March 28, 2024, 10:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Buffett Attacks ‘Trickle Down’: Calls for Higher Taxes on the Wealthy"  (Read 978 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 22, 2010, 08:31:23 AM »

Quick test…is Warren Buffett the wealthiest man in the world?  Nope.  Wikepedia says he’s running number three right now.  And he might not be gunning for number one if you follow his arguments on ABC News this morning.  The headline on the ABC News post is, “Read my lips, raise my taxes.”

“If anything, taxes for the lower and middle class and maybe even the upper middle class should even probably be cut further,” Buffett said. “But I think that people at the high end — people like myself — should be paying a lot more in taxes. We have it better than we’ve ever had it.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/buffett-slams-trickle-down-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-the-wealthy/

Who are the uber wealthy?

Folks that move to Switzerland to shield their income?

Folks that live just part time in high tax states like California, to avoid paying taxes and supporting the welfare state?

What good does it do to tax the wealthy when there are so many gimmicks for tax avoidance? 

How about those moving their investments overseas to avoid taxes?

How about all those folks that get money from private banks like the Federal Reserve?  Are all those dollars invested in America?  Given to Americans on Main Street?

Does anyone know what the Federal Reserve does with 'our' money?  Maybe Obama could focus on lifting the veil of secrecy, the possible cronyism, nepotism, favoritims, and job rotation?

Where does the real money go and how are they avoiding taxes?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.