May 29, 2024, 11:44:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 236019 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: December 14, 2010, 03:56:37 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

beejay says:
December 14, 2010 at 11:16 am
Blink, I understand your response to this post to mean that there WAS a sexual predator at Skyline that day, and MCSO has a description (not made public) of him. Am I reading you correctly?TIA

justice4kyron says:
December 14, 2010 at 11:04 am

Blink says:Opportunist Sexual Predator Pedophile- Highly organized offender, serial.
No kids of his own, possible divorce.
Blink-Is there a physical description for this monster?

Not publicly, no.
B

That is my opinion, and that of some of our inside sources, yes.

B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #641 on: December 14, 2010, 03:58:39 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

beejay says:
Blink, I understand your response to this post to mean that there WAS a sexual predator at Skyline that day, and MCSO has a description (not made public) of him. Am I reading you correctly?TIA

justice4kyron says:

Blink says:Opportunist Sexual Predator Pedophile- Highly organized offender, serial.

Not publicly, no.
B

B

Wow, but why would this man not strike again? Of course he will strike again. I'm missing something with all this.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: December 14, 2010, 04:06:24 PM »

Shannon says:
December 14, 2010 at 12:21 pm
Blink,

Are we going in a completely different direction here with the concept of an Opportunist Sexual Predator Pedophile? Or is it still possible that Terri provided the opportunity?

If she provided the opportunity, do you think she provided it knowingly (ie.made arrangements) or unwittingly through her actions, words and/or behaviors?

TIA
I do not understand how anyone thinks I am or have changed my position on this whatsoever.

I believe this crime is sexually motivated as I have said from day one.

I believe TH is either the most unlucky kook to walk the Earth, or either willfully, or through her activities and associates, she caused Kyron’s abduction.

HOWEVER

Again, as I have said numerous times, a stranger, or as I have referring to him, a suspect zero cannot be ruled out in this case.

Er Go.. The two possible scenarios are exactly the same for me. Kyron’s abduction and sadly presumed death may be completely independent of TH and the mfh plot. Is it likely? NO. Is it possible, given the known evidence and some non-public witness information? Yes.

Lastly- Yet another letter goes home to confirm or disprove the attendants at the school on 6/4-

Every piece of investigative work relative to who was there that day has gone back to students/parents/faculty/interested parties we may not be aware of (delivery people, etc, ).

He was seen, they are not sure of most anything past that, imo.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: December 14, 2010, 04:20:49 PM »

Here's a link to BOC's most current postings.  Interesting today, with lots of comments from Blink, too.

You might be interested is reading this page of posts:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 14, 2010, 04:42:32 PM »

Here's a link to BOC's most current postings.  Interesting today, with lots of comments from Blink, too.

You might be interested is reading this page of posts:

Thank-you
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: December 14, 2010, 04:49:40 PM »

Need help finding something. Way back when a report accidently was released regarding LE finding Kyron's body. I believe around that time another person was found dead, I think it was an adult male. Does anyone have any articles relating to that?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: December 14, 2010, 05:16:47 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/#comments

justice23 says:
December 14, 2010 at 4:30 pm
Just found this on a different blog … interesting … wondering if she may have a point? The alleged SO who stalked her and her friends at Skyline yrs ago was never caught so he could still be out there. Maybe he’s changed his taste from girls to boys in the last 20 yrs?

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50954&page=11

Post #322 written by Tamara
Well, this case is especially creepy for me. Almost 20 years ago, when I attended skyline elementary, I was stalked by a convicted pedophile. I know he contacted other kids who attended skyline elementary, some of whom I was friends with. Seems like a stretch after all this time, but part of me wonders if there is a connection. I do know he was never arrested after stalking me and dissapeared after he learned that the cops were onto him.

I’m not sure why people seem to think skyline is such a safe area. On the one hand, yes, people tend to get to know and make friends with their neighbors. On the other hand, there’s a lot of creeps living in the woods and you do hear about freaky things happening in forest park, and Linnton isn’t too far away (just at the bottom of the hills, basically) and is beyond sketchy.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: December 14, 2010, 05:37:04 PM »

KAt-Gram..I agree with you.   The creepy guy account was something that caught my attention in the beginning but so many other shocking stories have been publicized that it got totally lost in the muck and mire. I wonder if LE investigated it. It's just another little piece of this puzzle that was never explained publicly.

I know that LE has no obligation to inform the public of their progress, but frankly I think a bit more openess from them just might lead to a clue that cracks the case. Put the red herrings out there and see if they really do swim...you just never know.

KatGram I had never heard of the account of a "creepy man" at the school that morning. Out of everything I have read on this case that amazes me.
Well, I am going to go back to the first page beginning over at WS this week. It was mentioned, never heard another word about it. I wish I had copied and pasted, but I was not thinking. I wanted to see how badly she was being "beat up " on the blogs. And I didn't see it that soon on the blogs. I do not know the martial status of any of her lady friends / school Moms if they were single Mums who dated that Terri could have met, like even on a hello how are you kind of way. 
Always listen to the kids. Kids know stuff without being aware of it. Who gives them the creepy feelings. Not who is creeped out now, but who was speaking of the creepy guy at the rear of the school. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: December 14, 2010, 05:56:01 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/#comments

justice23 says:
Just found this on a different blog … interesting … wondering if she may have a point? The alleged SO who stalked her and her friends at Skyline yrs ago was never caught so he could still be out there. Maybe he’s changed his taste from girls to boys in the last 20 yrs?

Well, this case is especially creepy for me. Almost 20 years ago, when I attended skyline elementary, I was stalked by a convicted pedophile. I know he contacted other kids who attended skyline elementary, some of whom I was friends with. Seems like a stretch after all this time, but part of me wonders if there is a connection. I do know he was never arrested after stalking me and dissapeared after he learned that the cops were onto him.

I’m not sure why people seem to think skyline is such a safe area. On the one hand, yes, people tend to get to know and make friends with their neighbors. On the other hand, there’s a lot of creeps living in the woods and you do hear about freaky things happening in forest park, and Linnton isn’t too far away (just at the bottom of the hills, basically) and is beyond sketchy.

I find this very interesting, and while it may seem like a stretch after all this time, for me it doesn't and can see something like this happening. I thought from the beginning that there could be some sick creeps living in the woods surrounding the school. That school is just plain creepy to me.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: December 14, 2010, 05:56:09 PM »

KAt-Gram..I agree with you.   The creepy guy account was something that caught my attention in the beginning but so many other shocking stories have been publicized that it got totally lost in the muck and mire. I wonder if LE investigated it. It's just another little piece of this puzzle that was never explained publicly.

I know that LE has no obligation to inform the public of their progress, but frankly I think a bit more openess from them just might lead to a clue that cracks the case. Put the red herrings out there and see if they really do swim...you just never know.

KatGram I had never heard of the account of a "creepy man" at the school that morning. Out of everything I have read on this case that amazes me.
Well, I am going to go back to the first page beginning over at WS this week. It was mentioned, never heard another word about it. I wish I had copied and pasted, but I was not thinking. I wanted to see how badly she was being "beat up " on the blogs. And I didn't see it that soon on the blogs. I do not know the martial status of any of her lady friends / school Moms if they were single Mums who dated that Terri could have met, like even on a hello how are you kind of way. 
Always listen to the kids. Kids know stuff without being aware of it. Who gives them the creepy feelings. Not who is creeped out now, but who was speaking of the creepy guy at the rear of the school. 
That would be interesting to know.
I found what I was looking for. There was a man found dead on Sauvie Island on June 13th, this was mistakenly reported as Kyron's body was found, does anyone recall that?
Not meaning any disrespect to the 60 year old man that was found, but did anyone research his name when it came out? The only thing I found was  his body was found and his boat was like 100 yards away.
Anyway I don't know why I am bringing this up except I have been thinking of reason of why Kaine and LE would say the school was safe, it was an isolated incident and I thought perhaps the person they think did it was found dead and I recalled that report.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: December 14, 2010, 06:18:34 PM »

justice23 says:

I find this very interesting, and while it may seem like a stretch after all this time, for me it doesn't and can see something like this happening. I thought from the beginning that there could be some sick creeps living in the woods surrounding the school. That school is just plain creepy to me.

I'm a bit suspicious of them since that is the only post they made there on Justicequest.   Too bad Tamara didn't register and post here, if she had I'd at least be able to tell where she was posting from. 
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: December 14, 2010, 07:08:11 PM »

Shannon says:
December 14, 2010 at 12:21 pm
Blink,

Are we going in a completely different direction here with the concept of an Opportunist Sexual Predator Pedophile? Or is it still possible that Terri provided the opportunity?

If she provided the opportunity, do you think she provided it knowingly (ie.made arrangements) or unwittingly through her actions, words and/or behaviors?

TIA
I do not understand how anyone thinks I am or have changed my position on this whatsoever.

I believe this crime is sexually motivated as I have said from day one.

I believe TH is either the most unlucky kook to walk the Earth, or either willfully, or through her activities and associates, she caused Kyron’s abduction.

HOWEVER

Again, as I have said numerous times, a stranger, or as I have referring to him, a suspect zero cannot be ruled out in this case.

Er Go.. The two possible scenarios are exactly the same for me. Kyron’s abduction and sadly presumed death may be completely independent of TH and the mfh plot. Is it likely? NO. Is it possible, given the known evidence and some non-public witness information? Yes.

Lastly- Yet another letter goes home to confirm or disprove the attendants at the school on 6/4-

Every piece of investigative work relative to who was there that day has gone back to students/parents/faculty/interested parties we may not be aware of (delivery people, etc, ).

He was seen, they are not sure of most anything past that, imo.

It was always my assumption that she provided the opportunity and used a willing bystander.  The best candidate that comes to mind is the "creep" that 7/8th grades saw near the dumpsters.  Sorry, I can find the link later.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: December 14, 2010, 08:08:17 PM »

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: December 14, 2010, 08:57:29 PM »

I went via WS ( because I had read everything here ) to their first posts, first page on this case yesterday.
Two things, there was a link to Oregon Live. Terri on June 5, was really not being beaten up on the blogs. There was just the usual, wandered off, praying for him, the step Mom was mentioned and some peeps said she should be looked at, but nothing that I would call being beaten up on the blogs. Maybe she was feeling beaten up at home ? She was interviewed the most at the beginning and Desiree and Tony were there.

No one in the public was even sure if he had even been at the school that day. Really bad reporting.  No one was even sure who the family members were. I think that came later. But the other thing : One WS member said some kids were talking about a creepy guy at the rear of the school on their FB accounts. This would have to be a WS member who live in the area and knew some names. Then no more said about it in the beginning.
A autodial had gone out about Kyron early to the listed phone numbers of the kids, so the kids parents were aware that Kyron was missing prettty early. And I guess all the Skyline families were in the know June 5. The FBI was involved early on and they did have K-9 units at the school.

Hi Katgram!
I think you are right in that Terri was beaten up at home. I have always thought that Desiree knew something about Terri that made her zone in on her immediately. I guess I look at it this way: if a child goes missing from school, wouldn't the obvious response by a parent be that the child was taken by a pedophile? Even if Desiree hated Terri's guts, why on earth would she suspect Terri over a pedophile? My gut is that Desiree is privy to information that has not been shared. I have not seen Desiree or Kaine suggest even ONCE that a stranger has Kyron. It is hard for me to imagine that either Desiree or Kaine have such tunnel vision that they would exclude other possibilities that may find their son. We are over 6 months into this and they still have not changed their minds that TH is the one involved. There has to be a reason for this. Nothing else makes any sort of sense, for me anyways. JMO

Two things I can think of that Desiree knew about Terri:

First, Terri had no problem with having an affair with a married man - Desiree's husband (although I do blame the "married" man betraying his wife - yes, it takes two to tango - but Terri was not married and Kaine was - I don't give the "married" person a break in betrayal - whether it's a man or a woman - it's the married one's vow that they will not betray and, therefore, it's the married person's responsibility not to get into an affair with another person)

Second, Terri tried to talk Desiree into taking back Kyron (we "think" we know that's a fact).

Anyway, IMO, Desiree would normally have bad feelings for Terri because Desiree sees Terri as breaking up her marriage.  Add in that Terri tried to talk Desiree into talking back Kyron.  I think the two mixed together would give Desiree an immediate thought that maybe Terri had a hand in Kyron going missing. 

Hi Puzzler,
I personally think that it must be more than that. I can understand why Desiree may hate Terri, but there is a big difference between cheating with a married man and disappearing a child. I still think that a parents normal response would be to suspect a predator, not a husband stealer. Desiree herself said that Terri was more than willing to let Desiree have custody of Kyron and that it was Kaine who objected. I just have this hinky feeling that there is something else BIG about Terri that has not been revealed.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #654 on: December 14, 2010, 09:19:07 PM »

beejay says:

justice4kyron says:

Not publicly, no.
B

B

D@MN~I have always thought a sexual predator was involved in some fashion......they tend to have specific types the majority of the time, young boys, pre-pubescent boys, tween girls etc

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: December 14, 2010, 11:03:57 PM »

mamacrazy, Avery Villarreal, looks like a lot of kids in the mall and kids walking home from high school to me also. Creepy to young kids might be an older man, dressed shabbily maybe, and just looks like he doesn't fit.

Maybe looking at them too closely. They got that ut oh feeling. Dressed shabbily or not.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: December 14, 2010, 11:16:50 PM »

From BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-75/#comments

justice4kyron says:
December 14, 2010 at 12:01 am
“I think suspect zero in this case has a description, but that’s it. I pray I am wrong.
B
**It is a commonly used investigative term when there is no suspect but a profile.
B

Blink, can you please share suspect zero’s description/profile with us?
Prayers for Kyron

Opportunist Sexual Predator Pedophile- Highly organized offender, serial.

Possibly dated someone with kids in the area.

Skills or resources to go underground quickly and for sustained periods of time.

Able to function undetected in the community, but familiar enough to fit in.

No electronic footprint, but has masterful IT skills

Has had access to Skyline prior to 6/4/10 possibly through work, which I would guess is construction/electric/plumbing related.

Before you ask, yes, I believe Kyron ran into him in the “Cool Electric” Science Fair displays.

I have no idea how he might be connected to TH or RS, and neither does MCSO or they would have a suspect.

If he is profiling low risk kids (in his opinion) it would be his MO to have been around his victims and have a level of understanding of their family dynamic. In other words, he has assessed in advance

Imo, that is the missing link. I believe they have a physical description of him, thus the facial recognition portion of the cameras and the statement it was an isolated incident. That is the only way that statement does not sound irresponsible to me.
  (Snipped)

justice4kyron says:

Not publicly, no.
B

Blink's discription gave me chills!  Joseph Duncan immediatly came to my mind.  ugh.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: December 14, 2010, 11:56:23 PM »

http://wa.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.%5CWA%5C2009%5C20091116_0001631.WA.htm/qx

According to this, he relocated to Ranch Cordova, CA
Was this the friend that Kaine was going to visit in CA last summer ?

The pile just gets deeper every day. 

This link worked. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: December 15, 2010, 12:08:10 AM »

I am sure if he wasn't aware of his past, he will be now. Via her lawyer.
I don't believe everything I read in someone's divorce papers, but the thing in 1997 is disturbing to me.
Anyway, he is in CA. And he doesn't look like the creepy guy at the rear of the school.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: December 15, 2010, 12:14:11 AM »

The court did not just find him a sexual deviant. They also found him to be narcissistic. I believe that Terri is VERY narcissistic.

Narcissistic personality disorderBasics In-Depth Resources Definition

Symptoms

Causes

Risk factors

Complications

Preparing for your appointment

Tests and diagnosis

Treatments and drugs

Lifestyle and home remedies

Prevention

Free
E-Newsletters
Subscribe to receive the latest updates on health topics.
About our newsletters

Housecall
Alzheimer's caregiving
Living with cancer

close window
About our e-newsletters
Free e-newsletters
Mayo Clinic expertise
We do not share your e-mail address
Housecall, our weekly general-interest e-newsletter, keeps you up to date on a wide variety of health topics with timely, reliable, practical information, recipes, blogs, questions and answers with Mayo Clinic experts and more. Our biweekly topic-specific e-newsletters also include blogs, questions and answers with Mayo Clinic experts, and other useful information that will help you manage your health.

Housecall Archives RSS Feeds
close window 
Mayo Clinic Housecall
Stay up to date on the latest health information.
What you get
Free weekly e-newsletter
Mayo Clinic expertise
Recipes, tools and other helpful information
We do not share your e-mail address
View past issues
Mayo Clinic Health ManagerGet free personalized health guidance for you and your family.

Get Started Symptoms
By Mayo Clinic staff

Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders.

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.