April 25, 2024, 06:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 233491 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: December 18, 2010, 12:36:40 PM »

i read some posts, about shoes and feet being found in washington, vancouver,bc
i thought finding those items odd too,so i went looking to see what its about
the article that said they came from a plane crash,or? could be right
some info, if you want to look into it more

Of Shoes And Ships And Rubber Ducks And A Message In A Bottle
the coords for these shoes in 1990 are 769 mile from land
http://www.islandnet.com/~see/weather/elements/shoes.htm
coords (~48°N, 161°W)
http://confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=-48&lon=-161
list of accidents and incidents involving commercial aircraft
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accidents_and_incidents_involving_commercial_aircraft

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 18, 2010, 12:38:54 PM »

As for what happened to Kyron, I am stating my belief that the buck stops with silent, daughterless, locked-down, lawyered-up Terri Moulton Horman, with or without an accomplice, most likely without any 'snatching' or 'grabbing'.  If that makes me simple-minded in the eyes of some posters, so be it.  If my view --- that LE's methods and motives are generally sound and are likely to ultimately result in justice for Kyron --- makes me naive, then oh well.  I figure I have about as much brains as just about any other poster here, and believe it or not, I have actually made use of those brains to analyze the known facts and various theories in  this case, just as other assertive and vocal posters have done.  Different people, different opinions.  It's all good.

We all care about Kyron.  Period.

Great post. And using common sense to analyze what we know about this case does not make anyone naive or simple minded.

Oh No You Didn't!

Since I'm no "expert" and maybe I do sit back and "comment about investigative posts" I'll just go ahead and keep my "head buried in the sand"  while my eyeballs are looking straight at SM with her missing time and her friend with the missing time as well.  If that's comfortable, blindness, tunnel vision; that's where I will be until someone presents some other reasonable "suspect zero" and just maybe I will use my noggin to look at them but hey maybe I'll just pretend too than listen to all of the above again cuz it's so much fun and I'm goofy like that.  JMO.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: December 18, 2010, 12:42:28 PM »

there are lots of kinds of pedophiles.  The ones that rape their own children are different than the ones that target other children.  There are different ages , sex and some have no preference. These issues cannot be described in a few quick sound bites. 

From all appearances, Kyron would not be a child that could easily be targeted by a pedophile.  He is not roaming the neighborhood by himself.  He appears to have plenty of material things with a family that does things with him such as activities.  When exactly would he be unsupervised by a parental figure?

A pedo would have to develop a relationship with Kyron. When would that happen?  He was at swim lessons with parents.  He's at soccer with parents.  If there is a relationship, it would have to be one the parents are aware of.  One where the pedo would have access because the normal parent doesn't let a 7 year old go off alone with just anyone.

Another thing that I thought was important - they described Kyron to be a shy type, not the type to adventure, not likely the type of person to strike up friendships with strangers.  certainly not the type to walk off with a stranger unless the stranger presented himself as some sort of authority.  In otherwords, if the stranger said he was a chaperone with the school, or a substitute teacher for example (even if he had no relation to the school whatsoever) or was a known friend to one of the parents....
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 18, 2010, 12:47:01 PM »

we are all here to discuss, analyze and toss ideas around and shouldn't be scorned by anyone else for doing so

Yes, please.  Obviously, if any of us KNEW for sure, someone would be in jail and charged right now.  At this time, I think it's dangerous to focus completely on one person (in our positions - without investigative evidence) completely oblivious to other possibilities.  Stating POSSibilities doesn't meant that we truly believe that they're PROBabilities, or even likely.  It doesn't mean that we're accusing innocents of a dastardly deed.  It simply means that until we have a true answer, we really have no answer and we're ALL here looking for answers to the question "where is this dear child?".
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 18, 2010, 12:54:37 PM »

there are lots of kinds of pedophiles.  The ones that rape their own children are different than the ones that target other children.  There are different ages , sex and some have no preference. These issues cannot be described in a few quick sound bites. 

From all appearances, Kyron would not be a child that could easily be targeted by a pedophile.  He is not roaming the neighborhood by himself.  He appears to have plenty of material things with a family that does things with him such as activities.  When exactly would he be unsupervised by a parental figure?

A pedo would have to develop a relationship with Kyron. When would that happen?  He was at swim lessons with parents.  He's at soccer with parents.  If there is a relationship, it would have to be one the parents are aware of.  One where the pedo would have access because the normal parent doesn't let a 7 year old go off alone with just anyone.

Very good points.  I'd like to think that LE has looked into all the teachers and coaches in Kyron's life and/or suspicious/questionable adults. 

I had thoughts in the very beginning from TH's emails and stuff DY has said that something was up with Kyron, that maybe he was being groomed?  And for me it's still a possiblity but it most definatly at this point is someone known....6 months later.  Someone LE has/is looking at but those are thoughts I've had and continue to have. 

You'd think that out of all the many people in Kyron's life someone would of seen and pointed out an adult in a relationship with Kyron to LE.  IDK, JMO.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 18, 2010, 12:59:05 PM »

An older article, but worth noting:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5537460/kyron_horman_case_on_larry_king_live_pg2.html?cat=8

<snipped>

"Well, here's what we have to believe," Candice Delong told Larry King, "If we believe her: we have to believe, as Marc Klaas said, that if she's telling the truth, that someone, a pedophile
 probably, a boogie man of sorts, grabbed that little boy within feet of her and within seconds of her turning away from her child inside the school. And then we are to believe that, since he's been gone three weeks, the child, that they got away with it, with all kinds of people around and no one saw a thing. That's pretty hard to believe.

"Could it happen?" she added. "Possibly. Is it likely that that's what happened? I don't think so."

<snipped>

Many following the Kyron Horman case since the beginning have suspected that the stepmother was somehow involved in Kyron Horman's disappearance. It would appear that one of the nation's best-trained investigators, FBI profiler Delong, is in agreement.

Statistically speaking the odds are HUGE she is involved, but I never thought she was directly involved .......but, how could so many people NOT see her with Kyron at FM one or two, just two many puzzle pieces and like Puzzler just showed, Staton stated all kind of different things including cold case worries, she's cooperating, Ky last seen at 9am in gym.....and now other things including we need to look at everything. I honestly just want him found and brought home, doesn't matter ti me who is right or wrong but tunnel vision DOES matter to me if it impedes insight, not saying it did but it has in the past and then the perp goes on killing, molesting, raping until LE get's their head out of their @ss.....

I do pray they are on top of it, and it just appears they are SOL......which is what my friend from Eugene who has family in PDX told me families are worried about, although thankfully none have elementary age school kids. She promised to keep me aprised of local chatter from her family just for my sake 
BBM
 an angelic monkey

Since no one knows the evidence that LE has, and what they are doing behind the scenes, it is completely unfair to suggest that they have tunnel vision. LE has worked incredibly hard on this case, and they want the truth as much or more than anyone except for Kyron's family.

As far as posters go....the tunnel vision can go both ways.

Yep~I have seen tunnel vision on the part of posters.....some are adamant Terri H did this or had some part and not even willing to consider any other possibilty

ITA with both points, I have played every theory out, and am an equal opportunity theorist.........but you are right I have seen so many posters say "I KNOW" whatever.......no one knows period on this board what really happened, and EVERYONE should be willing to think thru other possibilities.  Also I stated tunnel vision impedes an investigation, I have never stated that they have it as I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, so not unfair at all to theorize that it is possible that at one time they did have tunnel vision. Obviously Staton was worried months ago about this becoming a cold case, now he states that they have to consider every possibility and I agree. To not consider every possibility would be an injustice to Kyron.

The evidence that we have in the public arena does not suggest a random pedophile, nor does it suggest that TMH is being railroaded and that LE is inept at best, or corrupt at worst as has been suggested by posters here. What we do know is that TMH is involved somehow. We just don't know to what extent. There's a reason she won't tell what she knows, and there's a reason she lied to LE. There's a reason that Tony, a trained investigator, became suspicious of Terri as time went by. None of that suspicion is accidental.
It makes absolutely no sense for Terri to be where she is, without her baby,acting the way she has been acting, and with the leading Portland defense attorney defending her, unless she is seriously involved in Kyron's disappearance.
I don't think that's "tunnel vision" at all. It's looking at what is known, and believing in what the family tells us since they were there, and since LE has shared evidence with them that we know nothing about.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: December 18, 2010, 12:59:14 PM »

Can we please stop the bashing posts? It does nothing to help Kyron. In my opinion it is very disrespectful. If another poster doesn't agree with you, so flipping what? If you don't agree with a poster, who the heck cares. If you agree with someone, that is great but this is not one team against another, it is about a little boy who is missing and most likely dead. Come on everyone, stop it already, just please stop!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #927 on: December 18, 2010, 01:03:55 PM »

Can we please stop the bashing posts? It does nothing to help Kyron. In my opinion it is very disrespectful. If another poster doesn't agree with you, so flipping what? If you don't agree with a poster, who the heck cares. If you agree with someone, that is great but this is not one team against another, it is about a little boy who is missing and most likely dead. Come on everyone, stop it already, just please stop!
Thank-you, it is getting like Haleigh's thread, and all this time later, Haleigh is nowhere close to being found. None of us know what the police know, what the family know, and what may be common sense to one person, doesn't mean it is common sense to another.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: December 18, 2010, 01:12:07 PM »

Another thing that I thought was important - they described Kyron to be a shy type, not the type to adventure, not likely the type of person to strike up friendships with strangers.  certainly not the type to walk off with a stranger unless the stranger presented himself as some sort of authority.  In otherwords, if the stranger said he was a chaperone with the school, or a substitute teacher for example (even if he had no relation to the school whatsoever) or was a known friend to one of the parents....

To go with Rob's "snatch and go" theory.  The chaperone could of asked for assistance to his car with stuff or said come see this "cool" whatever.  Lure outside to a vehicle and gone from there.  Used his/her authority as an adult to convince a child out of the school.  It could happen. 

I just wish out of the 170-180 additional people there that day that someone saw/heard something.  Anything. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #929 on: December 18, 2010, 01:20:05 PM »

An older article, but worth noting:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5537460/kyron_horman_case_on_larry_king_live_pg2.html?cat=8

<snipped>

"Well, here's what we have to believe," Candice Delong told Larry King, "If we believe her: we have to believe, as Marc Klaas said, that if she's telling the truth, that someone, a pedophile
 probably, a boogie man of sorts, grabbed that little boy within feet of her and within seconds of her turning away from her child inside the school. And then we are to believe that, since he's been gone three weeks, the child, that they got away with it, with all kinds of people around and no one saw a thing. That's pretty hard to believe.

"Could it happen?" she added. "Possibly. Is it likely that that's what happened? I don't think so."

<snipped>

Many following the Kyron Horman case since the beginning have suspected that the stepmother was somehow involved in Kyron Horman's disappearance. It would appear that one of the nation's best-trained investigators, FBI profiler Delong, is in agreement.

Statistically speaking the odds are HUGE she is involved, but I never thought she was directly involved .......but, how could so many people NOT see her with Kyron at FM one or two, just two many puzzle pieces and like Puzzler just showed, Staton stated all kind of different things including cold case worries, she's cooperating, Ky last seen at 9am in gym.....and now other things including we need to look at everything. I honestly just want him found and brought home, doesn't matter ti me who is right or wrong but tunnel vision DOES matter to me if it impedes insight, not saying it did but it has in the past and then the perp goes on killing, molesting, raping until LE get's their head out of their @ss.....

I do pray they are on top of it, and it just appears they are SOL......which is what my friend from Eugene who has family in PDX told me families are worried about, although thankfully none have elementary age school kids. She promised to keep me aprised of local chatter from her family just for my sake 
BBM
 an angelic monkey

Since no one knows the evidence that LE has, and what they are doing behind the scenes, it is completely unfair to suggest that they have tunnel vision. LE has worked incredibly hard on this case, and they want the truth as much or more than anyone except for Kyron's family.

As far as posters go....the tunnel vision can go both ways.

Yep~I have seen tunnel vision on the part of posters.....some are adamant Terri H did this or had some part and not even willing to consider any other possibilty

ITA with both points, I have played every theory out, and am an equal opportunity theorist.........but you are right I have seen so many posters say "I KNOW" whatever.......no one knows period on this board what really happened, and EVERYONE should be willing to think thru other possibilities.  Also I stated tunnel vision impedes an investigation, I have never stated that they have it as I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, so not unfair at all to theorize that it is possible that at one time they did have tunnel vision. Obviously Staton was worried months ago about this becoming a cold case, now he states that they have to consider every possibility and I agree. To not consider every possibility would be an injustice to Kyron.

The evidence that we have in the public arena does not suggest a random pedophile, nor does it suggest that TMH is being railroaded and that LE is inept at best, or corrupt at worst as has been suggested by posters here. What we do know is that TMH is involved somehow. We just don't know to what extent. There's a reason she won't tell what she knows, and there's a reason she lied to LE. There's a reason that Tony, a trained investigator, became suspicious of Terri as time went by. None of that suspicion is accidental.
It makes absolutely no sense for Terri to be where she is, without her baby,acting the way she has been acting, and with the leading Portland defense attorney defending her, unless she is seriously involved in Kyron's disappearance.
I don't think that's "tunnel vision" at all. It's looking at what is known, and believing in what the family tells us since they were there, and since LE has shared evidence with them that we know nothing about.

Now, I guess we ned to respectfully agree to disagree. I do NOT know for a fact Terri is involved, while I may be very suspicious I do not take my that as a fact simply because it is not. Also I do think it could be a pedophile, and I tend to think many posters are talking about LE not as in this specific case but other cases where they had tunnel vision due to someone's behavoir etc, arrested the worng person and let the perp walk free to offend again. I also put very little faith in what the family tells us as it also it not evidence, the MFH plot if able to have been proved would have landed her in jail. How does anyone know what Terri told LE unless we were in the room? WE don't. Also, if you are going with what the family thinks, they believe he is alive and can see them on TV when they talk, so I wonder what leads them to believe this......could it be pictures were found of him on the net of some child porn ring.....I don't know, it's s huge stretch. I also think just the family being there means nothing to me, KH didn't know many things happening in his own home and IIRC didn't know about the Talent show nor that is was Desiree's weekend to have KY, so I will refrain from seeing anything they say as objective especially since sometimes they contradict themselves, for instance the affair.....Kaine said it wasn't one, Desiree said it was. IMO it's the perception and one's view of perception so I will wait until we know something for sure, and in the meantime toss theories around. Just as Dave acted very suspicious in Ambr's case, well that didn't mean he was guilty and frankly if I felt I had told LE everything I could for hours on end, and then had a husband start accusing me and his ex who no doubt has good reason for disliking Terri, I would have hired the best defense atty in the state to assure that I wan't falsel convicted and taken away from my child forever. None of this means I don't think Terri is involved to some extent, but I DO NOT KNOW that for a fact, and frankly nobody else does either on this forum, and if LE had proof of it, she'd be in jail.

BBL~going for a walk on the beach to watch the surfing......

TG~Thank you, I too want the bashing to stop. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and their own way of analyzing this crazy puzzle without being ridiculed or put down as a Terri supporter, I am a truth supporter for the victim KYRON HORMAN.....come home lil man an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: December 18, 2010, 01:20:50 PM »

I respect all of the monkeys and their opinions. I just have a hard time with posters coming in behind me and posting things about my thoughts that are not just their opinions, but snarky. I think that Terri is involved. Having said this, unless one of us posters saw Terri take Kyron somewhere and do something horrible to him, than their opinions are just that, THEIR opinions. We should all be able to voice our opinions in a respectful manner without other posters disrepecting us in follow up posts.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #931 on: December 18, 2010, 01:21:08 PM »

Thank-you, it is getting like Haleigh's thread, and all this time later, Haleigh is nowhere close to being found. None of us know what the police know, what the family know, and what may be common sense to one person, doesn't mean it is common sense to another.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: December 18, 2010, 01:21:42 PM »

This is an interesting posts and Blinks comment from Blinks site. Thought I would bring it over

15.jan says:
December 18, 2010 at 1:53 am
“But if I focus on efforts that do not seem to focus on her (TH) at all- what do we see?
B”

Three sources are relevant to re-visit:
The school, the Historic Church, and the Skyline Ridge Association — all were wide open for intrusion, esp. note summer gathering sign that stated, “Strangers Welcome.”
This bothers me and I even went as far as thinking today that the word “strangers” is a code word for pedophiles.

Perps use code words to attract each other and then go after victims. Why would an organization use the word, “Stranger”; implies to me, “Stranger Danger”.

Could Skyline Ridge Community (including TH) have invited perps into inner-circle of the community? Some online sites had the same problem with the sex trade by users using code words to get in touch with each other. TH had help, who lives(d) in the community, maybe passed off to another accomplice perp?

@ Blink’s response:
December 17, 2010 at 1:04 am
“…get the parents talking about whether they had a creep factor about “who” that day, and any other day…”

There was ample opportunity for a perp to find a way into S-KY School to get the lay of land; see many volunteer public invitations and opportunities listed in S-KY Ridge Newsletter:
1. Join Skyline Group
We’ll meet at Brooks Hill Church across from school at 9 and then spread out over Skyline Neighborhood to pick up litter until 12. If you’d like to volunteer to pick up gathered trash and have a TRUCK please let me know at (snip.) You can also sign up to volunteer at the SOLV website under Skyline Neighborhood Clean Up. Hope to see you there.

2. Logi Trail Group
Logie Trail crew will meet at 18529 NW Logie Trail at 9AM which is BJ’s Richards house. Over a hundred tires have been found down a hill and the Logie Crew is looking for some strong youth that would be willing to climb down the hill and hook up tires to winch lines. They need to be 18 years of age or their parents need to be on site. If you’re interested please call (snip)

3. Used Book Sale at Skyline School
http://www.srnpdx.org/event/used-book-sale-skyline-school

Make a donation of used books (for all ages), or just plan to stop by and shop.
Event dates:
Repeats every day until Thu Apr 22 2010 .
Mon, 04/19/2010 (All day)
Tue, 04/20/2010 (All day)
Wed, 04/21/2010 (All day)
Thu, 04/22/2010 (All day)

April 19-22, 2010 – 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Skyline School Used Book Sale. This school fundraiser is a great place to recycle old books ….Drop books off at school during regular school hours from now to April 16. Open Tuesday until 5 p.m. Thursday…

4. What about all the April City involvement in Neighborhood? That Mayor tweet still seems bizarre.
Starting in early April, City of Portland plans to target garlic mustard on roadside rights-of way using glyphosate (Round-up). If you are a landowner with garlic mustard on your property, a number of local agencies may be able to assist you…:
http://www.srnpdx.org/sites/default/files/RR0410_color.pd

5. Note S-KY tasks on 5/2/10.
http://www.srnpdx.org/newsline-april-23-2010

Sunset Presbyterian Church (SPC) will be sending volunteers to Skyline on 5/2/10 to work on a variety of LANDSCAPING projects, filling holes and adding gravel near the track, painting classrooms, completely cleaning out and re-organizing the bus barn, among other projects. SPC has asked M and B Schweinfurth to help organize event and to enlist help of other Skyline parents and members of Skyline community….email (snip) or call (snip) to let us know whether you would be available to help us with these projects on 5/2/10. Skyline middle school students can earn volunteer hours by helping out.

And then connect some dots:

Look at SPC Volunteer link photo:
http://www.sunsetpres.org/content.cfm?id=2089
8 boys, 2 with glasses, about Ky’s age with one man, coincidence?

The S-KY community has seen this perp.

Town Hall format, private to parents, with security support is overdue. Families are afraid to speak up; they need help connecting dots with each other, however wild and wooly. Everyone bring discs, videos, photos with fresh eyes, who knows whom, what’s lurking in the background. Something may trigger a “oh, yeah, now I remember seeing something that day…”

Past S-KYline events show white trucks, for example:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/skylineridge/4954646764/

One poster mentioned a small child could be carried in a big guitar case:
See photo on Skyline Ridge Neighbors Newsletter:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/skylineridge/4158367643/in/dateposted/

Or look at JK’s Aloha United Methodist church FB page with boy (Colston) leaning on Pastor Brett. Doesn’t look right.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=543363867740&set=o.134514135052

Perp maybe threatened TH that Kiara would go same fate if she talks; at least Kiara is alive and well with Kaine, even if she can’t see her.

I bet suspect zero was at S-KY school both months before and only shortly after the incident.

This is an excellent compilation of events, that imo, locals should be accessing their memory banks for any odd incidents or familiar faces that also were at the Science Fair June 6th.

I whole-heartedly agree with your last statement, but wish to ask, what are you basing it on?
B

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: December 18, 2010, 01:27:07 PM »

Wasn't there confusion in the beginning as to "when" Kyron was marked absent?  Didn't we first hear that he was marked absent later in the day but then it was changed to say he was marked absent at 10:00 a.m.?  There was some kind of confusion about the timing that day of Kyron being marked absent....something hinky about that.  I do not recall the fine details, but I do recall that it made me question that the "school" was trying to backtrack and cover for themselves.

Any monkey remember those fine details?

If I was Kyron's mother and even if I knew Terri was guilty, I would still be mad as *&^%^ at the school and be speaking about their lax policies publicly. I would also have hired my own private investigator long ago. I really do not see how the school is given a pass.
I would have hired a private investigator as well, maybe they don't have the money to do that, I wouldn't know the cost of something like that. And the school should not be given a pass.

Why would Desiree need to hire a PI? She has Tony. He's very capable of investigating things if he thinks something has been overlooked. And she and Kaine seem to be satisfied with the investigation.
Without having any CONCRETE EVIDENCE that the FBI and MCSO, and the other agencies involved have mishandled this investigation, it could just be that the family is satisfied with what's been done so far by LE. They certainly know more about what's going on than the public does.

I would have to wonder if Tony would be allowed to participate in this case as he does not work for the Sheriffs department that is handling this case and the case is too close to home. I just feel that private detectives can sometimes do things that LE cannot. Personally, my bet would be that Desiree feels that her hands are tied. Kaine is in lock step with LE and Desiree's husband is LE. My heart breaks for Desiree.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: December 18, 2010, 01:30:39 PM »

Hi Tracygirl,
I too had read back on all of the news announcements of the Skyline neighborhood online magazine. I was not feeling really great when I saw how many times strangers were asked to come volunteer at the school. It did not occur to me that it could be some kind of cryptic code, just that ANYONE could have come to volunteer and scope out the children and the school.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 18, 2010, 01:37:14 PM »

Kyron could have gotten into the garbage can or container if someone he trusted says we are going to play a joke on somebody. It may have been too late when he discovered that it wasn't a joke. JMO

I usually stick with the simplest answer, so I am going with TH did it for all of the reasons that have been stated before. Yep! I am "simple minded." 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: December 18, 2010, 01:37:36 PM »

Of course my heart goes out to Desiree but the person I feel badly for right now is Tony. I can identify with him because being a step parent with no legal rights to the child in trouble sucks. I am sure Tony was made aware of Terri asking for Desiree to take Kyron and I am sure Tony knew that was a signal of trouble, but what could he do? He had no legal rights to Kyron. He sounds as though he really did care about Kyron. I bet he is beating himself...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: December 18, 2010, 01:44:31 PM »

Hi Tracygirl,
I too had read back on all of the news announcements of the Skyline neighborhood online magazine. I was not feeling really great when I saw how many times strangers were asked to come volunteer at the school. It did not occur to me that it could be some kind of cryptic code, just that ANYONE could have come to volunteer and scope out the children and the school.

It all sounds crazy until you realize this is how it works.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #938 on: December 18, 2010, 01:46:11 PM »

Thank-you Tracy for bringing that over from Blinks. I don't remember what post it was or even what day it was, but somebody brought over a post from a woman, that obviously lives in the area, and she commented about people that lived in the woods. Who knows, but I'm sure there are many homeless and perhaps many homeless that have put up camp in the woods, just found that very interesting as well.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: December 18, 2010, 01:47:56 PM »

Hi Tracygirl,

It all sounds crazy until you realize this is how it works.

It is all just too sickening! The article that I posted about the Lost Boy porno ring that was recently busted up? Well, it was a child porn bulletin board and one of the things listed was a handbook for pedophiles on how to groom their bait. UGH!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.