March 28, 2024, 01:11:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399376 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2010, 12:01:44 PM »

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy

Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

If anyone wants to wonder why the US government never got more involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and why they did not take Aruba to task, they need only to look to the unstable leader of Venezuela for their answer. Hugo’s actions directly affect American’s homeland security decisions.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2010, 01:18:31 PM »

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy

Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

Rudy Croes … Aruba Breaks Ties with Netherlands

Posted June 2, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/02/rudy-croes-aruba-breaks-ties-with-netherlands/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2010, 03:39:45 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2010, 03:58:51 PM »

Tim Miller/Dave Holloway - The Persistence Connection

1.  Tim states in a Greta interview that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the Persistence search.

2.  Tim states in a Jamie Colby interview that Louis Schaefer contacted Dave Holloway.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
Posted February 27, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

"I've been trying to put this together for two and a half years ... Louis Schaefer came forward with John Silvetti."

Transcript - texasmom

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Fox Online - Jamie Colby
July 15, 2007

JAMIE COLBY, HOST:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

TIM MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Wherever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

_____

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2010, 06:27:53 PM »

O/T -- TM, you have a post here that you may not have seen   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6579.380

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2010, 06:41:23 PM »

O/T -- TM, you have a post here that you may not have seen   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6579.380

Thanks Leroy!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2010, 07:29:40 PM »

National Enquirer scanned by San - Thanks San!:

Corrected order of pages

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 08:23:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2010, 08:11:44 PM »

Thanks San and Klaas!   

This is the article I'd posted in the last thread...I didn't have the cords I needed to scan and post it so I'd typed it out. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8987.msg1268648#msg1268648

Natalee was buried alive - that's the shocking conclusion of investigators after a female human jawbone was found near a swamp in Aruba, where Alabama teen Natalee Holloway disappeared, insiders revealed to The Enquirer.

In a tragedy that stunned the nation, Holloway vanished without a trace in 2005 during her high school graduation trip to the island - where she was last seen leaving a bar with Dutch teenager Joran van der Sloot.

Her sudden disappearance baffled authorities for years, but discovery of the jawbone - even though it wasn't immediately identified as Natalee's - triggered an explosion of renewed activity by investigators who have finally pieced together a scenario for Natalee's terrifying last minutes...and her grisly death.  In another bombshell, van der Sloot blurted out in prison that the remains of FIVE other bodies are still to be found in the same area of Aruba, a close source tells The Enquirer.

Soon after tourists stumbled upon the jawbone on Nov. 12, it was identified as being from a young white woman.  Incredibly it was found next to a swampy area where van der Sloot had previously admitted to burying Natalee's body - and even drew a map of the spot!

Stunned by the discovery, investigators have been taking a new look at previous taped confessions from Joran - which had been dismissed as the lies of a psychopath - and uncovered chilling clues indicating the beautiful blonde cheerleader could have been buried alive!

Joran - already imprisoned in Peru for the brutal murder of 21-year-old student Stephany Flores - was informed of the jawbone find by his Peruvian attorney.

Incredibly, the cold-hearted thug started laughing!

"He just sneered and tried to laugh it off as if it was nothing," a close source told The Enquirer.

But then the twisted killer bragged to a prison guard:  "There are at least FIVE more bodies out there.

It's no secret on the streets that the bad guys dump bodies in that swamp.  I mean mobsters and drug dealers - that's what they do to their victims.  This bone could be from any one of them."

The source added:  "No one knows whether to believe him, but he wants to be the big man in prison - always the center of attention."

Joran loves to taunt authorities with mind games, but he might be outsmarting himself.  Investigators analyzing Joran's previous confessions say they've come up with "tantalizing nuggets of truth" hidden between his lies.

In 2008, Patrick van der Eem, a Dutch undercover investigator who'd befriended Joran, secretly filmed him as he talked openly about Natalee's final moments.  Joran divulged he and the perky blonde enjoyed a wild night of drinking and then had a tryst on the beach - where she suddenly went into convulsions.

Investigators believe she was possibly slipped a date-rape drug.

Instead of calling for medical help, Joran said he and a friend disposed of Natalee.

Van der Eem asked him:  "How were you so sure she was dead?"

In a horrifying admission, Joran replied:  "I wasn't (expletive deleted) sure about that...but it really scared me to death."

When van der Eem suggested that Natalee was alive and simply in a coma when they buried her, the steely-eyed brute coldly and unemotionally answered:  "That's very possibly."

Poring over the confession, investigators revealed that despite the fact "Joran is a skilled liar, he sprinkles his lies with tantalizing nuggets of truth so that his stories are impossible to prove- while remaining plausible."

Their analysis of his chilling words paints a shocking picture of Natalee's demise - that she was buried and left to die in a filthy, boggy swamp.

"If she wasn't unconscious, imagine the horror that young girl went through in her final minutes," said the close source.  "That monster doesn't even know if she was dead.  He had her buried anyway!

"Poor Natalee could have been in and out of consciousness as she was dragged to her grave.  She could have been aware she was being buried alive and unable to fight off this evil man!"

Added an insider:  "It's horrifying to think Natalee might have been aware of what was happening to her - but was unable to stop it."

Dutch experts leaped into the investigation in mid-November shortly after the jawbone's discovery.  They began comparing the bone, which still had a single molar intact, with Natalee's DNA and asked her father Dave Holloway to send them her dental records by overnight courier.

"Devastating as it was, he became hopeful it meant he'd finally be able to bring Natalee home," a friend told The Enquirer.

For investigators, the bond held out new hope of nailing Joran for Natalee's murder.

It was discovered on a beach next to a wetland wilderness area - which Joran had pinpointed on a hand-drawn map as Natalee's final resting place.

Joran prepared the map for Dutch journalist Jaap Armesz, who befriended him when he was in Holland two years ago and did a series of taped interviews with him.

As The Enquirer revealed in an earlier blockbuster story, the journalist turned over the map to the Holloway family.

The wetland area adjoining the ocean, called the Bubali Bird Sanctuary, is usually flooded with treated water from Aruba's sewage processing area.

But experts say heavy storms in recent months raised the water level of the sanctuary and could have washed bones from a skeleton buried there into the sea - and the jawbone could have washed back ashore, where the tourists discovered it.

"There's no question where the jawbone came from - it was found very close to where the bird sanctuary waters empty into the ocean when they're high enough," private investigator Art Wood told The Enquirer.

Wood, a former U.S. Secret Service agent who investigated Natalee's disappearance for her family, confirmed:  "On the map, Joran marked an area where he said he and a friend left Natalee's body after she died."

The Arubans had conducted a superficial investigation of the area and found nothing, but once he had the map, Dave Holloway pressured the government to conduct a major search.

Authorities in Aruba - who don't want to scare away their tourist trade - point-blank refused to let the planned search proceed.

Aruban prosecutor Taco Stein admitted to The Enquirer:  "We never thoroughly searched the Bubali pond area.  We looked there, but there was never an exhaustive search."

Joran's secret "graveyard" might contain the bodies of other women who have vanished in or near Aruba, for decades a smoetimes - fatal magnet for the young and beautiful.

Amy Lynn Bradley was 23 on March 24, 1998, when she disappeared off a cruise ship, which left Aruba headed for Curacao.  She remains missing to this day.

Nevina Labouovic was sailing with her family near Aruba in 2001 when the entire family and the boat disappeared.

Said a source close to the investigation:  "Joran's claim of knowing about five more bodies has investigators puzzled and wondering if he is responsible for the deaths of other women who might be buried near Natalee."

By John Blosser
and David Wright

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2010, 08:24:27 PM »

OMG TM - I hadn't seen that you typed it out!  You are too good!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2010, 08:44:52 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2010, 08:49:26 PM »

I hadn't either, but apparently someone did & sent it to Rene Gielen, who posted it on Tito's FB page.      

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2010, 09:19:46 PM »

I hadn't either, but apparently someone did & sent it to Rene Gielen, who posted it on Tito's FB page.      

Maybeeeeee Annnnnniiiiitttttaaaaaa! Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2010, 09:44:31 PM »

Thanks San and Klaas!   

This is the article I'd posted in the last thread...I didn't have the cords I needed to scan and post it so I'd typed it out. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8987.msg1268648#msg1268648

<snipped>

The Arubans had conducted a superficial investigation of the area and found nothing, but once he had the map, Dave Holloway pressured the government to conduct a major search.

Authorities in Aruba - who don't want to scare away their tourist trade - point-blank refused to let the planned search proceed.

Aruban prosecutor Taco Stein admitted to The Enquirer:  "We never thoroughly searched the Bubali pond area.  We looked there, but there was never an exhaustive search."

<snipped>

By John Blosser
and David Wright

I do not believe that Natalee Holloways remains are in the Bubali swamp but it appears that Aruban authorities are not even going through the motions of an investigation.

Dave Holloway was requested by Aruban Authorities FOUR MONTHS AGO to delay the search of the Bubali Bird Sanctuary ... claiming that an official search was forthcoming.  According to Taco Stein words to the National Inquirer that official search has not yet happened.

Janet.

+++++

Arubans urge Holloway's father to delay search during Peruvian probeBy the CNN Wire Staff
June 17, 2010 5:22 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Aruban authorities are urging Natalee Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, to delay volunteer search efforts in her disappearance until police get better information on the case from Peruvian investigators who have spoken to Joran van der Sloot, prosecutor Peter Blanken said.

Police do not want their investigation jeopardized or possible evidence contaminated in the Bubali Bird Sanctuary, a swamp area where Joran once said he dumped Holloway's body, Blanken said. Aruban authorities wish to search a more focused area once they receive more information from van der Sloot and his laptop, which may include files linking him to the Holloway disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/17/aruba.van.der.sloot/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2010, 10:40:18 PM »

For anyone that's interested, I've posted some recent articles over in the oil and gas pipeline info thread.

It's not an area I know a lot about, but I can't stop thinking about some of the things I've read.

I think they could be important.   

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2010, 10:41:23 PM »

Thanks for the reminder 2NJ!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2010, 12:48:16 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2010, 09:54:30 AM »

For anyone that's interested, I've posted some recent articles over in the oil and gas pipeline info thread.

It's not an area I know a lot about, but I can't stop thinking about some of the things I've read.

I think they could be important.   

JMO

I think you could be right.  And THANK YOU TxMom! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2010, 10:29:40 AM »

Another tourist drowns at Baby Beach.  They suspect that he had a heart attack. 

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/24693-turista-a-hoga-na-baby-beach-.html

tourist owing to hoga at baby beach

thursday, 25 november 2010 21:04

today tardi more or less 2or police owing to atende one call of one caso of hogamento at baby beach. at arrival of the unidad policial berdad owing to come come across cu one curpa of a man cu not was give sign of life. for more or less 3:55pm dr. kiewiet owing to constata dead natural of michael hinton, naci at merca of 72 year of edad y hospedando together cu his family for the time being at divi village. is sospecha cu the victima will owing to find one ataca of curason during cu the was landando. bureau slachtofferhulp owing to present at the sitio for give sosten y yudansa at famianan of the fayecido. paz at his restonan.

Norfork man dies while in
Aruba

November 30, 2010

NORFORK — Norfork Recorder/Treasurer Donna
Hinton's husband, 72-year-old Michael Hinton,
died last week while the couple was vacationing in
Aruba, according to Norfork Mayor Jim Reeves.

Reeves said the couple was swimming in the ocean
when they were struck by a wave. Michael Hinton
thought his wife was in trouble and apparently
drown while trying to help her, Reeves said.

"We're trying to figure out the best way to help her,
to support her," Reeves said.

According to Aruba media reports, Hinton died at
Baby Beach near the Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort
on Thursday. Funeral arrangements for Hinton are
pending with Roller Funeral Home.

— From staff reports

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/article/20101130/NEWS01/11300322/1002/rss

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2010, 12:29:29 PM »

You would think at Baby Beach they would have lifeguards and this type of thing wouldn't happen.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2010, 01:07:34 PM »

Kermit

You never identified who "The Leak" was ... "The Leak" who revealed what was going on behind the scenes prior to you submitting your first post to the SM Forum regarding the mapping for oil by the Persistence.

This wannabe detective who chooses to focus on Kyle Kingman's own words may be slow but ... two years later I think she has finally figured out the identity.

Janet

+++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 -
« Reply #479 on: July 22, 2009, 04:51:14 PM »

To: capslockwizard@xxxx
Subject: RE: Question?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:39:18 -0600

Caps,

Hello my friend. It has been a long time.  I do not know what the Ocean Explorer is.  If it is a vessel, it is certainly not mine. I do not know who Kermit is and I can tell you that since the crew members are employees of mine, mostly, except for the contractors who signed non-disclosure statements and other 3rd Party company personnel, it does not make sense.

0A
There were stories which were addressed in an interview with Ein Vandaag regarding our boat searching for oil before the vessel ever left the U.S.  I have not addressed any of these bullshit artists as I do not feel that the effort which was put forth by so many of us regarding the search and all that continues to take place in support of finding  Natalee’s remains are worth addressing.  The problem is that these people have nothing else to do but stir the pot.  They really need to get a life and put their efforts towards helping in the search.

I would like to see this photo of a man in a red shirt on the boat.  I have not seen it.  Could you please forward it to me.  I am sorry to hear that you and our group is being dragged in the mud by these people.  I was told of this last week, but, have chosen not to respond to people like this.  We know what we did and what we are doing.  That is good enough for me and the Holloway family.  As for that supposed skull in the cage, that is all bull and quite frankly, I believe you r initial story of what that cage was being used for is probably correct.

Someday, hopefully, we will find her and all this garbage will be put to rest.  By the way, have you spoken with our friend?  I have sent him several emails with no response.  Please ask him to call me.

Best Regards,
John

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:15 AM
To: John Silvetti
Subject: Question?

Hi John, hope everything is well,

Long time not hearing anything about the Ocean Explorer. but last night I went to the SM forum, where I found someone called KERMIT, who is stateing 3 of the crew member are traitors..

I was in shock to see that your name is one on the names mention.

Other thing that was mention was that your company where not searching for Natalee, but where doing a survay for Oil exploration on the bottom of the ocean around Aruba.

I Just want you to know that it seems to be that this Kermit has some info that show that your company are dealing in corruption.

There is a photo circulating that show a man in a red T-shirt on the boat and they are claming that that is an FBI agent.

They are also saying that the Skul was Human skull., I did asked you and you told me that there was noting in=2 0the cage.

I know there was an incident with Tim , but the detail I do not remember....

Please John, I hope it is not so..please let me know....I just wanted to defent you, since they are saying that CAPS is related to the OE and Silvetty corrption

Hope to hear from you,

CAPS...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FIRST: look at the dates. We have Silvetti telling Caps email dated Nov 24, 2008 asking about him searching for OIL, right???

BUT I do not post that information unil Feb 17, 2009

HOWEVER, THE EMAIL THAT YAPPERS REC'D FROM LALASMOM WAS DATED NOV. 22, 2008 - TWO DAYS AFTER LALASMOM/YAPPERZ HAD EMAILED JUG AND HE TOLD THEM SCHAEFER SAID THEY WERE MAPPING FOR OIL!

SO HOW COULD CAPS TELL JOHN SILVETTI IN AN EMAIL THAT IT WAS I WHO POSTED THAT JOHN WAS SEARCHING FOR OIL, WHEN IN FACT, IT WAS LALASMOM THAT EMAILED JUG AND JUG TOLD HER!!!!!

« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I [THE LEAK]rec'd from Lalas.
"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....
while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details.
Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor
 to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg676709

SECOND: Caps is telling John in the email that the man in the red shirt is FBI. When, in fact, that is not what people said. They said it was JOHN SILVETTI in the red shirt.
I think CAPS specifically mentions this to John Silvetti in the email to see if John lets him know if there were any FBI on board!

THIRD: John has no idea that Kyle Kingman, one of his crew memebers and person who set up the blog site is posting at SM under the name Ocean Exploration. I find that odd considering John's sister is posting along WITH Kyle at BFN. One would think his sister would have mentioned it. One would think that Kyle would have talked about it with John Silvetti considering Kyle goes to Johns house a lot! Just seems odd to me.

FOURTH: John immediately tells CAPS about a non-disclousre agreement to answer CAPS inquiry as to crew members being traitors along with him.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that an odd thing to respond to. I would think he would inquire as to what do you mean we are being called American Traitors by Kermit? Who is Kermit?
Instead, he tells CAPS MY EMPLOYEES CAN'T TALK! But little does John Silvetti know that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer violate the so called non-disclosure aggreement and attempt to sell the ROV images.

FIFTH: John tells CAPS he learned of this LAST WEEK. So someone informed John Silvetti of my posts the previous week before this email from CAPS to John. This email was Nov. 24, 2008. I started posting the information, if memory servers me on Nov. 24, 2008. Previously, I was only posting hints about the cage, if I recall correctly and I'm kinda pretty damned sure of that. Heh Heh. So SOMEONE OTHER THEN CAPS was emailing John Silvetti keeping him informed.

SIXTH: John tells Caps no skull inside the cage, BUT he believes CAPS about what the cage was used for. NOW here we have another foible because do we believe what Kyle told us that it was JOHN that told CAPS the cage was a post office. OR do we believe JOHN's email to CAPS that it is CAPS that told John the cage is a post office?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg885730#msg885730

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.