May 28, 2024, 01:22:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 235916 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #700 on: December 15, 2010, 08:33:27 PM »

This post from neighbor, really surprised me, because I don't remember reading this.    
It was always my assumption that she provided the opportunity and used a willing bystander.  The best candidate that comes to mind is the "creep" that 7/8th grades saw near the dumpsters.  Sorry, I can find the link later.

I found that creepy too (no pun intended) and also read on several news sites in the beginning the local dumps were never checked, IIRC there were 2 within ~10 miles. I never understood why not pursue this, especially considering how many ppl have been put in a dumpster to be discarded in a massive dump, Michael Blaag's wife, Somer Thompson and Lori Hacking are 3 I can think of in less than 30 seconds....
I know that makes no sense to not have checked the local dumps. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: December 15, 2010, 08:34:27 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=114386168614817&topic=26

This is an interesting list that someone compiled of "who's who" in the case. There are names and events on here that I had never heard of, especially the siting of Kyron in a Kaiser Facility.

Is there anyway someone can post the "who's who" on SM for those of us who don't do Facebook, please?

Hi Puzzler,
I did not post the whole list because there are many minors names on the list. It is a VERY long list. I don't think you have to be a facebook member to view it. If you do have to be a facebook member, I would need Klaas to give me the o.k. before I post all of the names.

Sebastain - I understand about the "minors" and agree with you - no need to bother Klaas.

Maybe you can tell me a little more about the siting of Kyron in a Kaiser facility.  I've never heard about that one before.  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #702 on: December 15, 2010, 10:24:02 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

beejay says:
December 14, 2010 at 11:16 am
Blink, I understand your response to this post to mean that there WAS a sexual predator at Skyline that day, and MCSO has a description (not made public) of him. Am I reading you correctly?TIA

justice4kyron says:
December 14, 2010 at 11:04 am

Blink says:Opportunist Sexual Predator Pedophile- Highly organized offender, serial.
No kids of his own, possible divorce.
Blink-Is there a physical description for this monster?

Not publicly, no.
B

That is my opinion, and that of some of our inside sources, yes.

B

Wow, but why would this man not strike again? Of course he will strike again. I'm missing something with all this.

Look how long it took Joran to strike again and get  caught

Good point.  And I'll go even farther than that.  20 yrs for the BK killer to get caught and it was a fluke that he did.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #703 on: December 15, 2010, 10:27:57 PM »

On a side note.  I believe it is good to look at all angles, we are all pretty much, long time sleuthers (armchair dectectives, if you will),  we've seen it all (I HOPE), so nothing should be overlooked, but my gut says Terri.  She's too silent for an innocent person, not to mention, I'd be fighting like hell to get my baby back!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: December 15, 2010, 10:34:12 PM »

Searching dumps is very dangerous work, with a lot of hazardous waste and materials.  Also, unless the searchers have fairly specific areas to search, it can be like a needle in a haystack.  In my time here with Scared Monkeys, there have been a number of cases where dumps were searched.  The area/neighborhood most likely where a body or evidence may have been dumped, along with where the trucks that picked up the garbage from dumpsters/trash cans  deposited the garbage would be helpful information.  Even then, the searching can be very hazardous and time consuming.  The more time that goes by before  a search is started, the more tons and tons of trash there is.  I've seen photos of searches that were being executed in dumps.  It's really amazing to me how they find anything sometimes.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: December 15, 2010, 10:40:15 PM »

The silence of LE and Terri is deafening.
I believe Terri is guilty, with or without help...she's the mastermind of Kyron's disappearance.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: December 15, 2010, 10:57:21 PM »

I would really like some info on where these dumps are.  I have not seen any documentation that there are dumps around there.

Does anyone have that documentation?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: December 15, 2010, 11:13:41 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=114386168614817&topic=26

This is an interesting list that someone compiled of "who's who" in the case. There are names and events on here that I had never heard of, especially the siting of Kyron in a Kaiser Facility.

Is there anyway someone can post the "who's who" on SM for those of us who don't do Facebook, please?

Hi Puzzler,
I did not post the whole list because there are many minors names on the list. It is a VERY long list. I don't think you have to be a facebook member to view it. If you do have to be a facebook member, I would need Klaas to give me the o.k. before I post all of the names.

Sebastain - I understand about the "minors" and agree with you - no need to bother Klaas.

Maybe you can tell me a little more about the siting of Kyron in a Kaiser facility.  I've never heard about that one before.  TIA

Hi Puzzler,
My bad. It was not a Kaiser facility, it was a restaurant called Keizer. I have Kaiser on the brain today as I am home sick with the flu.

標eber, Edward - called in a tip that he thought he saw Kyron 10 days later while eating lunch in Keizer, about 45 miles south of Portland. He took pictures of the boy he saw and the license plate number of the car that drove away from the restaurant
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: December 15, 2010, 11:24:53 PM »

Hi Puzzler,
My bad. It was not a Kaiser facility, it was a restaurant called Keizer. I have Kaiser on the brain today as I am home sick with the flu.

標eber, Edward - called in a tip that he thought he saw Kyron 10 days later while eating lunch in Keizer, about 45 miles south of Portland. He took pictures of the boy he saw and the license plate number of the car that drove away from the restaurant

Hi Sebastian, Keizer is a city in Oregon.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #709 on: December 15, 2010, 11:35:43 PM »

Hi Puzzler,

That's right.... just north of Salem, Ore. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: December 15, 2010, 11:43:32 PM »

Hi Puzzler,

Hi Monchichi,
My bad AGAIN, lol. My brain is fuzzy from a raging head cold. I thought Keizer was a restaurant, not a town
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: December 15, 2010, 11:56:47 PM »

Hi Puzzler,

Hi Monchichi,
My bad AGAIN, lol. My brain is fuzzy from a raging head cold. I thought Keizer was a restaurant, not a town

I understand, I hope you feel better soon!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: December 16, 2010, 12:00:18 AM »

Hi Puzzler,

Hi Monchichi,

I understand, I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you Monchichi!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: December 16, 2010, 12:03:32 AM »

I have been doing alot of reading back. Oregon Live, other threads and I have just been looking at the early days. June 4,5,6. Trying to not know about most of the ugly chit we have read.
The parents did not want to come forward at the beginning and they didn't. Or whose idea was that ?? Why ?
There were no flyers at the beginning. No plea from the parents, step or bio.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 16, 2010, 12:18:03 AM »

I have been doing alot of reading back. Oregon Live, other threads and I have just been looking at the early days. June 4,5,6. Trying to not know about most of the ugly chit we have read.
The parents did not want to come forward at the beginning and they didn't. Or whose idea was that ?? Why ?

Hi Kat_Gram
This has always bothered me as well. There must be something about at least one of the parents, bio or otherwise, that had been circulating throught the local rumor mills prior to Kyron's disappearance. It is the only thing that makes sense. Why else would the parents think that by coming in front of the media in the early days, they would be taking the focus off of Kyron?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: December 16, 2010, 12:24:15 AM »

yeah, ya gotta wonder about that.  i remember at one time when a situation like this would happen, there would be an appointed 'family spokesperson'  someone not tied down with the ransome calls, searching, giving le all the info they have.  a friend or family member that would step in, so that the parents of the missing could do what they had to do without the intrusion of, well, whoever. 

i do not doubt that the parents and step-parents of Kyron are victims,  but man, i just have a feeling that at least more than one of them were into something that they wanted not to be known.

JMO, speculation, i have no clue, just a guess.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: December 16, 2010, 01:34:27 AM »

This whole case has been strange. Most parents do go before the media and plead for their child's safe return. I don't get it either, other than they were pointing the finger at Terri early on and tha remained the focus to the exclusion of anyone else. This approach appears to have compromised this case and the real culprit is long gone. Terrible. Sad

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: December 16, 2010, 01:41:07 AM »

This whole case has been strange. Most parents do go before the media and plead for their child's safe return. I don't get it either, other than they were pointing the finger at Terri early on and tha remained the focus to the exclusion of anyone else. This approach appears to have compromised this case and the real culprit is long gone. Terrible. Sad

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: December 16, 2010, 01:47:10 AM »

I would really like some info on where these dumps are.  I have not seen any documentation that there are dumps around there.

Does anyone have that documentation?

Hi Hellokitty,

Here is a link to the Hillsboro Landfill.  I don't know if it pulls from the Skyline area:

http://www.wmnorthwest.com/landfill/landfillcities/hillsboro.html

I also found this landfill right south of Sauvie Island:  http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools-c/map/SkylineMap.pdf  It might be an old landfill no longer in use as it is in the middle of an industrial area.  Yes, that is the St John's Landfill which is closed:  http://www.oregonmetro.gov/index.cfm/go/by.web/id=25126

I think the garbage from the Portland goes to either of 2 transfer stations and not to regular landfills like they used to have:  http://www.metro-region.org/index.cfm/go/by.web/id=570

Here is a map of the 2 transfer stations: 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: December 16, 2010, 01:53:28 AM »

And don't forget when the family kicked out the two biggest newspapers during their presser and wanting questions emailed to them. Perhaps the police wanted to screen their questions-so that one is easy to ignore, but the newspaper's- that was odd.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.