March 29, 2024, 06:10:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obamacare - Global Healthcare Ponzi Scheme Paid For By Americans?  (Read 1055 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 22, 2010, 01:48:49 PM »

A few months ago, the news had stories about government food stamp / share cards being used on cruise ships, vacation spots, and other places, far away from the recipients home.

What of Obamacare?  And it's mandate that citizens buy healthcare for themselves and their families?

What are the chances that illegal aliens will be paying a fine for not buying Obamacare for their anchor babies?  Themselves?

How do you income check / verify an illegal alien to determine the welfare subsidy for their families?  Anchor babies?

In some liberal states, if one member of a family is eligible (like an anchor baby) they extend coverage / benefits to the entire family.  How do you verify the wages of an illegal alien that may work in the underground economy?  Not work at all?  Live on the welfare benefits of their children?

Can you imagine a future where illegal aliens return with their families to their countries of origin and taxpayers continue to get stuck for the medical bills and welfare?

Globalizing the American welfare system, paid for on the back of hard working Americans?  Americans without jobs? 

How long before American Social Security is extended to illegal family members of anchor babies?  Folks like Obama's aunt?  If Obama's aunt is eligible, why not every human on the planet?

Nothing for Main Street, Main Street gets to wait forever at the bus stop.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.