March 28, 2024, 08:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #854 11/26/10 - 12/30/10  (Read 399357 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2010, 01:23:20 PM »

You would think at Baby Beach they would have lifeguards and this type of thing wouldn't happen.

I believe we have read repeatedly about the currents/tide at the Baby Beach area being dangerous throughout the past 5 plus years.  I agree, but from my few experiences on Caribbean islands and a visit to Cancun, I do not recall seeing a lifeguard on any beach that we visited.  EVERYTHING you do is at your own risk, it seems.  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2010, 03:25:03 PM »

An Investigation by the FBI?

Could it be that the objective of the Persistence undertaking was two fold from the getgo?  Could it be that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti gave the deceptive impression that the undertaking was all about locating Natalee Holloway’s remains?  Could it be that it was realized that a two fold mission would afford Schaefer and Silvetti the opportunity to take advantage of Tim Miller's association with TES to raise funds?

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold but ... affording John Silvetti the benefit of the doubt ... is it possibly that he went into this venture with the intention of being an active participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains in the event of a discovery?

Could it be that sometime between the discovery of the trap/cage on Christimas Day and the December 30, 2007 dive, Aruban authorities became involved?  Could it be that during this period John Silvetti may have been offered an incentive to turn a blind eye in regard to the recovery process?

In other words, there would be no chain of command as the Arubans would be in complete control of the process to retrieve Natalee's remains ... a process that the crew of the Persistence would not participate.  The only Persistence diver who was a member of the observation dive would claim his vision was obscured.

Could it be that Tim Miller's respective calls to Beth and Dave were not anticipated by John Silvetti or Aruban authories?  Could it be that Tim Miller's words to America in the Dateline special were not anticipated?  Was this man a "liability" who had to be reckoned with ... whose voice had to be silenced?

It is a given that any contracts with Aruban connections afforded to John Silvetti/Louis Shaeffer following the Persistence undertaking ... it is a given that Kyle Kingman's revealed posts to a private forum and ... it is a given that actual footage of the ROV videos should have been investigated by the FBI.  Justice for an American citizen demanded it.

What is the holdup?  Could the words of Scared Monkeys administrator in 2007 still be considered a factor?

Janet

+++++++

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy

Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

If anyone wants to wonder why the US government never got more involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and why they did not take Aruba to task, they need only to look to the unstable leader of Venezuela for their answer. Hugo’s actions directly affect American’s homeland security decisions.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2010, 07:16:43 PM »

I never saw a lifeguard anywhere near Baby Beach or the southern tip of Aruba.  There is a prison and wide open beaches with big waves, currents and tons of coral with seagulls eating at it on a sand bar.  There is a small gap between the sandbars that you can swim out into the ocean and it looked very rough out there.  Inside the sandbars towards the beach was calm.  There is one hut that serves food and that's about it.  Anything could happen at Baby Beach and you are out in the middle of nowhere.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2010, 08:10:36 PM »

kkthy

I see ya in the rafters.  Maybe you could help me understand something.  Is a wisdom tooth and molar interchangeable.

Was the tooth in the jawbone found in Aruba a wisdom tooth or molar.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Local Man Finds Jawbone On Aruban Beach
Authorities Investigate Whether Bone Belongs To Natalee Holloway

November 23, 2010

"Then I saw the bone. I hesitated because I kind of knew what it was right off the bat."

He said he brought it to his wife, an X-ray technologist who looks at bones every day.

"You do hesitate, because you're not expecting to find a human bone," said Eileen Beaulieu.

"All the teeth were missing except for one molar in the back," Gil Beaulieu said. "It was in good shape."

<snipped>

Video Interview:
http://www.wfsb.com/news/25889547/detail.html

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Jawbone With One Tooth Attached Found Two Weeks Ago on Aruban Beach
Nov. 23, 2010

The determination was made using Holloway's dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn't Holloway's -- the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway's dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2010, 08:22:30 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday, November 30, 2010 – Special Guests: Robin Sax & Pat Brown

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/30/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-november-30-2010-%e2%80%93-special-guests-robin-sax-pat-brown/

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:

■ Robin Sax, former ADA, author and Crime analyst with updates on the Grayson Vaughn Case and the murder of Ronni Chasen
■Criminal Profiler Pat Brown discussing the Natalee Holloway case and the murder of Ronni Chasen

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »

Tamikosmom -  I've been trying to catch up with some of the posts. 

I was with our friends who found the jaw bone.  (His wife is the xray technologist) For the life of me, I can't remember how far back the molar was on the jaw.  I can tell you that it was pretty far back but I didn't pay enough attention to whether it would be considered a wisdom tooth or molar.  I wish that we had gone to our room to get our camera for a picture... Especially after reading some of the posts that describe the corruption and mishandling of the case from the beginning in 2005.  However, never experiencing such an event, we kept the find fairly quiet and private and just wanted to make sure to get it to the proper authorities.  When we walked off the beach, my husband and the friend that actually found the bone went immediately to the front desk area to report it.

I read one of the Holloway's experiences with their statement back in 2005... when Mr. Holloway said that he hesitated because he had to sign a statement that was in a different language. (Dutch)  Well, my husband and friend had to do the same thing.  They made their statement and then it was translated into Dutch on the formal report.  Signing something that they could not read was an uncomfortable feeling, but... as Mr. Holloway mentioned... they felt they had to trust the translation and sign it.  My husband asked for a copy but they stated that they could not give him a copy.  ugggg...

I'm still so upset that they determined it wasn't Natalee...  This recent find just added another false hope for this family. Sad 

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2010, 09:00:43 PM »

I was with our friends who found the jaw bone.  (His wife is the xray technologist) For the life of me, I can't remember how far back the molar was on the jaw.  I can tell you that it was pretty far back but I didn't pay enough attention to whether it would be considered a wisdom tooth or molar.  I wish that we had gone to our room to get our camera for a picture... Especially after reading some of the posts that describe the corruption and mishandling of the case from the beginning in 2005.  However, never experiencing such an event, we kept the find fairly quiet and private and just wanted to make sure to get it to the proper authorities.  When we walked off the beach, my husband and the friend that actually found the bone went immediately to the front desk area to report it.

I read one of the Holloway's experiences with their statement back in 2005... when Mr. Holloway said that he hesitated because he had to sign a statement that was in a different language. (Dutch)  Well, my husband and friend had to do the same thing.  They made their statement and then it was translated into Dutch on the formal report.  Signing something that they could not read was an uncomfortable feeling, but... as Mr. Holloway mentioned... they felt they had to trust the translation and sign it.  My husband asked for a copy but they stated that they could not give him a copy.  ugggg...

I'm still so upset that they determined it wasn't Natalee...  This recent find just added another false hope for this family. Sad 

kkthy

You all did what most would have done in the same situation.  IF I did not have an indepth knowledge of the corrupt investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May, 2005 ... my quest would have been to get that jawbone into the hands of the proper  authorities.  It would not have occured to me to take photos.  In other words ... I would have done exactly what you and your friends did.

kkthy ... your honest and heartfett input to the SM Natalee Holloway forum has been greatly appreciated.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2010, 09:41:15 PM »

kkthy

I believe that both Dave and Beth's respective books provide great foundational knowledge to build on when researching the Aruban cover up agenda in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Janet

+++++

ARUBA: THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE
By Dave Holloway

Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers-Business (Mar 15 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1595550631
ISBN-13: 978-1595550637

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH

By Beth Holloway

ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2010, 09:54:02 PM »

Thanks Dana!   

I only caught the last few minutes of your show tonight, but look forward to listening to the podcast later.

Keep up the good work! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2010, 10:11:50 PM »

Kermit

You never identified who "The Leak" was ... "The Leak" who revealed what was going on behind the scenes prior to you submitting your first post to the SM Forum regarding the mapping for oil by the Persistence.

This wannabe detective who chooses to focus on Kyle Kingman's own words may be slow but ... two years later I think she has finally figured out the identity.

Janet

+++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 -
« Reply #479 on: July 22, 2009, 04:51:14 PM »

To: capslockwizard@xxxx
Subject: RE: Question?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:39:18 -0600

Caps,

Hello my friend. It has been a long time.  I do not know what the Ocean Explorer is.  If it is a vessel, it is certainly not mine. I do not know who Kermit is and I can tell you that since the crew members are employees of mine, mostly, except for the contractors who signed non-disclosure statements and other 3rd Party company personnel, it does not make sense.

0A
There were stories which were addressed in an interview with Ein Vandaag regarding our boat searching for oil before the vessel ever left the U.S.  I have not addressed any of these bullshit artists as I do not feel that the effort which was put forth by so many of us regarding the search and all that continues to take place in support of finding  Natalee’s remains are worth addressing.  The problem is that these people have nothing else to do but stir the pot.  They really need to get a life and put their efforts towards helping in the search.

I would like to see this photo of a man in a red shirt on the boat.  I have not seen it.  Could you please forward it to me.  I am sorry to hear that you and our group is being dragged in the mud by these people.  I was told of this last week, but, have chosen not to respond to people like this.  We know what we did and what we are doing.  That is good enough for me and the Holloway family.  As for that supposed skull in the cage, that is all bull and quite frankly, I believe you r initial story of what that cage was being used for is probably correct.

Someday, hopefully, we will find her and all this garbage will be put to rest.  By the way, have you spoken with our friend?  I have sent him several emails with no response.  Please ask him to call me.

Best Regards,
John

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:15 AM
To: John Silvetti
Subject: Question?

Hi John, hope everything is well,

Long time not hearing anything about the Ocean Explorer. but last night I went to the SM forum, where I found someone called KERMIT, who is stateing 3 of the crew member are traitors..

I was in shock to see that your name is one on the names mention.

Other thing that was mention was that your company where not searching for Natalee, but where doing a survay for Oil exploration on the bottom of the ocean around Aruba.

I Just want you to know that it seems to be that this Kermit has some info that show that your company are dealing in corruption.

There is a photo circulating that show a man in a red T-shirt on the boat and they are claming that that is an FBI agent.

They are also saying that the Skul was Human skull., I did asked you and you told me that there was noting in=2 0the cage.

I know there was an incident with Tim , but the detail I do not remember....

Please John, I hope it is not so..please let me know....I just wanted to defent you, since they are saying that CAPS is related to the OE and Silvetty corrption

Hope to hear from you,

CAPS...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FIRST: look at the dates. We have Silvetti telling Caps email dated Nov 24, 2008 asking about him searching for OIL, right???

BUT I do not post that information unil Feb 17, 2009

HOWEVER, THE EMAIL THAT YAPPERS REC'D FROM LALASMOM WAS DATED NOV. 22, 2008 - TWO DAYS AFTER LALASMOM/YAPPERZ HAD EMAILED JUG AND HE TOLD THEM SCHAEFER SAID THEY WERE MAPPING FOR OIL!

SO HOW COULD CAPS TELL JOHN SILVETTI IN AN EMAIL THAT IT WAS I WHO POSTED THAT JOHN WAS SEARCHING FOR OIL, WHEN IN FACT, IT WAS LALASMOM THAT EMAILED JUG AND JUG TOLD HER!!!!!

« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I [THE LEAK]rec'd from Lalas.
"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....
while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details.
Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor
 to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg676709

SECOND: Caps is telling John in the email that the man in the red shirt is FBI. When, in fact, that is not what people said. They said it was JOHN SILVETTI in the red shirt.
I think CAPS specifically mentions this to John Silvetti in the email to see if John lets him know if there were any FBI on board!

THIRD: John has no idea that Kyle Kingman, one of his crew memebers and person who set up the blog site is posting at SM under the name Ocean Exploration. I find that odd considering John's sister is posting along WITH Kyle at BFN. One would think his sister would have mentioned it. One would think that Kyle would have talked about it with John Silvetti considering Kyle goes to Johns house a lot! Just seems odd to me.

FOURTH: John immediately tells CAPS about a non-disclousre agreement to answer CAPS inquiry as to crew members being traitors along with him.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that an odd thing to respond to. I would think he would inquire as to what do you mean we are being called American Traitors by Kermit? Who is Kermit?
Instead, he tells CAPS MY EMPLOYEES CAN'T TALK! But little does John Silvetti know that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer violate the so called non-disclosure aggreement and attempt to sell the ROV images.

FIFTH: John tells CAPS he learned of this LAST WEEK. So someone informed John Silvetti of my posts the previous week before this email from CAPS to John. This email was Nov. 24, 2008. I started posting the information, if memory servers me on Nov. 24, 2008. Previously, I was only posting hints about the cage, if I recall correctly and I'm kinda pretty damned sure of that. Heh Heh. So SOMEONE OTHER THEN CAPS was emailing John Silvetti keeping him informed.

SIXTH: John tells Caps no skull inside the cage, BUT he believes CAPS about what the cage was used for. NOW here we have another foible because do we believe what Kyle told us that it was JOHN that told CAPS the cage was a post office. OR do we believe JOHN's email to CAPS that it is CAPS that told John the cage is a post office?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg885730#msg885730

It is really interesting re-reading this and how there are so many holes in what Silvetti and Caps tried to pull off. btw, Caps was here reading again this morning!

If we also look back at when the RV Persistence left shore in Aruba to search - the BOMBSHELL - all 3 suspects were re-arrested by Hans Mos and then they were released which turned out to be just another Aruba diversion.

Tim Miller: "She's always been calling us back" I stepped on the boat [RV Persistence] and I said, "Natalee we're coming to get you."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2010, 10:13:40 PM »

kkthy,

I'm curious, what made you come to SM and post about the jaw bone? Had you followed the case at some point?

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2010, 02:00:04 AM »

kkthy

I see ya in the rafters.  Maybe you could help me understand something.  Is a wisdom tooth and molar interchangeable.

Was the tooth in the jawbone found in Aruba a wisdom tooth or molar.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Local Man Finds Jawbone On Aruban Beach
Authorities Investigate Whether Bone Belongs To Natalee Holloway

November 23, 2010

"Then I saw the bone. I hesitated because I kind of knew what it was right off the bat."

He said he brought it to his wife, an X-ray technologist who looks at bones every day.

"You do hesitate, because you're not expecting to find a human bone," said Eileen Beaulieu.

"All the teeth were missing except for one molar in the back," Gil Beaulieu said. "It was in good shape."

<snipped>

Video Interview:
http://www.wfsb.com/news/25889547/detail.html

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Jawbone With One Tooth Attached Found Two Weeks Ago on Aruban Beach
Nov. 23, 2010

The determination was made using Holloway's dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn't Holloway's -- the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway's dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

I can answer your question. If the other teeth were missing and bone was intact the sockets where the teeth were would have specific shapes. The large sockets would be the first and second molars. The third molar would be the wisdow tooth, the 3rd largest socket by almost double in size. The determination would not have needed an xray. If the 3rd molar or wisdow tooth was impacted in bone, its position and angulation would have helped in the identification with a CT scan or xray.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2010, 02:53:18 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2010, 03:01:02 AM »

http://blog.al.com/birmingham-news-commentary/2010/11/our_view_sadly_the_search_for.html

OUR VIEW: Sadly, the search for answers continues with regard to Mountain Brook's Natalee Holloway

Published: Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 5:44 AM

The Birmingham community's disappointment in the latest development in the Natalee Holloway case speaks, really, to our desperate desire for answers.

And if those of us who didn't even know Holloway felt so knotted up over tests on a young female's jawbone found earlier this month on a beach in Aruba, we can only imagine what an emotional corkscrew her family must have endured.

Holloway, then 18, disappeared in Aruba in 2005 while on a trip with her senior class at Mountain Brook High School. Though the case has gone through cycles of investigatory starts and stops, reliable answers have been in short supply.

The search has been so sad and sustained, it was hard not to wish the jawbone could be matched with Holloway, even though it would prove she is dead. At least then, her family would know for sure.

But even that awful truth once again proved elusive. Aruban prosecutors said in a statement Tuesday the bone did not belong to Holloway. Based on comparisons with Holloway's dental records, forensic scientists were able to prove the "bone material and molar" were not Holloway's.

To be sure, for Holloway's family, no outcome would have been painless. But what made this episode particularly hard was the fact family members had to wait for the results and that they were notified the way the rest of us were -- in a press statement. "Apparently, Aruban prosecutors were more sensitive to media concerns than the painful vigil of a mother," said John Q. Kelly, a lawyer for Holloway's mother, Beth.

It wasn't Beth Holloway's first frustration with Aruban authorities.

Her daughter was last seen leaving a bar with a troubled young man named Joran van der Sloot, whose own mother says he suffers from mental problems. While he has been arrested at least twice in connection with Holloway's disappearance, he has been released each time, and Aruban prosecutors have repeatedly said they don't have enough evidence to charge him.

He is now in jail in Peru, where he is accused of killing a 21-year-old woman exactly five years after the date of Holloway's disappearance.

Along the way, he has given assorted accounts of what happened to Holloway, and he has been accused of trying to extort $250,000 from Holloway's family in exchange for the real story of what happened and where they could find her body.

No wonder so many of us hoped some semblance of an answer might be found, finally, in a piece of bone.

Instead, the search goes on. For Holloway's family, we can only hope that, someday, the answers will come.

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2010, 05:50:24 AM »

kkthy,

I'm curious, what made you come to SM and post about the jaw bone? Had you followed the case at some point?

Kermit - I knew about Natalee Holloway from the news and being a mother myself, it stays in your heart.  I also have a timeshare in Aruba, so the story has captured my mind.  The experience of finding the jaw bone sort of blew me away.  When we arrived home I went on the internet in order to follow the progress of the find.  I actually began to feel nervous that the jaw bone was not going to be taken seriously but on Tuesday, Nov 16th I began to see the jaw bone find spreading on the internet and was relieved.  Your scaredmonkeys.com site came up in many of my searches so I began reading and eventually bookmarked the site.  For many days I stumbled around because I took me a while to figure out how to get back to where I was reading the day before.  I finally figured out how to navigate the site and eventually chose to post my experience... but had to apply/register before being able to post.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2010, 09:13:45 AM »

kkthy

I would have taken the jaw bone home for our FBI to look over but that's me..
You thought you were doing the right thing because you didn't know Aruban authorities are corrupt.
 All evidence has been destroyed. Therefore, there is nothing we can do. ...
I'm in CT also

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crazybabyborg
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2010, 11:40:21 AM »

kkthy, we all so appreciate your participation in the discussions here and your willingness to share with us all you can. The actions you took after the bone was found were all appropriate and you had no expectation that all correctness wouldn't be followed through after it was turned over to authorities.

To me, that's the biggest problem with Aruba. Decent people tend to expect decency and get blind sided by an agenda they are unaware of. I'm not at all sure that you didn't find Natalee's remains. Perhaps your experience will help the next person bring a "find" to a place where results can be trusted, and if so, you've provided a crucial service to a grieving family. Thank you so much, from all of us.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2010, 02:16:31 PM »

Kermit - I knew about Natalee Holloway from the news and being a mother myself, it stays in your heart.  I also have a timeshare in Aruba, so the story has captured my mind.  The experience of finding the jaw bone sort of blew me away.  When we arrived home I went on the internet in order to follow the progress of the find.  I actually began to feel nervous that the jaw bone was not going to be taken seriously but on Tuesday, Nov 16th I began to see the jaw bone find spreading on the internet and was relieved.  Your scaredmonkeys.com site came up in many of my searches so I began reading and eventually bookmarked the site.  For many days I stumbled around because I took me a while to figure out how to get back to where I was reading the day before.  I finally figured out how to navigate the site and eventually chose to post my experience... but had to apply/register before being able to post.

kkthy,
Thank you for explaining.  You never know, maybe because you did come forward with a female jawbone, someone who knows the truth about what happened to Natalee will have the courage to come forward and tell the FBI rather then Aruba authorities.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2010, 02:35:00 PM »

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2010/12/01/16386601.html

Man buries girlfriend in his jail cell

By AFP

LIMA - A Dutchman imprisoned in Lima for drug trafficking murdered his girlfriend during a visit and walled up body in his jail cell, police said Monday.

Authorities discovered the body of 22-year-old Leslie Paredes Silva three months later.

Jason Sanford Stalig Conquet, 32, confessed to his crime when prison guards asked him about the odor emanating from a concrete ledge he had built into a corner of his cell to hide the body of 22-year-old Peruvian Leslie Paredes Silva, they said.

The head of the national prison system Wilson Hernandez told RPP radio that Stalig Conquet received a visit from Paredes in the Lurigancho prison sometime in August.

"Apparently they had an argument inside (the cell) and he ended up strangling her," he said

"He also confessed to police that he built a sort of cement bench in his cell and that he buried his girlfriend there," he added.

The woman's body was removed by prison officials and taken to a morgue.

The gruesome discovery has raised a storm of criticism of the authorities failure to keep track of all visitors to the prison, as well as for the gross overcrowding at the facility, which was built in the 1960s to house 2,000 inmates but that now holds four times as many.

The police said in a statement it was investigating the prison murder and that any negligence on the part of security personnel in charge of Lurigancho would be severely punished.

Stalig Conquet is the second Dutchman charged with murder this year in Peru.

Joran Van der Sloot, 23, was charged in May with killing 21-year-old Stephany Flores, also Peruvian, in a Lima hotel. Apparently, she had stumbled on information linking him to the 2005 disappearance in Aruba of US national Natalee Holloway.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2010, 02:38:38 PM »

Apparently he's from Curacao.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81730.php

Google translation:

CURACAO

Curaçao in Peru kills girlfriend in cell

December 1, 2010, 13:03 (GMT -04:00)

PHILIPSBURG / LIMA - A Curaçao trapped in Lima, Peruvian girlfriend has been murdered when she visited him in his cell.

This Peruvian media reported Monday. Curaçao was concerned that one morning reported by Vigilante. These Sanford Jackson Conket staling. He was twice convicted for drug trafficking and is stuck in San Pedro prison in Lima. Prison staff noticed a strange smell in his cell and questioned him about it. Then Conket known that his 22-year-old girlfriend, Peruvian Leslie Dayana Paredes Silva in August had strangled her after a heated debate and then was buried in his cell, reports the AP.

Media in Peru are amazed that prison staff do not have found that Paredes has entered the prison but then never left. Any visit to Peru's prisons is recorded. There is consternation at the fact that his girlfriend Conket under a layer of cement was able to bury. How did he come to that cement, one wonders. A few prison employees have been suspended, the media reported. The police has started an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the murder.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.