May 30, 2024, 01:19:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 236087 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: December 17, 2010, 02:37:53 PM »

An older article, but worth noting:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5537460/kyron_horman_case_on_larry_king_live_pg2.html?cat=8

<snipped>

"Well, here's what we have to believe," Candice Delong told Larry King, "If we believe her: we have to believe, as Marc Klaas said, that if she's telling the truth, that someone, a pedophile
 probably, a boogie man of sorts, grabbed that little boy within feet of her and within seconds of her turning away from her child inside the school. And then we are to believe that, since he's been gone three weeks, the child, that they got away with it, with all kinds of people around and no one saw a thing. That's pretty hard to believe.

"Could it happen?" she added. "Possibly. Is it likely that that's what happened? I don't think so."

<snipped>

Many following the Kyron Horman case since the beginning have suspected that the stepmother was somehow involved in Kyron Horman's disappearance. It would appear that one of the nation's best-trained investigators, FBI profiler Delong, is in agreement.

It could have been later than "seconds".  There was time that it could have been even several minutes later.

I have listened to Candice Delong, Pat Brown, and Clint Van Zandt, who also made comments on Kyron's case, for many years, with many different crimes. I have respect for them, but they are talking heads that go on different shows like Nancy Grace, etc, and sometimes they don't even have the facts straight.

Yep!  I was going to make a similar comment earlier...but now that you've made it...I will simply say:  Agree.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: December 17, 2010, 02:39:56 PM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5537460/kyron_horman_case_on_larry_king_live_pg2.html?cat=8

<snipped>

"Well, here's what we have to believe," Candice Delong told Larry King, "If we believe her: we have to believe, as Marc Klaas said, that if she's telling the truth, that someone, a pedophile
 probably, a boogie man of sorts, grabbed that little boy within feet of her and within seconds of her turning away from her child inside the school. And then we are to believe that, since he's been gone three weeks, the child, that they got away with it, with all kinds of people around and no one saw a thing. That's pretty hard to believe.

"Could it happen?" she added. "Possibly. Is it likely that that's what happened? I don't think so."

<snipped>

Many following the Kyron Horman case since the beginning have suspected that the stepmother was somehow involved in Kyron Horman's disappearance. It would appear that one of the nation's best-trained investigators, FBI profiler Delong, is in agreement.

Statistically speaking the odds are HUGE she is involved, but I never thought she was directly involved .......but, how could so many people NOT see her with Kyron at FM one or two, just two many puzzle pieces and like Puzzler just showed, Staton stated all kind of different things including cold case worries, she's cooperating, Ky last seen at 9am in gym.....and now other things including we need to look at everything. I honestly just want him found and brought home, doesn't matter ti me who is right or wrong but tunnel vision DOES matter to me if it impedes insight, not saying it did but it has in the past and then the perp goes on killing, molesting, raping until LE get's their head out of their @ss.....

I do pray they are on top of it, and it just appears they are SOL......which is what my friend from Eugene who has family in PDX told me families are worried about, although thankfully none have elementary age school kids. She promised to keep me aprised of local chatter from her family just for my sake 

IM - what does "SOL" stand for, please?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: December 17, 2010, 02:46:53 PM »

Could it be that investigators are attempting to connect the dots in regards to all those who have been revealed in the course of the investigation who are involved in landscaping related trades?  Could it be that background checks will be the catalyst which will allow a picture emerge in regards to the events encompassing the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #843 on: December 17, 2010, 02:51:22 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Statistically speaking the odds are HUGE she is involved, but I never thought she was directly involved .......but, how could so many people NOT see her with Kyron at FM one or two, just two many puzzle pieces and like Puzzler just showed, Staton stated all kind of different things including cold case worries, she's cooperating, Ky last seen at 9am in gym.....and now other things including we need to look at everything. I honestly just want him found and brought home, doesn't matter ti me who is right or wrong but tunnel vision DOES matter to me if it impedes insight, not saying it did but it has in the past and then the perp goes on killing, molesting, raping until LE get's their head out of their @ss.....

I do pray they are on top of it, and it just appears they are SOL......which is what my friend from Eugene who has family in PDX told me families are worried about, although thankfully none have elementary age school kids. She promised to keep me aprised of local chatter from her family just for my sake 

chit out of luck......I hate even thinking that, but Staton is ALL over the place wrt many issues sometimes , I noticed moreso after I went back and read from the beginning. I do agree with you as to WHY WHY on earth not talk with media, it screams of CYA and IMOO so does the Intel directive. Then I see that little shoe that washed up, read about the trafficking of sex slaves, and pedos in that region and honestly it freaks me out.....someone, prolly a child owned that shoe and where in the heck is that child??? I again find myself agreeing with Rob that LE may not want to tell everything and scare the you know what out of everyone, but honestly 15 feet and some in shoes don't just wash up for nothing......we have things wash up here ALL the time, even the hardhat of one of the 11 on the oil rig that exploded and never a foot that I could find.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: December 17, 2010, 03:00:46 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

It could have been later than "seconds".  There was time that it could have been even several minutes later.

What if Kyron went into the room and there was nobody there? Or perhaps he went into a bathroom or another room looking for someone?
I know it has become socially incorrect in this thread to say this, but in my opinion it makes more sense that a pedo took Kyron then Terri having a hand in it. I know everyone is of the opinion she is somehow involved but I am not convinced.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: December 17, 2010, 03:05:44 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

What if Kyron went into the room and there was nobody there? Or perhaps he went into a bathroom or another room looking for someone?
I know it has become socially incorrect in this thread to say this, but in my opinion it makes more sense that a pedo took Kyron then Terri having a hand in it. I know everyone is of the opinion she is somehow involved but I am not convinced.

Did you see that picture yesterday of a restroom in the school?  There's a window in there plenty big enough for an adult to crawl through.  (Either out of the restroom or into the restroom).

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: December 17, 2010, 03:07:09 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

chit out of luck......I hate even thinking that, but Staton is ALL over the place wrt many issues sometimes , I noticed moreso after I went back and read from the beginning. I do agree with you as to WHY WHY on earth not talk with media, it screams of CYA and IMOO so does the Intel directive. Then I see that little shoe that washed up, read about the trafficking of sex slaves, and pedos in that region and honestly it freaks me out.....someone, prolly a child owned that shoe and where in the heck is that child??? I again find myself agreeing with Rob that LE may not want to tell everything and scare the you know what out of everyone, but honestly 15 feet and some in shoes don't just wash up for nothing......we have things wash up here ALL the time, even the hardhat of one of the 11 on the oil rig that exploded and never a foot that I could find.

IM - do you hear any more from your friend; i.e., do they think Terri alone is guilty or do they fear someone else?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: December 17, 2010, 03:24:01 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Did you see that picture yesterday of a restroom in the school?  There's a window in there plenty big enough for an adult to crawl through.  (Either out of the restroom or into the restroom).
There were 500 people freely walking all over that day. No one was checking or verifying any of them. I am not sure a window would be needed.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: December 17, 2010, 03:47:42 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

IM - do you hear any more from your friend; i.e., do they think Terri alone is guilty or do they fear someone else?

To be honest, I totally forgot she had lived there all but the past 5 yr s ( in Eugene the majority of her life).....so I just started asking recently and hated to bombard her (but working on it  ). She said her friends are telling her they don't believe the isolated incident because there has been nothing but rumors and while they would love to think it was they don't. Now, a few are VERY opinionated and of those each has an opinion. One thinks Terri fo sho, one thinks it's someone tied in with Intel/Kaine, lot's of conspiracy theories that are only gossip and rumor, but the majority feel no way Terri alone did this.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #849 on: December 17, 2010, 03:49:40 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 17, 2010, 03:53:30 PM »

There were 500 people freely walking all over that day. No one was checking or verifying any of them. I am not sure a window would be needed.

I agree.

Considering I theorize that the abductor was known to Kyron and Terri ... could it be that the abductor entered the school following Terri's departure at 9:00 am ... blended in with the crowd and ... took advantage of an anticipated moment in time to convince Kyron to quickly leave with him/her prior to to 10:00 am ... the time that his absence was noted.

Think about it.  Kyron's jacket and backpack were left at the school.

Janet 

+++++

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'280
Share By Anita Kissée KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 11:14 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to her daughter’s doctor visit not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall."

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.
"

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Horman went on to talk about Kyron’s recent behavior.

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron’s teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent.

Meanwhile on Monday, an acquaintance of Terri Horman said Terri was very upset the weeks before Kyron vanished because she said her husband, Kaine, was making her teenage son move out of the couple’s home.

Also on Monday, friends of Terri who worked out with her at 24-Hour Fitness testified before a grand jury.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri but they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

The Oregonian reported on Monday that investigators are trying to learn if another adult was sitting in the white pickup truck that Terri Horman drove to Skyline School on the day Kyron disappeared.

The newspaper reports the person may have been in the truck while Terri was with Kyron at the science fair.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokeswoman for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said Monday night she cannot comment on details of an open investigation

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: December 17, 2010, 04:05:36 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Agree.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 17, 2010, 04:10:37 PM »

A great compilation of past and current articles on the Kyron Horman case:

Kyron Horman News
http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #853 on: December 17, 2010, 04:32:11 PM »

A great compilation of past and current articles on the Kyron Horman case:

Kyron Horman News
http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman
Thank-you
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: December 17, 2010, 04:33:48 PM »

I think most folks will agree that this case is some sort of snatch-n-grab-n-go scenario. It's obvious. It's the only kind of case this can be. If there is another scenario - I'm not sure what it could be.

That said - what kind of snatch-n-grab-n-go scenario?

There is the obvious kind where a pedophile pulls up in a car and tries to grab a kid and pulls that kid into a car. This is the type we are all most familiar.

Then there is this case where some believe that Terri masterminded a snatch-n-grab-n-go scenario at a SCHOOL. If it is to be believed that Terri didn't leave with Kyron - that leaves only two other possibilities in a snatch-n-grab-n-go scenario. She had an accomplice that was willing to risk everything for her - including life in prison if caught. I can hardly envision how the sales pitch for this must have went down.

I want you to abduct my step son from a school during a science fair and do whatever it is that is necessary so that I never see him again.

Who is going to just go along with this? I mean really. It's a huge stretch to believe that someone just says ok, let's do it. Looking at that realistically - it's hard to fathom that someone is just going to risk everything with this highly risky abduction. Most anyone would say - this is too RISKY, let's try something else.

And truth be known, Terri could have just plowed Kyron's side of the truck into a tree or oncoming traffic.

So to me - this accomplice thing seems a like a stretch from the point of view that someone would take a risk that could be contained by simply changing the abduction location where fewer people would possibly witness it. But once most figured out that Terri's timeline was too tight and she was seen without Kyron at several locations - it had to be someone so tight that they couldn't refuse her offer. To me - it makes little sense.

It's more probable that someone just snatch'd-n-grabb'd-n-gone when Kyron was near his classroom door, or when he went down stairs to see the cool electric experiment. His classroom door was near an exit and all steps in schools leads to doors - it's for safety, or in this case - not safe at all.

So if you believe that the new list was to identify a person not yet accounted for - and what else could it really be? There is someone that the police have focused on and that goes beyond Terri. The only question is - is this person an accomplice of Terri's or a random lunatic that saw a crime of opportunity?

If this focus would have been here it should have been six months ago - this case might have been solved. Memories fade - people move and they also die.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: December 17, 2010, 04:35:12 PM »

Here is on of the latest comments by Blink

Guilty, a little guilty, the mastermind, whatever, that information right now, changes nothing.

I have a better chance of levitating than pinning this on her today.

But if I focus on efforts that do not seem to focus on her at all- what do we see?
B

At first I thought that Blink is under the belief that Terri is involved but had help and that LE is looking for her accomplice. With Blinks latest statement, I am not sure. Does anyone else have better insight than me? HELP!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: December 17, 2010, 04:38:30 PM »

Pedophiles Can Be Anyone:
Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

Characteristics of a Pedophile :
Often the pedophile is male and over 30 years of age.
Single or with few friends in his age group.
If married, the relationship is more "companion" based with no sexual relations.
He is often vague about time gaps in employment which may indicate a loss in employment for questionable reasons or possible past incarceration.
Pedophiles Like Child-like Activities:
He is often fascinated with children and child activities appearing to prefer those activities to adult oriented activities.
He will often refer to children in pure or angelic terms using descriptives like innocent, heavenly, divine, pure, and other words that describe children but seem inappropriate and exaggerated.
He has hobbies that are child-like such as collecting popular expensive toys, keeping reptiles or exotic pets, or building plane and car models.
Pedophiles Often Prefer Children Close to Puberty:
Pedophiles often have a specific age of child they target. Some prefer younger children, some older.
Often his environment or a special room will be decorated in child-like decor and will appeal to the age and sex of the child he is trying to entice.
Many pedophiles often prefer children close to puberty who are sexually inexperienced, but curious about sex.
Pedophiles Work Around Children:
The pedophile will often be employed in a position that involves daily contact with children. If not employed, he will put himself in a position to do volunteer work with children, often in a supervisory capacity such as sports coaching, contact sport instruction, unsupervised tutoring or a position where he has the opportunity to spend unsupervised time with a child.
The Target Child:
The pedophile often seeks out shy, handicapped, and withdrawn children, or those who come from troubled homes or under privileged homes. He then showers them with attention, gifts, taunting them with trips to desirable places like amusement parks, zoo's, concerts, the beach and other such places.
Manipulation of the Innocent:

Pedophiles work to master their manipulative skills and often unleash them on troubled children by first becoming their friend, building the the child's self esteem. They may refer to the child as special or mature, appealing to their need to be heard and understood then entice them with adult type activities that are often sexual in content such as x-rated movies or pictures. They offer them alcohol or drugs to hamper their ability to resist activities or recall events that occurred.
Stockholm Syndrome :
It is not unusual for the child to develop feelings for the predator and desire their approval and continued acceptance. They will compromise their innate ability to decipher good and bad behavior, ultimately justifying the criminal's bad behavior out of sympathy and concern for the adults welfare. This is often compared to Stockholm Syndrome - when victims become attached emotionally to their captors.
The Single Parent:
Many times pedophiles will develop a close relationship with a single parent in order to get close to their children. Once inside the home, they have many opportunities to manipulate the children -- using guilt, fear, and love to confuse the child. If the child's parent works, it offers the pedophile the private time needed to abuse the child.
Fighting Back:
Pedophiles work hard at stalking their targets and will patiently work to develop relationships with them. It is not uncommon for them to be developing a long list of potential victims at any one time. Many of them believe that what they are doing is not wrong and that having sex with a child is actually "healthy" for the child.

Almost all pedophiles have a collection of pronography, which they protect at all costs. Many of them also collect "souvenirs" from their victims. They rarely discard either their porn or collections for any reason.

One factor that works against the pedophile is that eventually the children will grow up and recall the events that occurred. Often pedophiles are not brought to justice until such time occurs and victims are angered by being victimized and want to protect other children from the same consequences.

Laws such as Megan's Law - a federal law passed in 1996 that authorizes local law enforcement agencies to notify the public about convicted sex offenders living, working or visiting their communities, have helped expose the pedophile and allows parents to better protect their children.
IMO it's like their JOB and they are dam good at looking for that one second no one is looking
http://crime.about.com/od/sex/p/pedophile.htm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: December 17, 2010, 04:45:53 PM »

imo
terry is guilty of something.  it may have absolutly nothing to do with Kyron, but it showed in her body language at the first presser.  heck, she may of felt guilty for whatever she was doing while he went missing, idk.  but i do know that it is a scary thought that a child could go missing from a school, and im sure its something most folks can't/don't want to imagine.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: December 17, 2010, 04:48:08 PM »

oops   *absolutely

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: December 17, 2010, 04:53:05 PM »

I think most folks will agree that this case is some sort of snatch-n-grab-n-go scenario. It's obvious. It's the only kind of case this can be. If there is another scenario - I'm not sure what it could be.

That said - what kind of snatch-n-grab-n-go scenario?

There is the obvious kind where a pedophile pulls up in a car and tries to grab a kid and pulls that kid into a car. This is the type we are all most familiar.

Then there is this case where some believe that Terri masterminded a snatch-n-grab-n-go scenario at a SCHOOL. If it is to be believed that Terri didn't leave with Kyron - that leaves only two other possibilities in a snatch-n-grab-n-go scenario. She had an accomplice that was willing to risk everything for her - including life in prison if caught. I can hardly envision how the sales pitch for this must have went down.

I want you to abduct my step son from a school during a science fair and do whatever it is that is necessary so that I never see him again.

Who is going to just go along with this? I mean really. It's a huge stretch to believe that someone just says ok, let's do it. Looking at that realistically - it's hard to fathom that someone is just going to risk everything with this highly risky abduction. Most anyone would say - this is too RISKY, let's try something else.

And truth be known, Terri could have just plowed Kyron's side of the truck into a tree or oncoming traffic.

So to me - this accomplice thing seems a like a stretch from the point of view that someone would take a risk that could be contained by simply changing the abduction location where fewer people would possibly witness it. But once most figured out that Terri's timeline was too tight and she was seen without Kyron at several locations - it had to be someone so tight that they couldn't refuse her offer. To me - it makes little sense.

It's more probable that someone just snatch'd-n-grabb'd-n-gone when Kyron was near his classroom door, or when he went down stairs to see the cool electric experiment. His classroom door was near an exit and all steps in schools leads to doors - it's for safety, or in this case - not safe at all.

So if you believe that the new list was to identify a person not yet accounted for - and what else could it really be? There is someone that the police have focused on and that goes beyond Terri. The only question is - is this person an accomplice of Terri's or a random lunatic that saw a crime of opportunity?

If this focus would have been here it should have been six months ago - this case might have been solved. Memories fade - people move and they also die.

I totally agree with the smash the truck theory, far less risk. Also, we are asked to believe a blithering drunk that passed out a few night s week and posted absolutely everything left no evidence other than theories that the LE's spokesperson KH (IMO) tosses out there, and we are to believe it because........?? Why again. So she acted odd, who didn't I ask in this group. It just is hinky to me, and I have always felt that way, and nothing has changed that. I wish it was different, but I can't help feel the way I feel nor have the questions that IMO are legit and still hanging out there.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.