April 27, 2024, 08:19:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 233588 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: December 15, 2010, 12:57:15 AM »

Did BS ever live in Seattle?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: December 15, 2010, 01:10:21 AM »

Problems with this guy is :
HE LIVES IN CA. Friend of Kaine on FB. Very public. Past in very poblic too as all this past stuff of his came up when he ran for office. Doesn't have a history with little boys. Doesn't have a history of kidnapping children, taking them, hiding them. Kaine's bother's thing was with a teenage girl.
It's got to come back to Terri or Terri and Kaine having let someone in to their lives who has the characteristics that Blink is mentioning. Terri seemed like such a loose cannon train wreck waiting to happen for months. With a small child with her most of the time, where and how could she meet someone on her own without setting off the bells with Kaine, or was he just plain deaf ?   
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: December 15, 2010, 01:19:16 AM »

HE LIVES IN CA. Friend of Kaine on FB. Very public. Past in very poblic too as all this past stuff of his came up when he ran for office. Doesn't have a history with little boys. Doesn't have a history of kidnapping children, taking them, hiding them. Kaine's bother's thing was with a teenage girl.
It's got to come back to Terri or Terri and Kaine having let someone in to their lives who has the characteristics that Blink is mentioning. Terri seemed like such a loose cannon train wreck waiting to happen for months. With a small child with her most of the time, where and how could she meet someone on her own without setting off the bells with Kaine, or was he just plain deaf ?   

I have read that Kaine would go to the gym after work and not come home every night until late. Another rumor? Maybe. Perhaps Terri had her own little life going on at home while Kaine was working or working out. If the rumors of her sending Kyron to his room for the night for every little thing, well, that would come in handy, wouldn't it? Then there is Kiara. Kiara could be placed in her room or a playpin and she was not really talking a whole lot back then. Terri also seemed to have girlfriends who probably babysat for her if the need arose. With all of the rumors of the S&M, threesomes, etc, this case is starting to remind me of the Van Dam case in San Diego. The perp was not involved in the swinging activities of the Van Dam's but was aware of them. That was how he was able to take Danielle. I would like to say that the Van Dam's have continued to help those with missing family members and have been through a horrid horrid ordeal.
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #663 on: December 15, 2010, 01:35:03 AM »

Sebastian, I think you may need to re read the link you have for the court docs. The initial court findings in Jan 2009 were appealed and OVERTURNED in July 2009.

I went to his twitter acct and didn't see anything aside from a link to his blog, Radical something or other. He wrote a piece on why an organization would say Glee was promoting pedophilia when the models/actors on a magazine cover were 24 and 28 years old. I read the news article about his parking lot self pleasuring, which yes, is completely inappropriate, but a far cry from masturbating in his car a high school parking lot to kidnapping 7 year old boys.

Is he a creep? Certainly. Does he come across as a reasonable and likely suspect in Kyrons dissapearnce? Not in my opinion.

But that's the intrigue of this case I guess. We all see a slightly different picture when putting the puzzle together, because none of us have all the pieces.

The court only allowed him PROFESSIONALLY supervised visitation, at his expense. They listed a whole host of other provisions as well. It is not as if he has ANY unsupervised visitation. He does not. Having said this, it is my opinion that the court thinks that he is a great risk to his children. So, now that he does not have unsupervised visitation with his children, and he has still lost in court, and he has a past drug and alcohol problem along with narcissistic behavior, how is that sitting with him? I know, I know, a big stretch, but he appears to me to be a walking time bomb.

Oh, I think he is definitely a lousy parent, husband, and person in general. But I Guess I don't see the link to Kyron simply because he was on Kaines FB friends list. I have a group on my page, consisting solely ofd people I play games with online, and to be honest, I am too lazy to sleuth them all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: December 15, 2010, 09:39:06 AM »

I will state again for the record.

My own personal opinion is (some based upon information I have received which may or may not be true) that Terri is responsible for the disappearance and I believe death of Kyron.  She may have had some help but she is ultimately responsible. 

There are people (some well meaning and some simply playing games) on both sides of this case feeding information to the blogs and forums.  Makes it harder to get a clear picture.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: December 15, 2010, 09:56:06 AM »

My own personal opinion is (some based upon information I have received which may or may not be true) that Terri is responsible for the disappearance and I believe death of Kyron.  She may have had some help but she is ultimately responsible. 

There are people (some well meaning and some simply playing games) on both sides of this case feeding information to the blogs and forums.  Makes it harder to get a clear picture.

ITA Klaas.

Terri would not be so tight lipped right now if she had nothing at all, what so ever to do with Kyron's dissappearance.

Also, does anyone ever think she was possibly not as attached to Kiara as we like to think?  I don't think she would have been sexting MC if she was trying to get Kiara back or even had a modicum of feeling for James.  That is not normal behavior for an innocent person.  She should have been using her phone to try to find Kyron, try to get Kiara back and console James.  Doesn't appear any of that happened.  I just think all of Terri's reactions to everything that has been going on with her children have been off..but that's just my opinion.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #666 on: December 15, 2010, 01:08:21 PM »

ITA too Klaas.....Terri is my #1 suspect since day 1  thumright

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: December 15, 2010, 01:33:42 PM »

[/b]

BBM - now "that" I believe.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: December 15, 2010, 02:15:45 PM »

Respectfully bolded by me and I completely agree with you on all counts!

This reminds me of something... Klaas, remember in part of Terri's FB posts she was poking back & forth with a guy? Did we ever figure out how he fits into any of it? I mean, were they just "friends" or FB acquaintances? It's been speculated that she could have been having an affair...but who knows really. They both could have been skating out on each other...but...Terri seemed to post alot on FB and played WOW, etc. I never really followed up with that guy, the one that Terri said something like "Yeah, this poking thing can get kind of addicting"...something like that...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #669 on: December 15, 2010, 02:22:27 PM »

This post from neighbor, really surprised me, because I don't remember reading this.    
It was always my assumption that she provided the opportunity and used a willing bystander.  The best candidate that comes to mind is the "creep" that 7/8th grades saw near the dumpsters.  Sorry, I can find the link later.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: December 15, 2010, 02:33:16 PM »

This post from neighbor, really surprised me, because I don't remember reading this.    
It was always my assumption that she provided the opportunity and used a willing bystander.  The best candidate that comes to mind is the "creep" that 7/8th grades saw near the dumpsters.  Sorry, I can find the link later.

Rose! I remember that! I remember reading it on oregonlive in the comments section (I think). OMGosh, I'll try to look for it later.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: December 15, 2010, 02:36:47 PM »

Rose! I remember that! I remember reading it on oregonlive in the comments section (I think). OMGosh, I'll try to look for it later.

Just wanted to add that I don't remember those exact words but I remember something about 7th/8th graders seeing a creep by the dumpsters. I thought it was in reference to where her truck was parked? I'm trying to remnember the exact words used so I can search the phrase...

BBL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: December 15, 2010, 02:41:23 PM »

Thank-you, I was shocked when I read that.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: December 15, 2010, 02:59:34 PM »

I have read that Kaine would go to the gym after work and not come home every night until late. Another rumor? Maybe. Perhaps Terri had her own little life going on at home while Kaine was working or working out. If the rumors of her sending Kyron to his room for the night for every little thing, well, that would come in handy, wouldn't it? Then there is Kiara. Kiara could be placed in her room or a playpin and she was not really talking a whole lot back then. Terri also seemed to have girlfriends who probably babysat for her if the need arose. With all of the rumors of the S&M, threesomes, etc, this case is starting to remind me of the Van Dam case in San Diego. The perp was not involved in the swinging activities of the Van Dam's but was aware of them. That was how he was able to take Danielle. I would like to say that the Van Dam's have continued to help those with missing family members and have been through a horrid horrid ordeal.

Before you all start giving any credence to all these ugly internet rumors.....maybe you should consider the source, and ask yourself who has an agenda to pursue. The poster on that GLP site who initiated that ugliness about the nail tech is either jerking everybody's chain, or is still trying to ruin Kaine's reputation, or both. Why anyone even gives any legitimacy to those rumors is just beyond me. No one even knows who that poster is. It could be anyone.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: December 15, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »

It oregonlive post was quoted either here or BOC.  I tried the obvious searches {dumpster|container} {middle school|7th|8th} in relation with my alias, but so far nu luck.  Sorry, this is a busy time for me.  Will look later.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: December 15, 2010, 03:08:24 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

beejay says:
December 14, 2010 at 11:16 am
Blink, I understand your response to this post to mean that there WAS a sexual predator at Skyline that day, and MCSO has a description (not made public) of him. Am I reading you correctly?TIA

justice4kyron says:
December 14, 2010 at 11:04 am

Blink says:Opportunist Sexual Predator Pedophile- Highly organized offender, serial.
No kids of his own, possible divorce.
Blink-Is there a physical description for this monster?

Not publicly, no.
B

That is my opinion, and that of some of our inside sources, yes.

B

Wow, but why would this man not strike again? Of course he will strike again. I'm missing something with all this.

Look how long it took Joran to strike again and get  caught

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: December 15, 2010, 03:10:50 PM »

ITA Klaas.

Terri would not be so tight lipped right now if she had nothing at all, what so ever to do with Kyron's dissappearance.

Also, does anyone ever think she was possibly not as attached to Kiara as we like to think?  I don't think she would have been sexting MC if she was trying to get Kiara back or even had a modicum of feeling for James.  That is not normal behavior for an innocent person.  She should have been using her phone to try to find Kyron, try to get Kiara back and console James.  Doesn't appear any of that happened.  I just think all of Terri's reactions to everything that has been going on with her children have been off..but that's just my opinion.

ITA with you both.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: December 15, 2010, 03:16:34 PM »

http://wa.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.%5CWA%5C2009%5C20091116_0001631.WA.htm/qx

According to this, he relocated to Ranch Cordova, CA
Was this the friend that Kaine was going to visit in CA last summer ?

The pile just gets deeper every day. 

This link worked. 

70 mph   6.8 hours
I THINK IT ONLY ABOUT A 7 HOUR DRIVE

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: December 15, 2010, 03:21:17 PM »

It oregonlive post was quoted either here or BOC.  I tried the obvious searches {dumpster|container} {middle school|7th|8th} in relation with my alias, but so far nu luck.  Sorry, this is a busy time for me.  Will look later.
Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: December 15, 2010, 03:26:12 PM »

I'm with you Blonde there is no time frame on evil.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.