnesses are not speaking because they have been asked not to.  Evidence comes in many forms and it can go w/out a body.  All they need are clear cut - Means, Opportunity, and Motive that a jury will buy.

Don't forget to shine your lights tonight for Kyron.

I agree with you fatcat. I feel that LE is holding many more cards than they are willing to show. They are taking their time and giving their suspect(s) enough rope to hange themselves. I don't think anything will break withing the next couple of months, but I do believe there WILL be charges sometime next year. Hopefully sooner rather than later for Kain and Desiree's sakes. I think by the time this gets to the indictment stage there'll be enough circumstantial evidence, even if there has been no body recovered, for a conviction.

As for accusations in the last thread that posters like MK were being shut down for their theories, it was in fact just the opposite. I had a post that disagreed with his opinion, just plain ridiculed. I tend not to respond to that kind of post since it serves nothing and changes no one's opinion. But I am bringing it up now to show that if anyone was being shut down, it certainly wasn't he.

I have never felt that a thread like this is a pizzing contest. It is about theories and discussions about "What Happened to Kyron." We should be able to agree on that at least and not on who's going to be right, who's going to be wrong, or premature "I told you so"s. Having one's opinion and theories proved correct at the end of a case can be gratifying in some ways, but gloating about it if that should happen--childish. If Terri is arrested, charged and convicted, it won't make anyone else's differing opinion during the investigation phase any less valid.

clap...clap...clap 

BBM

Am I naive? I never saw this. If it were there, then I just didn't see it or realize it. We all have opinions, and I think each one of us respects each others opinions. JMO

BTW, MK is a she, not a he. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: December 10, 2010, 08:38:26 PM »

Does anyone know how far you can travel by boat from Suavie Island?

Out to the ocean... The Multnomah Channel con-nected to the Co-lum-bia.  The Co-lum-bia connected to the Pa-ci-fic.  (Hear jingle:  "Leg bone connected to the... etc., etc.)

Thank you Kokos Cat. I was just wondering if Kyron could have been taken away via boat.

Good thinking, Sebastian.  Yes, it is possible. It's likely they wouldn't have risked crossing out of the mouth of the Columbia into the ocean, however, too treacherous. 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: December 10, 2010, 08:48:32 PM »

Does anyone know how far you can travel by boat from Suavie Island?

Out to the ocean... The Multnomah Channel con-nected to the Co-lum-bia.  The Co-lum-bia connected to the Pa-ci-fic.  (Hear jingle:  "Leg bone connected to the... etc., etc.)

Thank you Kokos Cat. I was just wondering if Kyron could have been taken away via boat.

Good thinking, Sebastian.  Yes, it is possible. It's likely they wouldn't have risked crossing out of the mouth of the Columbia into the ocean, however, too treacherous. 

They could have reached their destination in countless places, prior to that, and wouldn't have had to, though.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: December 10, 2010, 09:40:40 PM »

Kyron's Christmas Tree at the Wall Hope

Toy Story figure up in the top of the three.  Waaaah!  Kyron loves Toy Story.
One red bow turned sideways, front and center, in the shape of a "K" for Kyron.
Unbearably sad.  Yep, this is a picture of a man with a broken heart.
The child is a "missing" little boy, and the daddy is a "lost" man.

(Does Terri read here?  Terri, does this picture give you a sense of accomplishment?  Where is Kyron, Terri?)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: December 10, 2010, 10:24:24 PM »

(Does Terri read here?  Terri, does this picture give you a sense of accomplishment?  Where is Kyron, Terri?)

Good eye, Desi!

So sad he is still missing.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #328 on: December 10, 2010, 10:35:29 PM »

BBM

This just breaks my heart. I feel so bad for Kaine and Desiree. 

I know there are some posters that are on the fence, and some that believe TH is innocent, but look at her actions from day 1.

I'm not saying she was the primary person involved in Ky's disappearance, I'm saying she has knowledge and she needs to spill the beans. This has gone on far too long. KH and DY are in emotional pain.

I'm tired of the "LE is corrupt and they're targeting TH". She's an unofficial suspect because she made some decisions in her life that shows she is suspect.

Kyron needs to come home, and his family needs closure.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: December 10, 2010, 10:44:33 PM »

I had to log myself off a while ago so that I couldn't do a post without thinking it over for a few moments. My opinion is just that, my opinion. It does me no good to be disagreeable to my fellow monkeys who I like, respect and admire. And it does nothing to help find Kyron. 
I am fairly pizzed at LE for
a.) not finding Kyron
b.) making these obtuse statments about how far along they are
c.) soon LE will call out suspects ??
Mostly I am pizzed that this little guy is not home where he belongs, and Desiree and Kaine are suffering so much.
I want him to come home. Too many missing children, too few answers. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: December 10, 2010, 11:05:46 PM »

I had to log myself off a while ago so that I couldn't do a post without thinking it over for a few moments. My opinion is just that, my opinion. It does me no good to be disagreeable to my fellow monkeys who I like, respect and admire. And it does nothing to help find Kyron. 
I am fairly pizzed at LE for
a.) not finding Kyron
b.) making these obtuse statments about how far along they are
c.) soon LE will call out suspects ??
Mostly I am pizzed that this little guy is not home where he belongs, and Desiree and Kaine are suffering so much.
I want him to come home. Too many missing children, too few answers. 

I agree, Kat.

I am anxious for action against Kyron's victimizers and of course, anxious for him to come home.

I feel so much for Kyron's parents as well.

They have gone through hell for too long.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #331 on: December 10, 2010, 11:08:55 PM »

One other thing. If you think for one second that TH is 100% innocent in Kyron being missing, then you should re-evaluate her actions from day one. You don't need to be a licensed psychologist to read or see her actions.

I'm just totally flabbergasted at some of the speculations and defense of her. Her emails, her comments to acquaintances, and her actions warrant her being a suspect. Some try and reach out there and speculate that a perv took him. Some say that the MFH plot was set up. It never happened. Do you really think that LE would provide Kaine information about it if it weren't true? Do you think that LE is that corrupt?

Look at the facts starting from day 1. TH is definitely involved IMO. To what extent, I don't know, but she is involved.

I think sometimes when people don't have answers, they grasp at straws. Their so desperate for answers, their thoughts get clouded because they want answers. This can be a part of our thought process when we begin to question what is real and what is not real. Emotions play a big part in our opinions and thought process.

The one thing I am sure of is, Kyron is still missing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: December 10, 2010, 11:10:44 PM »

Ugh! Accidently posted too soon....

To finish....Terri's actions scream guilt. There is no LE scheme to convict an innocent woman. LE wants to find Kyron as much as anyone else, and it's unfair to portray them as inept or corrupt without proof of either.

I agree
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 10, 2010, 11:18:16 PM »

I didn’t realize there were almost 500 people thought to be at the school the morning of the science fair.  No wonder no one saw anything…lots of confusion and prime opportunity IMO.
http://www.kgw.com/home/Kyron-task-force-seeks-help-from-Skyline-community-111693624.html
Kyron task force seeks help from Skyline community
by Jeff Thompson, kgw.com Staff
Posted on December 10, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Updated today at 3:20 PM
PORTLAND – The task force assigned to the Kyron Horman investigation has asked the Skyline Elementary School community to help determine who was at the school when the boy disappeared.
The letter included a list of 490 people the task force believed were at the school between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on June 4th, the last day Kyron Horman was seen.
Anyone who noticed any discrepancies on the list was asked to report that information to the task force.
Below is the letter that Skyline families received Friday:

Skyline Families,

Below you will find a message from the Kyron Horman Investigation Task Force.  As part of our ongoing effort to cooperate with law enforcement in this matter, we are forwarding it to you and asking for your cooperation.

Regards,

Ben Keefer
Principal

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: December 10, 2010, 11:27:42 PM »

I didn’t realize there were almost 500 people thought to be at the school the morning of the science fair.  No wonder no one saw anything…lots of confusion and prime opportunity IMO.
http://www.kgw.com/home/Kyron-task-force-seeks-help-from-Skyline-community-111693624.html
Kyron task force seeks help from Skyline community
by Jeff Thompson, kgw.com Staff
Posted on December 10, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Updated today at 3:20 PM
PORTLAND – The task force assigned to the Kyron Horman investigation has asked the Skyline Elementary School community to help determine who was at the school when the boy disappeared.
The letter included a list of 490 people the task force believed were at the school between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on June 4th, the last day Kyron Horman was seen.
Anyone who noticed any discrepancies on the list was asked to report that information to the task force.
Below is the letter that Skyline families received Friday:

Skyline Families,

Below you will find a message from the Kyron Horman Investigation Task Force.  As part of our ongoing effort to cooperate with law enforcement in this matter, we are forwarding it to you and asking for your cooperation.

Regards,

Ben Keefer
Principal

Here's the rest of what was in the article:

Members of the Skyline School Community,

One of the many tasks that law enforcement has undertaken in the course of the investigation of the disappearance of Kyron Horman has been to try and determine as definitely as possible the identity of every individual who was on the Skyline School campus at any time between 8:00 am and noon on June 4, 2010.  This has proved a more complex endeavor than one might think.  Many sources of information have been consulted.

To date, law enforcement has identified 490 people who were present.  In order to ensure, as far as is humanly possible, that this is a complete and accurate list, one of the remaining steps we feel is necessary is to share that list with you, the members of the Skyline Community, and ask you to examine it and inform us of:
    1.    ANY INDIVIDUAL (to include a minor child), other than a Skyline Student, who you have reason to believe was on the campus between 8-12 on June 4 but is not on this list; and
    2.    ANY INDIVIDUAL who is on the list but who you have reason to believe was not on campus during that time.

We realize that this entails some diminution of the privacy of those on the list.  To that end we have removed the names of the Skyline students on our list.  Additionally, other minor children are simply referred to as “minor child of ____” and not personally named.  To others, we ask your understanding that this is a necessary step in an important criminal investigation and, in any event, would probably occur ultimately through media coverage of court proceedings.

You may respond to this inquiry in one of two ways:
    a. Call the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office tipline at (503) 261-2847 and leave a voice mail with the following information:
        1.    Your name
        2.    That you are calling in response to the “Skyline School project”
        3.    A contact number where you can be reached
        4.    Information regarding any individual who should be on or off the list below
     b. Send an e-mail to Skyline.Flyer@mcso.us and include the same information listed in items 1-4, above.

Your prompt response to this inquiry will assist law enforcement greatly in completing one of our many tasks.  Thank you in advance for taking the time to review this list and respond.

- The Kyron Horman Investigation Task Force

(The list below was redacted for privacy purposes.)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: December 10, 2010, 11:41:10 PM »

Well, one question is answered.  Terri and Kiara were at the school that morning.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/kyron_horman_task_force_sends.html
Kyron Horman Task Force sends out list of 490 people interviewed from school, and asks if they're missing anyone
Published: Friday, December 10, 2010, 3:13 PM     Updated: Friday, December 10, 2010, 6:22 PM
The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office asked the Skyline School principal to send a flyer to its parents and staff, as investigators seek to determine as definitively as possible, the identity of every person who was on the school campus between 8 and noon on June 4, the day Kyron Horman, then 7, disappeared.

"This has proved a more complex endeavor than one might think. Many sources of information have been consulted,'' the task force wrote to the Skyline School community.

The task force has identified 490 people who were present.

But, in order to ensure "as far as is humanly possible" that law enforcement's list is complete and accurate, it shared the names of everyone they've identified on the e-mail, excluding students, and asked the community to identify anyone who might be missing from the list, or who is on the list but wasn't on campus at that time.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said the flyer is to double-check that law enforcement has interviewed everyone who was at the school when Kyron was last seen.

"They just want to do one more check to ensure there isn't anyone they missed,'' Staton said.

The list does contain Terri Moulton Horman, Kyron's stepmom who has been the focal point of the ongoing investigation, and "minor child of Kaine & Terri Horman,'' referring to their now 2-year-old daughter, Kiara. Terri Horman had taken Kyron to school that morning for a science fair and told investigators she last saw him about 8:45 a.m. walking in the hallway toward his classroom.
(Snipped)

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 10, 2010, 11:41:34 PM »

One other thing. If you think for one second that TH is 100% innocent in Kyron being missing, then you should re-evaluate her actions from day one. You don't need to be a licensed psychologist to read or see her actions.

I'm just totally flabbergasted at some of the speculations and defense of her. Her emails, her comments to acquaintances, and her actions warrant her being a suspect. Some try and reach out there and speculate that a perv took him. Some say that the MFH plot was set up. It never happened. Do you really think that LE would provide Kaine information about it if it weren't true? Do you think that LE is that corrupt?

Look at the facts starting from day 1. TH is definitely involved IMO. To what extent, I don't know, but she is involved.

I think sometimes when people don't have answers, they grasp at straws. Their so desperate for answers, their thoughts get clouded because they want answers. This can be a part of our thought process when we begin to question what is real and what is not real. Emotions play a big part in our opinions and thought process.

The one thing I am sure of is, Kyron is still missing.

There are so few facts known, I am not sure how anyone can come to a conclusion of anything at this point. Nothing so far has convinced me of her guilt or her innocence. In my opinion, both sides have compelling arguments.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: December 10, 2010, 11:45:06 PM »

Well, one question is answered.  Terri and Kiara were at the school that morning.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/kyron_horman_task_force_sends.html
Kyron Horman Task Force sends out list of 490 people interviewed from school, and asks if they're missing anyone
Published: Friday, December 10, 2010, 3:13 PM     Updated: Friday, December 10, 2010, 6:22 PM
The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office asked the Skyline School principal to send a flyer to its parents and staff, as investigators seek to determine as definitively as possible, the identity of every person who was on the school campus between 8 and noon on June 4, the day Kyron Horman, then 7, disappeared.

"This has proved a more complex endeavor than one might think. Many sources of information have been consulted,'' the task force wrote to the Skyline School community.

But, in order to ensure "as far as is humanly possible" that law enforcement's list is complete and accurate, it shared the names of everyone they've identified on the e-mail, excluding students, and asked the community to identify anyone who might be missing from the list, or who is on the list but wasn't on campus at that time.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said the flyer is to double-check that law enforcement has interviewed everyone who was at the school when Kyron was last seen.

"They just want to do one more check to ensure there isn't anyone they missed,'' Staton said.

The list does contain Terri Moulton Horman, Kyron's stepmom who has been the focal point of the ongoing investigation, and "minor child of Kaine & Terri Horman,'' referring to their now 2-year-old daughter, Kiara. Terri Horman had taken Kyron to school that morning for a science fair and told investigators she last saw him about 8:45 a.m. walking in the hallway toward his classroom.
(Snipped)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: December 10, 2010, 11:47:44 PM »

(Snipped)

oops.  what i was going to post, was:  what would be the point of putting something like this out if LE is positive that TH is guilty of disappearing Kyron, and they are indeed just waiting for that perfect time to arrest her?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: December 10, 2010, 11:53:21 PM »

Thanks Puzzler, what is your take on the letter.

the time frame says 8-12, I wonder why the time frame has been widened. Any thoughts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.