April 19, 2024, 01:40:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 401018 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: December 23, 2010, 12:46:51 PM »

Ah yes, just another day in paradise.

I just wanted to thank texasmom, klaas, the mods, and all the faithful who keep this topic going, and keep their eyes on Aruba.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas msmarple.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: December 23, 2010, 01:10:08 PM »

I always thought Poentje Castro was a shady character.  No mention of his recent arrest in any of the articles.  He was arrested and held for several days in relation to a robbery at Claudius Phillips home. 

There are a few of the articles I posted about it here....me and 16 guests were looking at them.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1013295#msg1013295

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/13307/8/

Papiamentu translation:

poentje castro deteni because; sospechoso in caso of ladronicia

friday, 30 october 2009 - 14:12

the conocido farandulero poentje castro cu have the declaration of policy one day in life owing to stay deteni for recherche. they're investigando one caso of ladronicia at home of claudius philips at wayaca residence cu owing to sosode some week happen. claudius self owing to go several radio for anuncia his caso where past owing to lose some cos of value. the first detencion owing to cay some day happen. two sospechoso cu was envolvi y cu owing to go at one of the casnan of cambio owing to stay deteni. click read more for more informacion...... the investigacion owing to follow y name of poentje castro owing to being menciona. so recherche owing to go y detene also poentje. cu hand geboei owing to leave cu poentje for of his office. the is sospechoso y owing to base of his declaracion will dicidi if the will stay close or not. now here the is stay one sospechoso.

I've been thinking about this and wondered why, if Poentje did it, he would target Claudius Phillips.  There have been robberies of others who we've known throughout the case....why was he suspected in this particular case?   

Seems 'shady' can be applied to many on that island and dealings that have been discussed here. 

Curious to see how ALE will solve this assassination.  Coincidence that locals heard a motorcycle???   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: December 23, 2010, 01:16:53 PM »

I just wanted to thank texasmom, klaas, the mods, and all the faithful who keep this topic going, and keep their eyes on Aruba.

Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you, msmarple, for all you've contributed. 

Merry Christmas to you.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #783 on: December 23, 2010, 01:33:46 PM »

Poentje Castro

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=639668719#!/profile.php?id=639668719&sk=wall

Un Dia Den Bida Foundation
Director, Producer and host · Mar 2002 to present · Oranjestad, Aruba

several insurance companies
Claim Adjuster and Surveyor · Jan 1990 to 2002 · Oranjestad, Aruba
Calculating and controlling damage reports on damaged motor vehicles for five big insurance companies. I have done this four fourteen years. I have always managed a local live band for six years and recorded eight DVD's.

Grad School   IVA Driebergen
Class of 1988

Philosophy
Favorite Quotes   Bo bida ta bira interesante ora cu un otro por sinja algo for di dje. (Poentje Castro). Your life becomes meaning full when some one else can learn from it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: December 23, 2010, 01:36:34 PM »

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas msmarple.

It has been seven months since Joran has been detained in that "midnight" prison referenced by Beth in November, 2008.  It would have pleased me more if life on the inside had been a lot rougher for Joran but ... when all is said and done ... the only freedom that this guy is experiencing is what he has been afforded behind those walls and ... the implication is that other "Natalees" and "Stephanys" are not at risk.

Janet

+++++

Beth on Greta, November 19, 2008:

BETH HOLLOWAY: Yes. And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Lives like a King

Ricardo Flores

'Joran lives like a king in jail.'

'It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

'Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them.'

November 10, 2010

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #785 on: December 23, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »

I always thought Poentje Castro was a shady character.  No mention of his recent arrest in any of the articles.  He was arrested and held for several days in relation to a robbery at Claudius Phillips home. 

There are a few of the articles I posted about it here....me and 16 guests were looking at them.   

Papiamentu translation:

the conocido farandulero poentje castro cu have the declaration of policy one day in life owing to stay deteni for recherche. they're investigando one caso of ladronicia at home of claudius philips at wayaca residence cu owing to sosode some week happen. claudius self owing to go several radio for anuncia his caso where past owing to lose some cos of value. the first detencion owing to cay some day happen. two sospechoso cu was envolvi y cu owing to go at one of the casnan of cambio owing to stay deteni. click read more for more informacion...... the investigacion owing to follow y name of poentje castro owing to being menciona. so recherche owing to go y detene also poentje. cu hand geboei owing to leave cu poentje for of his office. the is sospechoso y owing to base of his declaracion will dicidi if the will stay close or not. now here the is stay one sospechoso.

I've been thinking about this and wondered why, if Poentje did it, he would target Claudius Phillips.  There have been robberies of others who we've known throughout the case....why was he suspected in this particular case?   

Seems 'shady' can be applied to many on that island and dealings that have been discussed here. 

Curious to see how ALE will solve this assassination.  Coincidence that locals heard a motorcycle???   

IIRC, he ended up with at least one laptop from the robbery.  And I think he also insinuated that there was inappropriate material on it.  I'd have to go back and read but it was a huge stink at the time.

If he managed a band (Carpe's post), and it wasn't Claudius Phillips band, could that have had something to do with his targeting him?

I've always believed that Poentje rigged those "hidden camera" scenes with Patrick to make it appear he "had" something that he really didn't have.  The editing and questionable translation of Patrick's statements were mentioned I believe in Peter DeVries comments about those recordings.  And they were never broadcast in their entirety after the big build-up about them.

Capslockwizard was all excited about those recordings too.  Nuff said.    rendeer

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: December 23, 2010, 02:21:06 PM »

Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you and yours also!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #787 on: December 23, 2010, 02:38:56 PM »

an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 23, 2010, 02:38:59 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/nederlands/bulletin/arubaanse-journalist-poentje-castro-dood

Google translation:

Aruban journalist Poentje Castro dead

Published on December 23, 2010 - 3:34 pm

ORANGE CITY (RNW)-The Aruban journalist and talk show host John "Poentje" Castro this morning found dead beside his car in his garden in Aruba. He had several bullet wounds .

The exact circumstances of his death are still unknown. The police is doing further research. At 11:30 am local time following a press conference.

Neighbors have stated late last night or two pop shots to have heard a motorcyclist and driving away at high speed to hear. Because the fireworks one has no further eight saved. Early this morning, Castro was found by one of his children.

Castro was known from his talk show the Bida Un Dia (One Day in the Life). In it, he includes a controversial interview with Patrick van der Eem that Joran van der Sloot was secretly filmed, commissioned by crime reporter Peter R. de Vries. Castro was later threatened by Van der Eem.

Fellow journalists say he had received no signals that something was going on with Poentje.

See also: Temporary Ban on 'confession' Van der Eem (7 March 2008)

I say suicide.  The motorcyclist heard and saw nothing, but there was a gun littering  the road, that he picked up and dis-guarded.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: December 23, 2010, 02:42:38 PM »

Merry Christmas msmarple!

Merry Christmas to all!

With special thanks to our Mods, Klaas and Red and all those that contribute
so much of their time in research.

Bless the families of Natalee and Stefany.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: December 23, 2010, 02:43:25 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

IIRC, he ended up with at least one laptop from the robbery.  And I think he also insinuated that there was inappropriate material on it.  I'd have to go back and read but it was a huge stink at the time.

If he managed a band (Carpe's post), and it wasn't Claudius Phillips band, could that have had something to do with his targeting him?

I've always believed that Poentje rigged those "hidden camera" scenes with Patrick to make it appear he "had" something that he really didn't have.  The editing and questionable translation of Patrick's statements were mentioned I believe in Peter DeVries comments about those recordings.  And they were never broadcast in their entirety after the big build-up about them.

Capslockwizard was all excited about those recordings too.  Nuff said.    rendeer

Ah, yes, I think I remember the laptop in his possession, etc.  Still can't imagine ALE finding it in his possession.... 

On his facebook bio he wrote that his finances improved November 2010....could be another motive....somehow.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: December 23, 2010, 02:45:59 PM »

Dutch to English translation
Aruban Prominent journalist murdered

(AP) - The 47-year-old journalist John Castro on Thursday morning (local time) on Aruba have been killed. "Poentje" as he was known, was by his children found in his garden. He probably shot, a police spokesman reported.

Castro had a popular TV show on the island and was a prominent figure in the former West Indies. In his shows he cut often controversial subject. Whether this has anything to do with his death is unclear. "We do not exclude, "the spokesman said. The killing of journalists is the spokesman said, but rarely in Aruba.

Castro was known in the Netherlands two years ago when he interviewed Patrick Eem. Of Eem recently saw Joran with a hidden camera action got to talking about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Castro's death, according to police spokesman significant impact on the Aruban community because he "loved" was. People were shocked, even by the way he came to an end, says the spokesman. The police claims to have already received some great tips. Nobody was arrested.

The police were around 08.00 hours informed of the incident. The victim had injuries to his head, but examination of the pathologist to establish whether he really was shot. The spokesman announces that this is a blemish on the reputation of Aruba as a safe holiday island.

The police have an investigative team of ten men put on the case.

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article3351631.ece/Prominente_Arubaanse_journalist_vermoord.html

I'm sure a foreigner will be arrested shortly.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: December 23, 2010, 02:51:06 PM »

Who was the female jounalist/writer who was deemed a 'suicide'? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: December 23, 2010, 03:00:04 PM »

I can't remember her name...I'm trying.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: December 23, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »

Brigitte Christine Katelaan

Producer for TeleAruba

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: December 23, 2010, 03:10:24 PM »

Producer for TeleAruba

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg102651#msg102651

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: December 23, 2010, 04:26:17 PM »

Producer for TeleAruba

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: December 23, 2010, 04:41:13 PM »

Producer for TeleAruba

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: December 23, 2010, 05:19:02 PM »

Guess they're going to blame it on Patrick.  I'm not buying it. 

JMO

http://www.dolfijnfm.com/nieuws/nieuws-van-de-eilanden/5451-poentje-castro-vermoord-op-aruba

NEWS FROM THE ISLANDS

Poentje Castro murdered in Aruba

Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:10

In Aruba's TV presenter Poentje Castro this morning at eight hours in his yard shot. Everything indicates that this is a liquidation. He was found dead beside his car. Castro brought the world news in 2008 when he was in his TV program, "Un dia den Bida ', Patrick van der Eem had a guest. Van der Eem said in the program that he knew who had had Natalee Holloway disappearance. After this exceptional Castro Van der Eem he was threatened with death. The investigation into the murder is still ongoing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: December 23, 2010, 06:02:03 PM »

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/ken-ta-e-persona-cu-a-yama-poentje-pa-bin-pafo-y-elemin-e/

Papiamentu translation:

that is the person cu owing to calling poentje for come pafo y elemin ‘e

oranjestad – one news cu assure owing to paralisa not only aruba but also corsou y video boneiro, at instant cu achieve know cu child owing to wordo kill. according informacionan cu we owing to succeed compila at the sitio is indica cu alrededor of 10.30 the la tell his child cu the is go pafo one rato already cu the la achieve one call of one person cu is ward ’e pafo. the child after of one rato owing to bay sleep, already cu perhaps his father owing to stay combersa. but alas this not was the caso. already cu in careda of self one hour, bisinjanan owing to give declaracion ana police cu they owing to listen two klap cu they owing to think at the instant ey cu will can was klapchi. they not owing to think cu the can was tiro. y they was mirando one pelicula interesting y not owing to worry cu the situation already cu is one custumber cu they know tir owing to klapchi in vecindario. for poentje bay pafo y atende the person here, will can have several posibilidad. one of they're cu perhaps the is one person cu the conoce. the another posibilidad is cu they will have one informacion delicado cu they wanted owing to dune in his hand y so lage come pafo for they elimine. the number ey assure will is in the telephone assure, but esey can tell much or the can tell nothing. already cu if one person owing to cumpra the chip one day first or more, if have suerte will can have the person on video at instant cu the is cumpra the chip here. already cu on the recibo have to have the hour cu such number of chip owing to wordo bendi. have version cu the la wordo menasa one pair of times at manuelito’s. have version cu the will can owing to is deal of drama pasional. then have much speculacion. but one team investigativo owing to wordo arise for police cu is wait for of arrive at one solucion more soon cu is possible on the caso regrettable here. algo first cu 8 ‘or of morning the son owing to arise y owing to bay look at where his father is, but not can owing to hay ‘e inside. the la bay abroad y owing to come achieve his father throw downstairs all at blood. at the instant ney autoridadnan owing to wordo notifica for so haci they investigacion. peace at restonan of poentje castro y compel at his family y conocirnan, specialmente at his yiunan.

http://www.einformante.com/Policial/cuerpo-policial-lo-traha-un-team-pa-investiga-e-asesinato/

cuerpo policial will work one team for investiga the asesinato

oranjestad - aruba, korsow y much at the netherlands owing to stay sorprendii today morning for her tristo news cu the productor y presentador of "un day in bida" poentje castro owing to wordo asesina in door of cura of cas of his parents. self hour dolfi richardson actual commisario of police owing to give ordo for institui one team special of recherche for investiga the dead here. we will stay pensiente for desaroyo of the caso here y will follow informa.

Dolfi Richardson and Lars Stempher

Doctor, Unidentified ALE by the vehicle (was also on the Persistence)

Eric Soemers

Several more pics at the link

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.