May 29, 2024, 10:23:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 236005 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2010, 04:17:46 PM »

Initially I stated that Kyron's disappearance could have been linked to something as simple as someone (likely to do with Terri Horman) being perceived to have cut someone off in traffic, somehow.
Did anything like that happen that morning? I have no idea. I can suspect that it did.
A white car? A white truck? A child at the school claimed to have seen a white truck, a neighbor who claimed that he and another neighbor saw a white vehicle near their homes at odd times.  LE's releasing of posters of a white truck imposed to be parked in certain areas.
None of this makes any sense.
Or does it?

I contend that within about a month, it will all make more sense.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2010, 04:21:02 PM »

I think it is rather unfair to say those who are questioning if Terri is involved or not is siding with her. It is just about as unfair as those saying people who feel Terri is guilty is jumping on a bandwagon or driving a witch hunt.
I think we are all here for Kyron, not for Terri, but that is just my opinion.

Janet I agree with you, the school has been given a waver on this and I don't understand it. Fact is, if the school had common sense practices in place to ensure the safety of the students as federal laws demands, Kyron could not have gone missing, that is the point of the law in the first place.

Pedo's have entered schools and taken children before. Happened in Portland about 25-30 years ago as a matter of fact. To say it could not have happened is not realistic in my opinion.

Here is something we have not really talked about since the very beginning. What if Kyron did leave the school on his own? I recall there was some talk about a performance he was giving. How excited could he have been about that if he didn't tell his parents about it? Was he trying to ditch school by trying to get out of participating in the talent show? Could he have left and been picked up by somebody? I know it sounds like a long shot, but kids leave school, kids get stage fright, could this have been the case? Just throwing it out there.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2010, 04:27:43 PM »

Why the mention of "psychic's"?
Is there not a specific division who would handle the influx of calls made by concerned citizens?
Who decides which calls to apply credibility status to?

As I recall there was an eye witness who SAW Jaycee Duggard in a van at a gas station within a few miles of the torture camp that she and then later her Daughters were forced to live in.
A needle in a haystack? How hard would it have been to walk around and search the entire property perimeters where known sex offenders were residing at that or any point? Especially when/after neighbors had made complaints?

Was the man who reported seeing Jaycee Duggard credible?

It's easy to point fingers, cast blame, suspicion, and doubt.

If just one of the tips that are shared prove to be credible then that is what counts because then Kyron would have been found.

It seems that is is rather significant to ensure control during this particular investigation. Why this case?
How is this case any different than others? Has LE never received tips of this nature, "psychic" or otherwise, during any other case investigation?

Hinky-ness noted.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2010, 04:29:20 PM »

Initially I stated that Kyron's disappearance could have been linked to something as simple as someone (likely to do with Terri Horman) being perceived to have cut someone off in traffic, somehow.
Did anything like that happen that morning? I have no idea. I can suspect that it did.
A white car? A white truck? A child at the school claimed to have seen a white truck, a neighbor who claimed that he and another neighbor saw a white vehicle near their homes at odd times.  LE's releasing of posters of a white truck imposed to be parked in certain areas.
Or does it?

I hope that is true right along with you, Klaas.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2010, 04:32:07 PM »

snipped:

what sightings were those? 

I have never heard of one that stated that.  There is one by Tyler that saw Kyron in the gym, but also saw the truck out in the lot.  He was told not to say what time that was.  but the truck was still there.

"the white truck" Which white truck?
How do we know for certain which/who's white truck it was that Tyler had claimed to see?

We don't and I have not read anywhere officially where it was said the he was told not to say what time that was. 
Klaas I am under the impression the boy said he was told to not say what time it was. That has been said by others I think as well.

You know who I feel badly for, Tanner. He is just a little kid who wanted to tell the story of his friend. People have said he was telling a lie, he had been coached, that he was not making sense. He is just a kid and I don't see why he would lie. I think his story sort of throws a wrench into a theory and that makes people uncomfortable. I have no reason to doubt him at this point. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2010, 04:46:16 PM »

TG..you make some good points..and anything is possible. However LE and the parents of students at Skyline have reason to believe that this was not some random incident.  LE has some info we don't...that has not been shared with the public.

I felt that people read that entire interview as one long quote.  It was a lot more of what a reporter has surmised   then what LE has said.

As far as lunch with the parents....I think they met at Hillsboro PD and they probably ordered lunch in for them due to the time constraints in the drive for Desiree and Tony.  I see nothing
wrong with that.  It was Terri who decided she didn't want to meet with LE anylonger, not the other way around.  I am not on a witch hunt..Terri's actions, words, and  then lack of both make her look suspicious..she has not behaved the way a normal grieving step parent would in my opinion. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2010, 05:24:52 PM »

From the article:

Stanton anguishes over the "6 hours" of lost time.

Kyron reported missing at 3:46 p.m.

3:46 with 6 hours back out comes to 9:45 a.m. (not 8:45 a.m.)

What does that tell us?

not calling you out just keeping the ideas together

well, that would tell me he was at the school and TH was already gone by then

Or,as simple as subtracted wrong?

Maybe it tells us that Kyron was actually seen in Terri's car/truck at one of the stores?

Or that the sightings reported of Kyron at the school (by students) after Terri Horman left were credible?

that tells me that,LE went by the time the HR teacher had for attendance
but i dont know why, could be the most creditable time they know for sure
he was  not in school

didnt the kids go back to their C/rooms for attendance at that time?
and im pretty sure that 6hr time block has been used from the beginning

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2010, 05:28:56 PM »

Or does it?

ITA Klaas

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2010, 05:34:48 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte
Why the mention of "psychic's"?
Is there not a specific division who would handle the influx of calls made by concerned citizens?
Who decides which calls to apply credibility status to?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9000.msg1272131#msg1272131

maybe this is the answer to your Q BBM
snip from
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html
Room 200A is a bare-bones second-floor conference room at the sheriff's administrative office in Northeast Portland. An enlarged photo of a smiling, bespectacled Kyron, standing before his school science fair project, sits prominently against a whiteboard. Metal shelving holds 63 white binders, each 4 inches thick, filled with thousands of pages of police reports. Two laptops on a conference table contain the FBI software that sorts the 4,257 tips received.
Stacks of maps in a room down the hall plot the 155 square miles that have been searched.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2010, 05:35:55 PM »

From the article:

What does that tell us?

Maybe it tells us that Kyron was actually seen in Terri's car/truck at one of the stores?

Or that the sightings reported of Kyron at the school (by students) after Terri Horman left were credible?

he was  not in school

I think you are right cw...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2010, 05:43:37 PM »

TG..you make some good points..and anything is possible. However LE and the parents of students at Skyline have reason to believe that this was not some random incident.  LE has some info we don't...that has not been shared with the public.

I felt that people read that entire interview as one long quote.  It was a lot more of what a reporter has surmised   then what LE has said.

As far as lunch with the parents....I think they met at Hillsboro PD and they probably ordered lunch in for them due to the time constraints in the drive for Desiree and Tony.  I see nothing
wrong with that.  It was Terri who decided she didn't want to meet with LE anylonger, not the other way around.  I am not on a witch hunt..Terri's actions, words, and  then lack of both make her look suspicious..she has not behaved the way a normal grieving step parent would in my opinion. 

Gypsy I see it differently then you, I think that has always been our main problem, with this case anyway. That article did not tell me they have anything more then they did a few months ago. I want to be wrong and I want to believe they have some secret gun but I am feeling doubtful.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2010, 05:44:57 PM »

ive been on and off the fence with TH timeline,and the supposed LD tests
so all this is JMO
this is the prob, ive had with the white truck, with out a Lplate/and
 or a pic of it that day with kyron in it, there doesnt seem to be any
reason to assume he was taken from the school in a white 4x4 truck
or any kind of vehicle for that matter, other than LE saying TH was the last
to see him,so that makes her suspect, and she drove a white ford 4X4 truck
that day, and if a wittiness did said they saw a white 4x4 truck,how do
they know it was a ford

img of white 4x4 trucks

chevy 4x4
http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&q=white%20chevy%204x4&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

white toyota 4x4
http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&q=white%20toyota%204x4&tbs=isch:1

white honda 4x4 trucks
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=white+honda+4x4+trucks&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=

white dodge 4x4 trucks
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=white+dodge+4x4+trucks&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=

white ford 4x4 trucks
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=white+ford+4x4+trucks&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2010, 05:46:51 PM »

From the article:

What does that tell us?

he was  not in school

I think you are right cw...

I think that is reasonable in regards to the time line. It could also mean by the time LE arrived at the school after it was reported, sort of rounded to the nearest hour. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »

TY Nana29 for the bolded text,i forgot to,to show it was me
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9000.msg1272144#msg1272144

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2010, 05:56:53 PM »

ive been on and off the fence with TH timeline,and the supposed LD tests
so all this is JMO
this is the prob, ive had with the white truck, with out a Lplate/and
 or a pic of it that day with kyron in it, there doesnt seem to be any
reason to assume he was taken from the school in a white 4x4 truck
or any kind of vehicle for that matter, other than LE saying TH was the last
to see him,so that makes her suspect, and she drove a white ford 4X4 truck
that day, and if a wittiness did said they saw a white 4x4 truck,how do
they know it was a ford

img of white 4x4 trucks

chevy 4x4
http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&q=white%20chevy%204x4&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

white toyota 4x4
http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&q=white%20toyota%204x4&tbs=isch:1

white honda 4x4 trucks
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=white+honda+4x4+trucks&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=

white dodge 4x4 trucks
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=white+dodge+4x4+trucks&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=

white ford 4x4 trucks
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=white+ford+4x4+trucks&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=
I would think from a distance a white truck looks like just another white truck. I don't recall if Kaines truck had some kind of something that made it unique.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2010, 06:00:40 PM »

from a katu article July 14

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. Kessinger said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

Kessinger said he hopes it’s all cleared up soon because it’s a frightening situation for him.

“Just knowing someone took him and not coming out and confessing, and that he’s probably in some other random place,” he said.

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

Additionally, Kessinger said that investigators didn’t ask him anything new.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2010, 06:05:24 PM »

re Tanner's explanation. 

He said that the sub asked where Kyron was and that the teacher said that he must have gone to the bathroom.

The sub said that she was leaving, then.

What sense does that make?

Were the children in groups?  Well, no one saw Kyron in his classroom, so how did they get divided into groups?

TH said that she waved goodbye to him in the hall on his way to the classroom.  So how could this scenario have happened if no one saw Kyron after *;45, the time that TH said that she left in the hallway.

LE has repeatedly said that TH was the last person to see him.

This could have not happened the way Tanner said
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2010, 06:08:51 PM »

so how does this fit in with Tanner and the alleged remark in the classroom?

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2010, 06:20:18 PM »

Or does it?

ITA Klaas

Gypsy DD

It appears that you and Klaas are privy to some info that will be revealed in "about a month" ... info which will shed light on the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron.

Yes?  No?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2010, 06:21:10 PM »

So the original Terri Horman Support facebook has closed down and there is a new one in it's place.  The original starter of the orignal THSP has decided to "move on".  Wonder what happened to make her "move on"?  Did she learn something about Terri that made her no longer support her?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Group/125031927549770

Terri Horman Support Group ‎(SL) THSP was removed by choice via Admins on the page when the owner decided to 'move on'. It was not 'shut down' by Fb or any other group. This "new*"page welcomes all the former members, and is based on supporting Terri and Kyron's plight. We will refer all debates to the Terri Horman Online Discussion, and keep this as a safe page for members to congregate. Thanks for understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.