May 29, 2024, 09:34:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 236001 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: December 12, 2010, 12:52:45 AM »

? The nail tech is a male?  Interesting.  Wonder what the name is - would it be on the Skyland School list?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: December 12, 2010, 01:15:12 AM »

? The nail tech is a male?  Interesting.  Wonder what the name is - would it be on the Skyland School list?

It is at bottom of DS whiner, etc discussion page on ATHP.  Somebody posted something about him telling his wife?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: December 12, 2010, 01:22:02 AM »

It is at bottom of DS whiner, etc discussion page on ATHP.  Somebody posted something about him telling his wife?

Interesting.  (I don't do FB)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: December 12, 2010, 01:22:34 AM »

Just wanted to let all monkeys know that the other night I got a horrible virus or worm from Godlikeproductions. Be very careful if you go there and make sure that your computer is protected!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: December 12, 2010, 01:22:56 AM »

Does anyone remember "when" DeDe was "in shape" (riding her bike in marathons, etc.).  What year?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: December 12, 2010, 01:34:07 AM »

Has anyone found the "Kaine lies blog" that the TH supporters keep talking about on facebook?
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 12, 2010, 01:36:13 AM »

Does anyone remember "when" DeDe was "in shape" (riding her bike in marathons, etc.).  What year?

Was when she first started w/Jason.....what would that be...Dec. 08 - Aug. 09?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: December 12, 2010, 02:02:35 AM »

Speaking of JW, has anyone else read the letter that he wrote the Administrator of WS? All I can say is that he all but admitted that he is related to the elder who is in prison and he was sooooo threatening that it is scary. Makes we really wonder about him and what he is capable of.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: December 12, 2010, 02:50:49 AM »

I thought TJ had proven himself to not be believed? I thought most of the posters discounted a lot of what he says, did that change? I don't know I sort of think he is a nut job, always have.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: December 12, 2010, 03:03:52 AM »

This site has some interesting information on cellphone pings and TH http://trueattrue.blogspot.com/
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: December 12, 2010, 03:05:20 AM »

I thought TJ had proven himself to not be believed? I thought most of the posters discounted a lot of what he says, did that change? I don't know I sort of think he is a nut job, always have.

I think that there could be some truth mixed in with the lies. The problem is, sorting it out!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: December 12, 2010, 03:20:58 AM »

Thank you to those who found the articles that show the janitor. Does a local  happen to know what is the other school the janitors at skyline work at? I had been told it was Sauvie Island but I haven't been able to confirm that.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: December 12, 2010, 09:27:50 AM »

Yes the bike marathon and JW was 08-09.  Than there is this article about TH and the working out bodybuilding competition.  TH's competition was in 2005.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

Spicher has known the Hormans for about seven years and used to work out with Terri, a former competitive bodybuilder, on a regular basis.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: December 12, 2010, 09:39:07 AM »

I think that there could be some truth mixed in with the lies. The problem is, sorting it out!

I think TJ as anyone in his situation has been listening to and strongly supporting DS, but he has always had his suspicions about TH.  I believe he has recently discovered that something she(DS) has been telling him does not match up or has known it all along and just didn't want to see it. 

IMO it would be a tuff position to be in for all these people.  Sometimes your heart does not want to hear what your brain thinks and sees.  I feel badly for everyone involved except those unwilling to tell the truth about their where abouts on June 4 for Kyron.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #454 on: December 12, 2010, 10:18:02 AM »

Sort of what I got from that long post supposedly made from DeDe's cousin. DeDe and Terri were having a thing on the side, DeDe probably took it more seriously, and because of that, and not wanting to upset Terri, would do what Terri wanted? Who knows that is what I'm picking up on, could be wrong. And sure wouldn't be the first time nor the last time, that somebody in love or lust would do anything for her/his partner. And seriously, and not being rude, never have I heard of a male nail tech, and I live in So CA.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: December 12, 2010, 10:38:18 AM »

NoRose:
     In FL. there are a lot of male nail techs, many from Vietnam and owners of the nail salons.
This Dede-Terri thing is getting more and more convoluted and to me, speaks volumes of her/their guilt.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: December 12, 2010, 10:42:45 AM »

NoRose:
     In FL. there are a lot of male nail techs, many from Vietnam and owners of the nail salons.
This Dede-Terri thing is getting more and more convoluted and to me, speaks volumes of her/their guilt.

Thank-you, I just never saw any where I live.  I just don't even know what to believe or not to believe anymore.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: December 12, 2010, 10:53:51 AM »

Sort of what I got from that long post supposedly made from DeDe's cousin. DeDe and Terri were having a thing on the side, DeDe probably took it more seriously, and because of that, and not wanting to upset Terri, would do what Terri wanted? Who knows that is what I'm picking up on, could be wrong. And sure wouldn't be the first time nor the last time, that somebody in love or lust would do anything for her/his partner. And seriously, and not being rude, never have I heard of a male nail tech, and I live in So CA.

Morning!  You know I don't have links but wanted to comment on what you posted...if true that DS had not associated or spoken with TH in several months before TH's birthday party and KH called her out of the blue don't you think it odd that DS would just jump at the first call and help or plan this party?  This has always led me to believe that DS was a little hung up on TH in one way or another.  I'm also believing this latest TJ story just a bit.  Times fit, situations fit...now just how far will DS go for TH?  Big, Big question, huh?
paula513
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: December 12, 2010, 11:04:25 AM »

Every time I think I've heard it all, some new incredibly nasty information comes along. I have read GLP for some time now looking for T's and SoCal's posts. Both have indicated that they have "inside" info. I suppose it remains to be seen if their claims prove to be true.

I will say that in the very beginning, when TH "failed" the LTDs, I strongly suspected that she was trying to hide an extramarital relationship and when DD became a focus, I really thought that a lesbian one would compel her to deny, deny deny. 

This poor little boy seem to have been surrounded by some really questionable people and there was no one willing to take on the trouble of rescuing him.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: December 12, 2010, 11:16:31 AM »

Morning!  You know I don't have links but wanted to comment on what you posted...if true that DS had not associated or spoken with TH in several months before TH's birthday party and KH called her out of the blue don't you think it odd that DS would just jump at the first call and help or plan this party?  This has always led me to believe that DS was a little hung up on TH in one way or another.  I'm also believing this latest TJ story just a bit.  Times fit, situations fit...now just how far will DS go for TH?  Big, Big question, huh?
I've had that feeling all along that DeDe had a thing for Terri, nothing to prove it, just my feelings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.