March 29, 2024, 04:32:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399451 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2010, 04:38:30 PM »

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone. Seems I forgot to logout night before last night. To all those shopping today, be safe. To all of us shopping online, cheers!

Here's to hoping JVS and all his little cronies get what they deserve.

Boycott Aruba...most def.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2010, 05:09:13 PM »

As a reader and not often poster in Natalee's thread, I don't know if this has been mentioned or not:
I received an e-mail from
PurinaPetCare@profile.purina.com (to which you cannot reply)
Subject: Your Dog Could Send You to Aruba??!!

It says in part:
Enter your 'everyday dog' by uploading a photo then rallying votes on Facebook and Twitter.

The top winners in five fun categories get a Flip™ 4GB Camcorder and move on to compete for the Grand Prize—a trip for two to Aruba!

Contest runs
   November 4 - December 29
   See Official Rules

For each entry we'll donate $1 to Adopt-a-Pet.com
(up to $50,000).

Don't forget to watch The National Dog Show Presented by Purina® and hosted by John O'Hurley on Thanksgiving day, only on NBC.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL. We are not able to respond to e-mails received as a reply to this e-mail.
If you have questions or comments, write to us at: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, 901 Chouteau, St. Louis, MO 63102. All trademarks and other intellectual property on this site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland

I am a user of Purina products, however, I have written to the Office of Consumer Affairs that if they continue this campaign, but animals will never eat another bit of any Purina product.  Maybe some monkey has a connection to Purina . . . but a letter writing campaign should not be out of the question IMO

http://www.petcentric.com/Win/The-petcentric-Dog-Show/Prizes.aspx

Here is a way to contact them:
http://register.purina.com/content/ContactUs?sourcebrand=56

I'd much rather have the Flip Camrecorder

FYI - I put in a fake address and phone number but still voiced my complaint about Aruba 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 05:14:03 PM by klaasend » Logged
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2010, 05:27:53 PM »

As a reader and not often poster in Natalee's thread, I don't know if this has been mentioned or not:
I received an e-mail from
PurinaPetCare@profile.purina.com (to which you cannot reply)
Subject: Your Dog Could Send You to Aruba??!!

It says in part:
Enter your 'everyday dog' by uploading a photo then rallying votes on Facebook and Twitter.

The top winners in five fun categories get a Flip™ 4GB Camcorder and move on to compete for the Grand Prize—a trip for two to Aruba!

Contest runs
   November 4 - December 29
   See Official Rules

For each entry we'll donate $1 to Adopt-a-Pet.com
(up to $50,000).

Don't forget to watch The National Dog Show Presented by Purina® and hosted by John O'Hurley on Thanksgiving day, only on NBC.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL. We are not able to respond to e-mails received as a reply to this e-mail.
If you have questions or comments, write to us at: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, 901 Chouteau, St. Louis, MO 63102. All trademarks and other intellectual property on this site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland

I am a user of Purina products, however, I have written to the Office of Consumer Affairs that if they continue this campaign, but animals will never eat another bit of any Purina product.  Maybe some monkey has a connection to Purina . . . but a letter writing campaign should not be out of the question IMO

http://www.petcentric.com/Win/The-petcentric-Dog-Show/Prizes.aspx

Here is a way to contact them:
http://register.purina.com/content/ContactUs?sourcebrand=56

I'd much rather have the Flip Camrecorder

FYI - I put in a fake address and phone number but still voiced my complaint about Aruba 
I'd just as soon have Kibbles and Bits . . . wait, I don't think that is Purina.  Thank you for making my post clearer.  I just hope folks complain!  I may register to win and if I should, refuse the prize.  Never having won anything in my life, maybe it would be my turn.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2010, 08:36:49 PM »

There is a show, I believe on TLC called Four Weddings.  Basically a contest between brides, as to who has the best affair.  Several times the prize, which is a honeymoon trip, has been to Aruba.  Not sure who the contact person would be but I was shocked to hear that someone thought this was a great spot for a honeymoon. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2010, 09:55:58 PM »

Thank goodness Izabella is alive and safe.

Sister........I saw that advertisement yesterday as we were watching the dog show.  I sent an email to Purina.  Haven't heard from them yet, but I sure let them know I wasn't happy at all. lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2010, 09:57:53 PM »

My daughter's friend who is a dental assistant claims that an X-ray technologist should know the difference between a wisdom tooth and a molar.

In the excitment of the moment it is certainly understandable was it did not happen but ... I sure wish those tourists had thought to take a picture of the find.

Janet

++++++

Local Man Finds Jawbone On Aruban Beach
Authorities Investigate Whether Bone Belongs To Natalee Holloway

POSTED: 8:25 am EST November 23, 2010
UPDATED: 8:55 am EST November 23, 2010

LEBANON, Conn. -- Investigators are expected to reveal whether a jawbone found in Aruba belongs to Natalee Holloway, who disappeared without a trace in 2005. But, details are emerging on how that bone was found on the beach by a man from Lebanon on a trip with his friends.

Both of the couples said that if the bone does belong to Holloway, they just want her family to know that they treated the discovery with dignity and have been going through a range of emotions ever since they found it.

The friends from Andover and Lebanon flew to Aruba earlier this month to celebrate their wedding anniversaries together.

They said the bone was found on the last day of their trip.

"It was out last day at The Phoenix," said David Knox, of Andover. "We decided to relax and enjoy the beach."

So the couples, celebrating their 35th wedding anniversaries at the resort, took a swim.

However, while Gil Beaulieu's wife and friends sat in the sun, he strolled the beach.

"Gil was trying to find that perfect shell," Knox said.

Beaulieu said, "I noticed there wasn't a lot of people in that area, so I thought maybe I could find some shells."

Beaulieu, from Lebanon, said he noticed a really shiny one that caught his eye.

"I picked up the shell first," he said. "Then I saw the bone. I hesitated because I kind of knew what it was right off the bat."

He said he brought it to his wife, an X-ray technologist who looks at bones every day.

"You do hesitate, because you're not expecting to find a human bone," said Eileen Beaulieu.

"All the teeth were missing except for one molar in the back," Gil Beaulieu said. "It was in good shape."

Such good shape that they could even see a tiny hole in the tooth.

By now, Kathy Knox said she had Natalee Holloway in her head.

"That was basically what I was thinking about," she said. "Is it Natalee?"

They said they put the jaw bone in a plastic cup and then Beaulieu and Knox brought it to the hotel lobby where security took it.

After dinner, a note in their hotel door requested they call police right away.

That's when it was real," Knox said.

Authorities are now analyzing the bone to see if it belongs to Holloway.

And if it is, Eileen Beaulieu said she want's Halloway's mother to know they took care of it respectfully.

"I'd want her to know that we took care of it. We treated it with dignity," Beaulieu said.

"I began to think of the family," said Kathy Knox. "You know, if this is Natalee maybe the family can have some closure."

And if not, at least, perhaps answers for someone.

Fighting back tears, Kathy Knox said, "I don't even know the family, but if my child was missing I can't even imagine being as strong as she has been."

"We all hope very much that this puts an end to somebody's heartache," Gil Beaulieu said.

Video Interview:

http://www.wfsb.com/news/25889547/detail.html

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Jawbone With One Tooth Attached Found Two Weeks Ago on Aruban Beach
Nov. 23, 2010

The determination was made using Holloway's dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn't Holloway's -- the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway's dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2010, 10:16:16 PM »

THE TOURISTS

Natalee Holloway: Jaw Bone Found in Aruba, Sent for tests at the NFI Forensic Institute in The Hague (Pictures)

Posted November 16, 2010 by Scared Monkeys

45.  kkthy on November 18th, 2010 5:19 am
We could kick ourselves for not taking a photo of the jaw bone.  It was found at that edge of the water where waves could have brought it up on shore, near where a jetty of rocks go out to protect the beach area.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/16/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-sent-for-tests-at-the-nfi-forensic-institute-in-the-hague-pictures/

kkthy
Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 -
« Reply #541 on: November 22, 2010, 05:10:28 PM »

The bone that we found at the Phoenix is exactly what they are describing of the lower Jaw Bone with one intact molar.  If you touch the center of your chin and measure to where it would meet the upper jaw... about 5(ish) inches.  It still had a molar and looked VERY human.  That's the bone that we found at the Phoenis.  We turned it in and my husband and friend were interviewed for statements that same evening. (hope this helps)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8964.msg1266442#msg1266442

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2010, 12:52:08 AM »

It takes a lickin` and never stops tickin`!

Nat`s Clock

http://tinyurl.com/2nmatm

2007       days
48173       hours
2890426       minutes
173425604       seconds

I created it moons ago!!!! - I just ran across it again.

Justice for Natalee - Never sleeps.

an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2010, 05:11:19 AM »

Neither do I ..... but that sure is an eye opener.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2010, 09:21:02 AM »

Thank goodness Izabella is alive and safe.

Sister........I saw that advertisement yesterday as we were watching the dog show.  I sent an email to Purina.  Haven't heard from them yet, but I sure let them know I wasn't happy at all. lol
Snoopy, I hope they get lots of e-mails.  There are other wonderul places to take a trip i.e. Alaska or Hawaii.  I don't get it . . . why must we always leave the country to have a magnificent trip (though I like traveling abroad as well).  But I think these companies need to think of the US first.  Now a trip to Key West . . . sigh!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2010, 09:22:30 AM »

There is a show, I believe on TLC called Four Weddings.  Basically a contest between brides, as to who has the best affair.  Several times the prize, which is a honeymoon trip, has been to Aruba.  Not sure who the contact person would be but I was shocked to hear that someone thought this was a great spot for a honeymoon. 

akmom, I seldom watch tv, but if someone finds where to write . . . I will do that!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2010, 09:36:29 AM »

Excuse the repost

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.msg297225#msg297225

Dennis Jacobs ~ Lead Detective? Or Key Obstructionist?

(snipped)

The steps Dennis Jacobs took to whittle down the content of Dave’s meeting with Paulus, and his addition of the not present Detective Soemer’s name to Dave’s statement, and the unbelievably bold steps he took to completely change Beth’s statement made us wonder.

What other statements did Dennis Jacobs manipulate?

What key elements could have been given by these various witnesses and suspects, that Dennis Jacobs may have tampered with?

Freddy Zedan
June 17, 2005
pages 6
writer: Dennis Jacobs/Eric Soemers
description: witness statement

Freddy Zedan Arrambatzis
July 20, 2005
pages 4

Freddy Alexander Arambatzis
February 10, 2006 17:15
pages 5
description: interrogation of a suspect

Jaime Alberto Carrasquilla
August 30, 2005
pages 5

Stefany Mejia Cortes
August 23, 2005
pages 5 - attachments of photographs
description: witness statement/complaint

Stefany Mejia Cortes
August 24, 2005
pages 3
description: witness statement/complaint

Margaritha Dijkhoff - Van der Sloot maid - third statement
August 11, 2005
pages 3

Judith Geerman
July 29, 2005
page 1

Koen Gottenbos
August 30, 2005 18:30
pages 3

Jose Anacleto Maduro
August 28, 2005
pages 5 - two photograph attachments
description: witness statement by a prison inmate

Wilfred Benito Maduro
February 14, 2006 16:00
pages 3

Milangelo Jairo Ferdinand Marcano
September 10, 2005
pages 3

**Osman automotive Center employee statements

Osman Farouk Osman
July 20, 2005
pages 4
description: witness statement by an automotive Center employee

Osman Farouk Osman
August 6, 2005
pages 2
description: witness statement by an Automotive Center employee

Carmen Aurora Pacheco
August 29, 2005
pages 3

Christopher Dangelo Peterson
September 10, 2005
pages 4

Amanda Portocarrero
July 28, 2005
pages 2

Carlos Penata Ramos
August 11, 2005
pages 1 - six attachments of boat crew list

Carlos Penata Ramos
August 16, 2005
pages 2

Franco S.P. Rivas
August 24, 2005
pages 4

Leonardo Lopez Rivera - second statement
August 29, 2005
pages 3

***Dennis Jacobs same patsey that he used on Dave's statement is attached to this statement. Who really took this statement from Paulus and Anita van der Sloot?

Paul Van der Sloot and Anita Van der Sloot
December 5, 2006
pages 1
writer: Eric Soemers

May 31 DEEPAK Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY

May 31 SATISH Dennis Dominico JACOBS

June 16 SATISH,JORAN Dennis Dominico JACOBS, Juan Enrique Boezem, Luigi Angelo Giovanni Croes

June 30 SATISH Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Haydee Azucena NADAL

July 03 SATISH Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Haydee Azucena NADAL

June 5 A.JONES Dennis Dominico JACOBS, Jonathan Patrick ORMAN

June 17 JAMIE Carrasquilla Luigi Angelo Giovanni CROES. Dennis Dominico JACOBS

June 20 ANDRE Dos Santos Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Luigi Angelo Giovanni CROES

July 08 Solvert Reneska (SG) Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Zoraida Megaly de CUBA

August 11 WERLEMAN Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS

June 9 JORAN Dennis Domenico JACOBS, Luigi Angelo Giovanni CROES
June 10 JORAN Dennis Dominico Jacobs and Luigi Angelo Giovanni Croes
June 14 JORAN Dennis Domenico JACOBS and Luigi Angelo Giovanni CROES
June 16 SATISH,JORAN Dennis Dominico JACOBS, Juan Enrique Boezem and Luigi Angelo Giovanni Croes
June 24 JORAN (2nd statement) Dennis Domenico JACOBS and Luigi Angelo Giovanni CROES

*What answers could this victim’s family have received had someone other than Dennis Jacobs handled these key suspects and witnesses?

*What truths were hidden by Dennis Jacobs that could have helped this grieving family, and brought justice for the crimes against their beloved Natalee?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee’s Freebirds
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2010, 09:38:54 AM »

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2010, 09:56:16 AM »

Good Morning All! I was watching Regis & Kelly weeks ago & they had a trip to Aruba on their prize wheel. One morning someone actually won that trip & the excitement that person had when answering their phone to when they found out where the trip was was like night & day! From WooHoo  to Gee I'm so excited  i really think this person may have asked to swap their trip to somewhere else, they were not excited about Aruba at all. I thought at that time I should email them & tell them that Aruba sucks & people don't want to go there, but I never did. i don't know if that trip is still on their wheel or not, i don't watch it every day; but maybe we could email their show too, ya never know, they might remove it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2010, 10:45:31 AM »

Good Morning All! I was watching Regis & Kelly weeks ago & they had a trip to Aruba on their prize wheel. One morning someone actually won that trip & the excitement that person had when answering their phone to when they found out where the trip was was like night & day! From WooHoo  to Gee I'm so excited  i really think this person may have asked to swap their trip to somewhere else, they were not excited about Aruba at all. I thought at that time I should email them & tell them that Aruba sucks & people don't want to go there, but I never did. i don't know if that trip is still on their wheel or not, i don't watch it every day; but maybe we could email their show too, ya never know, they might remove it!

Thanks Monken, it would be fun to have a tape of that show. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2010, 10:58:38 AM »

Thanks Monken, it would be fun to have a tape of that show. 

I agree!  That's why I quit watching Wheel of Fortune.  One trip to Aruba too many!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2010, 12:02:00 PM »

Hi Sharon

Thank you for the reminder.

It is important that SM members and guests reading the forum who do not have an indepth knowledge encompassing the corrupt Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005 are informed.

Somehow I do not believe that the Aruban tourists who found the jawbone would have turned it over to Aruban authorities ... without at the very least ... taken a photos of the find from every angle if one of them really comprehended.  I know you or I would have taken steps to ensure the truth was not covered up.

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2010, 12:21:24 PM »

I checked the Dr. Phil log and could not find a request for the statement that Dave Holloway is referring to in his book.

Janet

+++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 182/183:
  The day after our talk with Ms. Flanegan, I had to go to the police staton to turn in the statement that I had given to Dennis Jacobs.  He had given me a copy to go over with my attorney, Vinda.  But, after looking at it, I realized that it was only a page and a half long and had little to do with what we had actually discussed the most, the conversation that I had with Paulus van der Sloot at the prison ...  I had spent a long time with Jacobs, and much of my interview was not in the statement.

When I went back to turn it in and discuss it with him, I was told that Jacobs was in with Jan van der Stratten. ....

I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2010, 12:21:46 PM »

I find it really strange that the Purina Company (sells dog food) has teamed up with Aruba, offering a trip to those that buy Purina Dog Food a chance to win a trip to Aruba. I wonder what the pet owners that buy Purina Dog Food and win the trip will think when they come to Aruba and see the stray, starving dogs that are around the island?  Shouldn't Purina offer a trip somewhere dogs and other animals are well treated?  I wonder how the winners would feel if they see the legs of a donkey sticking out of a dumpster ( like one of the photos that were posted here at SM)  in Aruba while on the vacation they won?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2010, 12:28:11 PM »

My daughter's friend who is a dental assistant claims that an X-ray technologist should know the difference between a wisdom tooth and a molar.

In the excitment of the moment it is certainly understandable was it did not happen but ... I sure wish those tourists had thought to take a picture of the find.

Janet

++++++

Local Man Finds Jawbone On Aruban Beach
Authorities Investigate Whether Bone Belongs To Natalee Holloway

POSTED: 8:25 am EST November 23, 2010
UPDATED: 8:55 am EST November 23, 2010

LEBANON, Conn. -- Investigators are expected to reveal whether a jawbone found in Aruba belongs to Natalee Holloway, who disappeared without a trace in 2005. But, details are emerging on how that bone was found on the beach by a man from Lebanon on a trip with his friends.

Both of the couples said that if the bone does belong to Holloway, they just want her family to know that they treated the discovery with dignity and have been going through a range of emotions ever since they found it.

The friends from Andover and Lebanon flew to Aruba earlier this month to celebrate their wedding anniversaries together.

They said the bone was found on the last day of their trip.

"It was out last day at The Phoenix," said David Knox, of Andover. "We decided to relax and enjoy the beach."

So the couples, celebrating their 35th wedding anniversaries at the resort, took a swim.

However, while Gil Beaulieu's wife and friends sat in the sun, he strolled the beach.

"Gil was trying to find that perfect shell," Knox said.

Beaulieu said, "I noticed there wasn't a lot of people in that area, so I thought maybe I could find some shells."

Beaulieu, from Lebanon, said he noticed a really shiny one that caught his eye.

"I picked up the shell first," he said. "Then I saw the bone. I hesitated because I kind of knew what it was right off the bat."

He said he brought it to his wife, an X-ray technologist who looks at bones every day.

"You do hesitate, because you're not expecting to find a human bone," said Eileen Beaulieu.

"All the teeth were missing except for one molar in the back," Gil Beaulieu said. "It was in good shape."

Such good shape that they could even see a tiny hole in the tooth.

By now, Kathy Knox said she had Natalee Holloway in her head.

"That was basically what I was thinking about," she said. "Is it Natalee?"

They said they put the jaw bone in a plastic cup and then Beaulieu and Knox brought it to the hotel lobby where security took it.

After dinner, a note in their hotel door requested they call police right away.

That's when it was real," Knox said.

Authorities are now analyzing the bone to see if it belongs to Holloway.

And if it is, Eileen Beaulieu said she want's Halloway's mother to know they took care of it respectfully.

"I'd want her to know that we took care of it. We treated it with dignity," Beaulieu said.

"I began to think of the family," said Kathy Knox. "You know, if this is Natalee maybe the family can have some closure."

And if not, at least, perhaps answers for someone.

Fighting back tears, Kathy Knox said, "I don't even know the family, but if my child was missing I can't even imagine being as strong as she has been."

"We all hope very much that this puts an end to somebody's heartache," Gil Beaulieu said.

Video Interview:

http://www.wfsb.com/news/25889547/detail.html

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Jawbone With One Tooth Attached Found Two Weeks Ago on Aruban Beach
Nov. 23, 2010

The determination was made using Holloway's dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn't Holloway's -- the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway's dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

Hmmm

Yup!  That is from the official statement.  I will post it again:

Official Press Release

At the request of the Aruban Public Prosecutor's Office the Netherlands Forensic Institute has conducted forensic anthropological and DNA investigations on bone material, a piece of jawbone with a tooth. These investigations were executed simultaneously. Detailed examination by the NFI excludes the possibility that the bone material found in Aruba is that of Natalee Holloway. Exclusion after comparing dental records It was, first, necessary to establish that the bone material was in fact human material. This is the case. Thus the forensic anthropological investigation was expanded to include an investigation by forensic odontologists. Using the dental records of Natalee Holloway, such as the location of wisdom teeth and fillings, a comparison was made with the jaw bone recovered on Aruba. Based on these comparisons it could be excluded that the investigated bone material and molar came from Natalee Holloway. DNA testing Along with the forensic anthropological and odontological research, the NFI initiated a forensic DNA investigation. However, only a very small amount of DNA material was present and that was also of low quality. The bone appeared to have been exposed to various (weather) influences and proved to be porous. DNA researchers at the NFI therefore have applied extensive and highly sophisticated techniques to the DNA present in the bone to be examined. On the basis of the comparison of the dental records the possibility that the bone material came from Natalee Holloway was excluded, therefore further DNA testing has been stopped. There is still a possibility that the molar from the jawbone could be used for further efforts to generate a DNA profile. However this follow-up study of said molar would inhibit future research into identifying the person from whom the bone originates. Given that, based on dental records, it can be ruled out that the bone fragment came from Natalee Holloway, the Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has decided not yet to carry out further research on the material. The prosecution will decide what further action will be taken to identify the bone material. Natalee Holloway Investigation The Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has been involved in an investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway since her dissapearance. The case retains the constant attention from law enforcement

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24580-resultado-di-test-di-weso.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.